Contracting Nightmare? - Cover

Contracting Nightmare?

by FuckDoll

Copyright© 2002 by FuckDoll

Erotica Sex Story: A flirty woman contracts for more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The day was to be a busy one; I had appointments to keep and errands to run. First, I had to pick up my dry cleaning, then off to the store for some groceries, and finally to rush home and wait for the people from the contracting company. I was extending my patio behind my pool, and the people were going to have a survey of the property, before we set down the details. I finally made it home, and as it was a hot day, I jumped in the shower to clean off, put on a bikini, and went out to the pool for a swim before the contracting company people arrived. The water was nice, and the breeze was a bit cold. Gliding through the cool water always made me feel so erotic. It wasn't long before my back gate opened, and in came 4 men. All were wearing thick black work boots, blue jeans, and various t-shirts. One approached the side of the pool, and said, "Hello."

I swam over to the side, and climbed out. The breeze instantly found my nipples making them rock hard and clearly visible through the wet fabric. The men were all quite a bit bigger than me, and I felt a bit awkward as I felt their eyes all over my body. I looked around for my towel, and didn't see it outside. I must have forgotten it in the bathroom. I replied to the man, with, "Hello, I'm Sarah, pleased to meet you." I smiled and reached out my hand to shake his.

While his hand was firmly grasped on mine, he smiled back and introduced himself as Paul. He also introduced the men with him as his 'workers': Ceez, Rob, and Jason. I smiled at the other 3 men, and said hello. All smiling they each nodded at me and said some form of hello. Paul explained to me that thy needed to look at the state of the property before they could give me any estimates as to what the job would cost. I told him okay, and that I would be right over here laying out in the sun.

The men all walked around to the back of the pool, and started taking measurements and what not, and I went to lay down on one of the patio recliners sitting by the water. I was already completely dry and the sun was quite warm beating down on my smooth white skin. I turned over to lie on my stomach, and undid the back of my top to avoid tan lines. I opened my eyes for a moment, and noticed a couple of the men gawking in my direction, and talking back and forth. I dismissed it, and lay there quietly.

Before long, I must have fallen asleep. I awoke with the four men standing over me, and jumped up not realizing that my top was still undone. My 34c tits, jutted out in front of me bobbing back and forth with my surprise. Realizing quickly that I was exposed, I immediately began to blush, and I grabbed my swimsuit top, and quickly put it on. Paul looked down at me and said, "We're done looking at the property Sarah, do you think we could go inside and discuss the details of the job?"

"Sure." I said, and got up from the lounger, still blushing, and led the men through the back door and into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed five beers. Back in the living room, I offered the men a beer, they all gratefully accepted, and I opened mine and sat down on the couch. Two of the men sat down on either side of me, and the other two men sat down on the couch directly opposite us. Paul began talking about the dimensions of the property, and all that sort of business. Jason finished up his beer, and I told him there was more in the fridge. He left the room to get more for all of us, and Paul continued to speak. About 20 minutes later, we were all on our 4th or 5th beers, and the conversation was tuning to a more personal nature. Ceez was asking me how often I swim, and telling me that I had lovely legs. I smiled, and at that point the whole conversation seemed to focus on me.

I was a bit tipsy, when Paul, sitting beside me placed his hand on my leg. I looked up at him, and tried to move my leg back, but he only gripped it tighter, smiling. I set my beer on the coffee table, and grabbed his hand to pull it away. His grip was unbreakable. Jason, who was now sitting on my other side, began to caress my other leg. At this point, I said, "Just what the fuck do you think you fuckers are doing?!"

With their hands still caressing my legs tightly, Paul said, "Shut the fuck up bitch, and just maybe we won't hurt you." I looked at Ceez and Rob sitting across from me, and they were both smiling and looking at my chest. Jason reached his hand around behind me, and with one quick movement unclasped my bikini top, and it fell down in front of me. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, and begged, "Please don't do this to me, please!!!"

Rob seemed amused, he stood up, and walked behind the couch I was sitting on, and grabbed my wrists and pulled them up above my head. He pulled a small bit of rope from his pocket, and tied my wrists together, leaned down and whispered in my ear: "We will do what ever the hell we want to you. However we want. You are the stupid slut prancing around almost naked in front of four grown men. We're just treating you the way you deserve to be treated you little whore."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.