Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 256

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 256 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Patching things up with Shontay had its advantages and disadvantages. Now that Taneesha was out of the picture, Shontay wanted to sleep with Laura almost every night, and Laura had never been one to turn down an ardent and enthusiastic lover. She was saved from an overdose of Shontay by Shontay's own reluctance to risk anything at all in Laura's apartment, since it might mean running into her parents, or, even worse, having them overhear her screaming in ecstasy while Laura fucked her senseless.

On the other hand, Laura was dying, aching, yearning to see Dawn and could barely stand their necessary separations. Finally, Dawn managed to get an evening free from Robert, and she and Laura fucked so heatedly in Laura's apartment-using gags to prevent unseemly noise-that they nearly put one another in the hospital. Still, it was a sweet and scorching reunion, and afterward Dawn began musing out loud about moving out on her own so that she could see Laura more often.

This made Laura's heart palpitate dangerously until Dawn acknowledged that she was as poor as a church mouse, living precariously on scholarship money, and couldn't make it alone. Also, she was fond of Robert and hoped Laura could understand that. It had nothing to do with their, her and Laura's, relationship. Laura musn't worry.

In fact, Laura was slightly relieved, since now that she was embroiled with Shontay, it was hard to figure out how she would be able to see Dawn regularly, should she indeed move away from Robert. In fact, Shontay's demands also began to cramp Laura's style with Randi, who had starting drifting back to Laura now and then, even though she was still involved with Nate, one of the company attorneys.

This plunged Laura back into a situation wherein she was involved with more than one girl at work at the same time, which created inevitable dilemmas she preferred to avoid. Randi, for example, came into her office the very day after she and Shontay had had their little fuck party in Shontay's father's easy chair.

"Guess who's going to be my new boss," she asked Laura. "Did you get the message... about the reorg? That skinny scarecrow bag o' bones Shontay Gibson. Have you met her? You probably have... all you directors stick together, go the same meetings, share each others' secrets, right? Shit, I ain't looking forward to that, no ma'am. She's a stone cold bitch, if there ever was one. Everybody hates her."

Laura said nothing. She tried not to let her face color. She looked down at her desk and shuffled some papers and folders. It would not be too smart anyway to look at Randi, who was as usual stunning and vivacious, swishing her braids sexily around her neck and shoulders, knowing the effect it had on Laura. She was wearing a tight white skirt that showed off her long, spectacular legs, and a red silk blouse that clung seductively around her breasts, those breasts that Laura had love-mauled so often and yearned to do again.

Randi leaned over and whispered, pressing her advantage.

"At least we know Laura isn't going to be chasing after her, even though she's a sister. Kind of a sickly-looking yellow one, if you ask me. Scrawny, right? Only half a sister, if you ask me. Laura don't like yellow, she like black. That skinny bitch think she's hot shit, so full of herself. Got a neck like a giraffe. In fact, she looks a little like a giraffe herself, don't you think? Yella girls make me sick. And bony? I know you love that dark meat, Laura, but there ain't even any meat on those bones. Ain't dark, either, what little there is. Right? At least we know Laura likes meat." She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial murmur now. "You like meat... don't you, Laura?"

She leaned against Laura and rubbed one full breast against Laura's arm. Laura looked down at the bulge of Randi's breast touching her arm through Randi's red blouse. Only a few months earlier, she recalled, they had slumped to the floor beside this very desk, and Laura had tongue-fucked the girl's beautiful meaty black pussy until Randi came without warning. Meat... you bet I love it, Laura thought, feeling the familiar sexual electricity flow through their bodies from one to the other.

She looked up, and Randi could see it in her eyes. Oh god, I love to do it with you, Laura thought. You and I are so bad for each other, just like gasoline and a match.

"Been a while, hasn't it, Laura?" Randi whispered, grinning significantly, her dark eyes pulsing and swirling. "I kind of miss it. How about you?"

Laura swallowed. "I miss it." Her eyelids suddenly fluttered involuntarily, betraying her arousal. "God... I miss it."

In a very intimate gesture, Randi grabbed Laura's wrist and drew it closer to her so that she could look at Laura's watch. "It's three-thirty. We can leave at five."

She stroked Laura's palm suggestively with her fingertip, letting her hot black eyes bore into Laura's, daring her to back out.

"My place?" Randi breathed.

"Oh yes."

"Why don't you drop by home on the way and pick up a few of those fun little thingees you keep under the bed."

Laura felt the hot blood rise in her throat. A fierce erotic pulse began hammering behind her ears. She nodded.

"Yes... I will."

Randi's grin grew even broader. "I'll have a martini waiting for you. I still have that red teddy I loaned you... the one that matches mine."

Her eyes glimmered with promise.

Even though it was only a hour and a half, Laura could barely get through the rest of the afternoon. It was one thing to break down Shontay's resistance, to teach her how to enjoy her long, lovely body in ways she had never dreamt of, but it was another thing entirely to anticipate incendiary sex with Randi, a woman whose lust was just as fierce and lasting as Laura's own, and whose depravity also came very close. Laura was embarrassingly wet after just this brief conversation, and she had to force herself to concentrate on work in order not to count the minutes.

After work she dashed home to pick up a few toys, stashing them in a small hardshell briefcase so it would look like business papers. She purposely brought the strap-on dildo with the convex ridges, which, though it was identical to Rhonda's, she had not yet used elsewhere since she and Dawn were totally committed by now to the Double Penetrator. She did not bring any gags since Randi lived in a condominium that was only a few years old and very well-insulated for sound. It's just because I live in this damned old building that I have to worry so much about noise, Laura thought, again thinking briefly that she should move.

Instead of rope, which would take up too much space, she tossed in the handcuffs. They actually were not as much fun-she wouldn't be able to tie up Randi's luscious breasts, for example, which aroused them both-but on the other hand the handcuffs had a kind of sinister appeal all their own. While she was quickly changing out of her work clothes, the phone rang.

"Oh shit, I'm so glad you're there," said the strangely familiar voice.

Laura shook her head slightly to clear the cobwebs, mostly generated by the background hum of her rising lust as she contemplated Randi waiting for her, probably wearing her own red teddy, her thick, swelling nipples visible beneath the red silk. She would be mixing Laura a martini, swishing her long braids around her naked shoulders, practicing every gesture that made Laura cream and quiver.

"Kim? Is that you?"

"No, it's Tinkerbell. Of course it's me. I'm at the airport."

"Looking for someone to pick up?" Laura teased her.

Kim had picked up Laura in the Dallas airport, the boldest and maybe the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her. They had nearly burned down an airport hotel room together.

"Yes: you. How quickly can you get here? I don't have the money for a cab. They only want about fifty bucks to drive you up to San Francisco."

Laura's brain worked frantically. She craved Randi wildly. She couldn't just abandon Kim at the airport. And of course, she suddenly craved Kim wildly too.

"I think it's more like forty," she said, stalling. "Look, run outside and get a cab. For the most part you're heading counter-commute, so you should be here in about thirty-five to forty minutes. I'll come down and pay the cabbie. If you don't see me standing out there, just tell him to wait and ring my bell."

"Are you sure? Are you sure you're going to be there? I don't feel like spending my time in jail tonight with a bunch of smackheads and bull dykes."

"What a thing to say about our fair city," Laura said in mock dismay. "I will definitely be here. I want to take you to meet someone."

"I don't know... I'm pretty tired. I was hoping for a bath and... you know."

"You won't be tired any more when you see her."

"Laura, you sound like you're getting to be as bad as me," Kim said, with a suggestive smirk that easily traveled down the phone wires to Laura's ear. "See you in a few minutes."

"I'll be waiting."

"I hope I remember how to ring your bell," Kim added before she hung up.

Apart from wondering why Kim had arrived at the airport at five-thirty p.m. with no advance warning, Laura was doubly excited and had butterflies. Oh well, it's her all over, she thought, picking up the phone again to call Randi. She explained that she would be about an hour late because she was bringing a surprise. Randi didn't know whether to be eager or disappointed.

"The ice in your martini is going to melt," she complained, querulous and coy.

"That isn't all that's going to melt," Laura breathed into the phone. "I'll see you in an hour."

About forty-five minutes later, Kim arrived in a cab. Laura was waiting on the sidewalk for her. The cab driver, a young man in his twenties, suffered from a case of paralytic awe as he helped Kim out of the cab. His jaw dropped and stayed down as he contemplated these two stunning women and held out his hand while Laura counted bills into it.

Kim, of course, was incredibly striking. There was no denying it, Laura realized. Not really beautiful in any conventional sense, she nevertheless had an arresting physical quality that instantly made everyone look at her, no matter where she was. Tall and slender, she had long, slim, tapering legs that she rarely concealed (I wonder how she dresses during those Minneapolis winters, Laura wondered), her hair a shoulder-length cloud of bronzed wavelets that billowed carelessly around her shoulders.

And she was golden, with startling green eyes. She was a golden girl, if ever there was one, her skin burnished to a rich, luxurious glow. Laura had never discussed Kim's ancestry with her, but she knew it was almost unfair to characterize her as 'black, ' even though she clearly had some African blood in her. She seemed also part Asian, part Tartar, an impossibly gorgeous mixture of the best parts of many races. And her green eyes were like those of an exotic cat.

She had with her two small pieces of Gucci luggage, which she and Laura took upstairs. Laura wanted to dash off to Randi's with her, but neither one could resist a kiss, which Laura feared might turn quickly into more. Instead, it turned out to be a slow, searching, emotional kiss by the front door, a lingering, sensitive kiss, not the flaming death dive that Laura had half-expected.

"Mmmm, that was good," she said, playfully wiping her lips on the back of her wrist. "To what good luck do I owe this visit? I suppose you couldn't have called first."

"I never call. It's my job to spice up your life a little, and bring a little danger into it. If you're fucking some chick, I'll wait. She can't do you as well as I can anyway. And I'll thank you not to wipe off my kiss like it was a disease."

Laura feigned shame. "I'm so sorry. Maybe you'll have to give me another one."

Kim's startling green eyes crackled. "You better not risk two. When I see you, I get pretty horny. Just like that time in the airport. I may go out of control."

A clever, saucy little grin tugged at one corner of her mouth.

Laura couldn't resist. "What would you have done if I refused to go with you?"

Kim shrugged. "You wouldn't. I could see it in your eyes. Anyway, you wanted to fuck me just as much as I wanted to fuck you."

"You're right. I did." Laura leaned close and kissed her again, stopping the kiss only when it began to flame up, as Kim had warned it would. She pulled her face back. "I want you to meet Randi. She's this gorgeous black girl with long braids whom I've been having an off-and-on affair with for a couple of years now."

Again the curious little grin from Kim. "Is Randi randy?"

"Would I keep coming back if she weren't?"

"I'm starting to feel pretty randy myself. Let's go."

It took only about ten minutes to cross town to Randi's place, and she greeted them at the door wearing, as Laura had predicted, the red silk teddy that she had worn the first time she and Laura had made love. Her eyes widened when she saw Kim. Everyone was startled when they saw this exotic girl, and Randi was no exception.

She did not look disappointed, only a little curious as she let them in. She was not exactly dressed for company, but instead of being embarrassed she acted as if she were actually wearing an evening gown. Laura noticed that she had got yet another tattoo, a graceful filigreed chain of curving purple links that fell across one bare shoulder.

"So nice to meet you," she said sweetly to Kim as Laura introduced them. Her eyes flashed at Laura. "I only have one other red one. But I do have a champagne semi-transparent one that Nate gave me." She turned her eyes back to Kim. "She would probably look great in it."

"Are we dressing for drinks?" Kim cracked sarcastically.

"Unless you'd rather undress for them," Laura smiled.

Kim actually leered at Randi. Laura had been right, Randi was very alluring with her large, swollen nipples sliding back and forth under the red silk when she moved. You could see the thick, protruding centers as well as the soft, swelling areolas. You could also see the round, bulging sides of her breasts peeking out, and of course the rich dark brown flesh of her shapely thighs. She tossed her braids coltishly, reminding Laura momentarily of Taneesha, who was always doing the same thing.

Kim caught a handful of her braids and held them gently, examining them closely. "God, these are beautiful, Randi," she said. "How long does it take to have them done?"

Randi flirted. "Takes forever."

Laura saw their eyes lock. She knew at that moment that a sizzling evening lay ahead, for she could easily detect the heat traveling between these two strangers, and she knew herself how hot they both could be in bed. Immediately an insistent throbbing began deep inside her own cunt, and she could feel it oozing and tingling. Randi smiled mischievously at them both.

"You guys aren't really playing fair if you don't change into the teddies," she pouted. "I feel like the only drunk at a party. Look, I'll make the martinis and you change. Here, I'll get one for... god, I forgot your name already."

"Kim."

"Right. You have that long, gorgeous body," Randi said pointedly, letting her eyes roam up and down it. "But I'm tall too. I imagine it'll fit." She led them into her bedroom. "Just don't tell Nate. He'd freak if he thought I was letting someone else wear this."

She removed a clearly expensive champagne mesh teddy from a drawer and handed it to Kim, who shot her one of those bold, green-eyed, searing sexual glances, her specialty.

"What would he say if he knew you were having a teddy party with me and Laura?" she asked.

Randi smirked, showing her dimples. "He'd demand to be invited."

Kim twirled the champagne teddy on the end of one long finger. "Then I certainly won't tell him," she said, satirically. "It's girls night... no nasty long dicks."

Laura batted her eyelashes dramatically, placing the briefcase she had bought on the bed. "Don't be so sure," she smiled.

Randi raised her eyebrows, then left to make the cocktails. Both Kim and Laura followed her out of the room with their eyes. The red teddy covered very little of her scrumptious body, and they couldn't take their eyes off it.

"You're right... she's to die for," Kim said under her breath to Laura. "The braids... the tattoo... god, it makes you want to grab her and pull her down on the bed and find her g-spot in a quickfire hurry."

"Steady, girl. Better put on your costume."

Kim dangled it from her finger, breaking into a grin. "I think I'll almost feel like a Victoria's Secret model myself when I get this on."

She began to unbutton her blouse and unzip her very short skirt. They were temporarily alone together in Randi's bedroom, and Laura realized that she and Kim had not fucked in over a year. If she takes off one article of clothing, it's all over for us, Laura realized. I won't be able to keep my hands off her.

"I think I'll change in the bathroom," she said skittishly. "Don't want to spoil the... what shall we call it, the flow? The buildup?"

Kim grinned at her salaciously. "I think you want to find my g-spot, Laura," she said, in a kittenish voice, flirting. "Coward," she winked as Laura slipped around the corner into the bathroom.

Seconds later they joined one another in Randi's small living room. Laura and Randi both seemed briefly uncomfortable, though Laura knew they would not be if they had been alone, but Kim strode around as if it were actually her apartment, not Randi's. And she had the advantage of being the odd one out, not only strikingly exotic-looking by nature, but also the only one not wearing red.

Fishnet is a killer, Laura thought, as she looked hungrily at the girl's body. The champagne teddy was made of mesh with wide holes, and no part of Kim was invisible. She had the most incredible deep bronzed skin that Laura had ever seen. And her body, though long and slender, and very fine-boned, was completely alluring, with a tiny waist, and full breasts that were even a little larger than Laura's. Her silky brown nipples were perfectly formed soft cones with thick tongue-tempting centers, and they kept poking out through the small holes in the fabric as she walked. Neither Laura nor Randi could take their eyes off them.

"I wish that thing looked that good on me," Randi said in a hushed voice.

Kim gave her a lubricious stare. "Maybe we ought to take turns modeling it for each other."

Randi grinned and handed each of them a cold martini.

"Only drink half," Kim ordered, raising her glass. She winked, wickedly this time. "You want to be oiled up... but not numb."

There was hardly any question of drinking more anyway. As soon as Laura and Randi also raised their glasses and drank, they all put them down on the bar, and Laura took Kim in her arms.

"You'll have to excuse us," she feigned an apology to Randi. "We're old friends and only got a quick kiss in the car." It was a little lie and wouldn't hurt. "This girl is like stick of dynamite, and if you don't get a friendly kiss in the beginning, you won't get one until three days later."

"In three days you'll be too weak to stand up, let alone kiss me," Kim threatened, with a beguiling smile.

Randi grinned and raised her eyebrows as she watched them kiss. Laura's hands were all over Kim, and she nearly drove her tongue down Kim's throat. The fishnet teddy somehow made her blood boil over. She felt Kim's hands racing over her own half-naked body too, but it was nothing to the feel of the flimsy netted cloth sliding over Kim's gorgeous golden flesh under her fingers.

"I didn't realize we were going to get to the bedroom so fast," Randi murmured softly, "but maybe we better."

Kim and Laura broke off their kiss and turned their faces to her.

"Last one in the bed is a rotten egg," Kim said with a straight face.

In the bedroom, Laura moved the briefcase to the small chair at Randi's vanity table, and Randi pulled down the bedspread and the top sheet. A red spaghetti strap slipped off one of her gleaming shoulders, the one with the new tattoo, and Kim bent over to kiss it.

"I want to kiss your tattoo," she breathed sexily. "I want to lick it. Randi, you have such beautiful skin."

"Wait till you see my other one," Randi smiled.

"She has an ankh on her tummy," Laura said, hastily trying to pull off Kim's teddy without tearing it. "Help me with this, Randi. You're the one who doesn't want Nate to see it torn or ripped."

"God, don't tear it! Here... like this."

They pulled the straps off Kim's small, fine-boned shoulders and slid the mesh down her long midriff to her hips. Randi was fascinated by her red-gold hair and filled her fingers with it, catching Kim's mouth with hers, kissing her hungrily. Kim tangled her fingers in Randi's braids, and Laura was unable to keep first her hands, then her mouth, off the girl's high, round, perfect young breasts.

So often to her Kim seemed to have the body of a female panther, a golden one, full of raw animal power and tension, but these breasts that filled her hands always astonished her by their size and their springy perfection. They weren't huge but were definitely larger than one would expect on this long, lithe, slender body, and Kim's soft brown nipples quickly stiffened between her lips.

"Ahhhhh! Oh... Laura... oh yes you can keep that up," Kim panted, eyes glazing over as Randi and Laura both eased her down onto the bed.

Laura's eyes caught Randi's, telegraphing her feeling that the two of them should wholly devour this beautiful creature together, and Randi smiled in agreement. She quickly shed her own red silky teddy while Laura bent her mouth again to one of Kim's nipples. Then, completely naked now-her beautiful body just as much a temptation to Laura as Kim's-she took Kim's other breast in both hands and lowered her mouth to it, while Laura speedily undressed.

Now they were all naked, and Laura and Randi stretched out on either side of Kim, tonguing and sucking her nipples at the same time. Kim fluffed Laura's thick mane of chestnut hair with one hand and twirled Randi's long braids in the fingers of her other hand, moaning softly, eyes rolling upward, then squirming with her hips as the sensations grew even hotter.

"Ohhh! Ohhnnnnnn! Oh yes... oh yesssss... do it harder!" she moaned, lifting her head up from the mattress at intervals to watch their busy mouths on her wet nipples, then letting it fall back with a thud as the effort to keep it up grew too great.

Now, in addition to sucking her marvelous, thick, brown nipples and squeezing her firm breasts, they both began to explore the rest of her upper body with their lips, meeting between her breasts and kissing one another passionately, with searing hunger, then moving on, kissing Kim's neck, her ears, her collarbones, her forehead, her mouth, then pausing for another searing kiss with each other before descending again to Kim's wet, erect brown nipples.

This time their mouths stopped there but their hands kept descending, stroking the long, taut, clenching muscles of Kim's velvety midriff, caressing her already-churning hips, gently forcing open her thighs.

"I can't believe you brought me such a beautiful surprise," Randi purred, now sliding down Kim's body, kissing Kim's golden midriff and belly with exquisite sensuality. "Kim... you are so beautiful... you have such beautiful golden skin."

Kim moaned softly, twisting under Randi's lips.

Laura smiled down at Randi, now pinching and twirling both of Kim's erect, wet nipples in her thumbs and forefingers-first the gummy-textured areolas, then the stiff center stubs, then the damp areolas again-then sliding down the girl's splendid, glowing, undulating body too, joining Randi below Kim's waist.

"Do you think we can do it together?" Laura asked in a barely audible voice, nodding at Kim's pussy, which was now open and wet, the long, sinuous, glistening pussy that Laura remembered, a paragon, a perfect pussy with thin wavy black lips and a deeply pink interior, all runny and juicy, fringed by a soft furze of the same bronze hair that she had on her head.

Randi nodded, again showing her dimples with a slow, knowledgeable smile as she extended her tongue past her teeth in a gesture of undisguised and unashamed lust. "I think so."

Laura did not recall ever having done this, but she was willing to try. Her nose, for some reason, seemed extra-sensitive, and she could feel her nostrils and her head filling with the ripe, thick aroma of Kim's excited cunt, a sensation that somehow heightened Laura's desire to the breaking point. I want her... I want her pussy... I want them both! So bad!

Randi, being lower down than Laura, found it quite easy to slip between Kim's long, thin, spreading legs and she immediately brought her thick, sensual lips up to Kim's puckered slit.

"I think it needs to be a little higher," she whispered to Laura, looking up.

Laura nodded. Quickly, she snatched a pillow down from the top of the bed and together they maneuvered Kim's pretty little ass onto it, so that now her groin was uptilted and in a prime position for a dual mouth-rape.

"Oh god... you guys... hurry!" Kim panted, her face torn by urgent sexual need. "I can't take it... I can't wait... please! Please hurry!"

Mmmmm, we've got the g-spot girl where we want her now, don't we? Laura thought, gently combing Kim's shiny dark gold pubic hair with her fingertips. Begging us, eh?

She watched as Randi again extended her long pink tongue and slithered it between Kim's long, wavy cunt lips. Laura could feel Kim's supple body quiver and stiffen slightly as it went in.

"Oh!" she gasped in a small, faraway voice, her eyes glazed as she looked up at Laura.

Kim nodded. She nodded fast at Laura, meaning 'You too!' Then her eyes rolled up again as she was overcome by the sweet sensations of Randi seriously beginning to lick her beautiful pussy.

"Annngghhhh! Oh yes!"

Randi had learned from Laura-and, Laura thought ruefully, also from Rhonda-how to do this with exquisite skill, and for a few seconds Laura let her proceed, watching her tongue explore the soft wet folds of Kim's lovely pussy, watching her spread the girl's slick, swollen cunt lips with her fingers and push the tip of her long tongue deep into the wet, shiny pit. Kim moaned and clawed her own thighs spastically.

But Laura could only wait so long, and admire this sight from afar for so long, before the urge to join Randi was irresistible. She lowered her own face into Kim's groin, and though it was a tight squeeze, managed to get her own lips close to the girl's pretty little swollen clit, now nubby and wet and glistening just above Randi's tongue, which was drilling into Kim's inflamed slit passionately.

Randi, her wonderful, sensual lips wet with Kim's pussy juices, grinned up at Laura. "Is my pussy this beautiful?"

Laura raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "How could you think otherwise? You two have the most luscious, lickable cunts I know."

"Oh! Unnhhhh! Oh!" Kim gasped, churning her hips in a slow, infinitely sensual grind. "Oh yes! Oh god!"

Her hands fluttered up from her sleek golden thighs to their heads again, and she feverishly caressed their hair.

"Are you going to kiss me, Laura, now that I've got her pussy cream all over my mouth?" Randi murmured.

Laura didn't even answer but turned her face up and mashed her mouth against Randi's aggressively, licking Kim's warm, tangy cunt juice off her lips and then stabbing her tongue into Randi's mouth. It was a quick, voracious kiss, and quickly over. Then they both turned their attentions to Kim's beautiful inflamed and runny quim and began to assault it hungrily.

Laura immediately began to stroke the wet, pinkish nub of Kim's clit with her tongue, while Randi tongue-fucked her wet slit more forcefully. Kim went wild. The feeling of their two hungry mouths devouring her pussy drove her into a squirming frenzy, and she began bucking and swirling her hips, whimpering and moaning urgently, digging her fingers into their scalps through their hair, twisting Randi's braids around one hand, whooping and gurgling softly with fierce sexual excitement.

"Auungghh! Oh god... yes... oh yes... it feels so good! Oh unghhhh!" she cried out as Laura look her clit between her lips, pinching and sweetly tormenting it.

"You're getting all the good part, Laura," Randi grinned. "Let me have a crack at that pretty little clittie too, okay? Let's switch."

Laura shook her head. "I want to make her come. She's almost ready."

"Selfish," Randi pouted.

"Okay... go ahead."

Half-reluctantly, Laura switched places with her and began to lick the lower portion of Kim's long pussy, also sliding one forefinger up into the tight wet sleeve, probing, fucking her with it. What if I did find her g-spot, this very time? Laura wondered idly, since Kim was so aroused and excited now that she appeared on the verge of coming any second. Randi was slurping and tongue-tickling her clit now with completely focused intensity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.