Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 243

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 243 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura, feeling lazy and warm and pretty happy, her hand under Jane's shirt, running along Jane's naked back, descending to her phenomenal ass, really wanted to avoid everything but the purest, most natural kind of making love. It could be energetic and hot, as it had been moments earlier between them, or it could be gentle and tender and excruciatingly slow, but somehow she didn't want it to be perverted by twisted toys.

"Mmmm, just let me kiss your beautiful pussy and make you pant," Laura nuzzled her neck.

"I want to know what that big dick feels like," Jane pouted. "You did it to Inky. Least you can do is do it to me too. I know you love me more than her."

Laura smiled wanly at her. "What would your mother think?"

Jane pouted. "She'd think you have a bigger dick even than that Marshall dude she so crazy about."

But Laura had already fucked Jane's mother with the thing once, and she knew what Kendra had thought of it. She felt a slight pang at the realization that she would never clutch that hard, muscular, athletic body to her again, or watch Kendra writhing in a fierce orgasm that she, Laura, had caused.

Jane reached over Laura for the small valise, a movement that made one of her firm young breasts graze Laura's hand, which was still under her shirt. Laura cupped it and squeezed it. Jane had delicious breasts, hard and springy, and Laura felt her pussy melting inside again, as if they had not fucked heatedly only minutes earlier. But Jane was determined, and snatched up the valise, rolling away from Laura on the blanket, giggling girlishly, and unzipping it. Her shirt came open as she rolled away, revealing her naked breasts, swaying, her nipples shiny and large and black.

She pulled out the long, fat double dildo, dangling it from two fingers and giving Laura a salacious grin, as she had done when she had first discovered it on Laura's bed months ago after Laura had been using it on Charise (and herself), propelling them both into sharp paroxysms of coming while Jane eavesdropped in the apartment above Laura's. When she pulled it out of the valise, the small bottle of baby oil that Laura had thrown in with it fell out too onto the blanket. Jane's eyes fell to it.

"Laura, you nasty thing, I think you had this all planned," she grinned.

Laura smiled, giving in. After all, any way you fucked Jane was bound to turn out good, especially out here in the woods, in the bright sun, warm and delightful. Why should she fight it?

"Lie down on your tummy and let me give you a back rub," she coaxed, picking up the small bottle.

Provocatively, Jane gave Laura a smoking, seductive smile and slowly removed her sweater again, letting Laura's eyes devour her body. No matter how much Laura got of it, she could never get enough, and Jane knew it. Laura peeled off her sweater again too as Jane stretched out on her stomach, the round, high moons of her thrilling ass rising above the small of her back, so smooth, black, beautifully sculptured, and gleaming that Laura was hard pressed not to fall on them with her hands and mouth immediately.

Her hands were shaking excitedly as she unscrewed the cap of the small bottle. She straddled the backs of Jane's thighs and, holding the bottle a few inches above Jane's sinuous naked back, let a fine stream of baby oil drop onto the sleek black skin, moving the bottle to create a swirling design.

"Ooohhhh... that feels good!" Jane smiled back over her shoulder.

"Mmmm, it's going to feel even better," Laura purred to her, setting the bottle down between two soda pop cans so that it wouldn't fall over.

Using both hands, she spread the oil out all over Jane's silky back, rubbing it into Jane's smooth skin, which began to gleam and shine as the thin film of baby oil covered it. Working slowly, painstakingly, and thoroughly enjoying each exquisite sensation as Jane's marvelous flesh slid under her oiled fingers, she rubbed her shoulders, gently worked her way down Jane's spine, then moved to the supple, curved flesh above her narrow waist, leaning forward sometimes to plant a lingering kiss on the skin just before she covered it with warm oil.

"Ohhhh Laura..." Jane moaned softly, into the blanket, turning her head from side to side, the long, sleek muscles in her back rippling as Laura's fingers found the delicate, secret nerves there and stimulated them.

Laura leaned forward, brushing her own dangling breasts across Jane's shiny back, feeling her nipples stick to the oily surface of Jane's shining skin, pushing Jane's hair away and lowering her lips to the nape of Jane's neck, kissing her there sensually.

"I'm going to suck your toes again..." Laura whispered in her ear. "And make you come hard."

"Oh... god! And fuck me with that big dick? Oh Laura... I think you better hurry. I'm getting all excited and wet down there. Hurry... please!"

"Mmmmm, all things come to she who waits," Laura murmured, licking her earlobe, then kissing, then sucking the nape of her neck again, giving Jane a fierce jolt of the shivers.

"Ooohhhhh! Please!"

"Does the oil feel good on your skin?"

"Oh shit... yes!"

"I'm going to spread it all over your ass... and your beautiful legs... and then I'm going to suck your toes and make you come."

Jane whimpered and writhed, face down on the blanket, biting her lower lip as Laura began to drip warm oil from the bottle onto the high-rising moons of her ass. As she began to massage the firm round globes and rub the oil into them, she realized that she would have a hard time keeping her promise. Only a few asses in the universe approached the perfection of this one, and as Jane's firm buns slipped and slid under Laura's oiled fingers, Laura could feel her own pussy burbling and oozing and flowing and throbbing.

"Fuck me, Laura..." Jane gasped, looking back over her shoulder at Laura, her eyes glazed and reddened and desperate. "Fuck me... with that dick, fuck me hard, do it quick, please."

Unable to resist the feeling, Laura leaned closer again and this time pressed her naked breasts against Jane's oiled asscheeks, pushing them hard against Jane's smooth flesh, feeling the firm round buns mash into her nipples.

"Oh god, Laura... please!" Jane begged her again.

But Laura, though quivering and panting herself from overwhelming lust for Jane's shiny, oiled body, was determined to keep control. She grabbed the bottle again and began to drip a thin stream of warm oil on Jane's long, shapely legs. It was fascinating to watch the translucent golden bead of oil land in a thin line on Jane's satiny black skin and then spread out into a glistening pool that Laura quickly began to spread with her fingers, kneading Jane's hard calf muscles and sleek thighs, dropping her lips to Jane's ankles before the oil reached them, then kissing her feet again, as she had done earlier.

By now Jane was moaning continuously again, parting her thighs, gyrating her pelvis instinctively, pushing her pubic bone down into the blanket, raising her ass high. Laura knew she wanted to be fucked badly. Both of them were totally submerged in the throbbing hot cloud of lust that enveloped them, in a trance of sex, their bodies pulsing and squirming together as the sun beat down on them and the birds occasionally cried and chirped in the surrounding trees and underbrush. Jane's young body was all shiny and glistening, wildly desirable as she twisted and squirmed under Laura.

The wet, dark red seam of her open pussy glimmered between her smooth black thighs, and Laura was torn between giving Jane what she wanted and instead pressing her mouth to the dewy, shiny, inflamed, puckered cleft and sucking and tonguing it, swallowing the girl's warm, coppery pussy fluids, until Jane was whooping and groaning through a climax so fierce that she could not imagine it. The thought of plunging the dildo into it, as Jane wanted, instead of her tongue was a grievous choice. I love this young girl's body! she thought, consumed with the desire to ravish, rape, and swallow Jane, this writhing, shiny, oiled, naked beauty sprawled beneath her on a blanket in the fresh, wild outdoors.

Still rubbing the oil into Jane's twisting, scissoring legs, Laura leaned forward and began to kiss the swollen moons of Jane's glistening buttocks, perfectly round and shiny with a coat of oil, high and jutting and magnificent. Up until now she had only kissed Jane's skin where the oil had not yet spread, but now she did not care if she tasted the oil so long as it was Jane's warm round buns she was pressing her lips against, the firm melons of Jane's ass that she dug her fingers into.

"Oh god, Laura... pleeeease!" Jane moaned, unable to bear it any longer.

"Yes, honey... yes, honey," Laura panted, now nipping the firm, bulging flesh of Jane's miraculous bottom with her teeth, delirious herself from fierce sexual desire. "Oh god, I love your beautiful ass!"

In her own ears, her words sounded a little like: Yes, honey, quit bothering me, all I want is to devour and consume these exquisite hard black moons of yours; whereas Jane was actually suffering a sweet but real torment, needing release desperately, trashing and writhing and whimpering in a way that made her more desirable than ever to Laura. Again, she rolled to her side, looking back over her shoulder, in another attempt to implore Laura, but this was a mistake.

One of her delectable, upswooping, hard young breasts with its round, shiny black nipple came into view, dangling toward the blanket, and triggered the last remaining spark of crazy rapist in Laura, who flung her body forward across Jane's back, pushing Jane to the blanket again, but grabbing the exposed naked breast at the same time in one hand, squeezing it hungrily and sucking the back of Jane's neck again at the same time. She slid the fingers of her other hand into Jane's ass crack, rubbing her little anus suggestively, then dropping her fingers to the soupy, runny gash and sliding them inside.

"Unhh!" Jane groaned softly, her hips swirling up and back as she thrilled in the feeling of penetration she so craved.

"Oh god, Jane!" Laura panted, sliding back down Jane's lovely oiled body.

She knew now that the idea of sucking Jane's toes a second time was out of the question. Both of them were too aroused not to bring this to a conclusion fast. Reluctantly loosening her hand from the wonderful treasure of Jane's young breast that she had just caught in it, she slid further down the girl's glistening, oiled back until she again arrived at Jane's ass. Unable to keep from kissing and biting it again, she gave into the urge while at the same time fishing with her hand next to them on the blanket for the dildo.

"Unhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ungh! Oh Laura... please! Ummnnngghh!" Jane groaned, face down on the blanket but swirling her greased and shiny ass back into Laura's face as Laura continued to close her teeth excitedly around big clumps of hard, springy flesh. "Fuck me!"

"Yes! Oh yes, honey!" Laura panted, finally locating the dildo and bringing it over between Jane's thighs.

It took hardly a second to guide the huge torpedo between Jane's gaping, glossy, wet cunt lips, and Laura pushed it forward, watching the thick stalk slide deep into Jane's pussy.

"Arrnngghhh!" Jane groaned, a grimace seizing her face as she felt her cunt being crammed full of the monster. "Oh shit... that thing is big! Ungghh!"

Ordinarily, Laura would have climbed on too, sliding the other half of the monster up into her own throbbing, flowing pussy and rape-ramming them both into a flaming finish, but Jane was already so far gone in delirious fuck-need that all Laura could do was bring her off fast. Already Jane was twisting and quivering, eyes rolling up, toes curling-those delicious brown toes Laura had been caressing with her tongue only minutes earlier-her legs flexing, her face desperate with need. Laura held the fat, hard dildo with both hands, moving it in and out of Jane's pussy, watching her shiny black labia cling to the wet shaft as it emerged, then watching the expression of sublime rapture spread over Jane's features as the huge pole rode deeply into her body again.

"Unh! Unhhhhh! Oh yes, oh yes!" Jane gasped, her fingers clawing the blanket, her ass uptilted to give Laura better access to her pussy. "Oh god yes! Annghh!"

Laura had begun to fuck her harder, and faster. She leaned forward again and began to bite Jane's smooth ass cheeks as she relentlessly drove the huge dildo deep into Jane's pussy again and again, twisting it now, rotating it like a corkscrew as she plunged it into Jane's crammed slit, so wildly aroused by their grunting and moaning and Jane's writhing, oiled, black body that she wondered if she might come too just in a sympathetic orgasm of her own, without even being helped to it.

Jane by now had begun to swirl her hips and buck with them so violently, pushing her pussy into the plunging dildo, that Laura could no longer kiss and suck and bite her buns. She was quivering and groaning more wildly with each passing second, and Laura knew her orgasm was close. Grabbing the dildo with both hands, she wondered if she might have time to slip the exposed end into her own pussy and join in the conflagration before it exploded into flames. But it was a vain hope because Jane began to come only a split second after Laura got the idea.

"Auuoowwwnnggg!" she cried out, her body shuddering in mid-air, her hips quaking.

"Oh god, yes!" Laura gasped, seeing Jane wracked by a shockingly intense spasm.

"AUUNNGGHHHHH!" Jane groaned, as loudly as Laura had ever heard her. "Ungghhh! Ohhhhnngggg... Laur-"

"Yes, baby... yes, baby," Laura purred, continuing to fuck her this time with the dildo, though not as hard as before, thrusting it into her pussy and twisting it, watching Jane shudder and hearing her moan as fresh spasms shook her.

"Ungghh! Oh shit! Oh! Auungghhhh!" Jane cried out, twisting and surging under Laura, wincing as the huge ridged stalk penetrated her, then moaning as the fierce pleasure wrenched her body.

Laura knew how good it must be from the expression on Jane's face. Perhaps because they had already fucked, and it had taken Jane a little longer to get there this time, her climax seemed to last longer too, a surging and receding tide of shattering spasms that seemed to wane, then crush her again repeatedly, until finally she lay face down on the blanket, panting hard, and groaning softly as the punishing pleasure began to fade.

Slowly, carefully, knowing that Jane's pussy was throbbing and extra-sensitive at this moment and would feel everything, Laura extracted the monster, unable to take her eyes off Jane's clinging cunt lips even as she pulled out the rigid member. When it popped free, Jane's inflamed, puffy cunt was as inviting as ever, all slick and flaming pink and looking ready for another vigorous rape. I could fuck her again, Laura realized. I could climb on and fuck both of us together. She'd love it; she never turns it down.

True, Jane did look a little blasted by the experience, stunned even. She was moving slowly, her breath only now returning to normal. But her glistening, oiled, black body and the sight of her puckered, inflamed pussy still ready to be fucked was enough to catch Laura's blood on fire all over again, and she snatched up the dildo from where it had fallen on the blanket, bringing it back over between Jane's thighs, guiding it toward the girl's swollen, oozing quim, when she suddenly felt Jane freeze under her.

"God, Laura, look," Jane said in a startled, low voice.

Laura's eyes followed the direction of Jane's gaze toward the edge of the meadow to the right of them, where she saw two hikers scrutinizing her and Jane with the same fascination and shock she and Jane were feeling. One was wearing a backpack, and the other held a water bottle; both were wearing wide-brimmed hats. They appeared, at Laura's quick glance, to be a man and a woman, and they seemed to paralyzed, looking at Laura and Jane as if they were some grotesquely intriguing creature from outer space. They stared. Their mouths were open.

Then they saw Laura and Jane looking over at them. Their paralysis relaxed, and the woman looked away, as if embarrassed. The man kept looking.

"Oh Christ," Laura said, quickly grabbing a handful of clothes and the extra blanket, pulling it over on top of Jane, trying to get under a piece of it herself.

She glowered back at them, but they were already moving off. Glaring at them, she could feel Jane struggling up beside her.

"What the fuck they doing... watching us?" she asked sharply. "Ain't ever seen anybody fucking before? Wishing they could do it themselves, no doubt."

"Get your clothes on," Laura said quietly, quickly beginning to pull on her own.

Jane, still stark naked and glistening all over her marvelous body with the oil Laura had spread there, took this opportunity to be petulant.

"I ain't leaving just because some white assholes want a peek at you and me doing the Big Thing. I told you, let 'em get their kicks. Shoot, I had about the best orgasm of my life just then. When you fucked me with that huge thing." She pointed to still-wet gargantuan double dildo lying beside them on the blanket with awe. "Now I know why Inky be screaming like holy murder down there in your apartment when you were doing her. Shit, that thing is killer. Don't you want me to do you now?" She stroked Laura's bare shoulder just before Laura pulled on her sweater. "You must be pretty hot, Laura. Don't you want me to return the favor?"

"Get dressed. We're leaving."

"You didn't like our picnic," Jane pouted provocatively, with a half-grin, as if trying to seduce Laura all over again.

Laura gave a furtive glance over her shoulder, seeing that the spectators had disappeared. She smiled and caressed Jane's cheek with her finger.

"Honey, I don't think I've ever had a picnic that compares with this one. I loved every minute of it."

Reluctantly, Jane began to put her clothes back on too. "Yeuhhh, it feels all sticky now," she frowned.

"You can take a shower at my place."

Jane raised one eyebrow. "You sure? Are you going to take one too? I mean, I didn't get to do you a second time. I like to do it to you too, Laura."

"My neighbors," Laura reminded her. "You should know, you used to live up there."

Jane shrugged. Then she leaned close, breathing sexily in Laura's ear. "I'm gon' rape you," she giggled. "Let 'em call the cops. Rape rape rape. You gonna squeal, Laura."

"I might consider it if you let me drive back," Laura said, remembering the drive up the mountain, which had nearly caused her heart failure.

"I can't let you drive my mama's Jeep. She said never to let anybody drive it but me."

Her face was still close to Laura's, and Laura leaned a few inches closer, brushing her lips against Jane's phenomenally smooth black cheek.

"What about somebody who just gave you the best two orgasms of your life?" she whispered.

Jane thought about it. "You're right... you did do that," she said calmly. She squinted. "Even better than when we broke your bed."

She gave Laura the keys for the drive home. This turned into an ordeal only slightly less grave than riding up the twisting mountain roads with the kamikaze Jane at the wheel, since Laura was bedeviled by a series of anxieties almost as intense as the fear of losing her life. She was still overwrought-Jane was right-from their second fuck, in which Jane had climaxed hard but Laura had not been able to due to the intrusion of the hikers. Her hands shook a little on the steering wheel. She could not get the vision of Jane's writhing, oiled, deliciously black and glistening body spread out face down for her on the blanket, Jane's splendid, dark, gleaming moons swelling above the huge dildo that Laura was pushing in and out of her clinging pussy.

These thoughts made her hornier than ever, and made her hands shake worse. Moreover, she tried to forget the fact that she was driving Kendra Fallon's Jeep, with Kendra's seventeen-year-old daughter in the passenger's seat, the daughter she had just exuberantly fucked with extravagant perversion and fearfully intense lust on the mountainside. If there were an accident, they would be found together in the crumpled steel of Kendra's vehicle, Jane's body still coated with the oil that (Laura knew Kendra would think, and she would be right) this perverted lesbian had rubbed all over her before inflicting the most exquisite and depraved sexual practices on her darling baby. And I sucked her toes, too, Laura thought. Do you think that would show in an autopsy?

She smiled at this reflection, realizing how stupid she was being about it. Jane amused herself by criticizing all the people in the surrounding cars, not noticing Laura's distress and abstraction. When they arrived at Laura's apartment, Jane started taking off her clothes only a second after Laura closed the door.

Oh god, I love her body! Laura thought. I just can't look. I want her again. I want her and want her.

"What you looking at?" Jane smiled coyly, holding her shirt up in front of her half-naked body like a matador's cape. "Now you see it... now you don't."

She pulled the shirt to one side, letting Laura's eyes fasten on her dancing, glimmering black nipples, then pulled it back again quickly, hiding her body. Laura pointed.

"The bathroom's in there. You can use my towel. I just put it out there this morning. Don't get any ideas. I think they're home."

Jane flirted, still holding the shirt up in front of her. "Don't you want to see it again?"

Laura shook her head, reluctantly. She actually did want to see it again, and grab it, and devour it. "Take a shower."

"I could go up and see if they're home," Jane suggested playfully. "You know, just ring the bell. Tell 'em I'm selling candy for school. Or give 'em a Watchtower. Only I don't have a Watchtower."

Laura thought about how every time the Gibsons saw her, she was with a lovely black woman. Ada. Dawn. Pretty soon they would begin to put two and two together. They weren't stupid. And Jane was underage. On the other hand, if Jane did it, Laura would not be there. How could they connect her and Jane? She was very tempted. She really wanted to fuck Jane again in the worst way.

"I think we better not," she said, regaining her grip on the straight and narrow. "Go on, now. Wash that oil off that lovely body."

Jane's eyes flickered with pleasure, and mischief. She gave Laura a sexy pout and disappeared down the short hallway. Laura decided to go into her bedroom and change, since she also felt sticky and dirty from their afternoon of frolicking naked in the sun. Frolicking is one way of putting it, she thought. The girl is catnip to me. I can't resist her, but she's like a train wreck.

She heard the water start in the shower and allowed herself a moment to envision the sight inside the shower stall: Jane's wonderfully hard and firm seventeen-year-old naked black body streaming with warm water, now shiny and glistening again, but with a different quality entirely, the quality of water, not oil, her nipples hardening under the impact of the shower stream, her hair tinged everywhere with dew, the water dripping in silvery droplets from the dense, glimmering bush of her pubic hair, then streaming down her sleek, shapely thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.