Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 242

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 242 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Drowsy, feeling warm and wonderful, Laura drifted awake in Randi's bed, with her cheek pressed to Randi's naked back. One arm was encircling Randi's body, and Laura had one of the girl's lovely firm breasts cupped in her hand. She could feel Randi's large nipple pushing into her palm.

Only an hour ago they had fucked one another senseless, and Randi was still sleeping it off as Laura slowly came awake. Snuggly and warm, tingling with sexual contentment, she gently squeezed the full round globe in her hand, feeling the thick center nub of Randi's nipple rasp against the skin of her palm. I love this girl, she thought. I fall in love too easily, for sure, but I love this girl. I haven't stopped.

She was worried that she might have stopped since her night with the enchanting Dawn had moved her, and Dawn too, so emotionally, and physically, that they knew they had together crossed a threshold into a new world. Nothing would be the same for either of them after their night together. I love her too, Laura thought, troubled as usual by her conflicting desires, which she could not restrict to only one girl.

Randi, who was back in braids again, as bewitching as she had ever been to Laura, began to stir, smiling back over her shoulder as Laura continued gently to squeeze her luscious breast.

"You trying to get my attention again?" she asked, her voice throaty and thick with sleep. "Didn't you get enough of this little black girl's pussy a few minutes ago? Enough to knock me for a loop?"

"Turn around and say that," Laura teased, now taking Randi's large nipple in all of her fingers and kneading it, twisting it suggestively.

She leaned back while Randi turned over to face her. Randi's long, thin braids spilled across one cheek, dangling over her breasts and shoulders, more alluring than Laura could bear.

"You and your sexy braids," Laura said, running several of them through her fingers. "How could anyone resist you?"

"You can't, at least," Randi said, eyes twinkling with temptation.

Laura shook her head. She ran one finger down Randi's naked body to her smooth, flat belly, grazing the ankh tattoo with the back of her knuckle.

"I didn't get to kiss your tattoo," she murmured, eyelids drooping under the force of her renewed lust. "I think it will make me come if I kiss your tattoo. As well as live forever."

"You were way too busy trying to eat up every other part of my body," Randi giggled softly. "But I don't mind if you want to kiss it now. I always allow my grateful subjects a crack at the ankh, you know. Worship me, worship my tattoo, I always say to them."

"I'll bet Nate likes it," Laura purred, beginning to caress Randi's shoulders, her breasts, kissing her, getting ready to descend to the ankh.

But Randi frowned. "He don't like ink," she scowled. "'There's too much ink on this beautiful body, ' he says. Shit, it's only one tattoo. I've got girlfriends who have two or three."

Laura raised one eyebrow. You do? I thought it was only me and Rhonda, and I know she doesn't have a tattoo.

"Well... men don't have any taste," Laura kidded her, remembering her own horror when Randi had first told her about the tattoo.

Maybe Nate and I have more in common than I thought, she reasoned. We both cherish this lovely body and want to eat this girl alive.

Randi smirked. "I don't think it's that. He's mad because I told him about you."

Laura sat up. "You what?"

Laura had gone to great lengths at work to conceal her true sexual desires. Only Rhonda, who shared them, and the few girls there she had slept with knew the truth, and all of them were devoted, out of self-interest, to keeping the secret.

"Now don't get upset," Randi said. Then her eyes flashed. "Next thing you know, you'll be spanking me, you bitch. And sticking your hand in my pussy... and making me cry."

Laura's feelings were in a turmoil. She and Randi had done all that last time. But she was enraged by whatever Randi had told Nate, who also worked for their company and might be able to figure things out.

"Don't get so upset," Randi said again, seeing that Laura had not calmed down. "I didn't tell him it was you. I just told him I had a girlfriend... and when she wanted to see me, he'd have to wait."

"Oh, I'll bet he loved that. Men so love their girlfriends to be fucked by other girls."

Again Randi smirked coquettishly. "Mmmm, I think he was intrigued." Then her face fell. "But he was a little mad. Look at you, Laura, aren't you glad I invited you over here instead of him?"

"What if he's sitting down there in his car watching when I leave?" Laura asked pointedly.

Randi giggled, getting a big kick out of this, instead of being ashamed and mortified, as Laura was. "We'll just have to smuggle you out, then," she laughed softly.

"I'm serious."

Randi turned onto her back and stretched out her magnificent, long, naked body. Her lovely breasts jiggled, and her tattoo was now fully visible below them, on her flat, smooth belly.

"I thought you were going to kiss my ankh," she said, making a small joke. "You can be angry later."

How could I be angry with you? Laura wondered, letting her eyes sweep up and down this paradise of dark, smooth flesh and beautiful, glowing skin, though she was often furious with Randi. Warm, throbbing sexual desire was filling her own body. I can't get enough of her. Ever.

"You're right," she confessed softly.

"You want to fuck me," Randi whispered seductively, batting her long eyelashes at Laura. "Just like he does."

Laura nodded slightly. "You're right," she mouthed, almost inaudibly this time, feeling the juices oozing in her pussy. "I want to kiss it."

Somehow when they worked one another into this state, they seemed to move in a rhythmic slow motion, as if underwater, sliding and coiling together sensually, their limbs grazing and dancing and intertwining as their lips came together, and their hands found the intimate regions of each other's body. Randi was still on her back, and Laura slid up over her, now kissing her mouth, her delicious black neck, her chest, her breasts, one by one, not mouth-mauling them as she had earlier, but ingeniously teasing each of Randi's large, swelling, black nipples with her tongue until the thick center nubs sprang up excitedly. The large black areolas became stippled with tiny bumps.

"If you keep that up, I think I'm going to come before you kiss my ankh," Randi purred, now writhing sexily under Laura's lips.

"Mmmm, you will not come until I say so," Laura murmured, kissing the valley between Randi's breasts while she continued pinching and twirling both damp nipples in her fingers. "I am going to kiss your ankh and fuck your belly button with my tongue."

"Oh... oh Laura!" Randi gasped, unable to stop herself, as Laura descended further.

"Mmmm, you are very warm and wet and gooey," Laura smiled, sliding two fingers up into the slippery channel of Randi's pussy, which was indeed oozing and lubricating copiously. "I think you want me to suck on your huge clit after I kiss your ankh."

"Oh yes! Unhhhhh!"

By now Laura's lips had reached the tattoo. Her fingers, however, had not left Randi's excited nipples, which she continued to twist and pinch as she let her sensual lips crawl slowly over Randi's palpitating, smooth belly.

"Oh god... Laura! I'm not kidding... you're going to make me come!" Randi gasped, her hips beginning to twitch and buck instinctively.

Laura realized that there was no time for tongue-fucking Randi's delicious navel, or kissing her ankh any further. For some reason, Randi was on the edge already, panting and twisting, her pussy flooding, ready to come before Laura had even expended her full arsenal or used her complete skills. Oh god, I know we have this effect on one another, Laura thought. She can make me come without warning too.

Earlier they had hand-rubbed each other in a crazy fit of urgent passion into a couple of explosive orgasms, but Laura had yet to taste the sweet, fat, juicy pussy she loved so completely, Randi's succulent, glistening quim, all ruby red and wet inside, and topped by a world champion clitoris the size of a plump, overripe grape. They were nearly as aroused now as before, with Randi about ready to come after only a few caresses, and Laura pulsing and quivering with fierce desire for her writhing body. Laura slipped between Randi's yawning thighs and pressed her mouth into the hot, fragrant slit of Randi's blossoming pussy, hungrily slurping it and sucking the inner lips into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" Randi arched her back, grimacing as sharp sexual sensations shot through her flesh. "Oh god... yes! Ungghh!"

Honey, Laura thought, Nate can't do this to you with his big rod. He can't suck this beautiful fat clit and drive you up the wall.

"AUUUNGGHHH!" Randi cried out, flipping and jackknifing suddenly as a ferocious spasm of coming shattered her.

"Oh yes, honey, oh yes!" Laura murmured, holding onto the girl's flexing thighs with both hands, sucking her clit again, releasing it, sucking it again, bringing on a river of hot, clenching spasms.

"Anngghhh! Unghh! Oh. Auungghhhh!" Randi groaned, coming in one enormous spasm after another.

Laura had looped both arms underneath and around Randi's thighs, so she could hold on through all the bouncing and straining as Randi came exultantly, her hips jumping off the bed, moaning and gasping until the final, feathery waves of her climax began to wane. It took a while, and Laura enjoyed every last little glimmer of pleasure as it shook Randi's body, until finally Randi's breathing returned to normal.

Laura released Randi's thighs, feeling the pussy juice that was smeared by now all over her face. She could smell it. The smell made her hornier than ever.

Randi, devastated, propped herself up on her elbows. "Look at you," she said with mock disgust. "You got a face full of somebody's slimy fuck juice. Look like you had your face buried in some lucky girl's pussy."

Laura grinned from ear to ear. "Pure heaven to me," she said. "I got to suck the world's biggest clit. And tastiest."

Randi smirked sexily, swishing her braids, knowing how it inflamed Laura. "Bet you'd like someone to return the favor."

"You would win that bet," Laura breathed, giving her a sultry stare.

It was a Friday night, and they spent the rest of it coiled together in Randi's bed, sleeping and fucking and watching TV and eating pizza. To Laura's relief, they did not try, as they might have done in the past, to exhaust one another with relentless screwing. Instead, they totally enjoyed one another's company, making love once more, with astonishing sensitivity and tenderness, before going to sleep, and once again in the morning.

Laura got home about noon on Saturday and was checking her mail in the lobby when a bright red Jeep Cherokee drove up outside and honked to get her attention. Since there were several dirty panes of glass, bespattered by recent rains, between her and the driver, and the sidewalk was about fifty feet from the lobby door, even squinting wouldn't reveal to Laura who the driver was. And she knew no one who drove such a car.

Holding her mail, she reluctantly went back outside. To her great delight, she found Jane leaning across the passenger seat to her, giving her a trademark sassy-sexy-don't-you-want-to-fuck-me smile.

"Hey, Old Lady Laura, you want to go for a ride?"

"Jane!" Laura smiled, unable to suppress her joy at seeing the girl. "God, I thought I'd never see you again."

"Fat chance of that," Jane grinned. "I told you I'd be back. You just didn't believe me."

"Don't tell me this is your car."

Jane shook her head. "Mama's. But she lets me drive it. I'm seventeen, you know. Got my own license now."

Seventeen, Laura thought. Still jail bait. And I was fucking her when she was only sixteen. But what excruciating pleasure!

"Hop in, I'll take you for a ride. I can give you a thrill."

Don't I know it, Laura thought, ruefully. Last time they had fucked, she and Jane had broken Laura's bed in a throes of a violent, unforgettable coupling. She made a sour face at Jane.

"I hope you're a mature and sensible driver, Jane," she said evenly. Then she lowered her voice. "Not a wild and uncontrollably maniac like you are in bed." Laura let her eyes twinkle with meaning.

Jane laughed. "I think you thinking the same thing I am, Laura." She smirked sexily. "You know, my mama and Marshall up in Reno again. That's why I got the Jeep."

Having just spent a warm, wonderful, sexually resonant night in Randi's bed, Laura was ready for some Saturday rest and recuperation, but the mere sight of Jane was enough to stir her fires. Jane was a pistol, Jane was a miracle of hot sex and devilish mischief all wrapped up in an irresistible package: beautiful face, stunning ass, beautiful dark black skin, jutting young breasts, large shiny black nipples that made Laura throb with lechery, and 'attitude' that knew no boundaries.

When Kendra had made good on her promise to move, to take Jane (and herself) out of the reach of Laura's evil lesbian clutches, Laura had been disconsolate for months, sure she would never see either of them again. But Jane had warned her-it was true-that she would be back, that she would find Laura, no matter where her mother moved them. And here she was, looking as devilish and sexy as ever in her fresh, outrageous way, beckoning Laura to an experience that Laura could never refuse, as Jane knew.

"You better park it and come upstairs for a minute," Laura said. "I'm just getting home and I have to wash my face and brush my teeth."

Jane parked the Jeep and joined Laura at the lobby door. She was wearing tight jeans and a loose white shirt with half the buttons open down her chest, so that Laura could see the fabric of her bra. Oh god, what a fiendishly desirable little thing you are! Laura thought. Once Jane had showed up at Laura's door completely naked. She would do anything. I want her... god, I really want her bad! I think I would rip her clothes off right here, if I didn't know I'd go to jail.

"What's the matter, you got pussy hairs stuck in your teeth?" Jane cracked, trying to peer into Laura's mouth playfully. "You ain't been jamming that huge cock of yours up that ugly little nigger Inky's black pussy again, have you?"

Laura scowled seriously at her. "Please don't use that kind of language around me, Jane."

Jane, seeing that Laura meant it, backed off. She sulked for a few minutes. Then, riding up in the elevator with Laura, she softened.

"I just get jealous, is all," she confessed softly. "I ain't seen you for two months. I thought you might forget about me."

Laura backed her into one wall of the elevator, ready to pounce, but the doors opened at just that moment.

"You know," she explained to Jane as she opened the door of her apartment, "we can't do anything in here. The people who moved in upstairs after you and your mother left can hear just as well as you could. But I don't think they're as enlightened as you and your mother were."

"You mean they don't like to fuck as much," Jane grinned nastily.

Laura smiled patiently. "They're older."

"Well, we sure can't do it at my place," Jane said.

"Where did you guys move?"

"We got a house in El Cerrito. But Mama got that whole neighborhood watching me like a hawk. And you can see that red Jeep for miles." She moved closer to Laura and uptilted her face, her wide, sensual mouth half-open, very alluring. "You ain't kissed me yet. I thought you was happy to see me."

Laura was sorely tempted but knew it would be fatal. "I can't kiss you. It won't stop there."

Jane smirked. "I know. Do it anyway. Stick your tongue right down my throat. I'll be quiet." Her eyes rose to the ceiling. "They won't hear."

"I've got an idea," Laura said breathlessly, moving a step back, out of temptation's way. "Why don't we have a picnic?"

Even though it had been raining as recently as two weeks ago, the weather had cleared and warmed up. It was a beautiful day.

Jane shrugged. "Long as we can do it, I don't care where we do it."

"Then it's settled. Let me check for messages. Then I'll get an old blanket out of the closet, and we can pick up some sandwiches and soda on the way."

"Mama keep an old blanket in the jeep, too. I think she and her boyfriends have picnics now and then, if you know what I mean."

Laura picked up the phone. She had given up her answering machine after having been surprised by intimate messages on just such occasions as this one. Now she had voice mail instead. But even that hardly protected her from what was coming.

Dawn's voice-soft, intimate, disappointed.

"Laura. Damn... you're not there. I just wanted to hear your voice. Guess I'll have to settle for the 'Hi, leave a message' part. Maybe I'll call again... just so I can hear it again. I was thinking about you... about us. In fact, I really can't stop thinking about it. Missing you... already. Hoped you'd be there. Oh well. Kiss kiss. I... oh, you know. Bye. You can't call me. I'll call back."

Laura was glad she was facing the wall, not Jane, who had wandered over to the window to look out. The blood rose in Laura's face, not from shame but terrible, heart-pinching emotions. She was deeply touched and almost paralyzed, her insides aching with love for Dawn. What followed made it worse. There was another message, this one from Ada.

"Hiiiiii, Laura," she drawled, as if flirting. Then her voice grew more serious. "I know it's not fair for me to call you after I ran out on you like that. I hope you've forgiven me by now. I just got out of the shower. I couldn't help remember..." Suddenly, Ada was crying, softly, but unmistakably. "I... oh never mind... I shouldn't have called. I... wish I could erase this." Then she hung up.

Now Laura's own feelings were in such a turmoil that she was afraid Jane would sense something was wrong. She glanced over at Jane, unable to keep her eyes from caressing the incredible curve of the girl's ass, so clearly visible through the tight pants Jane was wearing. She could see the tantalizing hint of the crack between Jane's two hard, round, high buttocks. It was enough to make her forget temporarily the two phone messages.

"I'm going into the bathroom to brush my teeth," she said. "I'll be right out and we can go."

"Be sure to get all those pussy hairs out," Jane grinned over her shoulder. "I ain't kissing no pussy licker."

When Laura emerged moments later from the bathroom, she ran into Jane coming out of her bedroom.

"Where are your manners, Jane? Do you just go into people's bedrooms without being asked?"

Jane gave her a pixie-ish grin that made Laura want to ravish her on the spot, regardless of the Gibsons upstairs. "You invited me in there before," Jane reminded her. "Plenty of times. Don't you remember when we broke your bed?"

Exasperated, Laura could not suppress a smile. "How could I forget."

Jane pulled the huge double dildo from behind her back. "Don't you want to take this along?"

Laura made a face. "Look, we're going out to be in nature. Why don't we just... you know, do it naturally?"

"This is natural. It's your cock. When Donnell sticks his cock in me, it's natural. When you stick yours in me, it's natural too. Except this one is even bigger than Donnell's. Whooeee, he'd die to have one this big."

She dangled the huge, obscene thing between them.

"Who's Donnell?" Laura asked, raising an eyebrow. "What happened to Keeshon?"

Jane tilted her head, wildly fetching, playing the ingenue. "Oh, I still see Keeshon once in a while. But he live here in San Francisco, like you. Mama and me over in El Cerrito now, and I have to have a boyfriend over there. Donnell goes to my school."

Laura pursed her lips sourly, unable to accommodate all this unwelcome information. She knew it was unrealistic to expect Jane not to have boyfriends. The girl was magnetic in the way a wild animal was, full of danger, unpredictability, sensuality, and vulnerability, all packaged in a phenomenal body. But the thought of these young studs pounding their vigorous, hard teenaged pricks into this girl's exquisite young pussy was enough to make her gag.

She leaned close, plucking the huge dildo out of Jane's hand. "I hope you wash that pretty pussy out good after they've been spewing in it," she whispered, letting her eyes bore deep into Jane's.

"I wash it," Jane's eyes glinted with the delight she drew from making Laura squirm. "My mama went to Keep Your Coozy Clean University, as she never gets tired of telling me. You better watch out, it might be tasting soapy."

Laura merely rolled her eyes, barely able to suppress a laugh, and went into her bedroom, where she got the small valise she had used to carry the dildo in when she went to Stevie's hotel. Stevie had recoiled from the very thought of it, but Jane seemed enticingly eager, and Laura could feel her own blood beginning to heat up just from proximity to Jane's eagerness. And her body, she thought. What a body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.