Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 241

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 241 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Entering the foyer of Laura's apartment building, they ran into the Gibsons, Laura's new neighbors, who were just coming in at the same time.

"Hi there," Laura smiled with chipper enthusiasm. "And how are you this evening?"

She partially hated herself for sounding so phony, but even though they had been living there only briefly, and she had been very careful, she couldn't be sure they had not overheard something embarrassing going on in her apartment. The Gibsons were getting their mail, which Laura forbore, not wanting to be forced to stand there in the lobby making small talk with them. They smiled at her, keeping a neighborly distance, this nice, expensively dressed young woman with her black friend who seemed to need a clothing advisor.

The Gibsons were always very well-dressed themselves. Dawn, on the other hand, looked like she was majoring in Sloppy Dressing 101 in college, instead of economics. At least they know I like black people, Laura thought as she hurried Dawn toward the elevator. The Gibsons too were black and had already seen Laura with Ada one Saturday morning. They're going to think all my girlfriends are black, Laura thought, suddenly giggling as she realized it was true.

"My neighbors upstairs," she whispered to Dawn in the elevator, suddenly feeling her heart sink as she realized what their arriving home meant. "They live right over me. They can hear everything, I think. At least that's what the person who lived there before told me."

Dawn could see Laura's depression. She smiled a consoling smile. "Don't worry... I'm pretty quiet."

Laura looked at her, into her eyes. What a marvelous thing to say. Honey, I'm going to make you scream so loud, she thought. I'm going to make you think you're dying, when you come. Old Robert has never come close to what I'm going to do to you.

Laura felt like she was almost going to blush again as they got off the elevator. God, I sound like a rapist or something, she thought. I've got to get better control of myself.

Inside the apartment, still glum, Laura took the food to the kitchen, the showed Dawn the view at dusk from her window. They sat on the white sofa.

"You must have a great job to be able to afford this," Dawn said.

Laura put her hand on Dawn's, which was warm and supple and graceful, with long, tapering fingers, very smooth and black in the way that made a tiny pulse beat inside Laura's pussy just to touch it. If we hadn't run into the Gibsons in the lobby, I'd be all over you right now, my darling, she said to Dawn with her eyes. You beautiful creature, so fresh and healthy-looking and open-natured. I'm in love with you already.

"It's an okay job," she said. "Some people have a boat or a kid to use up their money. I use it up this way."

Dawn leaned her head back against the sofa, gazing soulfully into Laura's eyes. "You seem a lot sadder and unhappier now than you did over at my place," she murmured, while Laura's eyes fastened on her exquisitely sensual mouth.

Why doesn't everyone want to kiss you? she wondered. Just passing you on the street. Grab you and kiss you?

"That's because I want you so bad but I'm so afraid of the Gibsons upstairs. That they'll hear something."

Dawn smiled broadly, her beautiful even white teeth gleaming, her eyes dancing with deep sexual fires that made Laura yearn for her even more.

"You really do, don't you. I'm kind of looking forward to it myself. What if I promise not to moan?"

Laura giggled softly. She touched Dawn's incredibly smooth black cheek with her fingertip. "Oh yeah? What if I make it impossible for you to keep your promise?" she asked in a very faint voice, preoccupied with the girl's amazing lips.

There was a long, very meaningful pause while they simply fell into each other's eyes. "Try me," Dawn whispered.

"I've got an idea," Laura said, half-hypnotized, feeling her pussy ooze sweet, warm nectars. "Let's eat first. Then they might, you know, go back out. I think they go out to dinner a lot."

Dawn's face fell. "What if they don't?"

If you stood by the window, you could see down easily to the street below, not the front door itself, but the sidewalk beyond it. Dawn stood up mournfully and went over to look down at the street. Laura let her eyes linger on the girl, whose wonderful body, which Laura had touched part of already, was entirely concealed under her baggy pants and rumpled, oversized sweatshirt. Dawn looked out to the distance.

"I think I can see Berkeley over there," she said, her voice tinged with wonder.

"Probably can," Laura said.

"I think I see something even better," Dawn said. "Come here."

Laura stood up and went over to Dawn at the window. She put her hand on Dawn's shoulder, unable to keep from touching her. They looked down at saw the Gibsons getting into their brown Mercedes. The car's headlights came on, and they drove off.

Dawn turned her face to Laura. "Good news, eh?"

Laura took her hand again, drawing her back to the sofa, only a few steps. They sat down as before, but this time Laura took Dawn's face in her hands. Even though they were both quivering inside expectantly, they kissed with painstaking slowness and warm, romantic emotion, both agreeing implicitly that there was now no rush, that they could enjoy the build-up and the soft tenderness of this moment thoroughly.

After the very lengthy, exploratory, and thrillingly sensitive kiss, Laura looked dreamily into Dawn's deep, dark eyes.

"Want to take up where we left off?" she murmured.

"I think that would be just fine," Dawn said softly.

"Hold still a second. I want to brush my lips against your fantastic smooth cheek."

The enchanting, amused smile tugged at the corners of Dawn's sensual mouth. "Go ahead."

Still holding Dawn's face in her hands, Laura turned the girl's head ever so slightly to the side. With her lips slightly parted, she ran them slowly across the girl's incredibly smooth black cheek, not even kissing it, just feeling the amazing skin slide under her mouth. This was what she had lived for, and Laura could feel her body fill with heat, with trembling sexual excitement, feel her pussy flood with warm nectars as she ran her lips up and down Dawn's cheek, over her flawless forehead, down to her ear, nibbling the earlobe, making Dawn shiver.

"Ooohhhhh! Laura... I never felt this way when I still had my clothes on," Dawn giggled softly.

"Mmmm, maybe we'd better take them off," Laura breathed into her ear.

Dawn turned her face so that her lips brushed Laura's cheek too. She kissed it, then nipped Laura's earlobe, the same way Laura had nipped hers.

"You too, this time, okay?" she flirted.

Laura nodded. She began to unbutton her blouse while Dawn again pulled her sweatshirt up over her head and tossed it over the back of the sofa. Instead of removing her bra too, she waited until Laura was finished pulling off her blouse. Her eyes lit up as they fell on Laura's bra, a wildly sexy pale green one with low-scooped cups. Laura had not worn it with any sexual assignation in mind but only because it made her feel good to have sexy underwear on underneath her business clothes. At the time she had left for work that morning, it had seemed that things with Ada were still developing wonderfully. Who could tell what might happen?

Dawn reached out and slid one long, sinuous black finger into the valley between Laura's breasts. Her eyes were smoking.

"I want to kiss you right there too," she whispered. "I can't believe this bra. I've never seen one so sexy."

She leaned closer, now running her fingertip along the bulging tops of Laura's small breasts, which the bra cups pushed up a little and made even rounder than they were.

"I can get you one," Laura breathed, watching the finger.

"I love your skin," Dawn said, again dipping her finger between Laura's breasts. "So smooth... and creamy."

Now she leaned even farther forward and pressed her full, sensual lips into the valley where her finger had been. Laura thought she was going to come on the spot. The sexual tension was almost too sweet to bear. The brush of soft, wiry filaments that sprayed up from the white cloth Dawn had tied around her hair caressed Laura's face, and she found it wildly erotic.

Dawn was kissing the tops of her breasts.

"No fair," Laura said, holding her face again, pulling her up. "I love your skin too." Again she kissed Dawn's cheeks, then her mouth, savagely. "I want to kiss your whole body, all over," she breathed.

Dawn smiled slyly. "Guess we have the same idea."

"Shall we go into the bedroom?"

Dawn smirked sexily. "Why don't we just go ahead right here... in the moonlight? It's kind of... you know, extra sexy? I love the way your skin looks on mine in the moonlight. Look."

Again, she traced half-circles on the tops of Laura's breasts with her long black finger.

"Oh Dawn."

Laura couldn't restrain herself. She embraced Dawn and kissed her ravenously, and after the initial shock Dawn quickly returned the heat. Laura ran her hands all over the girl's nearly naked upper body, finally finding Dawn's bra clasp with her fingers and undoing it. Dawn's bra went limp and slid down her arms.

Her eyes twinkled as she unfastened Laura's bra between the cups and peeled it back. Laura could not take her eyes off Dawn's breasts, so black and plump and firm, with large, gleaming nipples, thicker, puffier nipples than she had first thought. She saw Dawn's eyes on her own. Slowly, she moved her body forward so that their nipples brushed, then pushed harder together. She heard a sharp intake of breath whistle past Dawn's even white teeth.

Now they kissed again, with their naked warm breasts mashing together.

"I think I'm starting to melt inside," Dawn panted into Laura's teeth.

Laura barely heard her, being half-delirious with desire, stroking Dawn's long, naked back with her fingers, rubbing her breasts into Dawn's, feeling the thick, hard nubs of Dawn's nipples rasp against hers. She lowered her mouth to the girl's smooth black neck, kissing it hungrily, bringing her hands around Dawn's body to her breasts, filling her palms with them, squeezing the firm globes urgently.

"I want to suck them," she whispered against Dawn's phenomenally smooth cheek.

"I was hoping you would," Dawn breathed. "Go ahead."

Laura did not want to deprive herself of any inch of Dawn's lovely body. She kissed her way slowly down to one large breast, exploring the smooth skin of Dawn's upper chest and her perfectly straight clavicles, roaming with her lips over one gleaming round shoulder, cupping the plump globe of Dawn's breast in her palm and running her wet tongue all over the wide areola. It turned out that Dawn had semi-puffy nipples after all, not the huge bulbous beauties that drove Laura so crazy with lust, but more the consistency of Karen's, or Camille's, thick buds that rose ever so slightly off the surface of her breasts. And Dawn's were indeed as black as obsidian, and almost as shiny.

Now this one was shinier than before, coated in Laura's warm saliva as she stroked it passionately with her tongue. Dawn gasped very softly as Laura finally opened her lips and drew the entire wet nipple, large areola and all, deep inside her mouth.

"Unnhhhh!" Dawn panted, looking down at her nipple inside Laura's mouth.

Laura, though crazy for Dawn's body, was in no hurry. She sucked Dawn's nipple tenderly, dropping her other breast and holding this one in both hands, swirling her tongue around the large, sensitive bud, hearing Dawn begin to moan deep in her throat, soft, delirious moans of extreme pleasure.

"Mmmm, you like that..." Laura murmured, letting Dawn's nipple out of her mouth for a brief moment, pinching and twirling it in her fingers as she looked up at Dawn, then sucking it back in deep.

"Unnhhhh!" Dawn gasped, biting her full lower lip, throwing her head back. "Unhhhh! Oh!"

"Dawn... I love your black nipples," Laura panted to her, slurping and sucking the first one more vigorously, hungrily, then switching to the other one.

"Oh yes... oh yes!" Dawn moaned, her fingers feathering Laura's hair spastically as Laura sucked harder. "Yes... do it hard! Yes, I like it like that... ohhhh Laura! Oh Laura, yes! Unhhhh!"

Now Laura was holding both breasts in her hands and moving with her mouth from one wet nipple to the other, devouring them more wildly, squeezing the full round globes. Dawn writhed and squirmed, out of control now, whimpering and keening deep in her chest, her hips even churning helplessly as Laura heatedly devoured her wet, erect black nipples.

Suddenly, Laura stopped. Dawn's eyes opened, her face contorted with sexual urgency, questioning Laura.

"Why'd you stop?"

Laura smiled. She slid up to kiss Dawn's mouth, stabbing her tongue deep into it and pinching Dawn's already excited, damp nipples.

"Is your pussy wet for me?" she purred into Dawn's shiny black ear.

"God, yes."

"Are you going to let me taste it?"

Dawn smirked, suddenly regaining at least half of her senses. She shook her head, flirting again, determined to make Laura wait. "Not until I get to suck yours too."

"You want to?"

Dawn nodded, making a provocative 'O' with her sensual lips.

Grinning, Laura scooted up, dangling her precious small beauties in Dawn's face, then grimacing with pleasure as Dawn's mouth quickly caught one of her nipples. Dawn sucked it sharply into her mouth.

"Ahhhnnnn!" Laura moaned.

Dawn's mouth was rough and hungry. Laura could feel her teeth and didn't know whether she was a rough lover by nature, or if she was just fiercely aroused by the way Laura had been sucking her breasts. But the way she nearly swallowed Laura's nipple made the hot blood leap in Laura's body.

"Oh yes! Ungghhhh!" she groaned, looking down at Dawn, who had a large chunk of Laura's breast inside her mouth.

Dawn was on the bottom, but she quickly rolled Laura onto her side, so that now they were stretched out side by side on the white sofa, groaning and panting softly, struggling out of the rest of their clothes, well aware that an explosion of major proportions was about to occur. Laura slid Dawn's baggy pants down her legs, caressing them feverishly with her hands, sliding her fingers under Dawn's panties.

"Don't rip your skirt," Dawn panted, half-grinning. "It looks expensive."

"It is."

"I'm still gonna let you fuck me... if you take it off slow," Dawn teased her.

"I don't care if it rips," Laura panted.

She meant it, too, and tore the skirt off, flinging it aside, nearly gasping at the beauty of Dawn's dark hands pulling her panties down her pale thighs. Ostentatiously, Dawn twirled them on one long finger, then flung them across the room, her hot, swirling eyes riveting Laura's. Now they were both naked, and when they embraced, pushing their damp, throbbing nipples together, they both felt molten lava beginning to flow through their veins.

"Oh god, I love you, you are so gorgeous, so beautiful," Laura panted, again kissing Dawn everywhere, devouring her black, silky, naked body.

She felt Dawn's hand sliding over her flooding pussy, Dawn's fingers entering her.

"Oooohhh, Laura, your pussy is wet for me too," Dawn chuckled softly, her soft giggles interrupted by a sharp gasp as Laura again tried to swallow one of her large, swollen nipples. "Anngghhh! Oh!"

"I want you... I've got to have you now... I can't wait!" Laura panted, mouth-mauling Dawn's luscious breasts, then sliding lower, kissing her hard, rippling stomach, her flat sleek belly.

"Yes Laura... yes Laura!" Dawn panted in reply, unable to contain her own lust either, her thighs yawning to receive Laura's descending body.

As she kept kissing and stroking her way down Dawn's wonderful naked body, Laura realized that she was not encountering the expected. She discovered that Dawn had no pubic hair. Laura lovingly kissed the smooth black skin where it would have been, unable to control her hunger for Dawn's pussy long enough to ask why she had shaved it off.

Moving her face only a few inches lower, she came to the delicious wet gash, the shiny black puckering cunt lips, the fat surrounding outer lips, and the glistening hot pink runny pit of Dawn's beautiful, aromatic pussy. It was everything she had dreamed. Lovingly, she ran the tip of her tongue down the crease between the thick outer lips and the slick, wet inner petals of Dawn's blossoming cunt, feeling Dawn's body twitch and quiver in response.

"Ohhhhh!" the girl moaned, twisting and flexing her legs uncontrollably.

"Oh Dawn, it's such a beautiful pussy!" Laura murmured, gently pulling the warm, soupy wet trench open with her thumbs and licking the copious cunt juices, swallowing greedily, then stabbing her tongue in deep for more.

She wanted to inhale the girl, and would have done it if it were possible. Dawn's fingers found Laura's face and caressed it as Laura, controlling her mad rapist frenzy, began to make love to this passion flower with painstaking tenderness, kissing Dawn's swollen vulva, insinuating her tongue up under the little tent that hid her emerging clitoris, slithering it into the squinchy, buttery channel. At first Dawn gave in to the sweet, feathery sensations Laura's mouth inspired in her throbbing cunt, but soon she was panting feverishly and twisting in a hot seizure of need, looking down at Laura, then flopping her head back into the sofa, arching her back, churning her hips.

"Oh! Oh! Oh Laura! God... it feels so good! Unhhhh! Oh god... I think you're making me come!"

"Mmmmm, not yet... not yet," Laura smiled, her chin and lips smeared with fragrant pussy juices, her head reeling and her body pulsing with deep sexual love for this girl.

She had no idea yet whether Dawn came easily and quickly, which she suspected, or whether she was one of those who took a little more coaxing. With Laura it mattered only because she could adjust her skills to make the girl come at any time, and she did not want Dawn to come too soon. I want to enjoy this delicious wet black pussy to my heart's content first, she thought selfishly, stroking Dawn's little purplish berry of a clit with her tongue, watching it swell and protrude further, hearing Dawn's increasingly desperate moans.

"Ohhhhhnnnnn Laura! Ohhhh please! Ungghhh! Oh god! Ungghhh! Yes!"

Dawn propped herself up briefly on her elbows, peering down at Laura's busy mouth in her crotch, but the sensations were so acutely intense that she fell onto her back again almost immediately, her large, beautiful breasts jiggling and rolling, her pelvis gyrating as Laura brought her closer and closer to a sharp climax but then pulled back just enough to cause a brief dip in the tension, sweetly tormenting Dawn until the girl was sunk in a vulnerable delirium of wild sexual need.

Slowly licking her inflamed pussy, Laura also ran her hands lovingly over the girl's sleek, very black thighs, enjoying the contrast of her pale fingers against the rich, satiny texture of Dawn's jet-black skin, then bringing both hands together at Dawn's festering quim and pushing her fingers against the edges so that the swollen cunt lips bulged and gaped open even more for her stabbing tongue.

Now she knew it was dangerously cruel to prolong Dawn's release any further, and she turned up the heat a few notches. You're going to come now, sweetie, really hard, get ready. Oh, I love your pussy, Dawn, you beautiful beautiful girl, I love you, and I love your sweet pussy! I'm going to make you come now. Now!

At this point she hardly had to do anything else. Dawn was almost coming already by the time Laura lip-pinched her taut little clit and lashed it savagely with her tongue. There was a split-second pause in the thrashing and churning of Dawn's lovely body, and then an orgasm hit her like a truck and she was wrenched by a sharp, horrific spasm.

"Ungghh! Annngghiiieeeee!" she cried out, her body buckling, then arching, quivering, her pelvis shuddering in the air about six inches above the sofa. "Ohnnggg! AUUNNNGGHHHHHH! Oh god! Ungghhhh... oh Laur-" she groaned, screaming so hard that Laura, though she knew the Gibsons were gone, was briefly worried about her other neighbors.

Two or three more equally shattering spasms hit Dawn's quivering body, and she trembled and moaned through an orgasm of awesome strength, though now her cries subsided into long, plaintive moans of deep pleasure as the successive waves of her climax poured through her body. These seemed to last for a long time. Laura had wanted to make her come hard, but she had no idea it would actually be this hard.

She slid up next to Dawn and caressed her naked body tenderly as the shock waves slowly began to wane. It took several minutes, and seeing Dawn stretched out in the moonlight, naked on her white sofa, long and deeply black and luminously beautiful to Laura, quivering and mewling through the last, interminable wavelets of a truly stupendous orgasm, was a sight so beautiful that Laura realized she would not be unhappy for the world to end at that moment.

She was thinking this when she realized Dawn was staring at her. "You know," Dawn said in her raspy voice, having overstrained it while coming so hard, "I knew it was going to be a little different... but I really never came like that before. I mean, you didn't do anything but lick me. And I came harder than I ever do when I'm... you know, the other."

Laura smiled at her. "You were so beautiful when you came."

Dawn was a very sensual woman, and she immediately embraced Laura and nuzzled her neck. "I'll bet you're beautiful when you come, too," she whispered. "And I'm going to find out."

Laura kissed her very emotionally. "It won't take much. I'm ready to spill over."

"Do you think it'll take me long to get into this pussy-licking stuff?" Dawn asked. "I ain't never done it before."

"I think you'll do just fine," Laura smiled, shaking a little from the built-up sexual tension in her body which had not yet been relieved, and which was very much exacerbated by looking into Dawn's smoking black eyes. "If you don't want to lick, you can just rub."

Dawn squinted playfully, but with a real depth of emotion too. "I think I want to try the licking." She got serious. "I think you're really beautiful too, Laura. And I'm really happy you invited me here."

They kissed, slowly, a steaming, sweetly unbearable kiss to Laura. "If you don't fuck me, I'm going to die," she murmured against Dawn's cheek.

"Then I'm sure gonna do it," Dawn giggled softly. "Let me at it."

She slid down Laura's body, and Laura parted her thighs to make it easier.

As often happened with Laura when she was in love, it hardly mattered what Dawn decided to do once she got there. Just touch me, she thought. Just kiss my pussy once! Oh god, I'll just be blown apart!

"Yes, there... oh yes, oh yes... right there!" she gasped to Dawn, feeling Dawn's tongue probing tentatively in the oozing slit of her pussy. "Hhhhh!"

A sharp, delightful current of piercing pleasure shot through her whole body. Now Dawn's mouth became more aggressive, and her fingers too. All she needed was a little encouragement, and she began tonguing and slurping and sucking and fingerfucking Laura's aching pussy in a fevered frenzy of passion, until Laura was quickly overwhelmed by a gigantic orgasm that nearly throttled her. She could feel her toes curling and her insides clenching in sharp, palpitating spasms as white-hot, electrifying daggers shot through her flesh.

"Ungghh! Oh... god! Auungghhhhh!" she cried out, feeling her body wrenched by devastating inner explosions.

"Mmmmm, Laura, you coming hard," Dawn panted, looking up at Laura's convulsing body.

"Ohhnngggg! Oh Jesus... auungghhhhh! Oh!" Laura groaned, succumbing to another wrenching spasm, her body almost elevating off the bed as this exquisite seizure wracked her.

It had arrived very suddenly, almost without warning, but it took longer to leave. For another full minute Laura lay quivering and moaning softly, her body filled with warm, pulsating tremors, her pussy throbbing-even deep inside her belly there were feathery rumblings of molten hot bliss-from a series of wonderful aftershocks. She finally looked up, half-dazed, to find Dawn's face close to hers, Dawn's sensual lips moving across her cheek.

"I hope I did it good," Dawn whispered, "because you sure were beautiful. I never made anybody come before. I mean, a guy, he just comes anyway, right? Sometimes even before he wants to. But you don't have to help him much. Come to think of it, I didn't have to help you that much either. You always come that fast?"

"All you had to do was touch me," Laura giggled softly, half-embarrassed, she didn't know why.

"You went off, girl," Dawn shook her head in awe. "Went off."

Laura extended her arms, locking them behind Dawn's neck, pressing her breasts into Dawn's and kissing her deeply.

"I love you, Dawn," she confessed.

Dawn smiled, looking a little ashamed. "I'm... feeling sort of that way myself, you know? But it's a little embarrassing, what with Robert and all. He thinks I love him."

"Let's just not worry about it for now. Let's just love each other and forget about Robert and everything else. For a little while, at least."

They lay together, looking out the window, then looking at their entwined naked bodies in the moonlight. Dawn caressed Laura's creamy shoulder with her long, black finger.

"I did it with a white guy once," she said softly, her eyes suddenly solemn and distant. "I never told anybody about it. Something is making me want to tell you about it. You want to hear?"

There was something in Dawn's tone of voice that told Laura this was not an ordinary story. Dawn wasn't going to just run quickly over the deficiencies of a past boyfriend. Her face was very serious, almost hypnotic in its seriousness.

"About three years ago, when I was sixteen, I was walking home from school. Down by Third and Mariposa, you know where that is?"

Laura nodded, knowing it vaguely.

Hollow-eyed, as if in a trance, not looking at Laura, Dawn went on in a very soft, barely audible voice.

"I wasn't supposed to go through there. It was a warehouse area... but it was quicker. There were these two guys, working on trucks, or tractors, or something. A black guy and a white guy. They came out of this garage and were watching me. They were all dirty and greasy but kind of muscular and good-looking too, you know? Wearing tee shirts, and you could see their muscles and stuff. They smiled at me, and I felt kind of good all over."

"You weren't scared?" Laura asked, a little alarmed by the story.

"I think I was, a little. But I was also kind of excited by it. They look me inside this garage... in the back, where there was this office. There was a cot in the corner with a dirty old mattress on it, and one of them pulled it down onto the floor while the other one was groping me and unbuttoning my sweater."

"Which one was doing that?" Laura asked, her voice hushed, shocked, her prurience deeply stirred, in spite of her shame over it.

"The brother. He was kissing me too, while the white guy started taking off his clothes. The brother got mine off too, in a hurry. He was a little rough. He even ripped my panties, taking them off."

"Didn't you scream? Or try to get away?"

Dawn looked lost in her dazed, abstracted trance. She spoke slowly, softly. "I thought about it. No one would've heard me. Wasn't anyone around there for a mile."

She turned her face to Laura and smiled ambiguously. "You know, you might not believe this. I know rape is bad. I mean, it's really an act of violence, not sex, right. At least that's what I learned in school. I sure wouldn't want that to happen to my little sister. Or to you, or Shayla, or Tamara. But I... kind of liked it, you know? They got me down on that mattress and raped me for about an hour. Both of them. At the same time."

Laura winced.

"First one guy on the bottom, the other guy on top. Then they'd switch. I think they switched four times. Fortunately, neither one of them had one of those giant cocks. Even Robert's cock is bigger than either of theirs. But he don't shove it up my ass, either. Cause I don't let him. I ain't let anybody do that since those guys, and I didn't even let them. They just did it. But I can't deny it really was a wild time."

She smiled the same ambiguous smile, the corners of her sensual mouth turning up fetchingly, as Laura had seen them do before. It was a delicious, alluring smile, though this time it seemed tinged with a streak of anguish. She turned her wide, dark eyes to Laura.

"I think I came about five or six times while they were doing it, even more than they did. That was the embarrassing thing, afterward. I mean, I wasn't embarrassed while it was happening. Wasn't time for that. But when I was mopping up later with a towel they gave me, then I realized that they thought I'd liked it, and I began to feel bad. That's really stupid, isn't it. I did like it, of course. But I felt guilty for liking it, and I sure didn't want them to know I liked it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.