Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 239

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 239 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

A preceding night of little or no sleep made Monday morning rough on Laura. She was dragging all the way, and a look in the mirror revealed alarming grayish bags beneath her eyes, a sour frown on her lips, a glassy, abstracted, unfocused stare. Fortunately, her pussy didn't burn as much as she recalled it having burned on other days following a night of sick and masochistic depravity with Karen. But it did ache, and her nipples too.

What must hers feel like? she wondered, remembering the hot seizures of coming that had gripped Karen's beautiful, voluptuous body as the whip cut into her splayed and vulnerable pussy.

They had not got to sleep until five a.m., and only after reluctantly mopping up all the spilled water in the bathroom before it ruined the floor. They had awoke at seven and indulged in one last, slow, simmering fuck, this time letting out all their pent-up emotion for one another and really luxuriating in their long and deep intimacy until the orgasms were like bursting suns, almost more painfully intense than the painful ones they had shared earlier.

Then, dragging and wooden from lack of sleep, on her way to her office Laura glimpsed a woman she had never seen before talking with some other employees in the Project Management department, through which Laura had to pass, and indeed did pass every morning. The woman was very tall and skinny, black but not dark like Karen, more light caramel-colored, the tone of her smooth skin falling between the milk chocolate of Randi and the lighter, 'redbone, ' tawny skin of Sholandra or Tamara. She was very tall and very skinny, at least two inches taller than Laura, taller than either Randi or Yvette by at least an inch.

She wore a light tan pants suit, glasses with very large frames, and had her hair pulled tightly back around her head, though in back in fell nearly to her shoulders in a long pony tail, such a rare hair style for a black woman. Her hair did not appear to be 'good' hair, but it wasn't wiry or kinky either; it fell naturally, and swished attractively around her long neck when she moved her head.

Laura hardly realized she was staring until she caught herself. Don't stare, she said to herself. Remember Tamara.

But this girl did not resemble Tamara. She was not stunningly beautiful like Tamara-few women were-but Laura could see that her face was very lovely behind the huge lenses of her glasses, her eyes quick and intelligent, her mouth expressive. Very even white teeth. High forehead. Laura realized, as she tried not to stare, that this girl resembled Deshona more than anyone, and not physically either. Deshona was short, petite. Randi called her 'that dwarf.' This girl was as tall and thin as a Masai princess, though not as dark.

The resemblance to Deshona was in her icy exterior. The tall woman Laura was watching exhibited a crisp, serious, deadly serious, no-nonsense demeanor that reminded her very much of Deshona. Oh god, the fire under the ice again! Laura thought, knowing how it was a magnet to her lust. After Laura had scratched the surface with Deshona, the woman had turned into a raving, insatiable little fuck-slut. But you didn't know she would turn out like that, Laura warned herself, as she watched the new girl. This one may be cold on the outside and freezing like dead winter on the inside. You better not even think of it.

Laura tried to turn her head away. Anyway, she's marvelously, shockingly skinny. I don't even know if Jonelle was ever that skinny. Skinny and cold and intense. Laura ripped her attention away, aware that it was very hard to stop staring at her.

She passed a person in the corridor whom she knew casually and, trying to appear only mildly curious, asked who the new person was, the thin, tall one with the glasses.

"She's the new Director of Project Management. Shontay something. I don't know her last name." The woman made a dour face. "She's looks to be all of twenty-five, right? I guess the sky's the limit if you're already a director at twenty-five."

Laura smiled tightly and moved on. In her office there was a note from Ada's boss, oddly enough, asking Laura to attend an eight-thirty meeting on Ada's behalf. Maybe she's ill? Laura thought. Poor darling, I'll have to give her a call.

She went to the meeting. The man who was chairing it mentioned that Ada had taken a job with another company and returned to Texas, and that they would miss her. This news hit Laura like a heat-seeking missile. She thought for a moment she had misheard it, or at least misinterpreted it, but she was too embarrassed to ask for repetition.

The blood nearly all drained out of her face, and she knew she must look ashen and stricken. She tried to take notes to keep anyone from noticing. Texas? She went back to Texas? How could that be? Saturday we-

On Saturday they had nearly fucked themselves senseless, and Ada had come over a dozen times, more, she confessed, way more than she had ever come before at any time. Laura felt an inner pang as she remembered hearing it. Their intimacy had been complete. Their affection had been deep.

Laura knew it wasn't exactly the love she felt for Randi, or Deshona, or Charise, or Mavis. She rolled her eyes up derisively at her own promiscuous affections. Or Trina, or Jonelle, she went on in her mind. Might as well include them all. I'm completely in thrall to each one. How about Yvette? How about Brandi?

Finally, she had to stop. But Ada and she had shared some very tender moments, and some stirring sexual ones, from the first time in Ada's shower to Ada's incredible string of multiple orgasms that had happened fewer than seventy-two mere hours ago, in Laura's bed. What could have gone wrong? Laura even began to feel sick to her stomach as she thought back to Tamara.

Oh god, that can't be true, can it? They spend a super night with me, and then they vanish forever? Why did she do this? Why did she run off back to Texas without even saying goodbye? Or even, kiss off, Laura, I can't handle this lesbian stuff?

So, she realized, part of her was just as angry at Ada as the other part was sad and troubled. She spent the better part of the morning trying to work, and stewing about it. She knew several people in two of her company's Texas offices and called them, chatting with them idly and hoping they would mention Ada so that Laura could pump them for her whereabouts. But they didn't mention it, and Laura felt it would be indiscreet to show a personal interest in Ada's departure, especially since her own puzzlement and hurt feelings were likely to show through.

Somebody must know this new company she went to, Laura thought. Who could I ask? I could call her there. I could send her an email, or a letter. Ada, how could you do this? I made you pant! I made you smile... and beg for more! We... we-

On the other hand, it was all very sudden. How could have Ada gone to another job in another company that quickly? She had betrayed none of it to Laura on Saturday. It was probably just a story she had made up to cover her retreat. Oh god, what is it about me that scares these lovely women so much? Laura wondered.

She had to stop even thinking about it. She was becoming overwrought. She shrugged. At least you won't have to listen to that train whistle voice any more, she thought ruefully. But in her mind's eye she could still see Ada's statuesque, voluptuous, silky black body arching, quivering, clenching in the grip of a tumultuous orgasm, her large puffy nipples gleaming and swirling, her face contorted by screaming ecstasies. It made Laura's blood run hot and fast just to recall it.

You won't have her again, she thought to herself, glumly. Maybe nobody will. The preacher's daughter is afraid of her own sexual nature, the darling. And here I thought I was doing her a favor by making her climax like that.

Laura's lugubrious reflections were interrupted by the lobby receptionist, who called to say there was someone there to see her. "A Ms. Cunningham."

Still preoccupied and distracted by her troubled feelings about Ada, and still feeling rejected and despondent, Laura walked to the lobby without even speculating on who it could be. From time to time, vendor representatives or messengers showed up unannounced, so she was only mildly interested.

Then she saw Shavon, who was standing by the receptionist's desk, waiting for her. The instant she turned, and Laura saw the enchanting smile, the sexy gap between her two front teeth, the wildly fetching silky bangs across her forehead, Laura's heart flooded with a turmoil of love and incredible desire at the same second. Oh my god, she thought. On the long list she had just been making in her mind of the beautiful girls she loved, she had not included Shavon, who had always had this effect on her.

She had not seen Shavon for months, in fact nearly a year. Laura had been involved in relationships, Shavon was married, and somehow they had stopped meeting and allowed their hot connection to lapse; Laura didn't know exactly why. The tentativeness and uncertainty in Shavon's friendly smile told Laura that she had felt the same way.

Laura grabbed her hand. "Where have you been? God, I've missed you. I didn't realize how much until just now, when I saw you. Oh, you're so gorgeous... more beautiful than ever."

"There you go again with that flattery," Shavon 'blushed, ' looking nervously at the receptionist, as if anybody present could feel the sexual current between her and Laura and quickly diagnose their feelings.

"No, I mean it," Laura said, drawing her to one side of the lobby where they could talk more privately. "You never called," she said, lowering her voice.

"You didn't either," Shavon said petulantly.

Laura raised an eyebrow. "You're the married one, remember? I didn't want to get you in trouble."

Shavon smiled mischievously. "I know. I'm kidding. I couldn't call. I was involved in a whole shitload of married people crap, girlfriend. I came by to see if you wanted to have lunch. I can tell you all about it." Her eyes rolled up in exasperation. "As if you wanted to hear."

To Laura Shavon was a godsend. She had been feeling so blue, so shat upon by fate, that the vision of this stunning black woman with whom she had riotously fucked in the past made her heart actually palpitate, and a happy, noticeable little trickle begin inside her pussy. Oh god, I want her! How could I have ever stayed away from her?

"I accept. Let me get my things."

Shavon, aware of the affect she was having on Laura, gave her a mysterious, sultry smile, as if to say that they both might have to earn the right to pick up their old relationship exactly where it had left off. It was the famous Cheshire Cat smile: yes, or no? Or maybe?

It certainly gave Laura butterflies as she walked back to her office to get her purse and her jacket. It was a warm day, but she brought the jacket anyway. What if I don't want to come back? she thought.

She realized how warm it was outside when she glimpsed Shavon again as she headed around the corner into the lobby. For some reason, she stopped herself, falling back a few steps, so that she could watch Shavon unnoticed. For the first time she realized that Shavon was not dressed for business but wore casual clothes, tight white pants that hugged her curvy hips and luscious bottom, and a colorfully-patterned midriff top that showed off the bare skin of her back and stomach. In fact, Shavon had largish breasts, and the midriff top stuck out almost enough to be unflattering, if you were not, like Laura, completely infatuated with the smooth dark skin and taut stomach muscles being revealed.

Laura could feel a tight pinch in her heart. Oh god. How can I fall in love so easily, all over again? she wondered. I am such an incurable romantic and lecher!

She took a couple of deep breaths and charged across the lobby, smiling radiantly. "Where shall we go?"

Shavon did not respond until they were outside the building on the sidewalk. "I thought, if you were willing, we might go to my place. I have a new apartment, down on Fourth Street a little past Moscone Center. You know those new condos?"

This was about a four block walk from Laura's office building. It was also news. Formerly, Shavon had lived in Sausalito with her husband. On the way to the new condo, she explained to Laura.

"I caught Brad in... what they call a 'compromising situation, '" she said. She scowled, and Laura could see that hot pain and bitterness accompanied the memory. "Isn't that what they call it?"

"I don't know," Laura said, tentatively. "What happened?"

She remembered how Shavon had said her husband wanted to have a 'three-way' with her friend Vondi, the exotic dancer with the boob job. The thought of it made Laura think again of Vondi, to whom Shavon had introduced her, too. The three of them had spent a fantastic night together, and Laura and Vondi had connected on several occasions after that, but, like Shavon, Vondi too had disappeared from Laura's life without a word.

"Was it Vondi?" she asked. "You told me he wanted-"

Shavon shook her head. "My little sister." Her eyes narrowed as she squinted at Laura in the sunlight. "Vanessa. I caught them in bed together. In our own house."

"Vanessa. Oh god."

As badly as she felt for Shavon, Laura was beginning to feel like a sort of oversexed predator herself. Not only was she living under the shadow today of having caused the darling Ada to flee back to Texas after a scorching Saturday afternoon of intense and exhaustive fucking in Laura's bed, which clearly, in retrospect, had convinced Ada that she was deep down a wanton and sinful fuck-fiend who needed to be protected from herself by putting a large distance between her and Laura. But also, she had slept with each girl whose name had just come up: Shavon, Vondi, and Vanessa.

Oh god, and I'd do it all over again, too! she thought. But how different am I from this guy Brad, who wrecked Shavon's life? At least temporarily. He wanted them all, I want them all. I especially want her, right now, she thought, looking sideways at Shavon, feeling extraordinarily horny suddenly, unable to keep her eyes from drifting down to the bare black skin that tantalizingly came into and out of sight as the midriff top slid up and down with each step Shavon took.

"Sweet little Vanessa," Shavon spat. "Can you believe it? My baby sister? Remember when she was mooning around about you and that girl with the braids? Like you were her long, lost love and the bitch was stealing you away? The little shit. She was scheming all the time, waving her cute little booty in front of him."

Laura was completely silent, walking beside Shavon, staring straight ahead. She did not want to dare even a friendly, supportive remark at this moment. It seemed far too dangerous.

Shavon and Laura together had fucked Vanessa, her 'baby sister, ' and they both knew how cute her little booty actually was. The situation was very tangled, and Laura thought it best to remain silent.

They did not talk for the next few blocks. Finally, they reached the new pile of condos, which rose on the corner of Fourth and Howard like a twenty-first century urban ziggurat.

"So, you're a Single in the City, now," Laura said as they rode up to Shavon's condo in the elevator. "Like me."

Shavon beamed at her, smiling with a mixture of relief and devastating sexual allure. "I couldn't wait to come to your office and get you. I'm so glad you were there. My divorce was final yesterday."

"You didn't have to wait," Laura said.

Shavon was serious. "I did. I just had to. I made myself. I wanted to end the old life completely first."

Now Laura felt some odd emotions rising in her. Shavon sounded like she wanted to 'get serious, ' and yet Laura couldn't get serious. She loved Shavon and wanted desperately to ravish her on the spot, but she was still throbbing with sorrow and anger over Ada, still skittishly moving forward in her troubled relationship with Randi, still longing for Deshona, still worried about Charise and her possible pregnancy, still looking distantly forward to her and Cecilia's post-delivery lactation orgies. She definitely did not have time or energy for a fresh emotional and sexual involvement, even with the impossibly gorgeous Shavon.

But Shavon was irresistibly luminous, sweet and artless, and disarming as always as she shut the door of her new condo and gave an elaborate display of making sure it was locked tight. She turned to Laura, smiling, her beautiful face filled with happiness.

"I'm as horny as a tick," she said. "I hope you can wait for lunch."

Laura smiled back. "Depends on what's for lunch."

She slowly dropped to her knees, right there by the door, laying her jacket and her handbag on the floor, and then pressing her face right into the wonderful bare flesh of Shavon's exposed stomach.

"I've wanted to do this since I saw you in the lobby," Laura murmured, kissing the smooth, warm, very dark skin, running her lips and fingers all over this exquisite flesh.

"Oh god... that feels pretty good," Shavon sighed, looking down at Laura's head. "You're making me a little wet, Laura. I think we better go in the bedroom, quick."

"Me too," Laura said, standing up again.

Her heart was hammering and her pussy flooding. She wanted to rape Shavon. A sweet, tender rape, of course. She is so gorgeous. No wonder I flipped for her the first time. She remembered Shavon and her chasing after the TV remote control in their pajamas, playing, then fucking, Shavon's first time with a girl.

Now she had no inhibitions about it. She tugged Laura's hand. "In here. Quick."

Laura did not resist. All her pain over Ada receded in her mind as she followed Shavon's swaying ass, encased in very tight pants, toward the bedroom. It was about the same size as Karen's, not small, but better shaped, somehow tighter and rounder, really an enlarged version of the taut, round asses that made Laura quiver, like Chanitra's or Jane's. In a few seconds she would be burying her face between those ample buns, she thought, feeling her heart race even faster.

She reached out and stroked it admiringly as they approached the bed, letting her fingers dip suggestively into the crack which the tight pants did not entirely conceal.

"How could I forget what a great ass you have?" she wondered aloud.

Shavon flirted, looking back over her shoulder at Laura. "Your as bad as any man, Laura. I'll bet you want to fuck me in my ass, like they do."

Laura turned her around and embraced her, running her hands up under the midriff blouse, caressing the smooth bare skin there, then dropping them to cup each firm, large buttock through Shavon's pants. She leaned close and breathed in Shavon's ear.

"The thought had crossed my mind. But I would like to fuck you everywhere possible... every delicious part of you."

Shavon breathed in Laura's ear, too. "I take it back. You're much more wonderful than any man I ever had."

Laura kissed her jaw, her cheek, her ear, her cheek again, working around to her mouth. "Did you ever let one fuck you there?" she whispered. "Maybe Brad?"

Shavon gave her a kittenish grin. She dropped a hand and grabbed one of Laura's, pulling it up between them and singling Laura's forefinger out from the rest.

"The only thing that's ever been up my little booty hole is this," she said, kissing Laura's fingertip, then suddenly extending her tongue and letting it curl around Laura's finger while she gazed deeply, meaningfully, into Laura's eyes.

Laura could barely stand it. A fierce, hot wave of lust rose up in her, and she moved her finger and Shavon's hand to one side so that she could crush the girl's sensual mouth with her own. They kissed without starting slowly and warming up, instead trying to drink each other from the very moment their lips touched.

Shavon's fingers bit into the flesh of Laura's back through her silk blouse. She sucked on Laura's neck so hard that Laura was afraid she would leave a mark, a hickey. Laura drove her tongue deep into Shavon's mouth, feeling their teeth even knock together, so deeply frenzied was their kissing.

"I want you... I need you, Laura!" Shavon panted, hurriedly trying to unbutton Laura's blouse, while Laura tried to find the zipper on Shavon's tight pants. "Quick... get this off! It's been so long!"

"Too long," Laura murmured, almost as frantic to undress Shavon. "I don't know how I could live without this. Ohhhh! Oh yes... oh!" she gasped as Shavon lightly bit the flesh between her neck and shoulder.

In seconds Shavon had the silk blouse off and carefully laid it on the nearby hassock. She embraced Laura and unfastened Laura's bra while they kissed ravenously again. Laura was equally busy and pulled the midriff blouse up over Shavon's head, tossing it on top of her own blouse. Her fingers had found the zipper, and she quickly pulled it down, making the pants gape open at the side so that she could thrust both hands under the elastic band of Shavon's panties. She filled her palms with the girl's large, firm, round buns, squeezing excitedly.

Shavon unfastened her own bra-raspberry lace, her dark, bulging moons rising over the tops of the cups-and shed it quickly, pushing her naked breasts against Laura's, kissing Laura again while Laura continued to squeeze her asscheeks passionately.

"Are you going to fuck me everywhere?" she panted teasingly into Laura's mouth. "Are you?"

"Yes!"

"Take the rest of it off. I can't wait."

She skimmed her white pants and thin panties down her glossy black thighs, while Laura quickly shed her skirt and kicked off her shoes. Shavon, naked first, knelt and pulled Laura's black lace panties down her legs. She brushed her erect black nipples against Laura shins, against her thighs, looking up at Laura watching her.

Shavon was impossibly sexy, and Laura reached down for her, pulling her up, filling her hands now with Shavon's large breasts, rubbing her thumbs back and forth over Shavon's wide, flat areolas and feeling the center stubs spring up excitedly.

"Do you want to take off the bedspread?" she murmured. "It might get messy."

Shavon grinned in mock embarrassment. "I am positively flooding," she confessed.

Together they peeled the bedspread off and let it fall on the floor at the foot of the bed. Laura and Shavon lay down on the sheet together.

"This is my new bed," Shavon said brightly, then lowered her voice to a sultry purr. "Nobody has fucked me on this bed." She caressed Laura's cheek. "You're the first one. Make it good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.