Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 199

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 199 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

In the afternoon, Laura and Deshona Reed did manage to pull it together long enough to complete about three hours of work before they wound up in bed again, 'fucking like bunnies, ' as Deshona put it, giggling. In all, it was an unexpectedly orgiastic day for both of them, and they were exhausted, but still tingling with love for one another, by the time Laura left at nine p.m.

She sang in the car all the way home. Thoughts of April, Rhonda, Randi in bed with Rob, only returned as she approached the city, and her happiness from a day in Deshona's arms kept these thoughts at bay. She knew she fell in love too easily.

I fall in love too fast,
I fall in love too terribly hard
For love to ever last,

she hummed.

Then her mind took a bizarre twist. So... who are you in love with now, you sap? Deshona, Randi, Charise, Shavon, Yvette, Trina. Not to mention Jonelle and Brandi. What about darling Mavis? And just a little with April? How can you be in love with all of them?

This was an unsettling thought, but merely thinking of them made her heart throb passionately for each one. And, even though she would have thought herself dried out completely after a dozen orgasms with Deshona, it made her pussy wet too. I love them all! How can I help it? I want them all. I don't want to give up a single one!

In the following days, she and Deshona called one another constantly. They both had heavy work schedules and lived a fair distance apart, so it was not easy to see each other often. But they were moonstruck with each other and heated up the phone lines. They finally had to restrict calls to evening hours at home due to their tendency to cross the line when discussing their past and planned intimacies.

For a week her other distractions were minimal. She only saw April once, from a distance, though it filled her with longing. April did not see her. Rhonda continued to avoid her. And Randi seemed to have disappeared.

On the third day after the beginning of her affair with Deshona, she received a call just as she got home from work.

"Oh, Charise, I'm so happy to hear from you. God, I've missed you. Where have you been?"

Charise spoke very softly, as if she were afraid of being overheard. "My mama," she said. "Told you she been watching me like a hawk. She think I been doing it with some dude. If she found out about you, she'd scalp me clean. I got to be careful."

"I know. Darling." Laura added the 'darling' because she knew how it thrilled Charise.

Nobody loves this girl as much as I do, she thought, or realizes how beautiful she is either. Never mind that I love to fuck her too. God, I am such a dirty-minded tramp and slut.

"Love it when you call me that."

Laura could hear her smiling over the telephone. "When can I see you?"

"It's why I called. My mama went to a funeral. Won't be home for about two hours."

"I'll pick you up in the same place."

"No. I borrowed my brother's car again. I can get there. I just wanted to make sure you weren't already doing it... with Jane or somebody." Her voice trailed off, revealing her unwillingness to pursue it.

"Drive carefully. And hurry," Laura said. "I adore you."

She did, too. She loved Deshona, but thoughts of Deshona completely left her mind as she felt her whole body begin yearning for Inky. She went into her bedroom and smelled the sheets, just to see if there were any lingering odors that would disturb Charise. The girl was an absolute gem, and in her way she was just as jealous as Jane was, or Randi.

On top of that, she had poor self-esteem, a weakness from which Jane did not suffer. Jane was a pampered only child, the apple of Kendra's eye, but Charise was a girl in a large, poor family. She was completely taken for granted by everyone in her life except Laura, whose heart (and pussy) stirred at the mere sound of her voice, or the feel of her incredibly smooth and black skin under her fingertips.

The sheets seemed clean, but she changed them anyway. Who did I last fuck in here? she wondered. She had been rutting with Brandi and with Deshona outside of her apartment, and it took a moment to recall. April! she thought, with a pang, a mixture of loss and desire. But she might never sleep with April again. That wasn't going to happen with Charise, she was determined.

It was a hot day outside, and Charise was wearing a thin white top with spaghetti strings over her shoulders, which gleamed. So much of her ravishing smooth skin was visible that Laura, for whom it was a clear aphrodisiac, felt her pulse race. Charise, you're so lovely, someone is going to rape you, if you don't watch out. Maybe me.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful," she said, locking the door behind her.

Charise blinked playfully. "You always saying how beautiful I am. I wish I had you in the closet so's I could peak in now and then and ask you if I'm beautiful."

"You are." Laura ran a finger along her amazing smooth shoulder.

"What do you think of this big flat nose?" Charise's eyes twinkled mischievously as she pointed at it.

"I think it's just big enough to kiss," Laura said, kissing it and enfolding the delicious girl in her arms at the same time.

She ran her fingers all over Charise's near-naked back and let her mouth fall to Charise's. They kissed, a long, slow, searching, patient kiss.

"No dudes kiss like you, you know," Charise whispered as their lips came apart. "They kiss like they can't wait to finish and start sticking it in you. You kiss me like you really like it."

"Mmmm, I do. And I'm going to do it again."

Laura tugged the bottom of Charise's thin blouse out of the waist of her jeans and slipped her hands under it, as they kissed a second time. Charise wore the same white cotton camisole under this top that she had worn last time, under the Bulls jersey. Laura finally succeeded in getting her hands under it too, onto the girl's warm, smooth flesh.

"You are going to get raped dressing like this," she murmured, taking Charise's entire ear into her mouth and frenching it.

Charise shivered and moaned and giggled all at once. "Ooooohhhh! Wow, I hope so. By you, at least."

"You like me to rape you?"

Now Charise slid her own hands under Laura's top, quickly finding Laura's naked breasts, squeezing them excitedly. "You gonna fuck me again with your dick?" she asked, sassily.

Laura tickled her. "You sexy little minx. Do you want me to?"

"What's a minx?" Charise asked, squirming away.

"Someone like you who's a tease and likes to be raped," Laura laughed, pulling her toward the bedroom.

"Ooohhh, that's me, then."

They fell tussling and tickling on Laura's bed, and Laura could not prevent herself from swarming all over Charise and almost tearing off her clothes. The only thing that prevented her was the knowledge that Charise would get in big trouble with her 'Mama' if her clothes were torn. Charise loved it. The fact that Laura clearly wanted to devour her was a constant thrill.

Quickly, they helped each other get naked... Laura was all over the poor teenager. It was as if she had never spent the previous day in bed with a sultry, sexy, grown woman who knew a lot about sex and was as hungry for it as Laura. She and Deshona had each climaxed at least a dozen times, and had left one another exhausted. But even Deshona couldn't arouse Laura's lust like Charise did, at least this hungry, voracious, rapist kind of lust she always felt for the sweet girl. Laura wanted to swallow her.

"I want to eat you alive," she said, dropping her mouth to the teenager's full, firm, grown-woman's breasts, so incongruous on her still-slender girl's body.

"You just want to eat my boobs," Charise corrected her, panting softly already as one of her plump, gleaming black nipples disappeared into Laura's mouth. "God, I love it when you suck them hard like that."

Laura released the girl's wet, shiny nipple long enough to speak briefly. "I am going to fuck you with my dick... but only after I eat your beautiful black pussy until you beg for mercy," she murmured, kissing Charise's sensual mouth while lightly pinching the nipple she had just been sucking.

Charise, before letting Laura return to sucking her breasts, grabbed Laura's in her own hands and guided Laura's nipples into hers, forcing them together and rubbing them vigorously. Her tongue snaked into Laura's mouth. They were now both panting and mewling, kissing ravenously, overcome by passion.

"Oh... I love doing it with you, Laura!" Charise panted, squirming, whimpering as Laura began to suck her other nipple.

This time Laura feasted. She bunched up Charise's beautiful black breasts in both hands, making her nipples swell and bulge, and devoured them, sucking them hard, as Charise liked it, and even ringing them with her teeth gently. Then she took one round breast in both hands and focused her attention solely on it, kissing it everywhere, squeezing it, pinching the large, swelling nipple, lashing it with her tongue, sucking and biting it. Charise's skin was very black, and her nipple tar-black by comparison, and Laura was in ninth heaven. She did the same thing to Charise's other breast, and soon Charise, twisting and writhing, was begging to be fucked.

"Laura... please! Oh Laura... please! Yes... oh god, it feels so good! Unhhh! Please... oh yes oh yes!"

Laura slid down her undulating young body, luxuriating in the smooth, velvety blackness of her skin, sliding between her thighs, carefully parting her moist black cuntlips with her fingertip and slipping her tongue into the girl's slit, already overflowing with nectars. Charise moaned and slowly rocked her pelvis up and down as Laura carefully and painstakingly made love to her delicious young pussy. It was an exquisite wet blossom, glistening pink inside, enclosed by black petals of curving, sinuous beauty.

Your mama may think this is ugly, Laura thought, but that's because she never kissed it like this, darling. You have one of the most beautiful pussies I ever saw, and I have seen many. Oh baby... oh baby, you're going to come so hard!

Because of Charise's home situation, they saw each other rarely and so had never come close to doing all the things that were possible. Laura realized this as she instinctively slid her fingers between Charise's buns, invading the warm, moist crease of her ass, tickling the little black rosebud there. She recalled that she had never stimulated Charise there, not yet, and from the way Charise jumped and her body flexed, Laura knew it was an extremely sensitive place.

"Ooohhh... you want me to make you feel good, don't you," she purred to the writhing girl.

"Yes! Unhh! Oh god, Laura!"

"Darling Inky. I love you so much."

It was not a contradiction to Laura that she loved Charise, as she had loved Deshona only yesterday. She loved them both with a fierce intensity. I love you love you love you! she thought as she licked Inky's hard little clit, getting ready to make her come unbelievably. Charise's pussy was wetter than Laura had ever seen it, and the tongue-fucking Laura now gave it only made her even wetter.

This gave Laura an idea, and she cleverly lubricated her forefinger with Charise's warm nectars while eating her, then began pressing it against the tight little ring of the girl's anus. At the same time, she turned up the heat on Charise's flooding pussy, sucking her cuntlips and flicking her clit, using those sensations to distract the girl from the lubricated finger that now began to slip into Charise's ass, as her asshole slowly opened to receive it.

Charise was gripped so fiercely by the wild, hot sexual sensations in her groin that she didn't even know Laura's finger was in her ass until Laura had pushed it in deep. Then, with a sharp gasp, her eyes tearing and suddenly flashing her shock, she caught Laura's eye, and Laura knew the reality had struck her.

"Unghh! Oh god!" Charise gasped, biting her lower lip.

"Oh darling, you're going to come," Laura murmured.

"Oh god... yes!"

Both of them realized at the same instant that this wouldn't be lasting long. Laura's probing finger in Charise's ass, and Laura's tongue on her clit, were enough to make her suddenly explode in a wrenching, shattering, sudden orgasm that struck her whole beautiful young naked body like a megawatt jolt of electricity. Clenching, arching, shuddering, she came in sharp convulsions.

"Anngghiiieee! Ohngggg! Oh Jesus oh oh yesss! Ungghhh!" she groaned as one after another piercing orgasmic shock wracked her lovely young body.

Finally, her flesh slackened, and she fell back into the sheets, looking up with a stunned expression at Laura, whose finger was still embedded in her asshole. She winced slightly as Laura carefully removed it.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Laura asked softly, as she wiped her finger on a towel that she kept on a nearby chair for such occasions.

Charise shook her head. "Guess not." Now she grinned her little-girl grin. "That made me come like I stuck my finger in a socket or something."

Hands now clean, Laura enthusiastically embraced her and kissed her passionately. "Mmmm, my finger was in the socket, not yours."

Charise looked at her seriously. "Jane said you fucked her in the ass. Is that what you did? No wonder she thought it was great."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.