Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 162

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 162 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The soreness in Laura's pussy was gone by the next morning. Even though the whipping had been brutal, it had been very short, not enough to cause lingering pain. But her nipples were sore for days, so sore at first that she could not even wear a bra, or indeed tolerate anything touching them.

She knew Kendra was dying to relive their recent excitement, and so she deliberately pulled her aside in the hallway to explain that she was having her period, which fortunately the following day came true. So by the time her period was over, and her nipples healed, she was as eager as Kendra was, and they spent a whole night together fucking exuberantly, in Laura's bed this time.

The following day she got a call from Shavon at work. "I think I found the perfect chance," Shavon whispered, clearly almost unable to control her excitement. "Saturday. Brad is leaving for New York for a few days. It's Vanessa's birthday. She's twenty. I invited her over for a birthday dinner."

And you want me to just happen by and help you get that angelic young girl into your nasty lesbian clutches, right? Laura thought with malicious wit, know how much she also wanted to do it again with the delicious Vanessa, especially after the devastating sidewalk conversation with Randi.

"What are you going to do, put Spanish Fly in her soup?" Laura teased.

"I... really don't know what I'm going to do."

"But you haven't changed your mind. You still want her."

"Don't you?"

"God, yes. But she must hate me."

"No. I think she hates the other girl, though. Maybe we could just get her drunk. You know, so she really didn't know what was happening until we got her undressed."

"Do you want to make love to a drunk?"

Silence. "No, of course not. What should we do?"

"We'll think of something. I don't think I should be there at the beginning, though. She might just decide to leave."

"I know. She's coming at seven. Why don't you come at eight."

"Even if she leaves, you and I can still... you know," Laura said suggestively.

"Stop it, girl. You're getting me all heated up right now. I can feel it down you-know-where."

"I know where. I'd like to lick it. Right now."

"What is this, phone sex?" Shavon whispered into the phone.

"Put the phone next to your pussy and I'll breathe on it," Laura whispered.

"Girl, you are a sex fiend, that's all," Shavon giggled. "Now cut it out. See you Saturday at eight."

"I can hardly wait."

"Me either."

It seemed to take forever for Saturday to get there. Laura couldn't wait. Literally. She slept with Kendra again, and then with Randi the night before. I am a glutton, she told herself. I've been screwing two of the most beautiful women in the world, and I can't wait for the chance to screw two more. What's wrong with me? I'm a sex addict. A fucking addict. A beautiful-black-girl fucking addict.

At eight o'clock on Saturday, she knocked on Shavon's door. Her butterflies were serious as she waited for the door to open. Would Vanessa reject her outright? She had been very hurt during the incident with Randi. And Randi had been purely evil and malicious.

Shavon answered the door, stunning as usual in a mint- colored silk blouse that showed off her very dark silky skin and her full, delicious breasts. It dipped low enough to reveal the tantalizing cleavage between her large breasts, and Laura wondered who she was trying to tempt the most, Laura or her own sister. Laura couldn't stop her eyes.

"Watch where your looking," Shavon smiled. "You're worse than a man."

"She's here?"

Shavon nodded. "In the living room. We're having a glass of wine."

"I thought she didn't drink," Laura said as they walked there.

"I talked her into one glass."

Vanessa turned and saw Laura as she and Shavon entered the living room. She was in her job clothes and looked stunning, long gorgeous legs, devastatingly cute face, narrow waist, fetching smile. But the smile turned ambiguously troubled when she saw Laura.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in," she said softly.

"I came to wish you a happy birthday," Laura said, walking over to her.

"Glass of wine, Laura?" Shavon asked.

"Please. White."

Shavon moved toward the kitchen, and Laura's eyes locked with Vanessa's. I'm so sorry you were hurt, she said with her eyes, wanting Vanessa to believe it. Vanessa looked away.

"Not a teenager any more, eh?" Laura joked, trying to lighten up the moment.

But it hardly could do that since both of them remembered the remark she had made about doing it on the sofa like two teenagers. Vanessa smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry... I stormed off that way," she said, so softly that Laura could barely hear.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing," Laura said.

She looked down nervously at her feet and realized that they were both standing directly on the spot where they had fucked on the floor gloriously. Vanessa saw Laura smiling and looked down too.

"Remember we said that no one would know but us?" Laura whispered.

Vanessa nodded.

"Vanessa, you're blushing," Laura said.

It was true. Laura stepped closer, close enough to let her lips brush Vanessa's suggestively, as she had the first time they kissed. It was a wildly risky, exciting moment. But Vanessa didn't pull back. Instead, her tongue met Laura's as before, outside both of their mouths, touching in mid-air.

"Don't do this, Shavon will see," she murmured to Laura. "She doesn't know about us."

But Laura knew Shavon had already seen. From the corner of her eye, she had seen Shavon coming from the kitchen with her glass of wine. But as soon as she had seen them touching tongues, she had quietly backed up and disappeared.

"Oh... sorry," Laura said, stepping back apologetically. "I couldn't help myself. You look so... good."

"Thank you. You look great." Vanessa laughed softly, nervously. "All that hair."

Laura remembered how wild Vanessa had been about her hair. But she had a hard time keeping her mind off how wet her pussy had suddenly become while she and Vanessa were half-kissing. Shavon, who must have been watching or listening, took this opportunity to reappear.

She handed Laura her glass of wine, going out of her way not to look at either of them. They sat down and chatted, Laura and Shavon on the sofa where Laura and Vanessa had first fucked, Vanessa across from them in an easy chair. Every now and then, Laura would let her eyes burn into Vanessa's. I made you come for the first time on this sofa. Don't you remember?

Vanessa's would burn back. How could you do that and then turn around and fuck Miss Braids! That uppity cunt you were with! I thought you loved me. Sort of.

Vanessa's gaze turned plaintive. But at least she hadn't left in a snit, as Laura had feared. They both turned their attention to Shavon, who seemed to feel excluded by their hot stares.

"I love your blouse," Laura told her. "I love the way it shows off your..."

"My boobs?" Shavon smiled, looking down, proud of her cleavage. "You guys are both just jealous because you'd love to have big ones like these."

"I bet Brad wants to rip it off when he sees you in it," Vanessa said.

"He's never seen it. Not yet. I just bought it this afternoon."

"You wore it in honor of my birthday," Vanessa laughed. "I'm flattered."

"I have to check the roast," Shavon said. "You better come with me, girl, if you want me to teach you how to make that gravy, like you said."

"I do, I do," Vanessa said, following her into the kitchen.

Laura took the opportunity to use the bathroom, and when she returned, peeking into the kitchen, she saw Shavon gently massaging her sister's shoulders, and the back of her neck. Fascinated, she didn't move or make a noise. She couldn't overhear what they were saying, just the low murmur of their voices.

As she watched, Shavon suddenly but slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips to the nape of Vanessa's neck. Vanessa was gripped by a sharp shiver, and she giggled softly. But she didn't try to stop Shavon.

Afraid she would be seen, Laura stepped back and to the side. Now she could only half-glimpse them. But she could see enough to see Vanessa turn around, her eyes full of questions. Shavon leaned forward and kissed her mouth slowly, tenderly.

Laura watched in fascination, feeling her pussy ooze again with juice as she watched the two sisters kissing sensually. Vanessa did not pull back. After a moment, Laura could see her tongue entering Shavon's mouth.

Then, fearing she would be discovered, Laura stepped back softly and returned to the living room. In a few minutes they rejoined her, both looking guilty and happy. Laura pretended not to notice.

"How the gravy come out?" she asked, looking aside casually.

"Great!" the both said at once, then collapsed into giggling.

Now that Laura and Shavon had both kissed Vanessa and not been rebuffed, the sexual tension in the air was very obvious. They tried to eat dinner, but none had an appetite. We would rather be fucking, Laura realized. We want her. She's enjoying us wanting her.

And it was not so easy to figure out how they would get Vanessa into bed. It was not like the situation with Vondi, or with Bernice, both of whom had been eager to sleep with Laura and Shavon, or Laura and Cecilia. It didn't look like Vanessa would resist, but how could they be sure?

In the living room after dinner, Shavon had to use the bathroom, leaving Laura and Vanessa alone together again. Vanessa came over to Laura.

"I wish we could go to your place."

Laura kissed her immediately, heatedly, letting her hands drop to Vanessa's hard little round bottom, squeezing her firm cheeks through her skirt. "So do I," she panted.

"I just want to feel your whole body against me," Vanessa confessed.

Laura frenched her delicious ear, slithering her tongue deep into it and breathing hotly. "I want to stick this tongue inside you."

Vanessa shivered the way she had in the kitchen when her sister had kissed the back of her neck. Then, before either of them knew what was happening, Shavon appeared behind Vanessa, pressing against her, kissing the nape of her neck again. Vanessa was pinned between them, and she gave a little, soft squeal of surprise, but Laura's mouth caught hers quickly in very direct, probing kiss.

She dug her fingers into Vanessa's delectable bottom, and Shavon encircled Vanessa from behind with her arms, raising her hands up and cupping Vanessa's breasts through her bra and blouse.

"What is this, my birthday present?" Vanessa asked, panting softly.

"We want to make it one you'll never forget," Shavon murmured, kissing her neck, beginning to unbutton Vanessa's blouse.

"Isn't this incest or something?" Vanessa half-smiled, turning her head now to kiss Shavon.

Shavon kissed her passionately, while Laura continued to unbutton her blouse. "I guess it is," Shavon replied. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't want either one of you to stop," Vanessa gasped.

Laura got her shirt open and began kissing her neck and throat, while Vanessa and Shavon continued to french kiss passionately. Vanessa's bra connected in front, between the cups, and Laura unfastened it quickly. The cups fell away, revealing the girl's delicious young breasts.

Shavon's hands came up from beneath and cupped them, squeezing the hard little balls, while Laura dropped her mouth to Vanessa's incredible purplish nipples.

"Oh!" Vanessa whimpered as Laura mouth closed over one of her thick nipples, sucking it hard.

Shavon started pulling both of them. "Come in the bedroom... come in the bedroom!"

"Yes," Laura said.

Vanessa's eyes were already swirling and glassy. She let them pull her down the hallway and into Shavon's bedroom.

"This is incest," she kept giggling. "I can't do it with Shavon, it's incest. I have to do it with Laura, and Shavon you can watch."

Shavon pulled her down onto the bed. Laura hurried to get out of her own clothes, while Shavon continued to undress Vanessa.

"You expect me to watch you fuck with Laura?" she murmured to Vanessa, kissing her naked breasts, sucking her nipples, kissing her mouth again ardently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.