Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 158

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 158 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

One evening there was a knock on Laura's door. She had not let anyone into the lobby door herself and was only on casual greeting familiarity with her neighbors, and so she approached the door cautiously. She looked through the tiny eyehole and asked who was there.

"Neighbor from upstairs," said a woman's voice.

You couldn't see much through the peephole, but she could see it was a tall woman, with long bronze-gold hair. She opened the door a crack. There stood one of the most gorgeous black women Laura had ever seen.

The bronze-gold hair had deceived her. The woman was smiling, very friendly, and she had a beautiful face and absolutely stunning body. She wore a tight green dress with a very short skirt, showing off perfect legs and a tiny waist. Her neckline scooped low over hard, round breasts, showing tantalizing cleavage. In short, she was to die for, and Laura knew it instantly.

"Hi, I'm Kendra Fallon, your new neighbor upstairs. Just moved in three days ago. I think I'm in the apartment just over yours."

Laura smiled politely, trying not to devour Kendra with her eyes. "Welcome to the building."

Kendra lowered her voice suddenly, conspiratorially. "You know, I'm not trying to stick my nose in your business, but there's something you ought to know. My daughter and I are right over you, and we can hear you and some other girl... or girls," she said pointedly, her dark eyes widening a little. "... sounding like two cats having the best time you ever imagined. I mean, loud, girlfriend. Loud. You two been having too much fun, you know?" She dropped her voice even further, to a whisper. "Now I don't care at all what you do, but I thought you might like to know we can hear it. And if we can hear it, there's probably others around here who can hear it too."

Laura turned beet red.

She was paralyzed, unable to reply, totally mortified. Kendra Fallon could see how shocked Laura was, and she reached out with one hand, touching Laura's.

"Oh god, I never realized..." Laura began.

Kendra interrupted her. "Girl, I haven't seen a red pepper much redder than you," she smiled. "Look, don't be upset, okay. Nobody cares what you do for fun, okay? I had no idea you would be drop-dead gorgeous, but I keep hearing Whitney Houston likes girls too, and she's as gorgeous as you are. Nobody cares, hon', but you don't want them all eavesdropping on you, right? Now, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Her use of the word 'hon' had a marvelous affect on Laura, reminding her of Trina, and she smiled, feeling most of the horrific hot blush recede from her face and neck, though her skin still tingled from the shame.

"Thank you for telling me," she croaked softly. "I really had no idea."

Kendra winked at her. "Tell me about it," she said. "You guys really made me envious once or twice. Had to cover my daughter's ears, too. She's only fifteen."

"You don't look old enough to have a fifteen-year-old," Laura said, happy to have any excuse to change the subject.

Kendra beamed. She was totally, crushingly stunning, and Laura could feel her own heart pound as she gazed at her. "You are suddenly one of my favorite people," she said. "I had her when I was sixteen, that's why."

"Well, you don't look thirty-one, either."

"Hon', you don't look like a you-know-what, either, so let's just scratch each other's backs and keep it a secret, okay? Now I've got to run, but I just wanted to be neighborly."

Laura reached out and took her hand, a marvelously supple and well-shaped one. "I really want to thank you."

"No big deal," Kendra winked again, turning to go.

Laura tried not to look at her body, but she could hardly help it. Kendra's dress was very tight, and her body spectacular. Her ass was a miracle. Her body was hard and muscular all over, though not grotesquely over-built like Brandi's. But it was definitely a "Buns of Steel" type of body, and Laura was almost ga-ga in admiration and desire.

Kendra looked back over her shoulder and caught Laura staring. But she just shrugged, smiling ambiguously, and disappeared into an elevator, leaving Laura paralyzed with shame for the second time.

She didn't see Kendra Fallon for a couple more weeks. During that time, she had sex with Randi, Sholandra, Cecilia, and once in the middle of the night with Vondi, but each time she was careful to make sure each one knew that they had been overheard and must control their loud cries. It worked pretty well. All of them whimpered into a pillow when they came, including Laura.

But this caution began to spoil it for her. One of the things that excited her the most, sexually, was the helpless, uncontrollable outcry of her lover when she came. To muffle or somehow control it seemed really awful to Laura. I want to hear her scream when I fuck her, she thought.

But there was no choice. Each time she brought the beautiful Randi close to a climax, for example, she would imagine Kendra and her teenage daughter upstairs, with their ears to the floor probably, hoping to hear a sharp cry of wild ecstacy. Randi, on the other hand, was as mortified as Laura to have been overheard. Now, when she came, she emitted a small, helpless squeak, biting down on it so she wouldn't be heard.

Laura hated it.

Then one evening she had a quick tryst after work, as usual, with Yvette, who was desperate to fuck with Laura and terrified as always of Arthur finding out. And also as usual, she and Yvette began clawing at one another, panting like animals in heat, almost as soon as Laura's door closed behind them. They never got enough of each other and were always fiercely passionate.

"Oh god, I hate not being able to see you, Laura," Yvette panted as Laura was hastily removing her blouse, unfastening her bra between the cups.

"Come down here with me," Laura said, pulling her toward the bedroom.

Inside it, they fell on the bed. Laura dropped her mouth to Yvette's small, exquisite breasts. Yvette was blacker than any of Laura's lovers except Cecilia (the blackest of all), and Laura luxuriated in the rich, smooth, deep black velvet of her marvelous skin, stroking it and teasing Yvette's shiny black nipples with her tongue, then sucking them hungrily, making Yvette whimper in excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.