Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 126

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 126 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The next day Laura was exhausted, but still glowing in the golden after-haze of her night with Trina. She felt physically satiated and incredibly happy. She had allayed Trina's jealousies, and together they had reached a new pinnacle of physical ecstacy, due mainly to the absence of Shawna.

Even though it took three cups of coffee to keep her awake, she fell to dreaming about Trina constantly. But at mid-morning the phone at her desk rang. It was Yvette, whispering hurriedly.

"Rhonda's office. Eleven thirty. I've got the key."

"I know you do," Laura said drily, aloud.

"Don't be a bitch," Yvette whispered. "I'm as horny as a toad."

"Thank god you're better looking," Laura teased.

"See you there?" Yvette's whisper was plaintive.

"Of course. I'm already wet, just thinking about it."

"Me too."

They hung up. Laura wasn't lying, either. Even after last night, it only took the sound of Yvette's voice, even her whisper, to make Laura's pussy begin to pulsate and flow.

She waited until eleven thirty-five, not wanting anyone to observe both of them going into Rhonda's office and then not coming out again. She felt like a spy, looking around, her heart beating frantically, hoping nobody saw her. She rapped softly on the door with two knuckles.

Yvette opened it, and Laura swooped inside. Yvette closed the door and locked it. The office was dark.

"My heart is beating so fast," Laura confessed.

"Mine too," Yvette smiled.

"But mostly because I'm scared."

"Me too. Isn't it exciting?"

"We've been caught before."

"We won't be this time. I locked the door. Kiss me, Laura. We haven't kissed for weeks."

They nearly devoured one another, standing by Rhonda's huge desk. Laura thought Yvette was going to swallow her tongue, she was so aggressive.

"I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy," Yvette panted against Laura's cheek. "Sometimes I dream of it. Arthur is huffing and puffing, and jamming his huge dick up into me, and I'm lying there thinking of Laura's tongue in my pussy. How do you like that?"

"I hate being here, in Rhonda's office," Laura said. "I want to be in bed with you. Naked. I want to do everything to you."

Yvette unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled the tails out of her belt, removing the blouse completely. She wore a sexy black bra. Laura unfastened it between the cups, pulling them away from Yvette's small, perfect breasts.

She filled her hands with them, squeezing, pinching Yvette's big gleaming black nipples. "God, honey, you have the most delicious boobs," she murmured.

"Arthur doesn't even like them. Did I ever tell you that? He just sort of licks them quickly, then goes on. Jams that big thing in me, comes in a few seconds. What fun. But you and Rhonda seem to love them."

"Shut up about Rhonda."

"Sorry."

Laura dropped her mouth to the exquisite balls of flesh. She was hungry for Yvette and sucked her nipples hard. Yvette yelped softly.

"Yiieee! Ouch!"

"Shhhh! Sorry!"

"God, my cunt is so wet that my panties are dripping," Yvette panted.

"Let me lick it."

"This fucking office has no couch. We should've used Bob's."

"Lie back on her desk, like before."

They hurriedly cleared away Rhonda's papers, and Yvette lay back on top of the desk, while Laura pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. They were wet. Yvette's body was so beautiful in the half-light, her breasts gleaming, her thighs yawning open, that Laura felt an overpowering rush of lust and wanted to fuck her ravenously.

Yvette's beautiful long sinuous pussy, oozing warm juices and puckering just enough to reveal the shiny salmon-pink interior, strengthened the feeling. I want to rape her, Laura realized. I want to make her squeal.

"God, we have to be careful," she whispered. "I want to fuck you bad. I want to make you moan."

"I'll be quiet," Yvette panted. "Give me something to bite on."

"I've got a hanky in my purse."

"Get it. Oh god, Laura, I'm going to come if you even breathe on my pussy!"

Laura riffled through her handbag for the hanky. She handed it to Yvette, who folded it over and placed it between her teeth.

"I'm going to do more than breathe on it, honey," Laura murmured, bending down again between Yvette's long, parted legs.

She extended her tongue, insinuating the tip of it into the pink crease of Yvette's long black-lipped pussy, running it up and down. Yvette nearly came unglued. Her half-clothed body clenched and quivered.

"Nnngggiieee!" she whimpered into the hanky, her face grimacing in sexual pleasure.

"Quiet!" Laura whispered loudly.

"Unggh! Ommngghh!" Yvette half-gasped.

Laura was terrified they would be caught, but she was wildly hungry for Yvette's prone, glossy, half-naked black body. She wanted to devour her. She slid her tongue deeper into Yvette's pussy, tasting all the tangy juices that were burbling up in it.

Yvette's head tossed to and fro on the desk. Her beautiful small breasts jiggled as she twisted frantically. The hanky popped out of her mouth. She grabbed for it spastically.

"Oh shit... I'm going to come!" she gasped.

"Shhhh!"

"Oh!" Quickly she stuffed the hanky back into her mouth. Her dark eyes were streaked with wild lust and fear. "Ummgghhffmmpp! Onngg!"

Laura's tongue was all over Yvette's delicious pussy, stabbing her clit, scraping it, flicking it. Yvette came sharply, her body convulsing, rising reflexively up from the flat desktop. Laura couldn't keep herself from assaulting this beautiful pussy that she loved so much. She sucked and slurped Yvette's dripping cuntlips hungrily, while Yvette groaned and twisted on the desk, trying not to cry out as she came a second time.

"Ongmmgghgh! Unnggmmphhfff!" Yvette grunted into Laura's crumpled hanky, her hips shuddering and pumping as the orgasm wrenched her body.

Laura kissed her way up the girl's silky midriff, pausing at her lovely breasts, then kissing her neck, tugging the hanky out of Yvette's mouth with two fingers and kissing her lips passionately.

"Oh... oh god," Yvette gasped for breath. "Oh god... I came twice!"

"You made a lot of noise, too," Laura smiled ruefully. "I hope nobody heard you."

"Ick! You've got my pussy juice all over your lips," Yvette made a face.

Laura licked them. "It isn't ick. I love it."

Yvette suddenly got dreamy-eyed, still lying on her back, her skirt pushed up around her waist, having been ravished by Laura. "Laura... I know you don't like to hear it, but... it's not the same with Rhonda. Nobody ever fucked me the way you do."

Laura smiled. "Leave her a memo," she said, indicating Rhonda's memo pad with her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.