Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 123

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

It was not far from Detroit to Minneapolis. Even though she was not really horny at all, thanks to a few exhausting days in bed with Alison Sax, Laura didn't want to pass up the chance to see Kim, if possible. She gave her a call.

"Laura, oh god," Kim said.

"What's the matter, did I interrupt something?"

Kim's voice dropped a notch, and got smokier. "You interrupted me fingering my pussy and thinking of you," she breathed. "I was just about to come."

"Oh, right," Laura said, knowing Kim would say, or do, anything.

"Just a minute, I'm opening my bra... I'm rubbing the phone all over it, those little holes are irritating my nipple, making it throb, I'm pretending you're sucking my nipple through the phone..."

"Kim."

"Now the other one." Kim panted softly into the phone.

Laura wondered if she were really doing what she said.

"Oh Laura... oh, I'm really... I'm really going to come! Right now ungghh! Oh! Oh god... auuggnhhh! Ungghhh! Ohnngg!"

Laura was sitting on the bed in her hotel room, fascinated, shaking slightly in sexual excitement as she heard Kim come at the other end of the phone. She had fucked Kim, many times, and she knew this climax was authentic. Kim moaned, and the receiver slipped from her hand. She finally found it in her lap and spoke to Laura again, her voice choked in the aftermath.

"God... I really came, Laura. You made me come."

"I'm in Detroit. I can be there in a few hours."

"I'll meet you at the airport. Just phone when you get a reservation, tell me when you'll arrive."

After hanging up the phone, Laura had to sit calmly on the bed to get her nerves back. She realized she was wet. Fucking madly with Alison for days had tired her, slaked her lust, but Kim had reawakened it again in fifteen seconds. Her hand was still shaking when she lifted the phone to call the airport.

When she arrived in Minneapolis, Kim was there at the gate, wearing an incredibly short white leather mini-skirt that showed off her breathtaking long golden legs. She at least, unlike Barbara, had no fear of them being too skinny. Again Laura saw people running into one another as they gawked at Kim's stunning legs.

"God, you cause traffic accidents even when you're not in a car," Laura joked, looking at Kim's legs herself. "What fantastic legs."

"You just want what's between them," Kim whispered.

"So does everybody."

"I know. It's easier to pick up women when I dress like this. They think I couldn't possibly be a lesbian with all those men staring at my legs."

There was something wildly exciting about just being with this shockingly gorgeous and desireable woman, Laura realized. They were both beautiful and drew stares whenever they were together. In the dark parking garage, inside Kim's tiny sports car, they dared to kiss ravenously.

Kim was very wild and unpredictable, and she slid her hand under Laura's skirt immediately, feeling the wet patch of Laura's panties with her fingers.

"You're so wet," she whispered. "I could make you come right now, like you did to me over the phone."

"Don't," Laura panicked. "Wait until we get to your place."

"What if I can't wait?"

"You have to," Laura said, grabbing Kim's hand with her own and pulling it out. "Now, drive."

"You're too sensible, Laura," Kim grumbled as she drove them to her apartment. "No wonder you have this great job that lets you travel all over."

For her part, Laura couldn't take her eyes off Kim. The girl was ravishing: deep burnished golden skin, a cloud of curly red-gold hair, very slender but with small jutting breasts, burning fuck-me green eyes. It was a wonder she didn't get raped weekly, by men and women both.

Inside her apartment, Kim locked the front door and they fell on one another in a frenzy of wild passion.

"Don't rip my clothes... don't rip my clothes," Laura panted to her anxiously as Kim tried to tear them off. "I've only got one suitcase, I don't have many clothes. Careful, honey, careful. Here, I'll do it."

"Come in here, in the bedroom," Kim pulled her.

Both were half-dressed by the time they got there. Kim dropped the white leather mini-skirt. She was wearing only the skimpiest of panties, hardly anything at all.

She kissed Laura's bare back as she unclasped Laura's bra. Her hands quickly came up beneath the loose cups and covered Laura's naked breasts.

"I want to eat you alive," she breathed into Laura's ear.

There was definitely something about fucking with this wild, aggressive creature that was missing from nearly every other sexual encounter Laura had experienced. With Kim she was the prey, not the predator. Kim pushed her down onto the bed on her back. She pulled up Laura's loose bra and nearly swallowed one of Laura's nipples.

Laura moaned, feeling her nipple flame and throb in Kim's wet mouth. Kim was a very skilled and aggressive lover. She managed to assault Laura's naked breasts while undressing at the same time, until she was naked too and Laura could run her fingertips up and down the lean, smooth golden back while Kim's mouth tore passionately at her aching nipples.

"Ohhh... Laura, I'm going to eat you alive," Kim panted over and over as she devoured Laura's naked body.

There was no choice for Laura but to lie back and be fucked. Kim was fucking her, and there was no alternative. Kim's hand was already in Laura's dripping wet crotch, rubbing Laura's pussy, two fingers sliding into it, then scissoring Laura's clit, making Laura twist and whimper as a quick, fierce orgasm came up from nowhere and wrenched her writhing body.

"Unghhh! Oh... Kim! Auungghhh! Oh! Ungghhh!" she groaned, coming hard.

Kim never stopped. She did as she had said she would, devouring Laura's shuddering body even while Laura was still coming. She couldn't get enough, and dropped her mouth to Laura's crotch, licking and sucking Laura's pussy hungrily. Her hands squeezed Laura's round buns, and her tongue explored every fold and crease of Laura's labia, then stabbed deep into the interior of Laura's pussy, then teased her clit until Laura was coming again.

This orgasm was only an upsweep from the dying fall of the first one, and Laura found herself straining, arching again, whimpering almost hysterically deep in her throat as fresh spasms of shocking bliss shook her trembling body.

"Oh god... oh god!" she gasped, biting her full lower lip as the new climax hit her hard. "Auungghhh! Unngghiiieee!" she found herself squealing softly, her flesh scalded by the fierce ecstacy brought on by Kim's rape of her pussy.

It took her a few minutes to regain her breath. Her body still throbbed, pulsing and quivering in the afterglow. She blinked at Kim, who was stroking her cheek.

"Did you save that up for me?" she asked, disingenuously.

"Just for you."

"Nobody else who sleeps with you gets that treatment."

"Only you. Nobody but you, Laura. I love you, Laura. I just fuck the others, but I love-fuck you."

Laura believed her. Loving Kim would be like loving a lightning bolt, but she had deep affection for this odd, likeable, very sexy and unpredictable girl. She rolled Kim onto her back and began taking her own pleasure, sucking and tonguing Kim's small, beautiful breasts and golden nipples, and kissing the rest of her supple, golden body.

She was determined not to receive without giving, and so for the next thirty minutes Laura gave a virtuoso performance. She was very good at drawing things out, bringing Kim to the edge, then not letting her come, bringing her up again, then drawing back. Soon Kim was shaking uncontrollably, her face contorted in sexual need, her lovely lean long body tense, coiled like a spring, ready to explode.

"Ohhhnn... Laura, please!" she gasped, twisting and writhing as Laura tongue-teased her beautiful long wet pussy. "Oh god you're such a bitch unghh! Unhhh! Oh... do it to me hard, girl! Please! Fuck me, Laura, fuck me... please! Oh, unnghhh, oh please! Unghh! Oh!"

"You want it hard?" Laura teased. "Hard... and fast?"

"Yes... god yes!" Kim panted uncontrollably.

"I love to torment you... and make you beg," Laura murmured.

"Please... Laura, pleeeease!" Kim begged her, gyrating her pussy up into Laura's face, her pelvis quivering in anticipation. "Oh... all right," Laura said.

Holding the squirming girl's tight little buns in her hands, Laura attacked Kim's inflamed pussy aggressively. She sucked and licked and stabbed it until Kim was shuddering and coming unbelievably.

"Ouunngghhh! Unggh... unh unh! Oh! Auunngghhh!" Kim groaned, her beautiful long lean golden body arching and straining as the spasms ripped her.

She came very hard, but when she was finished Laura was not finished with her. She was as hungry for Kim as Kim had been for her, and she quickly scissored Kim with her legs so that their pussies could come together, then began pumping frantically, bringing them both to another fierce, squealing climax in under a minute.

They moaned and came and came, their wet, throbbing pussies welded together in a fierce, undulating ecstacy so long and thorough that neither one could really believe it when they finally felt it dying away. Kim was staggered by the effect of two or three shattering orgasms in a row, and Laura was panting and throbbing as they disentangled their bodies, kissing, half-giggling in the aftermath.

"Laura, you are a whirlwind," Kim gasped, eyes still bleary and smoking. "You really fuck, girl."

"And I suppose you are a mere timid beginner," Laura smiled. "I don't think I've ever fucked anybody as hot as you are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.