Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 122

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 122 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Immediately she had second thoughts. She recalled the sick jealousy she had felt only weeks ago at the mere thought of Sholandra naked in Rhonda's arms, or of Rhonda's tongue in Sholandra's sweet pussy, or of Rhonda sucking those incredible big soft black nipples. How could I ever give her up? Laura thought in a sharp fit of anguish. How could I have suggested it?

Even though it was nearly midnight, Trina was still awake. Laura had promised she would call.

"Must be some project," Trina said suspiciously. "Who is this boss? He a dude?"

"His name is Mel Fraser, and he's about sixty and very fat," Laura said, happy that she could say something truthful.

"You don't really like dudes anyway," Trina said, still somewhat prickly.

Laura, even though she was alone in the dark in her own apartment, could feel herself flushing hotly with shame. If Trina could have seen her an hour ago, fucking frantically with two other beautiful women, both from work, too, she would have...

Oh never mind! Laura thought, barging on ahead. "No, I don't. I love you. I wish I could see you right now."

"You could. Why not come over?"

"I'm dead tired. You must be too, waiting up for me like this."

"Am kinda tired."

They agreed that Laura could come for dinner the next evening. She did, and after Shawna went to bed they nearly took each other apart in Trina's bed. It was as if Laura's night with Barbara and Rhonda had never happened.

And then, before anything could transpire with Sholandra, Laura was sent to Detroit to represent her company at a trade and fashion show sponsored by a huge automotive company. She would be gone a week and just managed to squeeze in one more hot tryst with Trina on the evening before leaving.

She knew Detroit was not far from Flint and phoned Brandi but got her answering machine. "Hi, I'm in New York, trying for Ms. Olympia Seven. Root for me. Be back by October first."

And so she resigned herself to a week's worth of loneliness and work. At the show all the top models were there. She saw Naomi Campbell and wanted desperately to sleep with her, but she seemed a genuine airhead and was surrounded by sickening toadies. Laura knew she would have no chance, even if Naomi did happen to like girls.

She also met the real Stephanie Seymour, who was aloof and icy to her, and seemed to think Laura had purposely tried to rip off her look. It was very disappointing and demoralizing, and Laura had gone back to her room wanting to cut her hair, anything not to look like that very haughty bitch.

But then at one event she saw Alison Sax. She knew nothing about Alison Sax, who was a white girl, about nineteen, gorgeous but not the type Laura would ever expect herself to fall for. She was a model too, but not the traditional willowy type. Instead she was tall and thin but obviously had large breasts. She also had the most sensual mouth Laura had ever seen, and deep, large, soulful brown eyes.

There was something about her that immediately electrified Laura, and she recognized it for what it was. It perplexed her. She had not even wanted Rhonda, her only white girl, until events sort of threw them together. But now she couldn't keep her eyes off Alison. Alison, of course, was not blonde. Her hair was a rich chestnut, and her beautiful smooth skin was tanned a rich light brown.

I've got to meet her, Laura thought. Even if it's only to see her up close.

And through her connections, she managed to do just that. Their was a cocktail reception that evening where Alison would be, and Laura wangled an invitation. Her immediate problem was keeping the men away from her, since she was drop dead gorgeous herself. But she did finally also manage to get introduced to Alison, who was bored and caustic about the party.

"They didn't tell me I had to put up with this shit too," she confided to Laura.

Laura was dazzled. The girl was just that, a girl, nineteen, ten years Laura's junior. But she was so fresh and sensual, and her body so alluring, that Laura was almost jelly from wanting her so badly.

"It's the price you pay for being famous," she commiserated.

"Famous, right," Alison said, scornfully. "They all want to fuck me, pardon my language. Look at them. The men and the women. My pictures are all over the Internet. You've probably seen them yourself."

"Actually, I haven't," Laura confessed.

"Really? I thought everybody had."

I wish I had, Laura thought. Are you naked in them?

"Oh well, you're very beautiful. You can't blame them for being human."

"I can too. They're a bunch of disgusting voyeurs. Look at them. They want to fuck you, too. Because you look like Stephanie. She must hate you."

"I think you're right. She was very cold when we met."

"I think you're cool, though. Can't we get out of here?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere they can't find me."

"I guess we can't go for a drive. I don't know a thing about Detroit. I'd get lost."

"Me too," Alison pouted. "Let's go to your room and watch a movie on TV. They'd find me in my room."

Laura's heart fluttered. But she told herself to be calm. Alison hated the fact that everybody wanted to fuck her, which to Laura appeared to be true. Even I do, she thought. But I must not let it show.

Despite their age difference, they seemed to get along very well together. They slipped surreptitiously out of the party and went to Laura's room. Laura ordered champagne and popcorn from room service, while Alison picked out a SpectraVision movie she wanted to see.

She was actually very relaxed and funny when alone with Laura, away from the obligations that made her irritable. And she reminded Laura of Chanitra in her fresh, outrageously candid ways, her almost astonishing lack of reserve. And of course, they were nearly the same age since Chanitra was now eighteen.

"You must be the only person in the world who's never seen my naked body," Alison said at one point.

"Really?"

"I've got my own fucking web page and everything. I mean, some asshole has collected all these pictures of me naked and put them there so any weirdo can whack off his weenie while he's staring at my boobs."

"Disgusting," Laura said.

"Tell me about it."

"Are there a lot of pictures of you naked?"

"Maybe one hundred or more. But they're not those creepy look- at-my-pussy type pictures. They're fashion pictures. I have great boobs. Photographers like to take pictures of them. I can't believe you haven't seen them. Everybody has. I'm like second to Pam Anderson as queen of the fucking World Wide Web."

If anything, it made Laura more curious than ever.

Laura tried not to stare at Alison. She was very puzzled at finding the girl so fiercely attractive physically. It must be her mouth and her eyes, she thought. Those big limpid brown eyes. That incredible mouth. And maybe those fantastic boobs. But she didn't trust herself even to glance at Alison's body after what Alison had said at the party. I'm one, Laura thought. Here she is thinking everything is okay, but she's locked up in my hotel room with me, and I want to fuck her. Bad.

Fortunately, perhaps for them both, Alison fell asleep on one of the king-sized beds after only one glass of champagne. In her sleep she was marvelously fetching and angelic.

Laura, who naturally had her laptop computer with her, took the opportunity to logon to the Web and try to find the pictures. It was quite easy. Before she knew it she was looking at Alison's gorgeous naked body.

Alison was right. She did have 'great boobs.' They were full and hard and perfectly round, with big dark brown nipples, bigger than silver dollars. Looking at them made Laura tingle. She could hear Alison's regular breathing from the bed. She's right there.

Unable to restrain herself, Laura turned down the light to dim and lay down beside Alison on the bed but not touching her. She just watched her sleep. Alison was fully clothed in clothes that revealed nothing, and so there was no way Laura could look at her body. After a few minutes, with no warning, Alison opened her eyes. She stared expressionless at Laura.

"Are you a lesbian?" she asked softly, not reproachfully.

Laura shook her head no, lying as she usually did when asked.

"Then why are you lying here?"

"You're very beautiful when you sleep."

"You want to fuck me, don't you. Just like the others."

Laura blinked and swallowed. "You're very beautiful."

"So are you. I don't want to fuck you."

"You don't?" Laura asked, as if hurt, but half-teasing.

Alison said nothing. Then, "Do you want to see my boobs? You're the only person alive who hasn't seen them."

Understanding dawned on Laura. This was the way they would get into it. No mention. Do you want to see my boobs. That was all.

"Yes," she whispered.

Alison sat up on the bed. Slowly, enjoying every second, she removed her shirt. She wore a black bra that dipped between them.

"Can I unfasten it?" Laura asked.

Now Alison's eyes smoked with sex. There was no longer any disguising what they were about to do. She twisted, turning her back to Laura, pulling up the curtain of her rich chestnut hair with one hand to expose the clasp.

Laura unclasped it. Alison let the hair fall back. The loose bra straps slid down her arms. She turned back to Laura.

No photograph could ever capture the perfection of Alison's breasts, Laura realized as she saw them. Eat your hearts out, fellas. Pictures won't do it.

"You're right. They are exquisitely beautiful."

"You probably want to touch."

"I... was thinking of it."

Their eyes locked together, pulsing hotly.

"I've never done it with a woman," Alison said.

Laura raised her fingers to the girl's incredibly sensual mouth. "I want to kiss you."

"You can."

Laura leaned forward and her lips curved easily into Alison's, who responded immediately. Her mouth opened to Laura's tongue, and they kissed in a slow, emotional way for a full minute before stopping. Alison's eyes were slightly glazed as she pulled her mouth back from Laura's.

"You're nice, Laura. I think I'm going to like you."

Laura cupped Alison's wonderfully firm breasts in her palms. She kissed Alison again while running her fingertips over Alison's nipples. Alison shivered.

"That feels good."

Laura kissed her neck, her throat. "Can I kiss these?" she asked.

Alison nodded.

As she knew with several of her other lovers, Laura knew that men had devoured these luscious, beautiful breasts before. She was determined to be different, to give Alison the benefit of her considerable skill. So she did not immediately begin to suck and swallow them hungrily. Instead she made love painstakingly to each large nipple with her tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.