Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 119

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 119 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Two days after her tryst with Sholandra, Laura's bruises had faded enough so that she felt she could risk seeing Trina. Especially if they saw one another, as they would, at night, when the lights were soft. Laura could hardly wait, and her pussy got very wet every time she contemplated it.

Oh god, am I just building myself up for another letdown? she wondered. She's been so sweet, over the phone. So loving. So completely trusting. How can that happen, when she was so angry over the scratches, so hurt?

Worried and excited as she was, Laura couldn't help noticing a new beautiful young girl in the Safeway bakery, the same Safeway where she had met Tracy. From her nameplate Laura could see that her name was Keisha, and she looked about eighteen or nineteen. Her face was gorgeous, though you couldn't tell much about her figure from the baggy apron and pants and oversized white shirt of her uniform.

But she had a bewitchingly lovely smile, which she turned full-strength onto Laura when Laura bought some cookies to take to Shawna. Even though she knew the girl could not mean it, Laura almost had the feeling Keisha was flirting with her, or coming on. Her smile was friendly, but seemed frankly sexual too.

Oh, you're just making it up, Laura cautioned herself. Because you'd love to sleep with her.

"Anyone ever tell you you look like that model Stephanie Seymour?" she asked Laura, flat out, smiling in that deeply sensual way that made Laura tingle.

"Only a few thousand," Laura laughed. "Wish I had her money."

"Actually, you better looking than she is, you know."

Keisha's eyes sparkled. Laura felt a lot like flirting back. Keisha, honey, I would love to take you back among the flour sacks and slip my tongue up into your beautiful pussy, she said with her eyes.

"Well, one compliment deserves another," Laura smiled, giving her smile a flirtatious edge. "Anybody tell you you're about the most beautiful girl they ever had in this bakery?"

"You watch out, now, you gonna make me blush," Keisha shot back quickly, her eyes dancing with fire and friendliness, laced, Laura was almost sure, with a tinge of sex. She handed Laura her bag of cookies. "Here you go now, and have a nice day. Don't let those cookies make you fat."

"Not a chance. I'm buying them for a friend. See you next time."

Keisha smiled warmly. Laura thought she could feel the girl's eyes on her legs as she walked away. Laura's legs were spectacular, and people of both sexes frequently stared at them. She glanced back over her shoulder to check and saw Keisha admiring them. But Keisha looked away quickly, pretending not to have noticed.

Keisha, Laura thought, do you like girls? Gosh, I hope so, you darling creature.

This encounter heated her up so much that she purposely tried not to think of it as she drove to Trina's apartment. But the second she saw Trina, all thoughts of Keisha vanished. Laura's heart melted on the spot, and she remembered how piercing and deep her feelings were for Trina, and for Rina before her.

"Oh god, it's so good to see you," she told Trina.

Trina seemed to want to grab Laura and kiss her as much as Laura wanted to do the same. But they both restrained themselves because of Shawna. Laura gave Shawna the cookies, and the three of them sat and talked for a while.

"Are you and Auntie Laura going to love one another again tonight, Mama," Shawna asked Trina.

Laura and Trina smiled uncomfortably.

"I guess we might, hon'," Trina smiled at Shawna, then at Laura. "Guess we might. Whyn't you run along to bed now, and I'll be right there to tuck you in."

"Okay."

Laura kissed Shawna and wished her goodnight. She could feel herself getting wet as she waited for Trina to return from Shawna's room. She knew they had to wait a decent interval for Shawna to go to sleep. And yet both of them seemed dying to do it. Trina's eyes had been on fire from the first moment Laura had stepped into the apartment.

When she returned, they sat side by side on the sofa, trying not to rape one another.

"I'm so glad to see you," Laura said.

"I'm glad to see you," Trina smiled dreamily. "I couldn't do anything but think of you."

"Could I kiss you now? I've been dreaming of it for weeks."

"Me too."

"Just a kiss? She's probably not asleep yet."

"I know."

They kissed very tenderly, slowly, achingly, one of the most romantic kisses of Laura's life. Their tongues intermingled, but not in a fiery, urgent way. Instead, they coiled together, licking, stroking, communicating. Laura caressed Trina's phenomenally smooth dark cheek, and Trina's fingers touched Laura's neck.

Laura unbuttoned the first two buttons of Trina's shirt, kissing the smooth dark skin of her throat and her chest. Then she unbuttoned two more and her lips reached the upper slopes of Trina's breasts, dipped into the deep valley between them. Trina was not wearing a bra, as Laura had noted earlier when trying to keep her eyes off the huge, floating bulbs of her nipples under the shirt.

But Laura didn't want Trina to get the wrong idea, so she went no further for the moment. Her lips came up Trina's beautiful neck again, found Trina's mouth, and they kissed again, a long, deep, emotional kiss.

"Can I touch you?" she whispered.

"Hon', you can touch me anywhere," Trina breathed. "I want to touch you too."

She began to unbutton Laura's shirt too. Laura watched.

"God, you wearing that bra again," Trina grinned. "What are you trying to do, drive me crazy?"

"Yes."

"I never seen anything so sexy."

"I'll get you one," Laura said, unbuttoning the rest of Trina's buttons. "But you have to promise to wear it only for me."

She was teasing, but Trina took her seriously. "You don't wear this one only for me," she pouted.

An icicle of fear stabbed Laura, but she recovered quickly. She took Trina's face in both hands and kissed Trina passionately.

"I do now," she said.

Her hands dropped from Trina's face to her shirt and pulled it open, then covered Trina's naked breasts and squeezed them gently. They kissed again, harder. Trina's fingers began fiddling with the catch of Laura's bra.

She got it loose, and Laura lifted her arms long enough for the shirt to come off and the straps to slide down and off. Now Trina's hands cupped Laura's breasts.

"I dreamed of doing this," Trina breathed into Laura's neck.

"And did you come, doing that too?" Laura giggled softly.

"You bet I did. You know, since we had that little... trouble, I've had about, oh I don't know, about five different comes dreaming about you."

"Really?" Laura stuck her tongue into Trina's marvelous ear. "Are you sure you didn't help them along?"

"Only help I need is to think of you," Trina whispered, eyes rolling up as Laura's mouth slipped down to one of her breasts and Laura's lips drew her huge nipple inside. "Oh! Oh... god yes!"

Laura realized that neither of them was willing to wait for Shawna to fall asleep. Trina was sighing and writhing, and Laura bent over her beautiful breasts, straddling one of Trina's thighs to get closer, holding them in her hands and devouring the plump, gleaming nipples hungrily.

"Suck harder... suck harder... oh god yes!" Trina panted to her, watching Laura nearly swallow her wet black nipples.

Laura was carried away. She held them and sucked them, licked and teased and squeezed them, sucked them harder, rubbing her thigh into Trina's crotch at the same time, delirious with love and lust and frantic passion for Trina's marvelous body. And Trina quickly grew more aroused than either had expected.

"Oh god... Laura! I'm gonna come! Unhhh! Oh!"

"Do it, honey, do it, yes," Laura said, bringing her thigh up more firmly into Trina's crotch, sucking one of her thick, bulbous nipples even harder.

She pinched the other one and pushed her knee harder into Trina's pussy, even though the cloth of her own pants and Trina's separated them. Trina quivered sharply, then came in rapid convulsions.

"Auunnngghh! Oh god Laura! Aunngghh! Ungghhh! Oh! Oh shit!" she gasped, her body twisting and shuddering as the sweet shocks hit her.

Then she lay back in the sofa cushions, breathing hard, eyes glassy as she smiled up. Laura rolled to the side, removing her leg from between Trina's thighs. She kissed Trina's slack mouth lovingly.

"You must be horny if you couldn't even wait to get your clothes off," Laura teased her softly.

"You must be a witch if you can make me come like that, so quick," Trina teased back.

"Bet I can do it again."

"I think she's asleep by now. Let's go in the bedroom. My turn."

Both were naked from the waist up. They grabbed their shirts, and Laura her black lacy bra, and tiptoed past Shawna's bedroom. Trina peaked inside, but Shawna was sound asleep. Her bedroom was right next to Trina's, though, so they had never really had been able to let go completely with one another except on the first night, when Shawna had been away.

In Trina's bedroom, after shutting the door behind them, Laura pushed her naked breasts into Trina's naked back and nuzzled the back of her neck.

"I love Shawna," she murmured, "but next time she's away I'm going to take you to my place and rape you until you scream in ecstacy."

Trina slowly turned around, beaming. "I just love the way you talk. I bet you mean it, too."

"I do mean it. I can't really rape you here, because we'll wake her."

"Why don't you try it and see what happens?" Trina dared her.

Slowly, tantalizingly, Laura began to lower the zipper on Trina's jeans. Trina began to unzip Laura's too. Their naked breasts brushed, their nipples kissing. They both looked down, watching their nipples touch, electrified by the sensations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.