Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura had very mixed feelings after her evening of torrid fucking with Rhonda. It had been unexpected, exciting, exhausting both emotionally and physically. She and Rhonda had been very good together in bed, sympathetic to each other's needs, skilled at satisfying them. Rhonda, though she didn't fit the image of Laura's usual desires, was stunning, with a killer body and a beautiful face. She also had a sweet vulnerability that Laura would never have seen had she not slept with her.

But the business about Yvette had simply been evaded by them both. How would Laura feel the next time she discovered that Yvette had spent a similar night in Rhonda's bed, with Rhonda's tongue up her sweet little black pussy instead of Laura's own tongue? How would Rhonda feel if Yvette let her know that Laura could produce in her long, wild strings of orgasms that left her sobbing and shattered and gasping for breath?

Laura preferred not to think of it. Instead she went over every detail of their sex together, remembering all of it, especially the stunning beauty of Rhonda's naked body. And then the thought of Chanitra came back to her, as it had while she was kissing Rhonda's naked buns. What a thing, she chided herself. Thinking of a lovely girl like Chanitra just because of her ass.

But it had been two or three months since she had last seen the girl, and she felt a pang of lust, even after the extravagant number of orgasms she had had with Rhonda. She tried to control it, feeling there was something of the dirty-old-man syndrome in her wanting to fuck this sweet adolescent girl so badly. But in the end it began to obsess her, and one evening she picked up the phone without any more self-control and dialed the number.

Chanitra was not home, but Laura left a message. She was awakened at 1 a.m. by the downstairs doorbell. She asked who it was through the intercom.

"Who you think, girl? Didn't you call me?"

"Chanitra?"

"No, Sister Soulja. You gon' let me in or what?"

Grinning wearily, Laura pressed the buzzer. She looked down at herself as she waiting for Chanitra to take the elevator up. God, I look awful, she thought. She wore only an old tee-shirt that barely reached her bottom. No panties. Maybe I should put on something else.

But before could make up her sleepy mind, Chanitra was there, rapping softly on her door. She opened it, and Chanitra slipped in, squinting with glee as she glanced at Laura.

"You must have been waiting for me," she giggled. "Look at you."

"I'm too busy looking at you."

Chanitra was stunning. She was still the same artless high school girl, in braids and sneakers, wearing her pants too tight, and her sweaters too, her hard little breasts threatening to burst right through the wool, the taut moons of her ass a miracle under the denim. Though weary, Laura could feel her heart take a leap, and a sharp twinge deep in her pussy caught her attention.

She closed the door and the bolt. Chanitra's eyes widened, and she made a droll moue.

"Oooohh, I'm trapped in here with a lesbian sex fiend," she laughed.

Laura pushed her against the front door and kissed her before she could go on. Chanitra's mouth was cool from being outdoors, but Laura quickly heated it up, devouring it, frenching the girl passionately, digging her fingers into Chanitra's phenomenal ass through her jeans at the same time.

"You hurtin' me, you sex maniac," Chanitra giggled against Laura's teeth, returning Laura's kiss with equal passion. "Mmmm, god, I want you to hurt me."

Chanitra raised one hand under Laura's tee-shirt and slid two fingers into the wet crease of Laura's pussy, rubbing it sensually.

"Unhhh!" Laura gasped, feeling a hot rush of lust envelop her.

"You wet for me, Laura," Chanitra murmured.

"I'm always wet for you."

Now Chanitra switched from playful schoolgirl to dreamily sexy siren. She kissed Laura in a very sensual, suggestive way and slid her two long fingers up into Laura's flowing pussy at the same time. Laura nearly came on the spot. Her body clenched and quivered.

"Oh! Oh!" she whimpered uncontrollably.

"Hold on... hold on," Chanitra whispered. "Let's go in on the bed."

"Yes."

They stumbled down the hall to Laura's bedroom and fell into the rumpled sheets where Laura had been sleeping only minutes ago. Laura's fingers tore at Chanitra's zipper, and the buttons on her sweater.

"God, girl, don't tear it," Chanitra panted.

"Sorry."

"I ain't going anywhere but here."

"I know."

"Ohhnnnn! Oh yes... Laura, yes!" Chanitra gasped as Laura finally got her bra unclasped and, cupping one small hard breast in her palm, nearly swallowed Chanitra's large, swelling, black nipple.

There was really no way either one could hold back. Both wanted to make love in a slow, sensual rhythm, since they had not done this for a while. And yet it quickly became a hot, frantic fury of wild fucking.

Chanitra was very wet too, very eager, and Laura's skilled hand in her pussy quickly had her on the edge. They murmured and panted half-hysterically to each other, kissing, kneading, their hands probing, rubbing, jabbing.

"Unhh! Oh... god, unhhh Laura... please! Unh! Oh shit oh... yes! Oh god, girl, I--" Chanitra gasped, her body squirming against Laura's.

"Yes! Yes!" Laura gasped back. "Me too. Unhhh! Oh... come with me, baby! Quick... now! Unggghh!"

They both came explosively, at nearly the same instant. The rapture was very intense, driving the breath from their lungs, their naked bodies flexing, arching, shuddering together as the hot spasms wrenched them both. When their breath came back, it was in low, sobbing moans of fierce ecstacy, as the sharp spasms gave way to quivering undulations and deep throbbing.

"God, I missed you, I missed you so much," Laura said, kissing every part of Chanitra she could reach.

Chanitra erupted in giggles again. "You horny ole white lady, I missed you too. Just when I try to get normal, and stay away from your kinky old self, you do something like that to me. I never ever came that way with anyone else, you know that? Not even when I was doing it with Karen, a few times. She never did that to me. Only you. Only you, you nasty thing."

"So you have been avoiding me," Laura said, nuzzling her beautiful black neck and gleaming shoulder.

Chanitra's dark eyes became shiny, and she grew suddenly bashful. "Got myself a boyfriend," she confessed.

"Can't stay away from that cock, eh?" Laura teased.

Chanitra batted her long lashes. Sometimes, though rarely, she looked very much like Yvette, her sister, which brought an extra pang of longing to Laura's heart.

"I like the way it feels, you know?" Chanitra squinted-smiled. "Feels good. Not the same way with you, but good, you know?"

Laura nodded. "I know."

"You ever do it with guys too?"

"Of course."

"You do not."

"Do too."

"When's the last time?"

Laura thought. "About a month ago. An old friend. And his wife," she added.

"And his wife?" Chanitra's eyes grew big. "What's her name?"

"Camille."

"You fuck her too?"

Laura smiled. "We sort of had a party... all of us."

Chanitra broke into a wide grin. "You nasty lady. I don't know anybody as nasty as you."

They embraced and kissed tenderly this time, and then slowly unfolded into the long, slow, sensual love-making they had not been able to do the first time, when hot lust had got the better of them both. This time Laura took charge, slowly exploring and renewing her acquaintance with every smooth inch of Chanitra's peerless 17- year-old girl's body.

She kissed it and stroked it and sucked it, licking, nipping, tongueing, probing. She spent long minutes on Chanitra's wonderfully hard, round little breasts, kneading them and sucking the large, swelling black nipples until they were springy and rubbery, and Chanitra was moaning continuously.

Then she descended to the girl's truly beautiful young pussy, licking and sucking it until Chanitra arched, a tight, constricted moan caught deep inside her throat, and came in a long, undulating wave of ecstacy.

"Auunngghh! Ohhnnnn... oh god... Laura! Ungghh! Oh! Auungghh!" she groaned, coming in long, rolling waves, her young, sleek body shuddering and straining.

She was still coming as Laura turned her over and began to feast on the peerless beauty of Chantira's firm round dark moons, kissing and kneading them, biting them, slithering her fingers between them, tickling the pinched-tight ring of Chantira's asshole. Chanitra's ass was the same miracle of perfection that Laura had found so irresistible the first time she had seen the girl, then only 16, at Yvette's house. And the eager, palpitating lust it still aroused in her was shocking.

She wanted to consume it completely, and she quickly pulled apart the incredibly firm cheeks and got her tongue into the crack, making Chanitra squeal excitedly. Laura knew she had hardly come down from her orgasm, and that meant another quick one was possible. She got her fingers onto the girl's wet pussy, rubbing Chanitra's clit vigorously, and slid the tip of her tongue into Chanitra's tight little asshole at the same time.

Chanitra squealed again and nearly went into convulsions.

"Ohhnnn god oh Laura... unnghhiieeee! Oh! Oh Jesus yes oh Laura unnmmmnnggeeee! Nnnggeee!"

She squirmed so wildly that Laura could hardly continue. But she grabbed and pillow and stuffed it under Chanitra's belly, raising her crotch and her ass slightly. Then Laura crouched between Chanitra's spread thighs from behind and renewed her love assault. But this time she was unwilling to stop with her tongue.

She tongue-fucked Chanitra again until the girl went into a semi-trance of low moaning, gyrating her bottom up into Laura's invading mouth and hands. But then Laura reached for the drawer in the bedstand, where she always kept a small bottle of baby oil. The top of the bottle flipped up easily for quick access, and in only a second she had spread warm oil into Chanitra's asscrack and onto two of her fingers.

"Ungh!" Chanitra grunted softly, looking bleary-eyed back over her shoulder curiously as Laura's fingers penetrated her ass. "Unghhh! Oh god... Laura!" she gasped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.