Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Only about an hour after Yvette's departure, Sholandra phoned. She wanted to come over.

"You must be finished by now," she said, referring to Laura's period. "Even if you aren't, we could be careful. I just want to see you. I miss you."

"I miss you too," Laura said, meaning it.

Even though she had just had seventeen or eighteen orgasms, a couple of them wrenching, stupendous ones (Yvette had had even more because of her g-spot explosion), and even though her pussy, and especially her ass, were sore and ached, she could feel a deep, familiar pulsing begin at the mere sound of Sholandra's voice.

But she was also dead tired. I couldn't come again if she were licking me and Karen were flogging it out of me at the same time, she thought. And Brandi was thigh-fucking me, and Barbara was...

These thoughts aroused her nearly enough to invite Sholandra over. "But girl I'm so tired..." she sighed. "Can't we make it tomorrow?"

"After work?"

"Yes... after work."

"Have you stopped?"

"Why, do you have plans that don't include blood?"

"I have plans, let's just say that," Sholandra said in a smoky voice. "Know what I'm doing right now?"

"What."

"I took off my bra while we were talking. I've got one of my boobs in my hand, and I'm licking the nipple."

"God... really?" Laura asked in a hushed voice, imagining the whole thing.

"Yes. You know how big it is. You like that, don't you."

"God, yes."

"I'm going to suck it now... because you aren't here to suck it. You can listen, though."

Laura squirmed in her chair as she listened to the wet sucking sounds Sholandra made while sucking her own nipple.

"It's all wet and shiny," Sholandra purred into the phone. "And hard. The center is pointing. Don't you wish you could suck it?"

"Yes!" Laura breathed.

"Ohhh!" Sholandra sighed. "God, that feels good. I'm going to do it to the other one. Did you ever suck your own breasts, Laura?"

"No."

"Why not? You should try it."

"Maybe I will."

"Now both of my nipples are wet. I can feel them throbbing. I'm going to suck them harder. Wait. I'll be right back."

Laura was riveted to the phone. She realized that her sexually exhausted body was coming to life again as she listened. Sholandra was moaning softly. Every few seconds Laura could hear the wet pop of her lips. She had feasted on those delicious young breasts, those plump, soft black nipples, and she could see everything in her mind's eye, even the ecstatic expression on Sholandra's beautiful face.

"Ohhh... Laura," Sholandra finally panted back into the phone. "Listen. I'm going to put the phone down between my legs. I'm going to rub it against my panties, over my pussy."

Laura could hear the rasping of the cloth against the phone mouthpiece. She bit her lower lip. Oh god, maybe I should invite her over! she thought, desperately. Her own body was alive again with sexual need, her cunt moist and achy, her breasts throbbing.

"Did you hear that, Laura?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to take my panties off. Can you wait while I take my panties off?"

"Yes," Laura swallowed. She realized she was panting softly herself, and her heart was racing.

"Oh... there. They're off. I took my skirt off too. My pussy is wet and open. Ohhnnnnn!" she moaned sharply. "Oh Jesus... that feels good!"

"What did you do?"

"I just touched my clit with the tip of my finger. It's so excited."

Laura only belatedly realized that she had slipped one hand down under her bathrobe. She was naked underneath, never having dressed after Yvette's departure. Her finger ran up and down the wet, puckered cleft of her own pussy.

"Laura..."

"Yes."

"I wish you were here to lick it," Sholandra whispered.

"Ohhh!" Laura moaned softly, uncontrollably.

"I'm holding the lips open so I can see the pink insides. I wish your tongue were sliding into it."

"Oh god. Yes... yes!" Laura panted, rubbing her own wet pussy more rapidly.

"Are you touching yourself?" Sholandra asked, slyly.

"Yes."

"I thought so. I'm pinching one of my nipples now, and... tickling my clit. Unhhhh! Oh! God... I'm going to suck it, my nipple, god... it feels so good."

Laura was frantic. She untied the sash of her bathrobe and held the phone receiver between her head and shoulder, rubbing her pulsing cunt with both hands.

"Now... I'm going to put the phone down in my pussy, Laura," Sholandra panted, obviously very aroused. "Oh god... ungghh! Oh! I'm going to come, Laura! I'm rubbing it with the phone. You're... you're right in my pussy."

"Oh honey... I... I'm fucking you," Laura panted, churning her own hips, realizing she was close to yet another orgasm herself. "I wish I were fucking you."

"You are fucking me," Sholandra panted. "Unh... unh! I'm going... to come. Right... now! Unnghh! Oh! Ungghhiieeee! Oh Laura I... I'm coming unnghhhnnnn! Auunnggghh! Oh!"

Laura's own orgasm, at the end of the long string she had just experienced with Yvette, was a tight, stabbing, almost painful clutch of sharp spasms. She bit down on her own helpless squeals, unable to keep them from escaping.

"Mnnggeee! Ohnngmnnggeee!" she squealed, almost mauling her clit with her fingers. "Oh shit!"

The phone dropped from her shoulder to the floor. Bleary-eyed and panting, she picked it back up.

"Laura... ? Did you come too?" Sholandra asked.

"Yes... oh yes."

"God... we came together, even over the phone," Sholandra said, delighted.

"I can't believe it," Laura gasped. "I feel like a pervert."

"I could still come over," Sholandra begged.

"Honey, I'm dead tired."

"At least I know you haven't been screwing anyone else," Sholandra said, sounding relieved. "Not with your period and all."

"Right," Laura said, marveling and how jealous both Yvette and Sholandra were.

Then she recalled her own feelings about Rhonda and Yvette. And she knew Rhonda wanted to fuck Sholandra. God, I'm just as bad, she realized. I'd die if Rhonda got her. Thinking of Yvette in her bed made my physically ill.

"Okay," Sholandra said, resigned. "Until tomorrow, then." She giggled. "Put your panties back on."

"You put yours on," Laura said. "I'm going to sit here and dream about taking them off."

"Oooohhhh, I can't wait."

After work the next day she and Sholandra met at her apartment and fucked so hard Laura thought they would hurt each other. This was only a day after her marathon with Yvette, and she couldn't believe her own body. I really am oversexed, she thought, as she and Sholandra reached eight orgasms, then nine.

Then she turned to making Sholandra climax, instead of sharing the climaxes with her. She spent about an hour at it, and during that time Sholandra came seven more times, until she was quivering with exhaustion, and pleading with Laura to ease up for a while.

"I never knew I could come this much," she said, hoarse from moaning. "Even with you. I must have come twelve times."

"Sixteen," Laura said.

"God, it's incredible. I can't even sit up."

"You don't have to. Just lie back and let me rape you."

"You really are a rapist, aren't you. A female rapist. Oh, Laura, I'll never be the same after you."

"Are your nipples sore?" Laura asked, kissing them gently.

"Yes. You tried to swallow them."

"I know. Maybe we better... you know, stop for a while."

"They stop hurting when you suck them," Sholandra whispered.

"Mmmmmm, can't get enough, can you, you little tramp," Laura grinned, sucking one of the girl's fat, pulpy black nipples deep into her mouth.

They didn't stop until Sholandra had come again, then pushed Laura onto her back and brought her to a climax too. Then, mercifully, they slept, awakening only in time for work the next morning.

And after this Laura got three days of deserved rest, since even Sholandra was tired, Arthur had returned from Japan, she eluded Barbara at work, and Karen, as usual, was giving her an interval to heal from their last conflagration. When who should she run into but Camille, at the Safeway where she had met Tracy long ago.

She looked stunning, of course, with her unusual eyes, and her voluptuous body, which she seemed to dress in order to make men (and women like me, Laura thought) want to die with longing and lust.

"Hi, Laura," she said in a deep, smoky voice, looking at Laura from beneath her long lashes. "Long time no see."

"God, I forgot how stunning you are," Laura said, frankly.

Camille leaned close and whispered in Laura's ear. "Does that mean you want to screw me and wish my husband wouldn't come between us?"

"Actually, I kind of enjoyed the three of us," Laura whispered back. "But you and I did light some fires."

"Mine isn't out yet," Camille flirted.

It was a busy Saturday afternoon, and Laura was afraid other shoppers might start looking at them.

"Where's Rob?" she said, trying to act cheerful and friendly.

"Playing golf," Camille said, her dark eyes now dancing with sparks. "I've got hours."

Laura smiled. "Me too."

"You know, Rob and I only live about five minutes from here."

"I know."

Camille pushed her shopping cart down an empy aisle. "I think I can do this later."

"Me too," Laura said, doing the same with hers.

"Do you remember how to get there?" Camille asked.

"Yes."

By now Laura's pulse was hammering in her throat. She couldn't help looking at Camille's spectacular legs as the girl turned to leave the store. She was driving a red Porsche.

She could have any man, Laura thought. Why does she want me?

Camille waved, and Laura followed. They arrived in only minutes, and walked up to Camille's and Rob's apartment together. Inside, Camille very carefully locked and double-bolted the door. Then she turned to Laura.

"I've got a cold bottle of wine in the refrigerator. I'll get it and join you in the... bedroom."

She nodded significantly down the hallway. God, we're going to tear each other to pieces, Laura realized. She remembered how Camille had scratched her the last time, and Sholandra had discovered the marks. I'll have to ask her to control herself, she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.