Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura arrived at seven on the nose and found the delicious Camille wearing a white evening dress that dipped between her large jutting breasts, showing off her exquisite smooth upper chest and sculptured clavicles, as well as her beautiful golden neck. She was even more breathtaking than Laura remembered her from the restaurant. Her waist was tiny, and her soft brown Chinesey eyes alluring.

Laura could feel her pulse accelerate. Camille let her in, then made a charming moue.

"Rob got called out of town," she pouted. "Just a few minutes ago, actually. Too late for us to phone you. Gosh, it'll be just you and me for dinner. Hope you don't mind."

Laura tried to keep her eyes from falling to Camille's delectable cleavage. The girl had fantastic, burnished gold skin, and Laura wanted to touch it.

"Oh... I can survive," she said. "It'll give us a chance to get to know each other."

"Right," Camille smiled, genuinely friendly.

"I feel a little under-dressed. I didn't know you were going to be so fancy."

"Oh, this?" Camille did a charming little pirouette.

"Actually, I just got it and was dying to try it out. But it is a little pretentious, I know. Why don't you stir the gravy here and I'll go change into something less... phony."

"Okay."

Camille left and returned a few minutes later wearing a pale yellow lounging outfit. Laura's practiced eye saw that she had also removed her bra, even though her breasts were so firm they barely moved under the thin fabric of the lounging shirt. Her large nipples could be detected, though. But Laura tried not to look.

"There, that's better," Camille said. "Want a drink, before dinner?"

Laura smiled. "Sounds great. I'll make them while you finish."

Laura made each a vodka tonic, and they went into the living room. For a while they made small talk, mostly about Rob.

"I suppose I'm not the first one to tell you that you look like that model Stephanie Seymour," Camille said.

Laura smiled and blushed. "No. I hear it once in a while."

"I bet. You're a dead ringer for her."

"Thanks."

"Gosh... I remember when I first saw her, like in one of those Victoria's Secret ads? I thought she was so gorgeous and sexy, it would almost be worth switching. To girls, I mean."

"Really?" Laura smiled. "She is pretty sexy."

"I even bought a couple of those things, you know, that she was wearing? God, they're great. You ought to see them. Men just... I mean Rob, you know, just about explodes when I wear them."

"I'll bet they look great on you. You have such a beautiful figure."

"Would you like to see them?"

"Yes," Laura smiled, feeling very excited, wondering how much better things could go.

"I'll get them."

Laura thought Camille would return with two or three sexy teddies, on hangars, just to show them. Instead, about two minutes later, she returned wearing one. The situation so surprised Laura that she almost choked on her cocktail. Quickly, she gulped an ice cube and tried to maintain her composure.

The teddy was made entirely of pale turquoise lace, which concealed almost nothing. It was cut so high that the leg openings rose to Camille's very tiny waist, revealing every inch of her firm, golden thighs, almost as large as Brandi's, and as shapely. Her full breasts strained at the flimsy lace, and her large, dark nipples were clearly visible.

She looked at Laura provocatively, even coquettishly, and Laura found herself wondering who was being seduced here.

"God, it's gorgeous," Laura said, wondering how much her obvious sexual arousal showed.

She couldn't take her eyes off Camille's incredible, full- figured body. Except for Karen, Laura had never gone to bed with a woman as voluptuous as this. Then she remembered Shawn, whose huge breasts were, after all, artificial, though thrilling. But these were real. The teddy was actually too small for Camille's breasts, and Laura could see the bulging undersides of them when the girl turned sideways, which she did while doing another fetching pirouette.

"Mmmmm, you look good enough to eat," Laura said, feeling a hot pulse beat in her throat.

That caught Camille's attention. She looked hotly at Laura, her eyes questioning and bold at the same instant. "You think so?"

Laura knew her eyes were smoking, but she made no effort to conceal it. Camille didn't seem in the least shy. In fact, she seemed in a rather adventurous mood. After all, her husband was out of town, and nobody knew what she was up to. But Laura.

"I think so," Laura said softly, in a throaty voice.

Camille came over to the sofa where Laura was sitting. Now she was close enough to smell, a wonderful, ethereal perfume, and close enough for Laura to see the cleavage between her young, jutting breasts through the thin lace of the teddy.

"Have you ever, you know, gone to bed with another girl?" she asked Laura, softly, seriously.

Laura looked down, afraid she might blush from shame, or excitement, unsure of how to reply. "Once," she nearly whispered. When Camille said nothing, she plunged ahead. "It was so good I never dared to try it again."

"Really?"

Now Camille sat down on the sofa next to her. Laura could barely stand the temptation. Her head reeled from the lovely perfume. Camille's sensual lips were only inches from hers. The fantastic teddy was held up only by two spaghetti straps. Under it Camille's jutting breasts nearly touched Laura's arm.

Camille's eyes, deep brown, wide, questioning, locked into Laura's. Without saying a thing, Laura lifted one hand and slowly tugged one of the spaghetti straps off Camille's delicious, gleaming brown shoulder. It hung halfway down her arm.

Her breasts were so large that the teddy could not drop away by itself. Deliberately, also slowly, her eyes never leaving Laura's, she raised her hand and pulled the other strap down from her other shoulder.

Now the teddy slipped down, exposing Camille's magnificent breasts. Her nipples were very large, dark brown but not black, with wide areolas and pointy centers. Laura raised her hands to Camille's breasts, cupping them, as her mouth met Camille's.

Their kiss was sweet and patient, then more aggressive. Camille's lips parted to let Laura's tongue in, and then her own slipped into Laura's. Laura's squeezed the girl's hard breasts, and both began to breathe more heavily as their mouths finally came apart.

Laura kissed her neck, and her ear, and her golden shoulder. "You're so very beautiful," she whispered.

She cradled one luscious, hard breast in her palm and lowered her mouth to Camille's nipple. With her tongue, she explored it, licking the wide areola, flicking the center stem, teasing it with her lips, then sucking it all the way into her mouth.

She held Camille's breast in both hands while she sucked it, and Camille held Laura's head in her hands, watching, sighing softly, then panting more excitedly. Laura knew, having been here before, exactly what it would take to have Camille begging to be fucked in only a few minutes, and she carefully worked to bring it about.

When Camille's nipple was wet and erect, Laura pinched it gently in her fingers while turning to the other one. She pushed Camille back into the sofa cushions and feasted on the girl's scrumptious breasts, and in only a few minutes Camille was twisting and moaning, whimpering softly.

"Oh god, Laura... god, it feels so good!" she moaned. "God, I love the way you suck me. Oh god! Unhhh!"

"Mmmmm, I want the rest of you too," Laura murmured, still kissing her naked body as she tugged the flimsy teddy down Camille's legs.

She wanted to explore every inch of the delicious girl, but Camille was already approaching the urgent stage. Her eyes were glazed, her hips churning involuntarily, and Laura knew she was on the verge of coming. She kissed her beautiful long golden midriff, then her breasts and nipples again, then her mouth, hungrily, demandingly. Camille moaned into her teeth, arching her back, almost begging Laura with her body alone to do it, to finish it.

Laura was glad that she had the girl alone at least for this moment, and didn't have to share her yet.

"You want me to do it, don't you," she whispered seductively into Camille's marvelous brown ear, squeezing her breasts.

"Yes... oh yes!" Camille breathed.

But suddenly her eyes fell to Laura's clothes. For the first time she realized that Laura was still clothed, though she herself was entirely naked.

"Oh Laura," she murmured, "do it to me right. With your clothes off too. I want to feel you too."

"Of course," Laura smiled.

She slipped easily and quickly out of her clothes, and then they embraced for the first time both completely naked, coiling together and kissing even more passionately than at first. Camille was eager and ardent, but Laura was not going to miss her opportunity. She quickly slid down between the girl's golden thighs and pressed her lips to Camille's long, sinuous, very wet pussy, sliding her tongue into it.

"Unhhh! Oh... oh god!" Camille moaned, shivering uncontrollably.

Laura was an expert at this, and in only seconds she had Camille shaking and clenching and twisting, moaning heatedly. She stabbed her tongue deep into Camille's pussy, then drew it out slowly, running the edge of it along Camille's swollen clit. When she knew the girl had reached the point of no return, she began to concentrate on the clit totally, flicking and stroking it with her tongue, until Camille suddenly gasped sharply.

"Oh! Unhh!"

Her body stiffened, then went into wild convulsions as she came.

"Oh! Oh... Laura! Ungghh... oh annggmmnnniieeee!" she cried out, her lovely, voluptuous body churning and straining as the orgasm poured through her.

She was truly shaken by it, and was still gasping and quivering when Laura slid back up to kiss her. Laura was very aroused from Camille's orgasm, and rubbing her naked body against Camille's aroused her further.

"Oh god... I don't think I've ever come like that," Camille gasped softly, her dark brown eyes still glassy with bliss. "At least not so fast. Usually it takes me a long time."

Laura kissed her searchingly, heatedly. Camille's mouth dropped to Laura's breasts, and she held them in her hands and sucked Laura's nipples hungrily.

"Oh yes," Laura groaned softly. "Yes yes."

"Oh Laura, I've never done this, but I want you so much," Camille murmured, squeezing and sucking Laura's breasts passionately.

Right now Laura didn't care that she and Rob were going to fuck Camille together. She wanted to come, she wanted Camille to make her come, and she whimpered excitedly as Camille's lips closed over one of her nipples, sucking it hard.

"Oh god... oh Jesus... fuck me, honey," she panted to Camille. "Do it to me, girl, quick, please. Please!"

"Yes... yes, I will," Camille panted too, slipping down Laura's squirming body.

Laura was very aroused, and it took only a few touches of Camille's tongue against her clit to make her come. A sharp, wrenching climax shook her body, and she cawed helplessly as it blinded her with quick rapture.

"Unngghh! Oh! Unngghiiee!" she cried out, coming sharply.

She was in the middle of this wrenching orgasm when Rob walked in the door. Both she and Camille were moaning and panting so much that they didn't notice him for a minute. But then Laura, who was still slack and throbbing from her orgasm, felt Camille's body stiffen.

"Oh god," Camille squeaked, in a panic. "Rob... what are you doing here?"

"I live here. Did you forget?" he said, looking down at their two intertwined naked bodies.

"Oh god!"

Camille looked at Laura, who was glad it had happened this way. She was so destroyed by her climax that she could barely react.

"Rob... I... I'm sorry," she mumbled softly.

"Rob... we just, I don't know, it just happened," Camille stammered, trying to apologize.

But by now Rob was grinning, unbuckling his pants. "I don't know," he said. "Maybe I'll forgive you both if you let me join in. What do you think?"

Camille looked blankly at Laura, who shrugged.

"Might be fun," Laura murmured.

"Oh god... I've never done anything like that!" Camille said.

"You hadn't done anything like this either, a few minutes ago," Laura said.

By now Rob had his pants down, and his gigantic cock sprang into view, jumping and swelling. Both Laura and Camille looked at it with awe, Laura trying to seem surprised.

"Rob..." Camille exclaimed, still trying to object.

But Rob was out of his clothes almost instantly. He came up behind her, guiding his huge, jumping cock with one hand, sliding it up under her beautiful naked ass and into her pussy, pushing in deep.

"Unggh! Oh Rob!" Camille gasped as it slid up into her.

He encircled her with his arms from behind, squeezing her breasts and pumping into her hard. It didn't take him more than two or three strokes to get all of them into it. Laura quickly took Camille's large, hard, beautiful breasts from his hands and began tonguing and sucking the girl's wide brown nipples thirstily.

"Ohhnn!" Camille moaned, giving herself up to it eagerly. "God, yes! Fuck me, both of you fuck me, yes! Unh! Unh!"

During their fucking before Rob had appeared, Laura had seen none of the tiger in Camille that Rob had referred to, no biting or scratching or tempestuous wildness. But now, as she and Rob fucked her together, Camille grew wild. Her fingernails bit into Laura's shoulders as Laura squeezed and sucked her luscious breasts.

"God... do it hard!" she begged, pushing the firm globes into Laura's mouth, groaning as Rob's huge cock ripped up into her. "Oh yes... ungghh! Ungghhh! Ungghhh!"

It really was wildly exciting. Camille was wildly beautiful, she loved fucking, and Rob and Laura fucked her vigorously, bringing her quickly to the edge. In addition to sucking Camille's huge, gorgeous nipples, Laura dropped one hand to the girl's dripping slit and rubbed Camille's clit, scissoring it between two fingers as Camille approached the point of no return.

This, along with Rob's upthrusting, skewering cock jamming repeatedly into her pussy, drove Camille even wilder. And Laura too. Her fingers on Camille's clit occasionally grazed the enormous, iron-hard stalk of Rob's prick as it hammered up into Camille's cunt, sending thrills through Laura, who knew she would soon be feeling it hammering up into her as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.