Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

One day in a supermarket Laura saw Brandi's picture on the cover of Flex magazine. She stopped in her tracks, feeling the blood pound in her veins and a hot prickling inside her cunt. Brandi was gorgeous, as usual, wearing an abbreviated red bikini through the bra of which you could see the thick bumps of her nipples outlined. Her rippling stomach and her perfect shoulders were bare, and she was holding two shiny silver barbells that looked like they weighed about a hundred pounds each.

God, that girl fucked me, Laura thought, swallowing reflexively. She made me pass out.

She picked up the magazine and looked inside, hoping for more pictures. And she wasn't disappointed. There was a whole photo layout featuring Brandi. In each picture she was provocatively posed, and clothed, except the first one. There, she was spread out on her stomach across a leather sofa, face turned away from the camera, her whole incredible back and ass and all the rest of her magnificent body stark naked. Laura gulped again.

She had pressed her own naked body against that back, that ass. Her breath grew short, and her pulse accelerated. She knew she was wildly aroused sexually, and was afraid people would sense it. She threw the magazine into her shopping cart, vaguely wondering how embarrassed she would be when it came time to pay for it.

When she got it home, she didn't even put the groceries away before opening it and feasting her eyes on the picture again. It had been about a week since her flaming session with Barbara, and she felt pretty horny. Also, her desire for Brandi was mixed with the strange sadness they had both felt after their last encounter, which had been so fierce and ecstatic that they both knew Brandi felt it was way too dangerous to continue. Laura knew she would never have her again, and so looking at the picture made her nearly come unglued with desire.

Sitting in the easy chair, she had her skirt up and her hand on her flowing pussy before she even realized it, as she gazed at Brandi's fantastic naked body. Her body clenched as her fingers brushed her clit. Her eyes devoured Brandi's naked back, the beautiful curves of the splendid muscles that flowed down into the sculptured dark moons of Brandi's ass. Laura had tasted it all, and she remembered it too, remembered the feel of her lips on each smooth, round globe, remembered parting them with her fingers, slithering her tongue in...

Just then her downstairs buzzer rang.

"Oh god!" she said out loud, dropping the magazine, startled out of her sexual trance.

She stood and smoothed down her skirt. Who could it be? Should she answer?

Shakily, she went to the speaker. It was Chanitra! Laura could feel her heart leap inside her chest. She buzzed the girl in and waited at the door for her.

"Hi!" Chanitra said brightly as Laura let her in. "Long time no see."

Laura smiled. "No kidding."

As usual, Chanitra was dressed in the most fetching, provocative way imaginable. She wore tight white pants and a skimpy midriff blouse, bright green and tight too across her jutting young breasts. Her beautiful, silky, young black skin was visible everywhere. Laura, who had aroused herself to a frantic pitch, only seconds from coming, while looking at Brandi's picture, wanted to eat Chanitra alive.

"You ain't been missing me, though," Chanitra teased. "Ain't heard you been calling me or anything. Trying to get me over here."

"I thought you were busy."

"I was busy at Karen's," Chanitra said pointedly, clearly trying to make Laura jealous, and succeeding.

Laura frowned. "You should be going out with boys. You're too young to be just a... lesbian."

Chanitra smiled her fetching, crinkly-nosed smile. "You pretty young yourself, and you one."

Laura swallowed. She changed the subject. "Did you and Karen have a good time?"

Chanitra came over to her, to tease her more closely. She touched Laura's cheek with her finger. "She fucked me, if that's what you mean. She likes to fuck me."

"Who wouldn't?" Laura said, half sourly. She had the itch herself. The girl was enchanting.

Chanitra tilted her lips temptingly up at Laura. "Would you?"

"Yes."

"How come you don't try, then?"

Now Laura teased her back. She touched Chanitra's smooth cheek with one fingertip, then let the finger fall, down her neck, to her beautiful bare shoulder, further, to her breasts.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you, I want you so much," Laura whispered.

"Laura," Chanitra said, solemnly for the first time. Her eyes watered a little. "I got to thinking you didn't want me any more."

"You're wrong."

"Karen's okay. But you... you're my first."

They came together kissing ravenously. In only a few seconds they were naked on Laura's king-sized bed, and Laura was all over Chanitra.

She didn't realize how horny she really was, how horny masturbating while looking longingly at Brandi's picture had made her, until she began devouring Chanitra's wonderful young naked body. Then she quickly forgot about Brandi.

"God, I forgot how gorgeous you are," she panted to Chanitra, who was in seventh heaven, moaning as Laura tried to swallow her bulging, shiny black nipples.

Wet with her saliva, they were soft, glimmering cones that stood up from Chanitra's small, hard breasts, and Laura was unable to keep her mouth off them. She sucked them hard, bringing tiny mewls of ecstacy from deep in Chanitra's throat.

"Ohhnnn... oh god oh Laura!" she whimpered. "Ohhh shit!"

By the time Laura slid down and pushed her mouth into Chanitra's runny slit, the girl was almost coming already. In only a few seconds she exploded in a hot, whinnying climax, her strong, beautiful young body flipping and straining as she came.

Now Laura flipped her over and feasted on Chanitra's incredible ass, wondering how she could have survived without it this long.

"God, you're incredible, baby," she panted, filling her hands with the firm moons, licking them and then sucking and biting them, pulling them apart and invading Chanitra's puckered anus with her tongue.

"Aiieeee!" Chanitra squealed, her whole body trembling with convulsions.

Laura slid one hand under her crotch and into her pussy, then shook it hard and made Chanitra come again in just seconds. In a way it reminded her of what she had done with Barbara, except that the two were so different. Chanitra exploded again with exuberant coming, then quickly turned the tables on Laura, swarming all over her and fucking her eagerly, until Laura herself was coming. She had three orgasms herself before Chanitra would stop.

It was while they were lying lazily together and murmuring softly after these explosive couplings that the downstairs buzzer rang again.

"Who could that be?" Laura wondered, half-aloud.

"Probly another one of your girlfriends," Chanitra said, with her crinkle-nose grin. "Crazy to have you be licking her pussy."

Laura pinched her. "You mean like you are?"

"Of course," Chanitra giggled. "Whyn't you let her in?"

"When you're here?"

"Never mind. I'll let her in."

Chanitra bounded off the bed before Laura could stop her. Before Laura could catch her she had already buzzed the buzzer and let in whoever it was. A cold squirt of fear shot through Laura as she wondered if it might be Jonelle. But then she relaxed. Jonelle always called first, and anyway it was hard for her to get away because of her little boy.

But Laura was not prepared for the shock of seeing Yvette through the small crack she opened in the door.

"Laura, let me in," Yvette said. "Why don't you open the door?"

"I--" Laura choked, unable to speak.

"Oh, I get it," Yvette said, looking stricken. "There's somebody in there with you, right?"

"Shit, just let her in," Chanitra said, yanking open the door.

Yvette's face froze with shock. She did come in out of the corridor, and shut the door behind her, but apparently only to keep the neighbors from seeing both Laura and Chanitra stark naked.

"Chanitra," she said softly, as if unable to believe it.

Laura felt worse than naked. She didn't know what to do either.

"I'll get us some bathrobes," she said absently.

"You ain't gon' leave me alone with her, are you?" Chanitra said sarcastically. "She'll probly kill me or something."

But Yvette didn't look hostile. Instead, she looked infinitely sad, and Laura knew why, and felt partially to blame. She returned in less than a minute with a bathrobe for Chanitra. She had already slipped into hers.

The three of them stood awkwardly by the front door. Then Chanitra said, "Shit, I was just leaving anyway," in a sour tone of voice. "I already had my fun."

Laura wanted to say, "No, you don't have to go." But she was torn. The look on Yvette's face was desolate, and now big tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Chanitra... how could you?" she wept softly.

But Chanitra was all defiance. She stuck her face directly into her sister's. "I like fucking with Laura," she said. "Laura been fucking me a long time. This ain't new. We been fucking a long time. Hot and nasty. We good together, tell her, Laura."

Laura swallowed. "Yvette..."

Yvette glowered at Laura through her tears.

"That's okay, I'm outta here," Chanitra said. "Maybe I'll go on over to Karen's place and see if she wants to get a little piece of me too."

She said the last deliberately to wound Laura, and succeeded. Laura wondered why both of them were allowing this gorgeous sixteen- year-old to hurt them this way. But Chanitra went to the bedroom, reappearing, clothed, only a few minutes later and waltzing out the door with a smirk.

"See you guys," she said. "Later. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Laura and Yvette stood there, very uncomfortable, for a long time. Finally, Yvette sniffled.

"Let me get you a kleenex," Laura said.

"Don't do me any favors," Yvette sniffled.

Laura went to the bedroom and returned with a kleenex. "You knew about Chanitra and me," she said softly, trying to downplay it. "It wasn't a secret."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.