Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

That does it, I'm never answering the door again, Laura thought with a wry smile to herself, as she lay in the bath after having scrubbed the scent of Arthur off her body, and his dried semen off her face. She still had a big red welt over her eye where the door had hit her. There were bruises on her breasts and her thighs. Her ass felt like a red-hot poker was permanently implanted in it.

Other than that, I feel... humiliated, she thought. Used, raped, threatened, treated like shit. He could've killed me. And the worst thing was, she had climaxed twice, in spite of the sickening brutality he had used on her. Or because of it, she realized, again wryly. Since she and Karen together had developed such a taste for it, and orchestrated it so keenly.

But Arthur hadn't been skillful at all, just nasty and vicious. And I had to give him the satisfaction of coming, she thought disgustedly.

She hid out in her apartment all weekend, nursing her wounds. By Sunday evening, the pain in her nipples had begun to wane, and her ass felt less sore. The welt above her eye was still very visible, as were the bruises on her body. When the telephone rang, she was afraid to answer it.

Instead, she listened to the voice on her answering machine. Her heart accelerated as soon as she heard it.

"Laura? Are you there?" Pause.

It was Brandi! Laura jumped for the phone, almost knocking it off the table. Her voice was high-pitched, almost hysterical with excitement and relief. But she tried to take a short deep breath before speaking.

"Brandi?"

"Laura? You're there after all."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in town. I..."

Brandi stalled evasively. After all, she had been the one who said they should not see each other.

"Please come over," Laura said, feeling her cunt grow wet even as she spoke.

Oh god, please! she said to herself.

"Are you sure?" Brandi asked, knowing the answer.

"Don't you want to?"

There was an awkward pause. "More than anything," Brandi said in a small voice. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

The sexual punishment her body had taken from Karen, then from Arthur, had left her sore, bruised, and exhausted, but the thought of Brandi instantly revived her. She realized that she had become resigned to never seeing the girl again. But even given all the fucking she had done since that first night with Karen, when the full possibilities of sex had been revealed to them both, no one had ever made Laura pass out (twice! she thought) except Brandi.

We really shouldn't see each other, she realized. She's right. But nothing could keep me from her.

When the doorbell rang, Laura was seized for an irrational moment by an icy grip of fear. And this time she did put on the chain before opening it. She peeped through the crack at Brandi, who wore a fur coat and looked spectacularly gorgeous, so beautiful that Laura's heart started pumping fast.

Quickly she unfastened the chain. Brandi came inside. Laura locked and bolted the door. They stood looking at each other, almost trembling. Then, suddenly, Brandi hand went up to Laura's forehead, touching the weal over Laura's eye.

"What happened?"

All it took was that small moment of tenderness to make Laura's tears overflow. But she refused to let them get in the way.

"If you don't kiss me, Brandi, I'll die," she said, half- laughing, half-sobbing.

"Me too," Brandi smiled, and they embraced eagerly, kissing happily, then more passionately.

By the time their mouths came apart, both were panting softly. Neither seemed to know if they should just fall on the floor right there and fuck like two animals in heat, or go more slowly. It had been months since they had seen one another. Again Brandi brushed the weal with her fingers. She drew Laura's head down and kissed it.

"What happened?" she asked again.

"Jealous husband," Laura smiled softly, embarrassed.

Brandi's eyes were smoky with lust and affection and tenderness for Laura. "I'm not surprised," she said. "God, my fiance would kill me if he knew I were here."

"Just seeing a friend?"

"I mean if he knew how I was thinking about that friend."

"I'm flattered."

Brandi looked deep into Laura's eyes. "There's not a day that goes by when I don't think of you, Laura."

They went into the living room and Brandi took off her fur coat. Laura realized that they wouldn't be going slowly any more, not after she saw Brandi's body. Brandi wore a tight-fitting red jersey and a short black skirt, very short.

"God, you look better than ever. And this coat. Things must be going well."

"I can tell you don't keep up with the bodybuilding world, Laura," Brandi grinned. "I made Miss Olympia again, for the third time in a row."

"Oh god, how shitty of me not to know," Laura said, ashamed. "Congratulations."

She drew Brandi into her arms and this time kissed her long, thoroughly, probingly, ardently.

"I like you not knowing anything about it," Brandi murmured against her cheek. "You're not a part of that world. You like me for me."

"I think you have the most incredible body," Laura said, slowly unfastening the buttons in the back of Brandi's jersey.

"They all do. But only you can make this body sing."

"What about... him?" Laura teased.

Brandi again looked deeply into her eyes but did not respond. Laura went behind her and finished with the buttons, then pulled the jersey up slowly over Brandi's head.

"God, what a gorgeous back," she whispered, running her fingers over the firm, sleek muscles, touching them with her lips.

"I've won awards for this back alone," Brandi said.

"I can believe it."

Laura unclasped Brandi's bra and let it slide down Brandi's arms. She herself was wearing only a loose sweatshirt on top, which came off easily. She moved forward, pressing her naked breasts into Brandi's naked back.

"Ohhhh... Laura," Brandi breathed, her knees sagging.

Laura rubbed her breasts all over Brandi's back, then began caressing it with her fingers and kissing it. Each part of Brandi's body was a masterpiece, her back a delicious expanse of smooth muscle and rippling cambers. When she had kissed every inch of it, she pushed her naked breasts into it again, making Brandi sigh once more with pleasure.

She encircled the girl with her arms and raised her hands to Brandi's breasts, small and hard, and cupped and squeezed them while kissing Brandi's neck and shoulders. Laura realized that they were not going to fall on the floor in a wild scramble of fucking, though they both might feel like it. But they both also felt like taking their time, reexploring their strong feelings, enjoying the aching tenderness they had rediscovered in one another.

Brandi turned finally, dark eyes throbbing, and they embraced, pushing their naked breasts together and kissing this time in a searching, intimate way that soon had them both mewling softly.

"Will you come into my bedroom, Miss Olympia?" Laura asked her softly.

"What you gon do to me in there, pretty white lady?" Brandi winked.

"I'm going to make you wish you'd never left me last time," Laura whispered.

"I already do."

In her bedroom, Laura watched Brandi remove the rest of her clothes. The girl's body was unnaturally muscular, but grotesquely beautiful. Almost compulsively, Laura's eyes dropped to Brandi's huge, bulging thighs. She could feel a catch in her throat. No one deserved such bliss, she feared. That's why I had to endure Arthur. Brandi watched her watching.

"You know," she told Laura, "I'm used to people looking at my body. I've spent the last five years working to make it look like this. But when you look at me... I feel so special, so, I don't know, beautiful, not a freak, not a physique, not a muscle-bound dope who can't even enjoy a simple pizza. Other people want to screw me, you know. Men and women."

"I know," Laura said softly. "How could they help it."

"But you make me feel special. Like my body is yours, only yours. I don't feel that way with him."

"I'm glad," Laura smiled.

Brandi came closer and began to tease her again. "What you gon do to me, pretty white lady? You ain't gon do it with your clothes still on, is you? Ain't you gon take off your shorts?"

Laura smiled and slowly stripped off her shorts and her panties while Brandi watched this time. Finally naked, she could hardly control her need for the girl.

When they lay together on the bed and she finally felt Brandi's entire naked body pressed against hers, she began to tremble. Brandi did too.

"It's like we've never done this before," Laura giggled nervously.

"I know."

Brandi began to kiss Laura's body, while Laura's fingers continued to explore the miracle of the girl's back. Brandi's lips found each bruise.

"That guy must've been pretty jealous," she said softly. "Did he hurt you bad?"

"Yes."

"Poor Laura."

"Ohhh!"

"Does that hurt?"

"I'll give you three days to stop it."

Brandi kissed the bruises on Laura's breasts, then sucked Laura's nipples, first tenderly, then more urgently. Laura could not surrender completely and began kissing back, sliding down Brandi, sucking her thick, bulbous black nipples, making Brandi whimper.

Brandi's breasts were hard and round, but small, and Laura could get nearly the whole breast into her mouth, which made Brandi moan and beat the mattress with her elbows.

"Oh Jesus... oh Jesus!" she panted. "God... baby... you're going to make me come before I want to."

"Mmmmm, I want you to come."

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Laura. I want to do it... our way, first. Okay?"

Laura smiled, looking up from Brandi's wet, stiff, beautiful nipples. She knew what Brandi meant. Even though Laura had done it with each of her girl lovers, to Brandi it was special.

"Of course," she said.

"It's so intense to hold you and... fuck you like that," Brandi confessed.

"I know."

Slowly, enjoying the anticipation, they intertwined their legs. Then they inched forward, not looking down, their eyes locked, swirling with sex, their lips meeting, drinking each other, as their wet, open cunts finally pressed together.

"Ohhnnnn!" Brandi moaned. "Oh god, it's so good!"

Slowly, they began to gyrate their hips, moving their pelvises so that their pussies ground together while they kissed and murmured hot words to each other.

"Nobody can do this to me," Brandi panted. "Nobody. Nobody."

"Not even him?" Laura teased.

Brandi shook her head, her eyes rolling up as sexual pleasure filled her body. "Nobody," she panted. "Oh god!"

As usual, it was an awkward position to hold for very long, unless you were unusually strong, as Brandi was, or driven by fierce desire, as both of them were. They pumped and moaned frantically, kissing and squeezing and fucking each other in a heated frenzy made even more intense by their deep feelings.

For one brief second Laura plunged her hand between their mated groins, bringing her own throbbing clit against Brandi's. Then, gasping and mewling deliriously, they began pumping wildly again, knowing a conflagration was only seconds away.

"Oh god... oh baby oh baby," Brandi panted hysterically.

She dropped her hands to Laura's ass and jammed her pussy into Laura's. They both began to come in the same instant, wrenched by an orgasm so powerful that all they could do was cling to each other and whinny helplessly as it knitted their writhing bodies together.

"Auuggnhh!" Brandi groaned. "Oh! Oh! Baby Laura baby oh! Oh god oh Jesus! Auunngghhh!"

"Unngghiinnaaeeee! Oh... oh Brandi oh..." Laura panted, reeling from the shocks of a stupendous climax.

Still embracing, they fell on their sides, their groins still mated, their bodies still tingling with aftershocks. Brandi seemed still locked in the trance of her orgasm, her eyes glassy, a silly, sublime smile on her face as she rubbed her body against Laura.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.