Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

When it was over, both girls nearly collapsed with fatigue, shock, and amazement over what they had done together.

"You know," Brandi said, regaining her breath, "I thought after seven years of body building that I'd experienced nearly everything this body could feel. Boy, was I wrong. I've just had seven orgasms in about an hour and a half. And the last one nearly killed me."

"Me too," Laura admitted, still stunned by its power.

She looked down at Brandi's thigh, then ran one finger admiringly along the hard ridge of the huge muscle that had rubbed her clit into an excruciating ecstacy.

"First time I've ever been fucked to death by a thigh," she grinned. "I wish I had tried it before."

"Not just any thigh," Brandi joked softly.

"I know. Ms. Olympia's thigh. A thigh like no other. God... I want to do it again!" Laura confessed, shocked and excited. "I want to rub my pussy along your fantastic thigh until I come! Isn't it awful?"

"Mmmmmm, I don't think it's so awful," Brandi murmured, pushing Laura onto her back, growing more aggressive than she had been so far. "I think if you like me to fuck you with my thigh, then I ought to fuck you and fuck you with it," she whispered hotly, beginning to kiss Laura's neck and shoulders and squeeze Laura's naked breasts while moving her huge, muscular thigh back between Laura's.

Laura clamped her own thighs on it almost immediately, feeling herself go slightly crazy with hot, maniacal lust, a deep need she had experienced only rarely before, only a few times with Karen. She was surprised how aroused she was, so close to another orgasm so soon after the wrenching explosion only minutes ago.

"God, baby, I'm going to come so hard if you fuck me like this," she panted to Brandi. "I want you to do it to me hard. Really hard. Really fuck me. Fuck me hard."

She glowered with wild sex in her eyes at Brandi, feeling an urgency she had not felt for months, as if she had not had a climax in weeks, whereas she had actually had about four or five in the past hour. Her eyes smouldered and begged Brandi for a crushing rape, for more violence than she thought the girl was ready to deliver. So she was surprised and wildly excited when she felt Brandi's fingers bite into her flesh, and Brandi's hard thigh muscle grind down into the wet cleft of her open pussy.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped, feeling faint with lust.

And Brandi was strong, probably stronger than any man who had ever fucked Laura. Brandi's hard, smooth body bore down on Laura, Brandi's arms crushed her, Brandi's mouth tore at her breasts, Brandi's hard thigh slid up and down in the wet furrow of her cunt. Laura nearly fainted with pleasure, panting and whimpering frantically.

"Unh!" Brandi grunted softly, ramming her thigh into Laura's cunt.

"Oh!" Laura gasped.

"Unh!"

"Oh! Nnggeee!"

"Unh!"

"Mnnngee! Ohng!"

"Unh! Unh!"

"Aunng!"

"Unh!"

"Oh! Oh god, I'm going to come! Auungg!"

"Unh!"

"Do it harder, do it harder!"

Brandi slid her hands down Laura's back to her ass. Her strong fingers clutched Laura's buns, and she pulled Laura's cunt into her thigh muscle, rubbing it brutally up and down in Laura's streaming furrow at the same time.

"Ahhnn... ungghh... aannhgghiieeeee!" Laura cried out as hot jolts of coming ripped through her shuddering body.

She almost fainted from the intensity of her orgasm, which wrenched and shattered her quivering flesh until she collapsed, sobbing with shock and exhaustion, under Brandi, completely wrecked and destroyed by it.

And Brandi was kissing her, caressing her, cooing to her, shocked herself by the fierce, killing power of the climax she had given Laura.

"If I'd known it would be that strong, I might not have done it," she whispered, kissing away Laura's tears. "I never knew anything like this was possible. God, I didn't. I never knew fucking could be like this."

Laura kissed her. "If you stopped, I would've killed you."

"I almost killed you."

"I don't know if I've ever come that hard," Laura said. "I guess your muscles really turn me on more than I thought. The thought of your thigh mashing into my pussy... god, it makes me wet just thinking of it now. I went crazy. I want it again."

"Are you sure?" Brandi asked, her eyes gleaming excitedly.

Laura knew she had only to ask. Brandi seemed ready to fuck her until she begged the girl to stop.

"Make me wait," Laura whispered. "Make me think about it. God, it just makes me shake and quiver."

Brandi pulled her down on the bed, rolling over on her back and pulling Laura on top of her. They kissed heatedly. Then Brandi murmured, still shy about asking.

"You know what I want?"

"Tell me."

"I want you to do something again too. To me." She grinned, embarrassed. "You know when you fucked my ass and sucked my pussy at the same time?"

"Is that what you want?"

Brandi nodded.

"You liked it, didn't you, you nasty thing."

"It made me die with coming. I'm like you, just remembering it makes me wet."

"Mmmmmm," Laura grinned.

"You know... I have a pretty good ass."

"Tell me about it," Laura purred, running her hands all over the hard black moons. "The first time I saw it, when I didn't want you to think I wanted to fuck you, I almost came just from imagining what it would be like to touch it."

"Really?"

"Yes, and kiss it and lick it and bite it and..."

Brandi shivered. Her eyes grew murky. "Are you going to do that to me?" she whispered.

"Yes!"

Their eyes were still locked together, burning, the hot magnetism that had brought them together and kept them fucking for hours flowing like crackling electricity between them.

"I knew this guy once," Brandi said. "He kept wanting to screw me there, but I wouldn't let him. Huge cock. I was probably right. It would've killed me. But when you did that, I just about fainted."

Laura was kissing her body while she talked softly, and when Laura's lips reached Brandi's nipples, Brandi had to stop. She began moaning and panting. She began squirming, whimpering, holding Laura's head in her hands, arching her back, pushing her breasts into Laura's face.

"Suck them harder," she whimpered. "Please, Laura. Go ahead. I want you to. Please. Unhhhh!"

And Laura needed no encouragement. She tongued and nipped and tugged and bit Brandi's big swollen nipples until Brandi was writhing franically, keening and panting. Then, having aroused the girl to a terrible urgency, she slipped one of her pillows under Brandi's incredible ass, tilting the girl's long glistening pussy and dark asscrack up into accessible position.

She settled in between Brandi's huge, muscular thighs and ran one teasing finger up and down between Brandi's crack.

"Ooohhh!" Brandi gasped, her hard body quivering excitedly.

Before Brandi could prepare for it, Laura had slid one long forefinger up into the girl's tight asshole. Brandi's body arched, tensed, her fantastic muscles flexing and gleaming.

"Aunghh!" she groaned softly.

Laura fucked her gently that way for a few seconds, kissing the hard, bulging moons of her bottom at the same time, then nipping the firm flesh, finally sinking her teeth into Brandi's ass, biting her, but not hard enough to hurt. The sensations drove Brandi up the wall. She began shaking and moaning feverishly, begging Laura to fuck her, to fuck her hard.

"Do it..." she whimpered, her body flexing and straining. "Do it to me, do it hard, Laura!" she panted.

Laura slithered her tongue deep into Brandi's sweet pussy, driving the girl even wilder. She tongue-fucked Brandi for a few minutes, then slid another finger up into Brandi's tight ass, bringing involuntary tears to Brandi's eyes. Brandi's beautiful hard body grew even harder as all her phenomenal muscles clenched and flexed. She whimpered and strained, moaning with need.

"Oh god... yes!" she panted. "Laura... fuck me, please! Fuck me make me come do it do it quick oh god! Unmgghh!"

But Laura held back, knowing how to make it better. For a few more minutes, she fucked Brandi's ass and bit Brandi's incredible hard buns, until the squirming and thrashing of the girl's powerful body threatened to injure them both. And then, when she knew Brandi was helplessly, desperately in need of a sharp climax, she returned with her mouth to the girl's long, inflamed, red pussy, sucking and tonguing it passionately. Finally, she took Brandi's swollen clit between her lips.

It only took a few seconds for Brandi to come. She cried out sharply as a shattering climax wracked her taut, flexing body, spasm after spasm forcing taut squeals of bliss from her constricted throat. And Laura kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, jamming her fingers up into Brandi's ass and lip-pinching the girl's clit until Brandi was exploding repeatedly in agonies of fierce pleasure. Finally, her wonderful body collapsed back to the mattress, still undulating from the aftershocks of her orgasm, and yielding to the soft, sweet caresses Laura continued to make.

Her cheeks were wet with her tears. She fought to regain her breath.

"God, Laura, you're going to kill me with fucking," she gasped.

"Oh," Laura purred. "Did you want me to stop?"

Brandi giggled softly. "Certainly not. You seem to be able to make me come no matter how many times I have already. It's incredible."

"Oh no it's not. It's men who get tired, not us."

"My boyfriend... oh, I didn't tell you I had a boyfriend, did I. Mike. He's a bodybuilder too. He fucked me five times once, but I only came the first time. I faked the others."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.