Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 300

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 300 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

After her night with Deshona there were three days left until Makeeda's return. Laura made a pact with herself that she would remain totally chaste during those three days, in order to get her mind and her body clear to receive back into her arms this wonderful woman who loved her. It was not easy, especially since both Shelley and Allisha phoned her and came close to begging for a tryst, especially Allisha, whose reserve had evaporated completely and who was eager for as much fucking with Laura as the two of them could squeeze in.

But Laura made excuses and remained firm. No dalliances. No fucking with others. I love Makeeda and I'm dying to see her.

But when Makeeda returned, she was depressed and exhausted. Laura picked her up at the airport, but she was in a very bad mood and very uncommunicative. She sulked and stared silently out the car window. Laura held her tongue. Maybe as soon as Makeeda got into familiar surroundings her mood would improve. They drove to the 'little old house on Magee Street in Berkeley' where Makeeda lived, and where Laura had been feeding the cat and watering the plants in her absence.

"God, finally home," Makeeda said wearily, putting her suitcase on the floor directly inside the front door.

"You're depressed," Laura said. "Maybe this'll cheer you up. I'll open a bottle of wine."

Makeeda smiled a tired smile in her direction. "Come here and jam your tongue down my throat," she said. "I know you were dying to do it in the airport." She held out her arms to Laura, smiling wearily.

Laura came into her arms immediately. She was not about to refuse her chances. "I've been afraid to open my mouth. You're so... withdrawn."

"Not because of you, my darling. I thought of you every minute we were apart. I'm just tired, that's all. Give me a Laura kiss. Make my heart flutter."

But their kiss was not the smoldering prelude to an incendiary session in bed. Instead, it was long: exploratory, comforting, and deeply loving by turns. Nothing in it suggested that they should strip and devour one another on the spot. Laura was briefly surprised by this, since they had been apart for ten days and physically craved each other with unmistakable hunger. But they were letting it come naturally, and flow slowly back into them, as if a quick, hot fuck would somehow be an insult to the depth of their feeling.

"Are you going to tell me how it went?" she inquired when they finally were sitting at Makeeda's small kitchen table and drinking their wine.

Makeeda looked glum. "I'm so depressed about it. Sometimes I think I was awful. Other times I think maybe I wasn't so bad. I listened to it so many times I couldn't tell any more."

"I guess that must be normal." Laura reached across the table to take her hand and caress it. "I know how good you are. What did the other musicians think?"

Makeeda almost blushed, though she was a deep mahogany color that made actual blushing impossible. "Oh, they all say I'm great. What else are they supposed to say?"

Laura felt deep sexual stirrings. Was it this self-effacing humility and glumness of Makeeda's that was fanning her physical desire?

Makeeda yawned. "I am so fucking tired... if you'll pardon my French. I think this wine is making it worse. Just making me drowsier than ever."

"Maybe you need some sleep in your own bed."

Makeeda smiled warmly, but with no hint of sexual invitation. "I think you're right." But then her expression turned anxious. "You're staying, aren't you? I think I'll sleep better than ever if you're sleeping beside me."

Laura leaned across the table and brushed Makeeda's fantastic sensual lips with her own. "I feel flattered to be asked. I didn't want to go home. I've missed you so badly."

This was a gentle lie which Laura permitted herself. She had been enthusiastically screwing with Shelley and Allisha and Deshona, but that didn't mean she had not missed Makeeda deeply. She felt a little guilty for having let her body betray her deepest love.

She took a brief shower, and by the time she got to the bed Makeeda was sound asleep, wearing a loose, cream-colored, ragged teddy she often wore; the fact that it was a little tattered seemed to comfort her, and Laura had seen it often. She loved it for the way it draped itself over this woman's spectacular body. Makeeda was perfection itself, and Laura had never ceased marveling over the way she treated her body as if it were ordinary, whereas people were stumbling and tripping over their feet as she passed, tangle-footed by her superlative physical beauty.

Surely that can't hurt her, Laura thought, gazing down at this sleeping angelic creature. Being a singer with a killer body has got to get you a few extra steps. Of course, she probably hates it that people are dazzled by her body and don't pay enough attention to her voice and her talent.

Laura was so in love that she didn't even pause to consider the fact that they were going to sleep—Makeeda was of course already sunk in a deep slumber—without having sex. She put on her own shortie nightgown and slipped beneath the sheet next to Makeeda, inhaling her sweet, familiar body scent, gazing again at her incredible gleaming dark shoulder, at the perfect curve of her throat, at the bulge of one large black nipple visible under the thin fabric of her teddy. She felt sexual desire but it was overwhelmed by deeper emotions. She lay on her back next to Makeeda for a long time before drifting off herself.

Her dreams were aimless and vaporous, uninspiring and vague, but over time they somehow became thick with heat and a sort of pervasive, pulsing lust that permeated her body and her brain, making her flesh flex and quiver and strain, until she realized, drifting awake, that it was not a dream at all, that Makeeda's hard, beautiful body was pressing against hers, and that Makeeda's hands were aggressively taking her, rubbing and grasping her, invading her.

"Uhhhh!" she gasped aloud, surprised herself to hear the sharp intake of her breath.

Makeeda said nothing. She had pulled up Laura's nightgown and was kissing Laura's body hungrily, kneading her breasts, tweaking and pulling her nipples. Laura was twisting and panting, and she began to caress Makeeda in return, running her fingers down Makeeda's sleek back, under her flimsy teddy, feeling the smooth muscles moving under her fingertips. Still, neither one spoke a word. Laura could hear Makeeda's breathing accelerate too, though she was not panting as heavily as Laura was.

After a few minutes of this they were tearing more deliberately at each other, sucking and biting each other more frantically, pulling at each other's garments, trying to get naked. They had in their hot struggle thrown off the sheet and blanket, and the dappled moonlight that leaked through the bedroom blinds bathed their coiling bodies. Laura, who had awoke as if from a dream, slowly opened her eyes wider to take in the erotic thrill of Makeeda's splendid almost-naked body swarming over her.

She heard a rip and felt the sharp bite of cloth against her skin as her own nightgown tore and separated from her body. "Unngghhh!" she groaned softly as Makeeda's mouth closed over one of her nipples and sucked it almost maniacally.

Makeeda did not moan but made wet slurping and sucking noises. Her hands squeezed Laura's breasts, and she devoured Laura's excited, throbbing nipples so heatedly that Laura began to whimper. She could hardly believe they were both swept up in such a fierce, focused passion. Her own hands were ripping off Makeeda's ragged teddy before she could stop them. They pressed their warm, smooth bodies together hungrily. Laura sucked Makeeda's neck and dropped her hands to the hard moons of her ass, digging her fingers into the round flesh.

"Ummnnggghh!" she finally heard Makeeda moan softly.

They grasped and clutched each other as if fighting, and yet it was a sweet struggle, each one trying to consume and swallow the other, their mouths everywhere, their hands bold and searching. One moment Laura was on her back, with Makeeda swarming hungrily over her, and the next she had pushed Makeeda onto her side and was sliding down her hard, flexing body, slipping between her thighs. Makeeda did not want to yield, and yet she was helpless to stop Laura from immediately pressing her lips to her frothy, swollen, open quim, and slithering her tongue up inside of it.

"Unhhhhhhh!" she groaned sharply.

And yet this was far from the conclusion, and both of them knew it. Makeeda never came as quickly as Laura often did, and though Laura devoured her wet, swollen pussy in a wanton frenzy, she was determined to have her way too and after a couple of minutes maneuvered Laura onto her back to return the favor. She slipped down between Laura's thighs and spread Laura's pussy wide open with her fingers, stabbing her tongue directly into the fiery exposed pit.

"Anngghhh!" Laura groaned, her pelvis jerking off the mattress almost uncontrollably as she felt fresh sexual fires spurt through her straining body. "Oh!"

"Mmmmmm!" Makeeda hummed, communicating to Laura her own pleasure at having caused this reaction.

"Oh! Oh!" Laura was shuddering and writhing, her panting furious and labored. Makeeda knew the signs. She knew Laura would come quickly, and this time she was determined to prevent it. She slid up Laura's body and coiled together with her almost violently, kissing her mouth almost savagely and digging her fingers into Laura's quivering flesh. "Unhhhh! Oh! Mmmnngggg!" Laura gasped, her mouth covered by Makeeda's fierce, hungry kisses.

While kissing her roughly and voraciously, Makeeda dropped one hand to Laura's crotch, just to keep rubbing Laura's aroused pussy until she was ready to return to it, but not rubbing it hard enough to make Laura come prematurely. Her tongue went into Laura's ear, and her hot breath, and her meaningless murmuring.

"Mmmnnnggg... ahhhmmmnnggg... uummnngg!"

"Oh! Oh!" Laura gasped, her body out of control, surging and twisting under Makeeda's, her thighs closing uncontrollably on Makeeda's busy hand.

Somehow there was a silent pact between them that they would not speak during this hot whirlwind of hungry fucking, and by the time Makeeda again slid down Laura's body to finally make her come, Laura was nearly unable to speak anyway. She was whimpering and whinnying softly, caressing Makeeda's hair, wanting to cry out how much she loved her but unable to focus on anything but the raging sexual need in her body.

"Mmmmmm..." Makeeda again hummed as she again began kissing and tongue-toying with Laura's oozing, throbbing pussy.

"Ummnngghh!" Laura groaned. "Oh! Unh... unh!"

She was so close. She strained and arched her back, her churning hips rising off the bed. She clenched. Makeeda's mouth was glued to her pussy. Her clit was inside Makeeda's mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Makeeda hummed, the smile in her voice coming through her hum, her joy at having brought Laura to this point obvious.

"AUUNNNGGHHHH!" Laura suddenly burst out. Her body clenched, and a huge orgasm began to wrack her flesh. "Ohhnnmmmggghhhh! Ungghhh! Auunngghh!"

The honeyfire ran through her veins, and the rapturous throbbing in her cunt and her belly threatened to go on forever, great wrenching spasms. She was totally possessed and consumed by this climax, blasted and scorched by it, so that she lost track of how long she lay gasping and panting with Makeeda's face still pressed to her groin.

But slowly she began to revive, and to realize that the rhythm of their mating had not waned, only relaxed, dipping briefly to make way for new heights. She pulled Makeeda up to her and rolled her onto her back, stroking her marvelous naked body and kissing her flesh everywhere, sucking her large, swelling black nipples and squeezing the incredible hard balls of her lovely breasts. She held them in her hands and buried her face between them.

Makeeda laughed throatily, but with a low, keening edge of sexual hunger that clearly communicated her need to Laura. She stroked Laura's hair as Laura had earlier stroked hers, letting her fingertips graze Laura's cheek tenderly, her breath now more ragged and quick.

"Ohhhhh!" she sighed softly as Laura began to descend, kissing her taut, hard midriff passionately, pushing open Makeeda's already yawning thighs with her hands, sliding down, down. "Ohhhhhh!"

It was very dark in the room, only a splash of moonlight here and there to reflect off the sleek polished skin of Makeeda's incredible body, and Laura was drawn more by the ripe, musky odor of Makeeda's aroused cunt than by the sight of it which she had celebrated so many times in the past. Makeeda's pussy was as black as midnight on the outside but fiery dark pink on the inside, and Laura's tongue knew every crease and secret nerve of it. She quickly had Makeeda clawing the sheets.

"Hhhhhh! Oh! Hhhhhh!"

As Makeeda's hard black moons churned up off the sheet, Laura's hands were quick to slip under them, so that when they came down again they settled into her palms. Now she could squeeze Makeeda's ass while she sucked her flaming, flooding pussy, and she could feel the uncontrollable crescendo of sexual pressure growing in Makeeda's twisting, squirming body as she made love to her pussy with almost unbridled passion.

"Unh! Unh! Ohhhhhh! Ungghhhh! Oh... Laura!"

It was the first time either had spoken the other's name, and Laura was thrilled to realize that her name had been almost ripped from Makeeda's throat, gasped helplessly, as if no other name could possibly replace it, a sharp cry of ineffable need. She knew Makeeda was going to come any instant, and she lovingly poured on the heat, sucking and slurping Makeeda's burbling, aching pussy until she felt the actual first quaking of her orgasm beginning deep in her writhing flesh.

As usual, Makeeda might moan, gasp, and whimper all the way to her climax, but when she got there—to the first one, at least—she went silent, as if stunned by the shock and beauty of it, as if throttled and choked by the sheer power of the orgasm that crushed her. Laura had only known one or two others who came in this all-or-nothing way, who succumbed to an ecstasy so deep that it more resembled an epileptic fit than a sexual rapture, however intense. At this instant she knew Makeeda was about to sink into one of these seizures.

"Unngghmmnnggh!" she gurgled, her body beginning to twitch; then went silent, except for the sound of her labored breathing, as a swarm of spasms began to wrench her.

All Laura could do was hold on to her, clasp her, press her mouth into Makeeda's warm, wet pussy, as if in a tender and passionate kiss, and feel Makeeda's hard thighs leap and flex as each fierce shock of coming clutched her. Makeeda undulated and surged through a lengthy series of body quakes, finally subsiding into feverish trembling, punctuated by sharp little shocks that shook various parts of her slackening body. Laura slid up to hold her as Makeeda traveled through the remaining minutes of this stupendous explosion. She remained in awe of it, as she always did, wondering what it must feel like to come so long and with such shattering force.

Now the room was silent. Both of them were spent. Laura was still clinging to Makeeda's limp body, but Makeeda was still making her way back from heaven. The moment was propitious, and Laura seized it.

"I love you, Cynthia Brickus," she whispered into Makeeda's ear.

Makeeda, groggily surfacing from her sweet ordeal, laughed softly in the dark. She turned her head, opening her glowing hazel eyes, the color of which Laura could just make out in the sprinkling of moonlight that freckled their faces. "I love you, Laura," Makeeda whispered back. She rolled halfway up from the mattress and embraced Laura very hard. "Don't ever leave me."

"How could you think such a thing?" Laura said, kissing her bare shoulder, then the smooth scooped shallow beneath her collarbone.

"And don't call me that again," Makeeda teased, since she had often told Laura to use her new name, not her given one.

Laura kissed her neck and her cheek. "I call you that because I love the real you," she murmured. "The you that exists under the 'Makeeda' everybody knows, and who even more people are going to know now that you've cut that CD. Now that you're going to be famous. I love Cynthia and Makeeda both. Don't take that away from me."

Makeeda smiled and kissed her, a long, emotional kiss. "I won't. Nobody loves Cynthia but you." She looked down at their naked bodies and the torn pieces of her teddy and Laura's nightgown at the edges of the bed. "You destroyed my favorite teddy, I hope you know."

Laura smiled. "That raggedy old thing? Now you won't be able to wear it for anybody else. It was enough to make a blind person want to rape you. It gave you a touch of the sexy slattern."

Makeeda laughed and curled up next to her. "Guess you'll have to keep me warm now."

Laura hugged her tightly. "I certainly plan to do that. Here, pull up the covers. You destroyed my nightie too. Talk about rape. Had you been planning that?"

Makeeda shook her head. "I think I was dreaming. Suddenly I was making love to Laura. In my dream, I mean. Then for real."

"You mean ravishing and raping her," Laura purred, nuzzling Makeeda's beautiful dark neck. "Then you had another one of your 'I'm dying' orgasms. They scare me."

Makeeda did not respond for a moment. "They kinda scare me too," she confessed. "But you know only you and Diane could make me come that way. And of course when things turned bad between us, even she couldn't do it. I can't even do it myself, if I masturbate. I just have a 'normal' climax. Nice, but nothing special. But you... I don't know... you touch something in me. I just... I can't describe it... I just dissolve."

"Here we are," Laura murmured into her neck, "whispering 'sweet nothings' in the dark. Want to get up and make some French toast and do each other's toenails until we get sleepy again?"

Makeeda shook her head. "I am sleepy. Fucking like that exhausted me. I want to sleep here in your arms. You'll just have to shut up and try to doze off. Sorry."

Laura smiled and squeezed her tightly. It did not take long for them to sleep again.

It was a Saturday, and they awoke late. They were in no hurry to rise. Whereas taste and smell and hearing had predominated during their midnight wrestling, Laura could now let her eyes as well feast on Makeeda's physical perfection, and as usual she could not resist the urge to devour it. Within minutes after they drifted awake, she had Makeeda panting and twisting.

"Would you please let me go to the bathroom before you make me come?" Makeeda laughed, wriggling away from her, slipping sideways off the bed.

Laura had to go too. She went when Makeeda returned. She brought a bath towel back with her, and Makeeda looked at it as if it were a gun.

"Have we plans?"

"Mmmm," Laura hopped onto the bed, "I have plans to rub oil all over your beautiful body and then slip and slide my way deep inside it."

Makeeda's eyes lit up, and she laughed her patented throaty laugh again. "I'll never get over you. In just two seconds you can make me hornier than I've ever been. You can just make me quiver." Makeeda drew her down. She embraced and kissed her fervently. "Remember when we first saw each other? In the restaurant? And we kept looking at each other but trying not to?"

Laura smiled. "I'll never forget it. It makes me wet just to remember it."

"It made me wet at the time. I'll bet you don't believe that. I kept coming in there, into that room, on the outskirts, just hoping I could see you without you noticing. I got this... throbbing... you know... down there."

"In your pussy?"

Makeeda nodded. "I think you're the first person I actually ever felt that way about. I just... wanted you. Very much. Right there. I couldn't stop staring. I wanted to do this with you."

"Be naked with me?"

Makeeda nodded. "And fucking like crazy wild animals with you."

"Oh, that makes my blood hot, to hear you say that. Say it again."

"I want to fuck like crazy wild animals with you," Makeeda said evenly, her hazel eyes glowing as she stared deep into Laura's.

They were clearly, both knew, on the verge of tearing one another apart again, even more heatedly than they had already done in the middle of the night. But Makeeda suddenly turned pensive. She caressed Laura's cheek with one fingertip.

"I made a special song for you on the CD," she murmured, smiling in a kittenish way. "Actually, the whole CD is for you, but there's one special song. I told the guys in the band and they teased me mercilessly about it. But they all seemed to glow and smile when I sang it to you."

"Sing it now," Laura said softly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.