Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 290

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 290 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The arrival of Makeeda into Laura's life certainly made things more difficult. Since she would not see her for a few days, she would have a chance, at least, to sort out her feelings. But after a few days indeed elapsed, she realized there was no sorting to do. She was so shockingly in love that she could barely breathe.

There were a few other complications as well. Joy's father had been transferred to Kansas City, and she was moving immediately. This resulted in hours of tears and defiance and heated fucking with Laura, as if Joy had to cram her last few moments full of frantic sex that in a few days would be lost to her forever. Some of it involved Carmela too, who was equally devastated that Joy would be moving away. The sex, however, was steamy and desperate, and powerful enough to take Laura's mind off Makeeda for a while.

Even more disturbing was a call from Sara, who wanted to skip their usual weekend rendezvous. By now Laura's feelings about Sara were so complicated she could hardly understand them at all. She knew she had been a little put off by Sara's expressed desire to sleep with the nurse she had been flirting with. She knew she shouldn't be, given her own semi-promiscuity, but she was. It had hurt. Had that made her more vulnerable to Makeeda's allure?

Even worse, the power of the feeling she had for Makeeda seemed to make the feelings she had for Sara pale by comparison. Was that simply because of the newness of it all? That had to be part of it. You got old and comfortable and familiar together, if you were like she and Sara had been for nearly a year. You got lazy and happy. You didn't watch out for what might be lurking around the corner. Nurses. Singers.

Sara was vague on the phone. "I just have some things I want to take care of," she said. "Is that okay with you?"

She wants to play doctor with that nurse who's after her, Laura thought. But now, she realized, a big part of her didn't care. Let her do it. Let Sara fall into the arms of this lecherous nurse. I hope you two hit it off big, she thought, and not with malice either. Part of her wanted Sara to get as emotionally involved with the nurse as she, Laura, had quickly become with Makeeda. It might make things easier down the road.

And yet it made her inexpressibly sad. Not only for herself, but for both of them. They had had so much, such sweet intimacy, which now seemed suddenly a part of the distant past, though it had still permeated their lives fewer than two weeks back. She still felt very strongly about Sara and wanted her very much, and was very jealous of the nurse. But Makeeda had in the space of one night become the sun, and Sara the moon.

"Of course it's okay with me," Laura assured her. "I... well, I have some things to take care of myself. Why don't we... just make it the following weekend instead?"

"Thanks, Laura," Sara said softly. "I knew you'd understand. I still love you, you know."

"I love you too." And she did, she realized, as she hung up the phone. It was all too confusing. Sara had said 'I love you' to Laura specifically so that Laura would not feel bad that she was fucking her darling brains out with her new nurse this weekend. Laura was not to feel bad. But Laura felt bad anyway.

Finally, to stir the confusing mixture, she got a phone call from Arthell. Arthell presented Laura with a whole new special set of problems. She had put up a spirited resistance to Laura's sly advances, but when she had finally yielded they had spent a thrilling evening together in Arthell's bed. As occasionally happened (it had happened initially, for example, with Shontay), Laura's biggest immediate problem was in keeping Arthell from falling in love with her.

Now that Makeeda was in her life, it was hard to think there would be any time for Arthell, and yet Laura would feel completely like a worm if she said, after one hot night of fucking: Sorry, darling, I have other fish to fry. You were sweet and pretty and delicious to fuck, but I can't be bothered any more. How would that sound? It was impossible. Arthell was sweetness itself. She adored Laura, and Laura could not and would not simply reject her because something better had come along.

Arthell wanted to come to the city. "I could spend the night with you Friday or Saturday, if you're not busy," she said suggestively to Laura on the phone. "My parents are back," she sounded rather disconsolate about it, but quickly perked up again, "so we can't... you know, do it the way we did before. I mean, we can't be alone here."

Laura thought quickly. Makeeda was out of town, Sara was rubbing her slutty self up against her nurse, Joy was moving, and Carmela was trapped at home by her family. She indeed had the weekend free and wouldn't object to holding Arthell's sweet young dark brown body in her arms and hearing her shout 'Ohhh, fuck!' into her ear every time she came.

Her big challenge with Arthell, though, would be to ease her down gently, not to let their weekend of physical pleasure become inflated in Arthell's mind into an enduring and glorious romance. Maybe it was assuming too much to think that Arthell would fall so hard, but something about their previous encounter warned Laura that it was not only possible but likely. Arthell was young, impressionable, enthusiastic, even a little naïve, it seemed. On their one night together Laura had shown her the way to exquisite sex she had never known before that. Who could say what fantasies she had been spinning in the mean time.

"Sure, honey," she replied. "How about Friday?"

This was a bit of cunning on Laura's part, since she knew on Friday evening, which she usually spent with Sara, she would be unable to keep her mind off the nurse who would be at that moment sliding her tongue up into Sara's beautiful plump black pussy.

"Do you want me to drive over and pick you up?"

"Why don't I meet you like I did last time, when you took me to your place?"

Laura smiled. That's right, the time we went to my place but didn't do it because you were still too skittish and shy and reluctant. And now you want to take me back home to my place and fuck me, right? She quivered all over in the thrill of having made Arthell this forward and ready.

"Okay. I'll meet you on the steps."

Even though it was only six when they met, Arthell insisted on going directly to Laura's place instead of to dinner. "I'm not hungry. I had a late lunch."

Laura smiled and smirked at her affectionately. Not hungry for food, that is, she thought. You're hungry for something.

It was nice, in a way, not to have to be pining over Makeeda, or over Sara. The one was down in L.A., pursuing her career, getting some recognition as well as a paycheck. The halo of sweet, throbbing, aching emotion they had shared would linger with both of them until her return. Sara was getting what she had wanted: novelty, fresh attention, scintillating new sex. No one, least of all Laura, could deny that that had its charms. And Laura was getting Arthell, who sat next to her in the car almost vibrant with promise, as if her whole young body wanted to communicate to Laura that they had only scratched the surface of their sexual adventure last time, and that she was eager and willing to learn more.

Laura was not immune to the excitement of having this sweet girl again only inches away from her. Arthell, though Amber had described her as 'pretty in a plain sort of way, ' was actually not plain at all and had Laura suddenly wondering what this word 'plain' could really mean anyway. She herself had initially thought Makeeda plain, though with an unmistakably sensuous and mysteriously alluring quality that made it irrelevant. It had taken her only about ten seconds of speaking with her to discard that ridiculous notion. Makeeda had a fascinating but unconventionally beautiful kind of face, with sharp, strong features that in many ways did not seem 'African' at all, not the kind of face that Laura usually fell hard for, the Sara face, the Arthell face.

Ah, Arthell's face. Laura wanted to look at it while she was driving. She was alone with Arthell and did not have to think about the others and the complicated feelings she had been struggling with. She could risk only a brief glance now and then, but when they finally got inside her condo, she could let her eyes feast on it.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" Arthell laughed nervously.

"Just so happy to see you again," Laura smiled back.

Arthell beamed as though a thousand watt light bulb had switched on inside her head. She turned uncharacteristically aggressive, pushing Laura back against the door, which Laura had just locked, pushing her face into Laura's.

"Can we go to bed right now?"

Laura smiled calmly. "What's the hurry? We have all night. Let's sit and talk. You can tell me about school. How's it going?"

"I don't want to talk." Arthell pushed her face closer to Laura's so that their mouths nearly met. Her lips were thick and wonderful, and Laura wanted to rape them with her own. "I want to do the other. It's all I've been able to think about."

Laura raised her hands up to Arthell's face, holding her amazingly soft dark brown cheeks against her palms, and kissed her slowly and thoroughly. "I've been thinking about it a lot myself," she murmured into Arthell's thick lips, though in fact she had thought about it very little, having been in an emotional turmoil over Makeeda and Sara.

"Can we?" Arthell repeated her question, her smooth forehead furrowed up in anticipation that seemed difficult for her to control.

"How can I refuse? Follow me, my pet."

In Laura's bedroom, she drew Arthell against her body once more, kissing her smooth, warm brown neck with slow tenderness. Then she let her lips ascend the beautiful dark column of flesh to Arthell's ear, which she breathed slowly into, following her warm breath with her tongue. Arthell shivered.

"Have you missed Laura?" Laura teased her, letting her tongue curl around the backside of Arthell's sensitive ear.

"Oh god, yes. Oh fuck, Laura, you're getting me too excited already!"

"Well then," Laura purred soothingly, "we'll have to slow down a little, right?"

"I don't know if it's possible to slow down," Arthell panted, now kissing Laura's neck and pulling the bottom of Laura's blouse free of her skirt.

Laura's eyes drifted down to watch Arthell's long, slender, dark brown fingers trying to undress her. She didn't interfere. Undressing each other was fun. Arthell was wearing a loose purple fleece top that Laura was dying to get her own hands under. She may not have a perfect body, like Makeeda's-who among us has a body like that one? Laura thought with a twinge of rue-but Arthell's was nevertheless a delectable dark brown smooth and lovely body, with full, slightly pendulous breasts that Laura urgently wanted to get her hands and mouth all over.

At the moment, though, Arthell was doing a better job of getting her hands on Laura's flesh. She had nearly unbuttoned the blouse in only a few seconds. Her mouth was on Laura's neck, and her fingers slithered up Laura's back to her bra clasp. Laura quickly got busy herself. She slid both hands under Artless purple fleece and moved them up the front to clutch Arthell's full, springy breasts through her bra cups.

"Oh god, we're going to rip something if we're not careful," Arthell panted, so excited that she was almost shaking.

"I know," Laura laughed softly. "Look, you first." She dropped her own hands and moved slightly back, giving Arthell complete access to her clothing. "Go ahead," she smiled. "I'm all yours."

Arthell gave her a saucy smile. Slowly, she resumed, carefully removing Laura's blouse. Laura wore a pale, lacy, lavender bra that Arthell seemed to want to adore for several seconds before deciding to remove it.

"Turn around," she commanded softly, which Laura did. "Now hold up your hair... like this... so I can unfasten it."

"My... you're kind of bossy," Laura smirked, holding up the rich chestnut flag of her hair so that Arthell could get to the clasp.

"I get it from my mother," Arthell confessed, deciding to kiss the bare skin of Laura's back a little before unclasping her bra. "She can be a real cunt at times. I guess I inherited it."

Laura laughed again softly. Arthell seemed so sweet and demure on the surface, and it was oddly shocking and disorienting when she came out with these cute obscenities. Her fingers finally freed Laura's bra clasp, and the bra sagged and slid off Laura's shoulders. When she turned around again, she could see Arthell's shiny black eyes throbbing with sexual excitement. Arthell's dark brown hands quickly covered Laura's naked breasts, at first holding them gently in her palms, then squeezing a little.

"You'll never believe this," she murmured to Laura, her mouth only inches away from Laura's, "but I dreamed of these beautiful boobs of yours two nights in a row. Can you believe that? In one dream I was doing this... holding them like this. In the other one," her eyes turned smoky and murky, "I was doing this."

She cradled one of Laura's small globes in her palm and lowered her lips to it. Looking down, Laura watched Arthell's wet, pink tongue emerge from between her even white teeth and swipe across Laura's nipple. Without moving her head, Arthell's eyes rolled up to catch Laura's, as if to check whether Laura was enjoying it. Laura signaled that she was by gnawing her lower lip and letting her own eyes throb back.

"Suck it," Laura prompted her softly.

Arthell grinned. She moved her hand over from Laura's other breast so that she was holding this one with both hands, cradling it like a precious little ball. "You know, I never sucked a boob until last time with you. You taught me how to suck."

Laura was in a sweet, throbbing, sexual daze. "Show me," she murmured, hearing the murky, lust-clotted sound of her voice.

Arthell had big lips. There was no way around it. Since Laura was very attracted to her and her face, including her wonderful mouth, she had never really noticed it until now, but at this instant watching her sensitive nipple disappear between them into Arthell's warm, wet mouth was a little moment of heaven she was happy not to have missed. Arthell's big, sensual lips engulfed Laura's nipple and drew it inside, where she again curled her tongue around it, sucking gently. It was almost more bliss than Laura could bear.

She ran her fingers into Arthell's reddish-brown hair, touching her scalp, trying to resist the urge to pull Arthell's face hard into her tingling, throbbing breast. Arthell wanted to go slowly, to enjoy sucking Laura's nipple, which she had evidently fantasized about for days and days, while Laura was quickly overcome by more urgent lust. But Laura exerted all her self-control, pulling her hand back a little, caressing Arthell's hair instead, panting softly.

"Oh god, honey, that feels so good..." she purred. "You can... suck it a little harder... if you want."

Arthell looked up and released Laura's wet, rigid nipple from her lips for a second. "Do you like it harder?"

'God, yes!" Laura gasped, throwing her head back. "Suck it hard! It makes me want you to fuck me."

Arthell giggled softly at this, though without releasing Laura's breast from her mouth. Then she had to do it. "I think I'm going to do that," she beamed. "But not yet. I want to suck you and suck you first."

Laura, almost overcome by sweet pleasure, smiled down at her. "You go right ahead," she panted. "But please do the other one too. The same way."

"Mmmmm... like this?" Arthell teased, moving quickly to Laura's other breast, cradling it the same way in her hands and tongue-stroking Laura's thick, swelling, coral nipple.

Laura's muscles seized up briefly as sharp, wonderful sensations flashed through her breast and her body. She realized suddenly that they were still both standing in her bedroom, she with her blouse and bra off but her skirt and shoes still on, Arthell still completely clothed. Arthell was as tall as Laura and therefore had to stoop to suck Laura's nipples, which Laura realized would soon get uncomfortable. It was time to put this sweet, agonizing delay behind them.

On top of all this, her legs were weakening and her knees shaking a little. Arthell was now really sucking her other nipple, hard, as Laura had requested. It was sending Laura into a delirium of sexual need. Quickly, she pulled Arthell's face up to hers.

"Oh god, honey, I've got to have it," she panted. "You're getting me so excited. Let's get out of these... clothes and get on the bed."

Arthell, whose dark eyes were shiny and swirling too, nodded. She pulled her purple fleece over her head and tossed it to a chair, then reached behind to unfasten her bra while Laura quickly shed her skirt, kicked off her shoes, and skimmed her panties down her thighs. She could hardly believe the visual feast of Arthell's fresh, young, dark brown body coming into view as Arthell peeled off each piece of clothing.

She had seen it before, having spent a whole night with her in Arthell's little twin bed, and yet it was almost completely new to her. Arthell was symphony of varying shades of dark brown. The dim light in Laura's bedroom made her skin bewitchingly dark in places and a glowing rich umber in others, highlighting shadows formed by her perfect bone structure, and her full, slightly pendulous breasts. Arthell, who was about the same shade as Makeeda or Sara but with a deep red/bronze cast to her dark brown skin, did not have black nipples as they did but nipples that were yet another shade of dark brown, almost blending with the taut skin of her breasts but not quite, the centers stubby and thick, the areolas wide and easily aroused to show the tiny bumps that were now speckling them.

Laura wanted to press her mouth against and run her fingers over every inch of the girl's delicious naked body. With one hand she pulled down the sheets and blankets. With the other she took Arthell's hand, tugging gently, and they stretched out facing one another on the bed. I am going to forget so quickly about Makeeda and Sara, Laura swore softly to herself, looking into the swirling dark pools of Arthell's eyes, letting her own eyes fall again to the girl's voluptuous mouth.

"Kiss me and fuck me," she whispered to Arthell.

Arthell gave her a kittenish smile. "You mean I get to go first?"

"If you don't hurry, you won't," Laura warned, running her hands in passionate, frenzied fashion over Arthell's naked body.

They kissed hungrily, heatedly, squirming together. It was much hotter than any kiss so far this evening, and Laura dug her fingers into Arthell's round, smooth bottom, while Arthell's mouth slid down Laura's neck, sucking it eagerly. Oh god, I am so horny, Laura realized. It was, she knew, a mixture of her very genuine desire for Arthell along with her emotional and sexual turmoil over her feelings for both Makeeda and Sara that was driving this. She wasn't thinking of the other two-from the way Arthell was beginning to devour Laura's naked body, it was nearly impossible to think of anything else-and yet they were hovering in the background, as if waiting, waiting for her to get this delicious college girl out of her system so she could return to worrying about each of them and wondering if she had to make a choice.

"Oh! Unhhhh!" Laura panted as Arthell began hungrily sucking her nipples again, also dropping her hand between Laura's thighs and very smoothly slipping two fingers up into Laura's soaking wet pussy.

"Ooooohhhh, you're really wet for me, aren't you Laura?" she said brightly.

"Oh god, yes, honey!" Laura panted desperately, actually pushing Arthell's shoulders a little with her hands, trying to get her to move lower, trying to get her to replace, or at least accompany, her fingers with her mouth. "Please..."

Arthell laughed softly, pleased by Laura's desperation. "Mmmmm, you really want me to do it, don't you. Oh, Laura, you have such a pretty white body. Look at the way my hand looks on your stomach. I think we look so hot together, don't you. You're so white, and I'm so brown. Look at my hand."

Laura smiled and looked down at Arthell's long, slender, dark brown fingers against her paler skin. "We look great," she panted.

She took Arthell's hand in hers and pushed it down into her crotch with the other one, parting her thighs even wider at the same time, gazing with deep affection at the lovely girl. Arthell, with a hot twinkle in her eyes, pursed her lips, as if she were giving in, though Laura could see that she was very eager to get to work.

"Now?" Laura asked, a deep, helpless croak of lust.

"Oh, all right," Arthell smiled.

She slid down between Laura's yawning thighs, removing her fingers from the flooding pit of Laura's throbbing pussy, bringing her luscious thick lips close to it. Laura lay back, ready for a warm bath of heaven. Arthell, as she had discovered last time-Arthell's first at girl-girl sex-was an enthusiastic but unskilled lover who simply did everything Laura had done to her in hopes that it would pay off. That was last time. This time she seemed to have accumulated a vast new quantity of techniques, probably from fantasies, and her long pink tongue began toying with Laura's aching pussy in excruciatingly tender caresses.

She slithered it up and down Laura's swollen cunt lips, then into the interior, meanwhile brushing Laura's clit with her thumb, stabbing her tongue deep into Laura's honey pit, until Laura, who was rarely slow to come anyway, was digging her elbows into the mattress and arching her back, shimmying her hips, cawing and gurgling excitedly.

"Oh god... oh god, honey! Unnhhhhh! Anngghh! Oh shit, that feels so good! Ungghhh!" she groaned, shimmying, squirming, her eyes glazed with fierce need as she looked down her undulating body at Arthell's face between her thighs.

Arthell drew back momentarily, her thick, beautiful lips smeared with Laura's pussy juice, shiny and smiling, her black eyes glittering with happiness at the pleasure she was giving Laura. "You like it?"

"Oh god... I love it!" Laura gasped, her eyes rolling up uncontrollably. "Yes... ohhhhh yes! If you do that again I'm going to come!"

"You mean this?" Arthell seemed to curl her long tongue around Laura's swollen clit, then let it slowly uncurl itself.

Laura's body tensed, and she could feel the muscles in her thighs and calves clenching sharply. "Oh! Oh god... yes!"

"You can't come yet," Arthell purred. "I only just started."

Laura smiled tightly through her sweet torment. "Want to bet?"

Arthell frowned. "I'm not going to let you. It's no fair."

Exasperated and frantic to climax, Laura struggled to prop herself up on her elbows. But before she could speak, Arthell broke into a smile. She reached up with one hand and pushed Laura down again onto her back.

"Okay. You win."

Laura smiled at her and lay back, groaning softly as Arthell's incredible thick lips pushed into her pussy once again.

"You just always come so fast," Arthell complained while she was licking and sucking and fingering Laura's oozing slit. "I don't see how anybody can come so fast. I never do. You just... just..."

"Annggghhhh!" Laura groaned, her body jackknifing helplessly as Arthell's busy tongue hit an exposed nerve, making her flesh run with ripples of fire. "Oh god, honey, do it fast!" she gasped desperately.

Arthell realized there was no arguing with inevitability. Even though she had been putting up a token resistance to Laura's urgency, she now grinned up at her and swiftly redoubled her efforts, sliding two long brown fingers deep into Laura's pussy and tormenting Laura's clit with her thick, delicious lips at the same time, sucking and slurping it furiously, until Laura, bucking and whimpering deliriously, was suddenly torn apart by a sharp, violent orgasm.

It knocked the breath right out of her. She went from whimpering and mewling to almost total silence, interrupted only by fierce panting and desperate cawing as her body surged and flipped off the mattress, wracked by a devastating spasm of intense pleasure.

"Ohhnnmmmnngggg... annngghmmnneeee!" she finally wailed as the breath returned to her lungs. The pleasure poured through her. Arthell's mouth seemed glued to her spasming pussy. "Anngghhhh! Oh! Oh!"

Slowly, the intense spasms began to wane and die away. Nevertheless, they seemed to take a long time to dissipate. Laura's body unclenched and went slack, her hips still shuddering a little with each dying aftershock. Arthell's lips were still glued to her pussy. But finally she pulled her face back, smiling at Laura and sliding up to face her, her thick lips now shinier than ever with cunt nectars.

"Well," she said, a little breathless herself, "you do get there fast, but at least you had a good one."

"I had a beautiful one," Laura replied hoarsely. "You are really getting good at that."

Arthell tried to blush. "You really think so? You know, I thought about doing you so many times? I had fantasies about it. Next time with Laura, I'm going to make her come so hard. Like this. And maybe like this. I guess it worked."

"It worked," Laura smiled.

"You want me to wipe this stuff off my mouth? Or do you mind it? I kind of like having your juice all over me. It actually tastes kind of good. I didn't realize it would taste this good."

"Give me those marvelous lips," Laura growled playfully, pulling Arthell down against her.

She was beginning to revive from the shattering thrill of her sudden orgasm, and the feel of Arthell's naked body against hers was quickly reawakening all the lust she usually felt for the sweet girl. They kissed lengthily, and Laura enjoyed the flavor of her own pussy on Arthell's lips. She ran her hands down to Arthell's full breasts and squeezed them, now wanting to take over, wanting to kiss every part of the girl's sweet naked body. She had waited, she had given Arthell first chance, but now it was her turn.

"I want you," she panted to Arthell, kissing her neck, her ear, her shoulders. "Now it's my turn. I want you."

Arthell laughed softly, rolling onto her back so that Laura could have full access to her lovely young body. "I'm all yours, Laura," she breathed, her dark eyes pulsing. "I hope I don't come as fast as you did. I want to enjoy all of it."

Laura kissed her mouth again, then coaxed her onto her side, then onto her stomach. "I want to rub your back. I want to kiss your ass."

This tickled Arthell, whose giggles made her lovely dark brown flesh shake. "Kiss my ass?" She looked back over her shoulder at Laura, giving her a little snarl. "Go ahead, kiss my ass."

"Mmmmm, I intend to," Laura purred, straddling the backs of Arthell's thighs and letting her fingers begin to work magic on the girl's long, smooth, dark brown back.

Having come first herself, Laura was in no hurry. Arthell had said she wanted it to last, and Laura perfectly agreed. She spent the next ten minutes kissing and caressing the girl's long sinuous back. It was not hard to do. Arthell was long and lean and had a gorgeous back. Laura kissed it, pressed her own naked breasts into it while tonguing Arthell's ear, then kissed her way back down the smooth expanse of dark brown skin and muscle to the swelling moons of Arthell's beautiful ass.

It wasn't especially spectacular, like Makeeda's for instance, or of course those of other girls like Dee Dee or Jane, but it was plenty meaty and round and firm, and Laura thoroughly enjoyed running her lips and fingers all over it. Since she had no thought, at least not yet, of trying to initiate Arthell into the 'anal sex is rad' club (to quote Dee Dee), she felt perfectly free to worship these dark brown moons in every way possible short of invasion. She kissed and nipped and pinched them, not sharply but instead with measured passion, sucking chunks of Arthell's firm rump into her mouth, and running her finger up and down in the moist, dark crevice between the firm, resilient buns.

Arthell had evidently never experienced anything like this before and was soon squirming and whimpering, looking back over her shoulder, her face contorted with obvious pleasure. At one point, when Arthell was looking back at her, her eyes streaked by the hot red excitement of sexual anticipation, Laura let her fingertip, the one that was sunk in the deep, warm, moist valley between Arthell's firm ass cheeks, just graze the puckered ring of the girl's rectum, which she knew would be sensitive. Arthell's long body jumped slightly, her eyes rolled up briefly, and she made a tiny, helpless cry.

"Unhhhee!" she sighed softly. "Oh... that feels good... funny... but good..."

Oh no, my darling, Laura smiled up at her. You're not getting the anal initiation, not just yet. Laura felt the same thing she had felt a few days earlier with Makeeda. There would be plenty of time for anal games. Fortunately, Arthell would probably not come the way Makeeda had, the swooning, life-threatening type of orgasm that she and Jonelle seemed capable of. Arthell was young, strong, healthy, and she had straightforward shuddering orgasms but not the blackout kind, even when her tight little anus was being stimulated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.