Lurkers In The Hall

by Stormbringer

Copyright© 2002 by Stormbringer

Erotica Sex Story: Couple moves into the husband's family manor and hear noises in the walls. This was an old attempt of mine to write a Lovecratian horror story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Caution   .

Author's note: This is an erotic horror story based on the works of HP Lovecraft.


Thomas got out of his bmw and looked up at the old mansion. The large old house stood out against the sky and the sea beyond, surrounded by primevil forests, but alone on this shunned and deserted stretch of coast.The sun was rapidly fading, casting long shadows from the house's turrets out towards the sea. The shadows extended the two hundred feet towards the edge of the cliff. Thomas could see whitecaps on the stormy Atlantic heading towards the shore and he heard the waves breaking against the storm wracked cliff over four hundred feet below the mansion.

"So this is Hollingswood Hall," said his wife, getting out of the car and walking over towards him. "Spooky isn't it?"

Thomas couldn't help but agree. The house haunted him, not with ghosts, but with memories. He never lived here, but he visited his grandfather here many times before the old man went mad.

Hollingswood Hall was built by Caleb and Hester Hollings in 1810 with additions in 1870 and 1911. Thomas's grandfather had the house completely renovated in 1962 and the crazy old coot lived here alone after his wife's disappearance in 1970. It was known that he had abused his wife and everyone thought that he had killed her.

Thomas started choking up as he stared at the old mansion. Beth put her arms around his shoulder and hugged him. It seems that history was repeating itself, thought Thomas, thinking of his brother. Edward had moved into the house last year and his wife had disappeared eight months ago. Edward had almost been convicted for her murder, but no body was ever found. Still, many of his family and friends thought he killed her and shunned him. Edward had become a little mentally unbalanced and was now a recluse, ignoring human contact.

"He didn't do it, I know he didn't do it," muttered Thomas.

"I know dear," said Beth holding him tight. "That cliff looks dangerous, she probably wandered to close to the edge... and well you know."

"That's probably what happened," said Thomas, mustering his courage. "I hope you don't believe in curses."

"If I did, I wouldn't be here," said Beth. Truth was, she had always dreamed of living in a house like this. Even if it was on a desolate stretch of coast in the middle of nowhere. Maine was far from Boston, but once they had moved in, she'd have all her girlfriends up to visit.

Hand in hand they walked down the long driveway, past the big empty fountain and up to the large oak doors of the mansion. Thomas unlocked the door and opened it. The last rays of the setting sun shining inside the door.

Skrit skrit skrit skrit

"Welcome to our new home." said Thomas flicking on the light. He looked around the floor and cocked his head, listening. He could swear he had heard something just after opening the door.

"Wow," said Beth, looking over his shoulder. It was even more impressive then she had imagined. The entry hall was huge with a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a big staircase winding up the far wall.

As they entered the mansion, they both jumped as a loud "dong" echoed throughout the house. A magnificent grandfather clock dominated the Southern wall of the foyer and was chiming eight o'clock. To the left of the old clock hung an old painting of a stern faced young couple in late 18th century clothing.

"That's Caleb and Hester," said Thomas noticing his wifes' interest.

"They're definitely your ancestors," said his wife jokingly. "He has your nose."

Thomas unconsciously rubbed his large hooked nose and pointed at the picture to the right of the clock. "That's Elijah Hollings, their grandson."

Beth looked at the picture. It showed a handsome young man with the family nose, wearing a blue civil war uniform.

"Elijah fought with the 20th Maine under Chamberlain. He was killed at Gettysburg. His parents never recovered from his death. His mother went mad and his father, Jacob, confined her to the attic for seven years until she died."

"How tragic," said Beth.

"It gets even weirder. Elijah's father supposedly began sleeping with his younger sister after that and got her pregnant. The rumors of their incestuous affair got back into town and the constable came up here to arrest them, but they had fled before he arrived and no one knows what happened to them. Various family members lived here after that, but eventually they all drifted away until my great-grandfather moved back here in the thirties.

"Your family is full of secrets and skeletons in the closets," said Beth.

Thomas nodded and led his wife on a tour of the rest of the main house before they headed up the stairs to retire for the evening. He waited for his wife under the covers of the large king-sized bed. Beth came out of bathroom wearing a tight form-fitted negligee that hugged her voluptuous body. Thomas felt his penis hardening under his pajama bottoms. Even after two years of marriage he had trouble believing that a sexy young girl like Elizabeth was his wife. He smiled and moved over to allow his wife to slip under the covers.

Thomas was a full thirty years older then his twenty three year old wife. Beth was the daughter of a business associate and he found himself completely smitten when he first saw her. Lucky for Thomas, it was common for the daughters of Boston high-society to marry older, wealthy men and Thomas's associate consented to the courtship.

Beth was a lusty young girl and it was Thomas's one regret that he rarely could keep up with her in the bed room. All his energy was devoted towards business, with little left over for sex. Tonight, however, he decided they should break in their new house with some serious love-making. Beth snuggled up next to him and he felt her hand slide under his pajamas. Her hand caressed his semi-erect penis and began tugging on it to make it completely erect. Thomas rolled over, reaching for the light switch.

"Why don't you leave it on for a change," said Beth.

Thomas laughed, but switched off the light. It wasn't proper to make love with the lights on. Maybe, if he was younger. He rolled on top of his wife and he felt his penis touch her vagina and bend as he tried to insert it. Beth reached down and squeezed his penis to make him hard enough to enter her. Her hand guided him inside her hot vagina.

Skrit skrit skrit skrit

"What's that noise?" whispered Beth.

Thomas rolled off her and flicked the light on.

Skrit skrit skrit skrit

He heard something scurrying across the floor, but didn't see anything. "I think we must have rats," he said.

He was reaching for the light switch again when his wife interrupted him, "Leave it on. I don't want any rats crawling into bed with us and they're pretty big by the sound of them."

Thomas did and he rolled over back into his wife's arms. He tried to make love to her, but his erection was gone. Sometimes his penis just wouldn't cooperate. Beth tugged on his penis for a while with no results and then she sighed and rolled over. Thomas rolled over and tried to sleep. The light kept him awake for several hours before he finally drifted off.


Thomas woke early the next morning and reached out for his wife. His hand patted the sheets. Beth wasn't there.

Thomas panicked for a minute, his heart thumped in his chest, and then he relaxed. He was over-reacting. Beth was probably downstairs in the kitchen. He slipped his feet into his slippers and pulled on his robe. Thomas tied the belt on his robe and headed downstairs. He walked through the foyer and into the kitchen. There was no sign of his wife. He felt his throat tighten up with fear and his heart started thumping in his chest. "Beth," he yelled, hearing her name echo back at him. There was no answer.

Thomas ran through the house shouting his wife's name several more times before it hit him. "Oh my god, the cliff," he said aloud. Thomas ran out to the car and grabbed his binoculars. He headed for the cliff's edge.

The salty smell of the sea filling his nose as he walked past the house and towards the precipice. It was a chilly, gray morning and a slight breeze was blowing towards the sea. His legs started shaking as he neared the edge and he fell to his knees and crawled towards the crumbling edge of the cliff.

Thomas peered down. The cliff fell straight down for over four hundred feet. A few jagged rocks pierced the water and during low tide there was about a hundred feet of beach stretching out from the cliff wall. He could see the beach now.

Thomas scanned the beach and sighed with relief when all he saw was white sand. Then he saw the dark patch in the water. His hands shaking, Thomas picked up the binoculars and brought them up to his eyes. He trained the binoculars on the dark spot and his heart started beating again. Beth emerged from the water wearing her tiny string bikini. He set the binoculars down and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He chuckled nervously at his fear of a family curse. Beth loved to swim, he should have guessed she wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this.

He brought the binoculars back up to his eyes. Now that he had calmed down, he could admire his beautiful wife. She looked like Venus rising from the sea as she waded towards the beach. Her long dark hair was wet and it clung to her back. Droplets of water glistened on her skin and he could see her nipples poking at the thin material of her top. Beth was fit and trim, with a slim waist and firm, rounded hips. Her breasts were large, perfectly rounded, and they seemed to big for her body. Her bikini was way too small for her figure, but then his wife was never ashamed of showing off her body. He smiled as he watched her shiver in the cold air, water droplets flying off her curvaceous figure. Beth walked up the beach, grabbed a towel, and began drying herself off.

About one hundred years ago, one of the Hollings had carved steps into a naturally descending tier in the cliff face. He met his wife at the top. "Enjoy your swim dear?" he said.

"It was exhilarating," she replied kissing him. "Did you enjoy watching me?" Beth said pointing at the binoculars.

"Lets just say it was a lovely view," he replied. The two then walked hand in hand back towards their new home.


That afternoon, Beth unpacked some of their stuff and began the long task of dusting while Thomas drove into town for supplies. Thomas returned late in the afternoon, grocery bags in tow. He set the bags on the kitchen counter and began unpacking. "I thought we'd celebrate our new home," he said to his wife, while pulling out a bottle of champagne.

"Excellent choice dear. Let me go get a shower and I'll fix us a nice dinner," Beth said, kissing her husband and heading upstairs.

Beth had thrown on panties and sweat clothes after her morning swim. She stood by the bed and pulled off her sweat shirt. CREAK. She was reaching for her pants when she heard the sound. Beth froze. "Thomas, Is that you?" There was no reply and she gave a quick look around the bedroom and saw nothing. "Quit being so jumpy," she said to herself. "Old houses make noises." Beth pulled off her sweat pants and threw them on the bed. She slid her panties down her legs, leaving them on the floor, before entering the bathroom.

Beth turned the water on and got in the shower. She saw a dark figure through the steam covered glass door of the shower and smiled. Beth leaned up against the door so that her breasts were pressed against the glass. "Thomas, why don't you join me?" she called. He must not of heard her because when she looked again he was gone. Beth sighed and finished showering.

Beth dried herself and walked naked into the bedroom. She sighed again. Thomas was such a neat freak. He obviously hadn't liked her leaving her panties on the floor because they were now wedged between the closet doors. She really wished he would lighten up.

Beth pulled open the door of the closet and rummaged through her clothes. She selected an attractive sleeveless blouse and a short skirt. After dressing, she headed downstairs, noticing that her husband had set up rat traps in several of the dark corners around the house. That'll show the little critters. She prepared a fine dinner that night and they managed to finish three-quarters of the champagne. Beth stared at her husband during dinner, the champagne had made her horny and she hoped he would come up and finish what he had started last night. She wasn't too optimistic though, he kept talking about an upcoming merger during dinner and once he got on business, he never focused on sex.

"So dear, ready to head upstairs?" she asked after cleaning off the table.

"You go on, I'll be up after Monday night football," he said, grabbing the champagne bottle and heading to the living room. Beth sighed, and walked upstairs to the bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and crawled into bed. She picked up a book and tried to read, but her eyes couldn't focus on the pages. She was too drunk from the champagne, so she rolled over and turned off the light.

Skrit skrit skrit skrit

She was somewhere between being half asleep and half-drunkenly awake, when she felt her husband climb on the bottom of the bed. Thomas began slowly pulling the covers off her body. She smiled in the darkness, maybe she was going to get some after all.

Thomas pulled her legs apart and she felt him moving up between them. What's he waiting for? Then she felt something flicker out and taste the wetness between her legs. Her body jumped at the soft caress. My god, he's licking my vagina. Her husband's tongue was long and prehensile. It seemed to caress her labia, gently teasing her as it flickered between her lips into her vagina. Every nerve ending between her legs was on fire with pleasure and Beth found herself raising and lowering her hips to match the thrusts of his tongue. Her belly was undulating and she was writhing on the bed under Thomas's skillful ministrations.

Why hasn't he done this before? This is better then sex. Something was happening deep inside her, growing in her womb as his tongue flickered in and out. The long tongue suddenly slid up her labia and it wrapped around her engorged clitoris. Beth screamed as she came.

Elizabeth Wordsworth-Hollings had orgasmed. She had never orgasmed before and she only half believed that the stories about it were true. It was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt. "Oh Thomas thank you," she cried, "I love you."

"Beth," he replied his voice hoarse and muffed by her vagina.

Thomas's tongue gave one last caress of her clit, sending a shudder of pleasure up through her body, before he began working his way up. He licked up along her leg, along the edge of her pubic hair and up her belly, his tongue flickering into her belly button.

Beth felt his wet hair against her belly and he smelled of soap. Thomas, ever the clean freak had showered before getting into bed with her. Not that she was complaining, this was one night she wouldn't have to squeeze his penis to get it in her vagina. His penis was the hardest she'd ever felt it as it rubbed against her thigh and poked at her vagina. It didn't need her help finding it's way inside either. She felt the head push against her labia and she opened wide for her husband, her lips closing back over the head as he entered her.

Thomas's penis felt gigantic tonight. It was thicker then normal and as he worked it inside her, it seemed about an inch longer then it's usual six inches. Her vagina had never felt so full and she loved it. Thomas began slamming his penis into her with an animalistic fury and her hips rose to meet his thrusts. She loved every second of it, but knew from experience that he wouldn't last very long. "Slow down honey," she whispered, trying to make him last longer. His only response was to hunch over and lick her nipples as he continued to quckly ram his penis into her.

Thomas sucked on her nipples a lot harder then he had in the past but it felt incredible and she came again from the relentless pounding of his unyielding penis.

Thomas, what's gotten into you? she wondered. He was long past the point he usually came. Not that she wanted him to stop, this night had become the best sex of their entire marriage. "Oh Thomas," she cried. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy with that big cock." Beth hoped he wouldn't be disgusted with her dirty talk. This night was more like fucking then making love. His response was to pound her even harder.

Beth had several little orgasms as her husband fucked her pussy hard for another ten minutes. She felt another big orgasm building in her pussy as he continued slamming his cock into her. Thomas's cock seemed to grow even bigger and then it jerked. Her husband grunted as he came, his sperm exploding into virgin territory deep in her pussy. "I'm cumming," she screamed as his orgasm triggered her own.

When she had come down from her orgasmic high, Beth was surprised to find Thomas was still cumming as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy grinding his sperm deep into her womb. He had cum more this time then he had in their entire marriage.

Beth felt her husband's body weight get up off the bed. She rolled over onto her stomach, trying to get up the energy to get up and clean herself up. Thomas got back on the bed and he grabbed her hips and pulled her up so that she was kneeling. He needs to clip his nails, she thought wondering what he was up to.

Impossibly, her husband's cock was hard again and he started poking her pussy with it. This is incredible, this is how she imagined sex would be, better even. His cock seemed even thicker then before as it entered her and she swore it was also longer. Just like the last time, he began pounding her pussy hard. She felt his nails again, as his hand grabbed her ass cheek. His thumb rested against her sphincter and started slowly pushing against her ass. Beth came again and again as he fucked her with his big cock while moving his thumb around the rim of her ass. He was fucking her like an animal and she liked it.

After what felt like a half hour, his big cock erupted in her pussy, cumming even more then the last time. If it's the champagne doing this to him, she thought, I need to get him drunk every night.

Skrit skrit skrit skrit

Thomas heard the rats scurry off before he flicked on the light. He noticed his wife was asleep in an odd position. She was on her stomach, her head buried in the pillows and her butt was upthrust a little under the covers. He had finished off the champagne and had fallen asleep on the couch after the football game. He stripped and climbed in bed, reaching out to caress his wife.

Beth woke up. "Jesus," she thought he wants to do it again." The area between her legs felt like Niagara Falls as his sperm still poured out of her pussy from the last two times. Beth pretended to be asleep and rolled over keeping her back to her husband. A part of her wishing he would leave her sore pussy alone and another part wishing he'd throw her down and take her with his big cock again. He left her alone.

Fine, thought Thomas. I wasn't in the mood anyway. Remembering the rats, he drifted off to sleep with the lights on.

Beth woke up late the next morning still exhausted from her and Thomas's marathon sex session last night. She leaned up and looked at Thomas sleeping peacefully. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," said Thomas a little groggily as he came out of a deep sleep. His wife was staring at him adoringly and it made him feel manly to have such a beautiful young women look at him so worshipfully.

Beth crawled on top her husband. Thomas was normally always on top, but since they had started trying new things last night, she thought she'd show some initiative. Beth climbed on top and started rubbing her crotch against her husband's penis. She was worried that it would hurt her sore pussy as she reached down and guided her husband's limp penis back into her pussy. She needn't have worried, she barely felt anything. Thomas's penis swelled to about five inches long and he came after a couple minutes. Beth was amazed that his penis could change in size so much. She had seen him change after swimming in the cold sea and his penis was only about an inch long. She had also seen him really aroused about twice during their marriage and it was about six inches long. Yet, last night the second time he fucked her, it had felt about eight inches. Oh well, she thought, rolling off him, it can't be as good as last night every time.

"Wow honey, that was great" said Thomas getting up to take a shower. Once in the shower he yelled, "Honey, have you seen the soap?"

"It's in the shower," she called back.

Thomas looked around, but the bar of soap was nowhere to be seen. He got out of the shower and opened a new one.

The next couple of days were a whirlwind of dusting, cleaning, and unpacking. Thomas wasn't interested in sex and she was too tired to care. They never caught any rats, but they both heard noises in the closet. Thomas looked around in there, but couldn't find any holes. They slept with the lights on.

The only thing Beth did for fun was take her morning swim and as summer was quickly drawing to a close, she wouldn't be able to do that much longer.

On the fourth day since moving in, she was swimming South, against the current when she saw the cave. It was a large dark hole in the cliff, open like a gaping maw. It jutted out into the water and the sea rolled inside, even at low tide. Excited and curious at her new discovery, Beth stood up and waded inside.

The water was about two feet deep and the floor was very rocky, hurting her feet. The inside was dark, so she didn't explore very far. As she turned to wade back out, something wrapped around her ankle.

Beth screamed. It was cold and clammy against her skin. She screamed again and shook it lose, off her foot. As she backed away, the bloated carcass of a seal floated to the surface. It was half-eaten and she shivered in revulsion from touching it. Probably attacked by a shark, she thought as she quickly waded back to the cliff stairs.

Beth told her husband about the cave over dinner that night. "I vaguely remember a cousin mentioning it, but I never went down there myself. I'm not to fond of heights if you recall."

Thomas was staying up to do some paperwork and Beth went upstairs to read for a while in bed. She couldn't concentrate on her book as she kept thinking about the cave. When she got a chance, she'd get a flashlight and go explore it.

She awoke when Thomas sat down on the foot of the bed. The light was out and he was pulling the covers off her. Her heart started racing and she was breathing excitedly. Was he going to eat her pussy again? She spasmed with pleasure when his tongue touched her crotch. Soon he had her cumming again and she screamed, "Eat my pussy Thomas. I love it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.