Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ lay back against the seat and watched Alice begin her maiden voyage. As he watched her, it became evident that in no way had she ever toyed with a prick before. Her hands were soft however, she was rough and her twisting and pulling was painful at times, nevertheless he let her have her way for five minutes. He was swollen with pride, he had control where as a rule he would be out of control when a girl, or woman, was toying with his erection. He nearly lost it, erupted when she lowered her head, and licked his pre-cum from the head before sitting upright and smiling at him.

A quick shy and self-conscious look fell upon her face and she promptly moved to kiss him. The kiss was a clumsy attempt to divert his attention. The touch of his prick, against her tongue, ignited an internal furnace, rapidly warming her body fingertip to toe. Alice felt the blush rushing over her face from her bold display of affection, and loss of innocence.

Willa explained how electrifying it was for men to lick her pussy, leisurely running a tongue around the lips, into the crevasse, and finishing with the clitoris. In return, it was just as enjoyable to suck a prick. Alice pressed her lips harder against JJ's and began to feel comfortable when JJ searched her mouth with his tongue. The fear he would not kiss her after her mouth touched his prick passed quickly as his tongue probed, searching deep within. She made little moaning sounds as he kissed her. His hands were aggressive, toying with her nipples and making them hard by pinching one lightly and then moving to the free breast when the first became hard.

JJ heard the boys coming before he saw them, six, or seven, on bicycles. Turning her, she was facing the approaching riders. Her hands moved quickly to close her blouse. "NO! She cried out quickly when JJ grasped her hands and pressed them tightly to her sides. Her blouse remained open, her small breasts candidly displayed to the approaching cyclists. The cyclists passed, and the two older boys, close to twelve years of age, kept their eyes focused on her chest. After passing the truck, JJ saw both closing on one another, making contact and then falling, arms and legs tangled as they attempted to maintain eye contact with her breasts.

Initially Alice was horrified, however after the boys passed excitement rushed through her body. She felt let down when the boys collided, they were no longer watching her and the initial thrill passed as swiftly as it struck her. She smiled at JJ when he started the truck and drove past the riders, allowing the older boys a final glimpse of her breasts.

Alice wanted to show off for JJ however, she found it hard leaving her breasts uncovered. She was nervous and on pins and needles. She saw the glare JJ gave her when she attempted to close her blouse, he intended for her to leave it open. Watching the traffic vigilantly, she studied the road intensely as they drove. She closed her blouse when they approached a major intersection, leaving her breasts exposed far longer than she thought she could. She saw the smile on JJ's face as she buttoned her top, just before he came to a full stop.

JJ sat on the porch, sipping from the beer, thinking about the ease in which Alice had the contracts signed. The biggest question was the amounts she entered and no one questioned them. He was unaware of something, and it was troublesome. Thinking back, there was nothing he could put his finger on to alert him.

Walking into the kitchen, JJ removed another beer from the refrigerator and read the notes on the table once more, his mom, and dad visiting new found friends, and Tina with Eileen. He was happy Tina and Eileen were becoming close as each needed new friends. Passing the phone, he sat and dialed Alice's number.

After speaking to Alice for a few minutes, JJ realized she was not going to give the answers he needed over the phone. Her replies to his questions were either evasive or there was a long silence and no answer given. He finally gave up and told her he would pick her the following morning.

JJ sat up in the bed and realized the six beers he drank were a little too much. His head was spinning, back and forth, and he had to place a foot on the floor to stop the bed from moving. He was troubled and could not get this head straight, there was just too much to consider and it was not going well. The business portion of his life was going well however there were many unanswered questions, and he envisioned a problem forthcoming. The bed stopped moving after a few minutes and he lay back and slept, unaware when Tina came to bed.

JJ woke with headache, and easing from his bed, tried not to wake Tina. He remembered his promise to take her to school that afternoon, and his thoughts began to concentrate on the full morning ahead of him. He recalled his conversation with Alice the evening before and hoped she was in a better mood this morning, and would answer his questions.

After a shower, he felt fully recovered from the beer. While he dressed, Tina woke and reminded him that he was to drive her to school that afternoon. Smiling at him she questioned, "Are you going to take me out this evening?"

"Yes," he said, "I promised you and I will. You need to wear your sexiest dress this evening so when you pack place it on top." He smiled at her, slapping her on the ass as he finished dressing.

JJ stopped in Alice's drive and she came running out the front door, jumping into the truck. The look on her face told him she was not in a good mood, and he knew this would be a long morning. It was obvious he wasn't going to get any satisfactory answers from her this morning and that upset him. Neither JJ nor Alice spoke for an hour, nor did they make eye contact. Because they did not speak, the time seemed to drag for JJ. They did get a substantial number of contracts signed on the people who were at home. JJ was still the amazed at the amounts placed on the contracts, however as before, no one questioned them.

JJ dropped Alice at her house when they had tried every name on the list. He was surprised when she reached and kissed him before she rushed from the truck. Looking at him with a solemn face, she said, "Please be careful on your trip, and call me as soon as you return. I have much to tell you, however I need more time to think."

JJ was pleased as he drove home; at least she was thinking about his questions, that was a start. He was surprised to see Eileen's car when he turned into the driveway, especially with the trunk open, and she and Tina loading suitcases. Before the truck stopped, Tina ran to him, calling his name.

"JJ, Ellie is letting us use her car, and she will take yours for the weekend, if that is okay with you?" Tina was speaking with the joy of a twelve year old having received the best Christmas present ever.

"It's okay with me if she trusts me with her car that long," JJ said laughing at her excitement. He understood why she was jubilant because she loved Eileen's convertible. He had a nippy thought and decided he would buy her one like it if the business were successful.

Making the trip in under four hours and was a major feat for JJ, his best time. After she took more than an hour dressing, they departed for the restaurant. Shortly after 7:30, they were enjoying their meals and it was early enough for them to have a full night of dancing. Tina wore the dress he requested and he maintained an erection throughout the meal, the dress, and her body, were distracting. JJ's eyes had trouble leaving the cleavage she was displaying and the dress was clinging to every curve in her body, driving wild thoughts through his mind. She was a living sex object, deliberately teasing him, and he was enjoying every moment of it.

Although he did not dance well, he was looking forward to dancing with her, mainly to feel her body pressed against his. Even though they made love nightly and her body pressed against his as they slept, it was erotic to have her pressing against him fully dressed and in public. The distance of 200 miles allowed them to show their affection for one another openly, for obvious reasons prohibited in their small community.

Tina cherished the fact she was making him hard, as she intentionally pressed her mound against his prick. She kept a grin on her face all evening, especially when she pushed against him and heard his moans. She was as keyed up as he was and it was her idea they should return to her house. She could not wait to get him in bed and he was just as anxious. This night would be something new for each, never having the freedom the distance provided them.

He insisted on undressing Tina, removing each article of clothing slowly, torturing her with his hands as he let them glide over her body, lingering as his hands caressed her 34B breast until each nipple was hardened. Although anxious, he prolonged the undressing as long as possible.

When she stood before him nude, she turned slowly, teasing with her hundred and twenty pounds perfectly distributed over her five-seven frame. She then insisted on removing his clothing, and she purposely removed it as slowly as possible. She wanted him to suffer as she had. Tina let her hands trace over his body, exciting him to the point he almost came when her fingers lightly touched his prick, while one hand cupped his balls.

Tina offered no opposition when he pushed her toward the bed. Their eyes locked and he could see the anticipation building in her face as he slowly knelt between her legs. Keeping his eyes lifted, he lightly traced the curve of her body from her hips to her knees, allowing just his fingertips to taunt her soft skin. Slowly, his fingertips crossed her knees with tiny circular motions and, with a feather light touch, spread her legs wide. He felt her legs tremble against his fingertips as her anticipation built, his hot breath caressing the tender flesh as he moved closer to his goal. She held her breath expecting his touch to be immediate on her pussy; however, his breath was the only touch she received.

"PLEASE!" she cried out, when she could no longer hold the breath inside. Her eyes remained on his for several minutes, neither willing to divert their attention elsewhere. She could feel her internal muscles tightening; her pussy was awaiting his touch with as much anticipation as she was.

JJ was inches above her pussy; lowering his face to within centimeters, he had the inclination to flick his tongue across her extended clit. He was paused and ready when she cried out and her sharp cry aborted his tongue stroke. His sudden intake of breath captured her aromatic discharge and, for an instant he became light-headed, her aroma gratifying. Many minutes he remained perfectly satisfied breathing her aroma and he responded by directing his hot breath on her pussy.

"Please, please," he heard her mumble softly and urgently. The soft smile she normally wore was replaced by a strained painful expression. "Please, JJ, no more, please," she muttered softly, her arm lifting, waving without direction, and finally falling lifelessly to her side.

JJ broke the stare and looked between her legs. His initial thought being she had tinkled in the bed, the small wet spot catching his attention immediately. Her pussy was reddened and puffy, and there were droplets of her juices clinging to the blood-engorged lips. Lowering his nose close, he inhaled deeply one last time, savoring her aroma. Opening his mouth, he covered her mound and his tongue made a pass from bottom to top, gathering her juices only to be savored seconds before making another pass collecting any remaining droplets missed earlier.

""JJ!" Tina screamed, as her once lifeless hands grasped his head, pulling it firmly into her throbbing mound.

JJ's face was held firmly against her body and he felt the trembling, through her hands and the portion of her body his face was in contact. Her body shook and trembled and she held his face pulled tightly against her pussy. Her juices were plentiful and he tried to collect each droplet when she released his head and allowed him to move freely. Slowly and methodically, his tongue lapped her warm wet opening, and the surrounding area, causing her to moan softly. The initial contact and movement of his tongue in her opening released her first orgasm of the evening.

The second orgasm took much longer however, he worked just as diligent as his tongue covered the area around her pussy and asshole, causing her to moan loudly at times, as her gyrations on the bed became wilder, to the point he had difficulty maintaining contact with his mouth on her soft body.

They made love, changing positions many times, and neither seemed concerned about the noises they made in the throes of passion. It was an early hour of the morning before either fell asleep; however, each was sexually satisfied for the moment.

JJ slept late on Sunday morning however, Tina remained asleep after he showered. He was surprised to see Tina's roommate sitting on the sofa breast-feeding her baby after he left the bathroom. He stared at her as she nursed the child. Reaching out to him for a handshake, she introduced herself as Lana. He was staring at her breast, and she lowered her head to see where his eyes focused, lifting her head as she saw her exposed breast and smiled at him.

JJ was thinking wild thoughts about Lana as he gazed, entranced at her beauty. He wondered if she was a good lover, if she sucked pricks and the strangest thought occurred to him, he wondered if she was wearing panties. She answered his question when she rose to place the baby in a crib, the robe opened and he could see she was naked and shaved. She was oblivious to his stare, as he watched her body for two hours, while they drank coffee and talked while waiting for Tina to join them.

When Tina finally entered the room, there was a loud shriek from each and JJ watched the two girls hug and kiss as they greeted one another. He was very surprised to see the open mouth kiss, each tonguing the other. His prick was obvious, as it grew in his trousers, and he was aware each girl noticed. There was no shame or hesitation as each removed each other's sleepwear, and coupled on the sofa as he watched.

JJ was frozen on the spot as he watched the girls maneuvering into the sixty-nine position. It was evident Tina had lied; they were much closer than she admitted. As he watched, he knew this had occurred many times, not the one or two as she expressed. His erection was telltale as he watched them closely, slowly moving closer for a better view. He was not surprised when a hand reached out and pulled him closer, and began working on his belt, loosening it. Quickly undressing, he took the hand of each girl and let them lead to the bedroom, allowing them to resume their lovemaking, before he joined.

Tina saw him moving closer to Lana and realized the time she feared was upon her, she did not know how she would react when he made love to her roommate. She was surprised; she actually placed his prick in the wet opening, when Lana's hand prompted her, as she flicked her tongue across the lips of her school lover. It excited her to the point it caused her to reach an orgasm much sooner than she desired, although to no avail, she tried hard to delay it.

The excitement was too much for JJ and he came quickly; Lana was just as fast, coming almost the same time as he. There were a few minutes of calm and silence before anyone moved, each relishing the previous minutes. Tina was the first to move, spreading Lana's legs and looking at JJ, smiling as she turned to look at her roommate, and lowering her head, began sucking the cum from the just fucked pussy.

Lana moaned softly as Tina's tongue swept through her pussy. Tina's tongue was gathering the traces of JJ's cum, first wiping the cum that escaped and ran down the crack of her ass, forming at her asshole. Tina pressed the young mother's legs wide, spreading the source of every man's desire, and causing JJ's prick to regain life and become erect.

Tina's rounded ass pointing skyward, and coupled with Lana's spread pussy, was more than JJ could stand. He was watching Tina's ass move slowly, side to side, while she worked her tongue deep inside her roommate's cum filled pussy. JJ moved closer, his eyes glued to Tina's ass, let his tongue trace around her asshole, wetting it thoroughly.

Placing the tip of his erect prick against her tiny, virgin asshole, he pressed gently against the resistance offered until the head of his prick popped into her ass. Her body tensed and her mouth left Lana's pussy, as she moaned. Her moans came across muffled when Lana pulled her face hard against her spread pussy, which was at the same time JJ thrust hard, burying his prick deep into his sister. Tina's body stiffened and he heard her moan, her face remained pulled tightly into her roommate's pussy.

JJ could see the look of sheer pleasure on Lana's face as his sister moaned loudly into her pussy, her body lifting and falling. JJ knew she was coming; however, he was unaware of the reason. The sudden pain inflicted on Tina's ass was acting as an aphrodisiac to the young mother. Lana came hard and long, as Tina moaned into her wet opening. Lana was jubilant by the pain Tina was suffering, Tina's face buried tightly against her pussy and the prick driving painfully into her ass.

JJ misunderstood Tina's cries into Lana's pussy, interpreting her moans of pain as those of passion. Driving harder and faster, trying to please her, he was ruthless as he pounded into her, deep and hard, deep and hard, repeatedly.

"Give it... to her good... and hard... she... loves it," Lana said with broken words, as she struggled to hold her lover's face buried in her pussy, while coming at the same time. Lana was not aware her friend was unable to get fresh air into her lungs, partially the reason for her fierce struggling.

JJ was ruthless, driving his prick deep and hard, just as Lana directed. Tina was moving against him and, although the pain his prick suffered in her tight ass was abundant, her moves and moans excited him, and he managed to drive still harder into his sister. He was actually thankful for the discomfort he felt because his prick numbed, and he was far from cuming. He was lasting far beyond his normal capabilities, and reaching for her nipples, he found them to resemble small marbles, hard and round.

Pulling roughly on her nipples reminded him of the nights Marge had begged him to treat her rough, and her nipples were used as small handles. Tugging on Tina's nipples was erotic, he could feel his prick gaining size, and he seemed to regain some of the initial strength he lost previously. The hard nipples between his fingers gave him the right amount of enthusiasm as he felt himself rising to the apex he desired. He was building slowly and as he increased his rhythm, Lana was peaking and her scream drowned his moans as his prick spurted its contents into Tina's ass. Tina fell limp and JJ continued pumping into her lifeless body. He was riding the roller coaster to the end of the line, finally falling from her body exhausted, and hearing a pop as his prick pulled from her tiny ass, his prick remaining hard.

Tina froze when the prick entered her ass. Nothing larger than a finger had penetrated her prior to that moment and the pain was more than she could withstand, screaming as loud as she ever had. She knew her scream was muffled because her face was buried in Lana's pussy and she was not even getting the fresh air needed to breathe. Struggling, from the lack of air, and from the pain of her brother's prick, as it drove deep into her ass was to no avail. She was being held firm and the fingers on the back of her head felt as vise-like talons as they pressed against her savagely. The pain was in her head and pussy and she could not differentiate as to which was the most extreme, she just knew she needed fresh air.

She struggled fiercely, getting a small gasp of air on two occasions; however, she needed much more as she felt her body drifting. The pain in her ass was terrible however, it was numbing and actually beginning to feel much different, becoming enjoyable, although the pain remained with each plunge the prick made into her tiny opening. The fingers gripping her head was her greatest concern because she was seeing dancing lines as her head became lighter. The hurt in her ass was diminishing and she was beginning to enjoy her lovers prick, finding it as enjoyable as when he was driving hard into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.