Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ knocked on the Evans' door at six-thirty, Eileen told him to get here early. Erica Evans opened the door and when she saw him, let out a loud squeal. Opening the door, she was in his arms before he crossed the threshold, hugging him tightly, and pulling his head down, kissing him firmly on the lips. She stepped back, allowing him entry and he saw tears in her eyes as she took his arm and guided him into the dining room. Pulling out a chair, she asked, "Would you please sit here, Walter will be so glad to meet you, formally this time, he said he acted like a bastard at your last meeting."

JJ was watching Erica preparing something on a flat grill and she turned to see him watching her. "We are having French toast this morning," she said as she chuckled, causing JJ to laugh aloud. Watching her intently, he had never seen French toast prepared the way she was doing it however five minutes later, after his second bite, he decided it was the cook, and each had a style. His mom never made hers the way he saw Erica work, however both were delicious.

JJ's eyes kept dropping to her breast mounds, sitting beside him, leaning in his direction often. He wanted a repeat of two days earlier however; it looked as though he was going to be out of luck this morning.

Seeing a movement to his side, JJ turned in time to see Alice glide into the room, coming to JJ and hugging him firmly.

"Hey what is this, my women hugging on another man, I guess I am going to need a guard," Walter Evans said as he followed Alice into the room. Walking to JJ, he pressed JJ's shoulder, not allowing JJ to stand as he held a hand outstretched, "Son, you don't know how much I appreciate you. I know you wouldn't understand that, if you judged me by our first meeting. My attitude towards you was certainly uncalled for and I wish to apologize, in front of my wife and daughter. Please accept my apology."

"No apology necessary sir, everyone has an off day every once in a while," JJ said as he was shaking the outstretched hand.

"I seem to have more than my share sometimes," he said as he took the chair across from JJ, guiding Alice to the chair Erica had indicated was his.

JJ kept his eyes on Erica, while listening to Walter, as his and Alice's breakfast was being prepared. JJ noticed that he and Alice ate very quickly, hardly tasting the food, they ate so fast.

"JJ, I can't thank you enough for what you did for my family, anything you see here and you want it, it's yours. You don't have to ask me, just take it, if I need it later I'll get another. There are only two things important to me," he said as he reached to the hands of the two women sitting on either side of him. "Most days they don't think I appreciate them even, however that isn't so."

"I might be coming to see you soon, I have been using my car and I think I need a truck, I need to locate a good used one," JJ said looking directly at the man.

"Have I got a deal for you," Walter Evans said to him.

JJ knew it was time to duck, he'd heard that before.

"You see that green pickup behind you there?" Walter Evans said as he pointed out the window, it's been sitting there for two months. Take it and drive it, I'm paying for it, I personally guaranteed a loan for it and the owner bailed on me. I can't sell it without a lot of court filing and we don't drive it. Anyway you are going to be working for me in a way, so everything is square." He looked at Erica, "Have you talked to him about doing our outside work yet?" he said as he lifted his cup and drank.

"No, we haven't discussed it yet," she said smiling at JJ.

"I'll make a couple of calls this morning and see what I can scare up for more work. Honey, you call me after lunch and I'll let you know if I found anyone JJ needs to talk to," he said looking at Alice.

"Dad, I don't want to stay here alone today, and mom will be gone most of the day, can I go with JJ?" Alice asked.

"Do you mind if she tags along, JJ?" Walter asked while looking at JJ.

"I don't mind at all, however my days are boring," JJ said as he looked at Alice.

The smile on her face told JJ he made the right decision, her smile was deep.

Walter and Erica rose and Walter said he had to leave for work, shaking JJ's hand again, kissing his wife and daughter, waving as he picked up a briefcase and departed.

"Honey, you need to get dressed, JJ has to leave," Erica said as she gathered the soiled dishes from the table.

"Okay mom, do I have time for a quick shower, JJ?" Alice asked.

"Sure, I'll wait, take your time," JJ said.

Alice looked quickly at her mother before she left the room and climbed the stairs.

Alice was barely out of the room before Erica motioned for JJ to follow, leading him to the game room. Stopping beside the pool table, Erica turned and JJ saw the robe was open and spread, two round mounds and the shaved pussy staring at him. JJ walked close and she reached for his zipper, and loosened his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. Pushing her mound against his prick she asked, "You don't believe that line Walter gave you this morning I hope?"

"Alice and I are just two of his tools to get what he wants, he cares about us as much as that truck. He hates it, I fucked its former owner every day and Walter found out about us, he ran Sonny off, he threatened him," she said as she lifted her ass to the pool table, pulling his prick against her opening and got him started. "At the present time, you are important to him so you will reap the benefits while you are in demand."

"JJ, push, I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days. I have told Alice where to take you today; I think you will be satisfied. If you don't just let me know as soon as possible," she said.

Erica was a woman, just like mom, Marge, and Tina, with one big difference, that difference being money. She loved to fuck and it was clear in her face while it was happening. She made it work for her, if she had time she would prolong the pleasure, however this morning she was short on time as she pulled his fluids into her body as though he was on automatic delivery.

Satiated for the moment, her eyes appeared to be thanking him as she allowed JJ to gaze at her body, prominently displaying each part as his eyes traveled from her toes to the tip of her nose. Her final gesture was like a seal, as she brought his hands to her mouth, kissing the tips of his fingers, her eyes cut upwards, and smiling.

Minutes later JJ was sitting at the dining table and Erica was refilling his cup. The moment and the light made her appear as a young girl and he took one last opportunity to caress her body, and slipping his hand under her robe. JJ was cupping a breast when Alice announced herself.

"Now I am not going to make another trip upstairs this morning," she said as she sat in the chair designated as her fathers. Erica didn't pull away, or rush, to hide their intimate moment and neither did he, as the touching just seemed to end.

JJ looked at Alice, fresh and colorful, although she was wearing a simple 'A' line dress of material jeans were made of. There was no movement on her part as he reached to touch the material, finding it lighter and softer than jeans. Her smile seemed to say she was pleased he was concerned, or cared, as she touched his hand lightly, a mere gesture, before pulling her hand back.

JJ was happy just watching her move, as she and her mom were discussing the day's activities. She looked fresh today, compared to two days earlier. He touched her neck, and the mark was barely noticeable, and she tilted her head, "You remember that?" she asked.

There was also a red mark below her solar plexus and JJ touched that area on her dress. Reaching her zipper, she pulled on it as the dress opened, almost to the waist. When she pulled one side open, she exposed a small thirty-two A-cup breast; a bruise marked the soft looking flesh just below her small mound. JJ reached to touch it tenderly, allowing his fingers to caress the skin a moment, as his rage grew.

"Don't worry, it will diminish gradually, and next week it will only be a memory," she said as she saw the look change on his face. Until he saw that bruise, he felt comfortable by "letting her family" take care of it, however at the time he wanted to take care of it, sort of like the old saying, an eye for an eye.

Alice tapped his hand, an attention getter more or less, and Erica said, "JJ, would you and my daughter like to join me at Casio's today about one?"

"Mom, NO! I don't want to go!" Alice exclaimed in a loud voice.

"JJ, I don't want her hiding; she is afraid people are talking about her, heaven knows there are a bunch of gossips here. However, Alice, this is for JJ, today may be an important day for him, and you know how most of these old biddies are. Honey the old saying, make hay while the sun is shining, that day is today. Trust me, it's important, and I am not trying to hurt your feelings, they're important to me."

"We'll discuss it this morning, Mrs. Evans," JJ said, as he looked from mother to daughter, each with a hopeful expression showing openly, although opposite results were desirable.

JJ looked at Erica and thought of Charlene, each with a common goal of getting JJ to Casio's, the object was to show him off, and he understood that. One made a remark similar to, I can't wait to get you there, while another asks, would you like to meet me there; how different people were, and both are sincere. He was still shaking his head trying to figure these people, actually he was trying to figure himself out.

JJ made an exaggerated rocking motion and laughed as Alice drove from the service station onto the main road. She was a little rough shifting however; she did a reasonably good job for a beginner. She glanced at him quickly, the hand slapping at him automatically as he made the exaggerated jerking motion. Making a motion like he was being choked was enough for the hand to come at him again as it retreated quickly back to the wheel, causing him to speak, "You are choking the steering wheel."

She was staring straight to the front, and her hands were gripping the wheel tightly, as in the case of most new drivers. She wasn't licensed yet however he succumbed to her request after they aired the tires, refilled the battery, and washed the windshield. He was still chuckling at her after they had to push the truck to get it started. The battery wasn't completely dead however it wouldn't start the truck and JJ made her push to get it rolling down her drive. The funniest part, he waited for her at the bottom of the drive as she stomped her foot and pointed to her feet. She wanted him to drive back up the drive and pick her up where she stopped pushing. He did, however he made her think he wanted her to walk the two hundred feet.

"Where are you taking me?" JJ asked, making a choking motion again.

Alice seemed to relax her grip somewhat, although she retained a firm grip as she smiled and replied, "We're going to Wigwam's."

Making several requests for more than she was telling him, he finally sat back and watched her drive, she was becoming more relaxed, and he felt fairly comfortable when she turned from the road after driving ten miles into the country. They passed the house and JJ saw a tall black man and three small children watch them pass. He noticed the negro man wasn't impressed as they passed, rather he looked upset.

Alice's loud scream made him jump and reach for the ignition when she screamed, "IT WON'T STOP!" JJ saw she had one foot on the brake, as well as one foot on the accelerator, and she was pressing both. The truck jerked to a stop a few yards after he switched the engine off. He started laughing and she started crying. He stopped laughing and waited a minute to allow her to regain her composure. She looked at him with tears in her eyes at the same time Wigwam approached her door.

"Wigwam, it wouldn't stop," she said excitedly as the tall negro man opened her door. He saw her feet were still pressing both pedals and started laughing. Three children looked in the truck and started shouting, "Alice, Alice."

Half an hour later Wigwam, William, explained Alice couldn't pronounce his name when she was small and that name stuck. He was laughing as he said he was proud of it. Wigwam said he worked odd jobs, gardening mostly. After another hour-long conversation with him, JJ learned cutting grass was not all that was expected of him, JJ had to admit that was all he knew how to do. His laugh was genuine and agreed to work for JJ, if JJ could get enough work for himself.

"Miss Alice, you need to take JJ to the women's lunch today," was all he said to Alice and she nodded. She wasn't happy but he asked her to take a walk, JJ watched as they walked down the drive he could see them talking. When they returned she was smiling and did not seem depressed although she had been before the walk started.

JJ guessed Willa's age to be close to twenty, ten years younger than her husband, and there were five children in the house. She started breastfeeding the baby as she and JJ carried on a casual conversation. Unashamed, she opened her dress, and placed a nipple in the baby's mouth. JJ was shocked initially; however, he felt it was the most erotic moment he had ever witnessed. The longer JJ watched the baby feed, the harder his prick became. The youngest was nursing and the second youngest claimed leftovers. He was hurting in his groin when Alice asked to leave, needing to make one other stop before Casio's. Her refusal to drive sparked a laugh from Willa and Wigwam.

Alice was only in the house a few minutes however she didn't tell him who she stopped to see and he didn't ask. She was silent as JJ drove and her words broke the silence, startling him, "You found Williamena pretty, didn't you?"

"Found who... what?" JJ questioned.

"You thought Willa, Williamena, you thought she was pretty. I could tell, you left with a hard prick." Alice chuckled. "I guess you saw she wasn't wearing panties, and that's what made you hard." She looked over in JJ's direction and smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.