Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ was happy to have Tina traveling with him, she took his mind off the conversation between he and grandma. Tina was cheerful and talkative, and it was the best medicine for the drive. She and Hilda were best of friends now and that is all she could talk about for an hour.

Halfway home, Tina wanted to stop for burgers and cokes, insisting they drive to a park two miles off the main highway and make a picnic out of their purchases. Her real reason was to take photos, claiming she didn't have pictures of JJ. After a talkative lunch, she got the camera he gave her when JJ got the new one, asking to take his picture. His mom and dad bought it for his twelfth birthday and she insisted he give it to her when she saw his professional prize.

Tina took pictures of her brother sitting on the car and posed on the picnic table. JJ insisted he take pictures of her and she posed for him, these to be developed in a commercial photo lab. Tina began laughing at JJ as she posed because he became erect. Posing for a few very sexy shots, she began laughing harder because there were eight or ten kids running and playing, he was constantly turning to hide the erection.

Tina knew why JJ looked at her strangely, shaking his head as he smiled. She couldn't stop talking she was so wound up. She wanted to talk about her sightseeing tour, as Hilda and grandpa called it, and express her feeling however she remembered Hilda's warning.

JJ mentioned they were the touching types, and she learned this during the brunch. Someone always had a hand on someone else, unnerving at first, but by the time they were finished eating she was accustomed to someone touching her; hair, face, neck, arms and hands, even her legs during the meal. Initially, she was leery of grandma, after the introductions she and grandma were sitting on the swing and grandma's hands were on her arm, leg, neck, and shoulder, constantly, likewise grandpa touched JJ in the same manner.

Once they were inside and seated at the table, she was now close to grandpa, his hands seemed to be on her constantly, however as she looked in JJ's direction, grandma seemed the same, touching JJ, as she had touched her earlier. During the meal, JJ sitting on one side was caressing her leg and arm, and grandpa on the other, had his hand on her leg, arm, or shoulder. By the end of the meal, she was comfortable with the newly introduced couple's touching hands.

"The meal was delicious, Hilda," JJ said, as she was clearing the soiled dishes. The eye contact between each was warm as they rose, waiting on grandma.

"JJ, could I speak with you in the study? Dad could entertain Tina for a while, JJ and I have business to discuss?" Grandma was already walking to the study.

Grandpa said, "Come young lady, I'll show you around, it's a beautiful day and we'll walk down to the stream."

Tina took grandpa's arm, initiating the intimacy, as they walked from the house. Unknowingly, she did herself a big favor because now his stride was lessened and he was walking her speed. It seemed natural for her to place her arm around his waist, after his arm went around hers. Grandpa named the four horses standing in the pasture, as they passed each one. Tina noticed one came up late and they were past it before she was told its name. Stopping at the stream, grandpa told her some of the history of the family, and she began to feel as though he drafted her into the family, he relaxed her so, making her feel as though she was already family.

It was a warm day and her blouse was sticking to her body, as they walked back, stopping where Baby was waiting for them. "This is Baby," he said, "he is Hilda's. His mom was a thorough bred, and the morning Baby was born his mama raised a ruckus for an hour, waiting for someone to come to the barn. Hilda came and Baby's mom lay down, and with her dying breath pushed, and Baby was born. Hilda pulled him from his mom and nursed him, day and night for ten days. The vet wanted to put him down however Hilda wouldn't hear of it. He was a preemie and a runt, still only stands thirteen-two, but he is all horse now.

Tina could see he was all horse, all male horse, eighteen inches was hanging from his stomach, and as she neared him, that eighteen inches was stiff and making 'smacking' sounds on his belly, each time his prick buckled. Watching him was making her wet between the legs, she wished JJ had an instrument as such.

Baby followed, on his side of the fence as they walked back to the barn. Once inside, grandpa walked to his fridge and pulled two bottles of beer from the rack, passing one to Tina. Tina took the cold beer and drank, thinking she had never drunk a beer before noon a day of her life. It was delicious and she was hot and thirsty.

Grandpa finished his rather quickly; however, he waited, explaining some of the items she appeared interested in found in the barn. This was the first barn, in fact, the first time she had ever been as close to a horse as she had this day. Finishing her beer and placing it in the receptacle, as grandpa had done, she took his arm and followed, as he walked.

Entering another section, there was a strange looking device in the center of the room, asking grandpa what it was and how was it used, guiding him to it. She could see baby, watching, and wondered if he had free reign of the entire farm.

"This is a stanchion, and it's used for skittish phillies," he said and she noticed the smile on his face.

She smiled and chuckled, seeing the big smile on his face, and she thought he was trying to pull something over on her. She looked at him and said as she laughed, "Okay, I'll bite, I'm farm ignorant, how does it work and what is it really?"

"That's what it is, really," he said, returning her laugh, she was a pretty thing when she laughed, he said to himself. He was thinking he would like to get her in there and breed her one or two times, but she was actually ignorant of its use.

Tina chuckled, she knew he was putting her on; he was teasing a girl who knew nothing about the farm and she decided to call his bluff, "Okay, show me what you do and how it works! She was going to call his bluff, and they both began laughing. She knew she was not going to let him get the better of her. "I'm waiting," she said, a huge smile forming on her face. "Give me the full treatment," she was laughing hard now, needing to hold her sides. She caught him in his own tale.

"Okay," he said, as he moved the strange looking device, moving the collar lower. "Put your head in here."

"We lock their head in here so they can't move or run," he said as the collar closed against her neck. She heard the click and sure enough, she was secure and couldn't back away. "Then we give them a handful of oats," he said as he walked to a bin and scooped his hand inside, returning to her head. When he placed the oats against her face, she opened her mouth and actually took a mouthful, noting they were unusual tasting but not that bad.

As he walked around her, out of her sight, he was speaking slowly and softly, "We speak softly to the Philly, making her at ease, stroking her back and flanks." She could feel his hands rubbing across her back, and then over her shorts, stretched tight across her ass. "We keep speaking softly to her, gaining her confidence."

As he was speaking, his hands were caressing her ass, his hands feeling wonderful. She didn't want him to stop. She shouldn't have looked at Baby, because she saw his prick, eighteen inches and hanging, and began getting wet. She thought for a moment, it would be nice to be a horse and get that prick, however these thoughts only excited her more as she felt her pussy getting wetter.

Grandpa wasn't prepared for Tina, her moans and pressing against him, he wasn't sure she knew what she was doing. Sure, plenty of phillies had rubbed against him in the past, they were looking at his money. Those got what they deserved, he gave then nine inches of horse cock, listened to them neigh, and then rode into the sunset. Tina was different; she was JJ's sister, and a lady, as far as he knew.

He was assuming because Ellie classified her brother as a true gentleman, acting after she led him to drink. Ellie was honest with her grandparents; she said JJ took her cherry because 'she laid it on a table before him'.

Grandpa wasn't sure about the girl moaning for him to fuck her, he certainly didn't want to take advantage of her, she was naive. Tina's begging was due to her body wanting prick, provoked by the horse and his eighteen inches slapping hard against his belly. The truth be known, she wanted that eighteen inches.

Grandpa looked at the tight shorts covering the ass; it reminded him of April, so pure and free spirited, and God awful gorgeous.

The last two years he watched April as she walked, and swished, although only seeing her a dozen times, she was his baby, and she was the joy of his life. The boys who accosted her were lucky; grandma had a cool head, and could take things in perspective. His immediate reaction had been, make the next meal chewed, be with new uppers and lowers, and he knew the men to do it. His thoughts were, had they actually accosted her, they would be singing soprano the remainder of their lives, he knew at least six who were singing soprano now and two more wouldn't make a difference. Grandma knew he was hot headed, and she would only come to him as a last resort, and that would mean a lifetime of remembrance for the individual.

Now, he had another problem, was this girl, young woman he should say, because she was JJ's older sister, capable of making a wise decision. Never had he taken advantage of a woman, and it was certainly too late to start now. He couldn't understand how any man could take a woman, use her and toss her aside, if she was wholesome and sincere; sluts were tossed daily.

Grandpa didn't realize he had loosened and pulled her shorts and panties to her knees but he knew when he touched her pussy, it was open, wet, and wanting. His horse cock was ready and most willing, as it pressed hard against his trousers. Upon releasing his prick from its confinement, it slapped against his stomach, hard and ready, a duplicate of baby's.

He definitely wasn't bashful, however grandpa had no idea Tina's eyes had never left Baby's prick, and she was beginning to beg. He was slow; wanting to make sure, she actually wanted a prick, before he pressed his horse cock into service.

"Please, I want it, Please, I need it," she kept repeating. It was almost the reverse of being watched, now she was the watcher, the prick was slapping harder and harder against the horse's stomach, each slap sent a tingle through her body.

Easing three inches into her was easy, she was that wet. Before impaling her he asked, "Tina, are you sure this is what you want?"

Tina was insulted, he was treating her like a child. "Are you sure this is what you want," she repeated. "you sound like my mother," she said. Facetiously, she said, "Yes mother, this is what I want."

Those last words, and the tone in which she said it, was all he needed, she would get it.

"OOOWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Tina screamed as she received the remainder of his nine inches. "Ask and ye shall receive," he said to himself as he drove, using all the strength he could muster in his ass. Holding firmly, fully penetrated, he knew she wasn't actually prepared, but her attitude and thought behavior improved his thrust. She would be more respectful, in the future, of her superiors.

"MOTHER FUCKER," Tina screamed, "YOU BASTARD."

"Little girl, you are in no position..." he didn't finish. He let his prick do his talking. So much for the nice guy, he thought, this is no lady, and he commenced.

The first eight or nine plunges drew a scream from her mouth on each plunge; however, she became completely numb after the twentieth. She was just a receptacle for sperm, when he decided to deposit it. Tina thought she could make him cum by tightening her pussy muscles; it worked on everyone else she tried it on. After the twentieth, she gave up; she could feel nothing, loosing count after forty and moments later, all matter of time. He was still pounding into her, and she wished for the horse, they were quick to shoot. He was pushing into her deep and hard, stretching her pussy, causing her to wonder if she would ever be the same.

Hilda just closed the door and was about to take the first step from the porch when she heard the scream, stopping shortly and listening. When she heard JJ's sister cursing grandpa, and the screams following, she rushed to the sound of the screams, she had to stop him, that was JJ's sister. Grandpa was a lover, except when he was provoked and she couldn't imagine Tina provoking him, to draw such pain. This was a usual occurrence on women and girls trying to get money the easy way, but she knew this couldn't be the case. Something was wrong.

When she turned the corner, she saw baby and she knew where they were, Baby was going to be as close to a pussy as he could get. He was worse than a teenaged boy she said many times, a pussy would get near and he got a stiffy. She was walking quickly and she no longer heard sounds from the girl, this was alarming and she began running. The last girl dad has fucked lifeless, she had to nurse two days.

Turning the corner and seeing the couple, she stopped and froze, it couldn't be, it had been over a year since he put a girl in the stanchion, it was five days before Hilda could get the girl to stand. Rushing to her foster dad, she called out desperately, "Dad, that's JJ's sister, she doesn't deserve this."

She was pushed away roughly, falling on the dirt floor, she looked up, Please dad, no more, let her go, please?" Hilda was begging for Tina's safety.

"She... asked... for... it," he blurted out between strokes.

Crawling on her knees and hands to the front of the stanchion, she spoke loudly, "Did you ask for this?"

"Y... E... S," Tina finally spat out, gasping for each breath.

Hilda sat back and watched her dad and Tina, she assumed it close to fifteen minutes from the time she heard the scream until Tina's eyes rolled back and her head flopped forward. Rising quickly, she slapped at the release lever with her hand and Tina fell backwards, her body falling against grandpa's prick firmly placed in her pussy. One loud squeal came from her mouth as she fell, her weight driving his prick deeper into her body.

Hilda looked at her dad, he also gave a loud grunt as her weight struck him, driving the air from within his chest cavity. Pulling his prick from Tina in a quick motion, the pain caused her to involuntary rise quickly, however she fell forward again, lifeless on the ground. Hilda stood and retrieved her father's trousers, and working together, they managed to get him dressed. Guiding him to the opening, she saw he was able to walk on his own and she turned to Tina.

Hilda kneeled by the young girl and took her hand. Tina looked up and smiled, Hilda returned the smile as she assisted Tina to a standing position. Tina pulled her shorts to her waist, buttoning them. Brushing the dirt from her hands and arms, she looked at Hilda and sighed.

"Hilda, I'm not a slut and I have been fucked many times, the last time a few minutes ago. Only one person has made love to me and J..." she stopped before finishing his name, not wanting to tell her she and her brother were in love.

"JJ," Hilda said, "you can say it here. Tina, what is said, and done here, stays here. You must remember that, JJ knows. You and your brother are lovers.

Tina shook her head, implying they weren't lovers, "We are in love, not lovers."

"What were you going to tell me, before I interrupted?" Hilda asked.

"I have managed to say something, either derogatory or insensitive to the person, before I would let them make love, rather fuck me. I realized that when grandpa was being so loving and I said something that changed his love at the last moment. I deserved what he did, how he treated me was my fault, I know that now. I assumed I had to make a statement, but I learned I don't. I have been cheating myself."

"Did you say something to dad?" Hilda asked.

"Yes, I did, Tina said, "I realize now he was being nice however I made an improper comment."

Hilda smiled and said, "Thank you for telling me, I knew you did. Dad was out of character, he only treats the moneygrubbers the way he treated you, and I knew you weren't one. Come, let's get you cleaned up."

Tina took two steps and stopped, moaning loudly. "Ouch," she said, "I'm sore."

Hilda laughed and said, "And you will be for three or four days, dad's prick is almost as large as Baby's." The horse hearing his name made a deep-throated sound, a low whinny.

Hilda helped Tina into the house, walking gingerly, and into a hot tub. When Tina finished her bath, Hilda was waiting with a robe, "You can wear this until your clothes are dry, they shouldn't be too long."

Tina knew Hilda was going to kiss her, and she didn't resist or turn away, she leaned forward meeting her. Hilda wasted no time in opening the robe and her head went to Tina's breast, but only for a minute. She moved lower and as she spread Tina's legs to bury her face between the young girls legs, Tina moaned, "I'm sore." Tina became wet quickly and came almost the moment Hilda sucked her clit into her mouth. Tina felt the soreness however she let the older woman lick and suck as she saw fit, grimacing a half dozen times.

Tina began removing Hilda's clothing and when her bra came of Tina froze, never had she seen such large nipples. Hilda's breasts were huge but her nipples that mesmerized Tina. "How did they get so large?" Tina asked.

"Baby sucks them for me," Hilda said, "he has been sucking since he was born. I bottle fed him and I would put milk on my nipples and he started sucking them when he was two days old, and he has been sucking them every day since."

Tina laughed and Hilda rose, looking at her strangely. "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at JJ and I. JJ wants to see me and my roommate make love and I want to see Baby suck on your breasts."

Hilda started laughing, "Now you know why we don't speak of things outside the house that go on inside the house," and then she added, "Or inside the barn." Tina and Hilda began laughing at the last remark.

"Mmmmmmm, these are like sucking small pricks," Tina said as she began sucking Hilda's nipples, "I wonder if I can make them cum like a prick?" Tina was sucking and suddenly stopped, her mouth didn't leave the nipple however her eyes went to Hilda's. Hilda was smiling; Tina was getting milk from Hilda's breast. Tina began sucking harder, her milk began to flow heavier, causing Hilda to pull her from the nipple.

"I don't have as much as I did years ago; I love your mouth on my breast however I need to save the milk for Baby." Hilda began pushing Tina's head lower on her body and Tina took the gesture and buried her face in the wet pussy, wetter than any she had ever sucked, although this being only the sixth. Hilda had large pussy lips and the pussy covered Tina's face as she centered her face on the large woman, working her tongue deep as possible. Tina began fingering the large opening and within minutes, her hand was working in and out of the pussy, causing Hilda to begin moaning with pleasure. Tina had cum minutes before but as she worked her hand inside the opening, she began getting wet, placing her free hand over her opening and removing it quickly. She forgot she was sore.

Hilda came and Tina's face became soaked with her fluids, Hilda was a worthwhile comer, coming in great amounts. Tina and Hilda lay on the bed satiated when Hilda began wiping her hand between her legs, and covering Tina's breasts with her juices. Tina promised not to wipe it from her breasts after Hilda asked her to get JJ to suck her breasts, before they arrived at home.

JJ wound the camera, "Damn," he said aloud.

Tina turned to him, "I'm sorry, what did you say?" She was thinking about the events of the day, she was in dreamland, no longer paying attention to her surroundings, not even noticing they were alone, the cars with the children departing thirty minutes earlier.

"I'm out of film," JJ said, wrapping the cord tightly around the camera.

Sliding from the table and gingerly running toward the car, calling back as she ran, "We have another roll."

Smiling, as she opened the glove compartment, JJ said, "I've taken it already."

"But I..." she stopped mid-sentence as she saw JJ holding the two rolls of film for her inspection.

"I have some excellent shots, nothing is posed, they're all natural, I think they will be some of the best pictures you've ever seen, and they are random shots." JJ spoke proudly, he thought they would be perfect, the best kind. She actually didn't know she had been daydreaming for almost an hour, she had no idea he had loaded the second roll.

JJ walked from the car and past the picnic tables, he was going in the trees to take a piss. He stopped and turned when he heard Tina calling.

"JJ, where are you going?" Tina shouted.

"I have to take a piss," he said grabbing his genitals and exaggerating pain on his face.

"It would be nice if you said something, you are not the only one that has an urgent problem, you know," she said as she ran to him.

"You want to watch me?" JJ asked a big smile coming to his face.

She laughed aloud as she took his hand, needing assistance up the steep grade, "I hadn't thought about it, but since you volunteered, I'll watch."

"Turn about is fair play, follow me," he said looking at her and grinning as she smiled back at him.

He thought she was kidding but when he stopped and unzipped, she stepped closer, and to his side and waited. "Are you really going to watch me piss?" he said.

She didn't respond verbally, but she was nodding her head vigorously as she was smiling and watching his hands. He kept his eyes on her and her eyes never left the spot where she was staring. Taking his prick from his trousers, he had to strain to start the stream; her eyes on his prick had played a slight trick, giving him a semi-erection and making it impossible to piss without straining. Once his stream started his body relaxed as he let out a deep sigh, the sudden relief felt wonderful. Her eyes remained on his prick and he started working circle '8's with his piss stream. She chuckled aloud as she watched him direct his flow. Reaching her finger close to his prick and breaking the stream, she quickly placed her finger in her mouth and sucked it dry. She was still watching as he finished and replaced his prick, then zipping up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.