Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was two hours later before JJ had the winter cover secured properly. It took twice as long because he was unfamiliar with the structure, especially the adjustors for the doors to fit secure, and the various locking devices to stabilize the frame to keep it from shifting and moving. Everything was in its respective place when he completed the job, the gas container returned to the safe area, as Hilda referred to the storage area for the flammables.

JJ walked into the house and Hilda was leaning over, reaching into the oven. JJ's prick jumped and began to rise again. Hilda smiled as she looked at his trousers, "Dinner will be in ten minutes, if you would inform mom, please. I think she is in the study." JJ took two steps in her direction and she smiled as she wiggled her ass suggestive, however before he reached her she turned and held a hot casserole at him. "Mom is waiting to eat," she said as she sat the hot dish on the table, keeping the table between them.

JJ had thoughts of walking around the table however; the look she gave told him was one of restraint, he well recognized the glare.

JJ walked into the study and grandma was writing in a ledger. He waited until she closed the book and looked at him, "Hilda said dinner would be in ten minutes."

Grandma grinned at him nodding, "Did Hilda show you everything?" she asked smiling, showing her pearly teeth.

"Yes," JJ said, feeling his face becoming red. Realizing she was trying to embarrass him, he quickly regained his composure and walked to her. "Since we are being completely honest, there is something I would like to know," he said as he quickly loosened the six buttons holding her robe closed.

Thirty minutes from home and JJ was fighting with an erection. "Damn, damn, damn," he said, slamming his fist against the steering wheel. JJ, you are stupid, she would not have stopped you.

JJ was thinking about grandma's body when her opened her robe. As he expected, she was nude underneath and although sixtyish, her breast would not be classified as saggers, they hung pretty well on her frame. Her nipples were causing his erection, each the size of his thumb and over an inch long and as stiff as any he ever felt. He opened her robe, placed a hand on each breast, and squeezed gently, getting a smile. He closed and re-buttoned her robe, when she asked, "Are you satisfied, you have been wondering I know?" He had taken her words the wrong way, thinking she wanted him to stop what he was doing. He was wrong, she was asking, he could have taken it further, he could have fucked her. He was sure of it.

JJ saw his father's car was missing and was pleasantly surprised to see his mother. She was cooking supper and looked nice. "Hey mom, you look great, is that a new dress?"

She smiled as she received the compliment, "Why no, this is my old dress, I have had it for... two days." She began laughing. He enjoyed her laughing, she hadn't had a reason to laugh at too much lately, he knew he was partially to blame for that.

"Where are dad and Tina?" JJ asked.

"We were shopping and they dropped me off to cook supper. It seems like you are taking you sister out tonight and she wanted to eat early, but to answer your question, your dad took her to that dress shop across from Casio's." She looked at JJ and grinned. "They sell some risqué outfits in that store."

JJ made idle chatter with Helen for half an hour, drinking two of his father's beers, Helen helping herself to a drink from his bottle a few times. They were laughing about something he did when he was much younger when the phone interrupted the laughter.

JJ listened as grandma spoke, "JJ, I am awfully disappointed in you today." There was a pause and his heart started beating rapidly, he just knew she was going to say something about him and Hilda. "I thought we agreed we would be completely honest with one another; however I don't think you were."

JJ racked his memory, trying to think about anything when he wasn't honest with her, but he couldn't think of one instance. The pause was excruciating as he tried to think.

"JJ, you opened my robe and felt my breasts, didn't you want to fuck me?" She was grinning and JJ couldn't see her face, she knew she was correct when he didn't respond. "Well, didn't it cross your mind?"

"Yes," squeaked from his lips, "but dinner was less than ten minutes," he managed to say.

"Hilda would have kept dinner warm." She sighed and he could hear it through the earpiece. "Do you have a pen and paper handy?"

"I have spoken to Charlene and she approves, we would like you to help Mrs. Evans Monday morning. It is their anniversary and she wants to do something special for her husband, and I volunteered your help. I hope you don't mind. Here is the address, now Mr. Evans leaves shortly after seven, wait for him to leave before you see her, understood? I told her you charged by the day so she will pay you as soon as you get there, so one hour or six hours is the same to her."

"Yes ma'am, Bye." JJ cussed himself, he knew he could have fucked her, and his erection raised it's head again.

Sitting at the table again, the conversation picked up where it left off, everything was the same. That is, everything except JJ, his erection was hurting him thinking how he missed fucking grandma. Helen stood and checked the oven and JJ almost shot into his trousers as he looked at her ass. Without thinking he rose and walked to her and lifted her dress. The squeal Helen gave was playful, he was sure of it. Turning her to the table, he pressed her dead and she leaned over the table, as he pulled her panties to her knees. In one quick plunge, JJ was buried deep in her pussy.

She was wet, he realized as his shaft entered her deep. She wanted this. She started moaning immediately and he drove into her a dozen times before she came, emitting a loud moan as he felt her body relax. She almost fell but managed to grab a chair and her ass made contact, half on and half off. She grasped at the table trying to steady herself and with JJ help managed to sit straight in the chair. JJ's erection was pointing at her, as stiff as before.

Without thinking of her, grabbed her head and pulled it to his prick. Had she not tried to speak her mouth would not have opened, allowing JJ to force his prick into her mouth. She struggled a minute, each struggle causing JJ to use more force to keep her mouth on his prick, her final struggle stopped when his fur was pressed tight against her nose. His full seven inches was in her throat. She hadn't gagged, and JJ began fucking. He was on a mission and that was to shoot his sperm into the warm cavern enclosing his prick. He didn't last but three minutes, however Helen was almost passed out from lack of air, getting two quick gasps during the scuffle.

His fluids were deposited seven inches in her throat; JJ pressed hard burying his prick as deep as possible. Helen made small gasping breaths as his erection began to deflate slowly, finally able to breathe normal. Helen rushed from the room. Expecting to be sick before she reached the toilet, she was surprised she made it. Standing over the toilet prepared, she suddenly realized she wasn't feeling sick, there was a gnawing in her stomach but it wasn't sickness, the gnawing was exciting, she felt a tingling in her pussy and when her hand touched her opening she found she was extremely wet. She had come. The shock, no, the excitement of the moment overshadowed the orgasm.

JJ wasn't expecting the welcome he received when Helen returned. The kiss was passionate and her tongue searching his cavity had a peculiar taste. His eyes opened wide, he realized the odd taste came from his deposit of sperm minutes before. The second surprise, she pulled his hand to her pussy, smiled at him as she rubbed his hand around her mound allowing him to feel her wet mound, her panties still hanging at her knees where he pulled them earlier.

Standing and lifting her dress, while she looked into his eyes, JJ became spellbound at the sexual overture as she pulled her panties slowly, smiling as she covered her wet pussy, her eyes locked on his as she dropped the dress and straightened it. "We'll have to try that again sometime soon," she whispered quickly as the front door opened and Tina called out. Helen swore under her breath as JJ leaped from the chair and rushed to greet his sister.

JJ didn't understand the suspense, however he promised Tina he would do as she asked. He drove over an hour and they were more than fifty miles from home when she pointed to the small motel. She was inside registering and he sipped from the beer she bought at the last stop, ten miles back. He looked around, and other than the motel, the only other building was a small country bar across the road. There was one other car at the motel and less than a half dozen in the parking lot across the street.

Having agreed to watch her, JJ had a different idea than she he learned in half an hour. He parked in front of the room, following her instructions. She checked the room and walked across the street, and he was on the second can of beer, his third for the evening, when she walked to the door and entered quickly, leading a balding man in his late thirties JJ guessed. She had been quick; he hadn't seen her return until she was opening the door. He began watching diligently for her to return but after he opened the second can of Bud, he wasn't paying as close attention.

The light came on and the curtain opened almost three feet, JJ watched as they seemed to be talking casually. Looking at the man, he wondered why Tina would ask him to her room. He wasn't good looking, rather he looked scrawny, plus he was balding, reminding JJ of a bookkeeper in stories he read, less the horn-rimmed glasses.

Tina got JJ's attention when she lifted her dress over her head, standing before the man in her panties. Helen sent her to her room earlier to put a bra on, and JJ knew when they drove from the house she was wearing one.

Tina asked him to remain in the car however when she removed her panties and tossed them aside, he left the car and stood at the window. JJ was five feet from her as she spread her legs and began masturbating; the scrawny man closer, standing at the foot of the bed, his knees touching it.

Tina has asked JJ to remain in the car however, she saw him stand at the window. The excitement grew inside her young body as she realized they could touch hands if it were not for the window separating them. Her pussy began juicing as she looked into JJ's eyes, as his were locked on hers. Within minutes, she had three small orgasms and could feel another coming. This was the most exciting time in her life as he, the person she loved the most, continued to watch as she pressed the fourth finger inside her pussy, keeping her eyes on him.

Three times, she had to wave the balding man away, she wasn't ready for him. She hadn't expected her orgasms to be as strong, never dreaming she could cum four times. The fifth was building and she was having problems breathing, her gasps for air seemed futile. Her orgasm began when she saw the couple stop beside JJ, the man was rough looking, stimulating. The larger audience doubled her pleasure, working her hand faster, the pleasure kept building, almost reaching the peak, and then she was there giving one final thrust of her fingers, hard into her pussy.

JJ couldn't believe it. The woman standing beside him exclaimed, "OH SHIT!" as the man said, "FUCKING 'A', DID YOU SEE THAT?" however JJ didn't speak, he moaned loudly as his prick erupted in his trousers. Tina yelled, "FUCK ME," her voice distinct and clear through the glass, as her hand plunged inside her pussy past her wrist.

JJ had the same thoughts, "How did she do that?" he heard the man say as the woman pulled him from the window.

An hour later two damp bodies were lying on the bed. "Next time you choose a motel get one with towels please," JJ said as they began laughing again. Everything had been funny about the room, nothing worked, not the TV, nor the telephone, and then when they showered they found there were no towels. JJ had improvised by using a sheet as they laughed like two school children.

"I could walk to the desk and ask for towels," Tina said, "of course I would go like this."

JJ laughed at his sister, "And I bet you would do it."

Tina looked at him and grinned, "I have done stranger things, and they were fun too."

JJ's face changed and he asked, "Why did you bring that guy, surely he wasn't the best looking customer?"

Tina was looking at her brother, a frown on her face, "I looked for someone I thought would cause no trouble, and I told him what to expect and what he could do."

"Did you tell him he could fuck you?" JJ asked.

Tina looked away from her brother, "Not in so many words however the indication was there, and I knew it was a possibility."

JJ changed the subject. She hadn't fucked the guy so he saw no reason to keep digging. "We had better call mom, or either go home, she will worry about us."

Tina turned, pulled him close and said, "I told mom we would not return tonight." She enjoyed the look JJ gave her, and the grin. She just knew the remainder of the night was going to be first-rate, as the last hours were.

They were silent a few minutes as each toyed with the others bodies, becoming familiar as they lay in the light cast by a lone lamp in the corner. JJ finally broke the silence, "You have another week, and then you return to school, I am going to miss you."

"Will you drive me back?" Tina asked.

"Will your roommate be there?" he asked and the grin came to his face again.

Tina elbowed him, "You know she will, I shouldn't have told you about her, now you will be chasing after her and leaving me in the room."

"No, you have larger breasts you said, and I like your size anyway," JJ said as he pulled on her nipples.

"But you would like her nipples, you like nipples and MINE ARE GOING TO BE THE SIZE OF HERS IF YOU KEEP STRETCHING THEM," Tina was speaking much louder, he was pulling her nipples and it was painful.

"Do you enjoy sucking her nipples?" JJ asked. There was a long silence and Tina didn't reply. "Didn't you say she had an older brother?"

Tina responded, "Yes, he is a year older, he visits sometimes."

"Has he seen you sucking her big nipples?" JJ asked. Again, there was silence, but he saw the tiny head movement. "I'd like to see you sucking her nipples, and I think it's only fair. Her brother watched you."

Tina was jealous; she knew if JJ watched her and her roommate, her house partner would expect to fuck JJ, as she had fucked her brother. Her brother was just that, a fuck, there was no love involved, twelve hard stabs of his prick in her wet pussy and he filled her with his juices. JJ wasn't like that, he would make love to her and she would be watching, that would be torture she knew. She liked her roommate, liked her a lot, but she didn't like sharing JJ with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.