Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ pulled into the Redmon's drive, and glancing at the clock saw it was two minutes until seven. Dr. Redmon had asked him to meet at seven. As JJ walked to the door, he dreaded the initial meeting, he was just as tense as though he was going for a job interview cold turkey, no idea what to expect. After knocking on the door, he was lost for words before even being in the door; he wasn't expecting Charlene Redmon to answer the door.

His prick saw a pair of thirty-eight breasts, 'C' cup, positioned perfectly on a five-ten frame. He almost melted when she spoke. "JJ, isn't it? You are punctual, my husband will be down in a few minutes, he had some extra business to take care of this morning," she said showing him a wide expanse of white teeth. Her arm sweeping towards the entryway opened the dressing robe and he saw she was wearing nothing underneath, except flesh, and a small patch of hair above her pussy. Closing the door behind him, she led him through the house to the rear, drawing the robe tight as he followed.

Watching as her thirty-eight inch hips moved, he guessed her waist to be about twenty-six, just a tad more than her daughter, twenty-three years younger. This woman was well built and her nonchalant way of showing him what she had hidden behind the gown excited him. He was quick to remember grandpa said she was conniving, and she needed watching carefully. JJ knew he would watch her carefully and the more of her he could see, the better he could watch.

JJ sat at the dining table and replied, "Yes, please," when she pointed to the coffee pot. He was intent as he watched her pour the coffee, his mouth fell open when he saw her take a napkin and wipe her pussy, and drop the napkin in the trash." The robe was open when she walked to the table with his coffee. He could see most of both breasts and everything around her pussy, taking note of the matted hair above her slit, as well as the juices, which she missed that run part way down her leg. The robe was quickly tied when they heard the footsteps, followed by the shriek.

"JJ," Eileen shouted, "I didn't think you were coming until later. Morning mom," she said as she sat cross ways in his lap and gave him a hug, kissing his lips lightly.

"Can you see we have a bashful daughter," Charlene said followed by a small chuckle.

"Can you see I have a very beautiful and comical mother," Eileen said cheerfully, emphasizing the comical. Whispering in his ear, as Charlene poured juice into four glasses, "I'm sorry about the other night, I didn't know my friends were coming over." She raised and smiled and said, "Thank you, mother," as Charlene sat the orange juice before them.

"Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes," Charlene said walking from the room.

"You are just in time for breakfast, JJ," she said as she watched her mother leave the room. Eileen was in her white robe and when she was sure her mother was in the kitchen, pulled his hand, sliding it between the buttons holding the robe closed. JJ tensed, and looked at the door when he felt flesh; she was naked underneath.

JJ whispered, "You are going to get us in trouble," as he allowed her to move his hand from her breast to her bare pussy. Spreading her legs as wide as the robe allowed, she pressed his fingers into her slit.

"Bring me off, you have less than ten minutes," Eileen whispered as she started his fingers moving up and down.

JJ worked his fingers in her slit, not pushing too deep fearing to hurt her opening in the awkward position they were in. Finding her clit, he rubbed vigorously as he felt her juices begin to flow. Her eyes were squinting as she slipped her hand inside the robe and began pulling on her breast, emitting a low moan.

"Shhhhhhh," JJ whispered, "don't make any sounds."

Eileen felt her orgasm coming, overexcited because of the circumstances. She tensed and, although JJ told her to be silent, she couldn't help the low moan coming from her lips as her body jerked uncontrollably. JJ was smiling as she watched him watch her through the complete cycle, going limp as the last spasm passed through her pussy, through her stomach and to the tip of the tit, she tugged on.

Placing her arms around his neck, she kissed his ear and whispered, "Thank you, that was the best." Eileen looked up, "Hi dad, good morning, Dad this is JJ."

JJ tried to stand but the handsome gentleman waved him down as she approached, "Don't try to stand, I see you are holding a lot of weight there, glad to meet you," he said stretching his hand across the table.

JJ shook his hand and the Dr. looked at the substance on his hand, picked up a table napkin, wiping it. JJ turned pale as he heard Eileen chuckle.

"Where is your mom?" he asked Eileen.

"She's right here," Charlene said as she walked into the room with a plate of eggs, in one hand, and a stack of toast on a plate, in the other. Placing the food on the table, she walked from the room and returned with a platter, covered with sausage and bacon.

"You're early, but that's okay, there is plenty of breakfast." Dr. Redmon said.

"You said seven, sir," JJ responded and the Dr. looked at his wife.

"I'm sorry, I got busy and forgot to call him," Charlene said, winking at JJ.

Midway through the meal, Charlene spoke, "Since you have that meeting this morning, and it's always long, JJ can drive us to Russell. Does the sound okay with you?"

"That's a two hour drive, why do you need to go there?" the Dr. asked.

"We have about four functions in the near future you will attend, and I will need formals, and," she looked at Ellie and smiled, "I thought we might take a look in 'Secrets' for something interesting," she smiled and looked at JJ to watch his expression.

JJ knew the stuff Secrets sold, and he smiled as she caught the look from Charlene, a similar look was on Ellie's face, a smile filled with joy.

Dr. Redmon looked to JJ, "Don't let them embarrass you; they will do that if you let them."

JJ smiled at the Dr. and said, "It could be interesting watching them model some of the clothing they sell."

"Now I would like to see that myself," and turning to his wife, "You may have found your match, JJ is pretty sharp witted, I think." He looked over his cup and smiled at JJ, winking as he drank from the coffee cup.

The Dr. stood, "Well I need to be off, you know how they complain if anyone is late, and I have to stop by the office." Looking at JJ, he said, "Nice meeting you, I think we will get along just fine," extending his hand once again to JJ, pausing to look ah JJ's hand before he shook it, laughing at the gesture.

Feeling a slight twinge of guilt, JJ smiled and said, "I'll let you know if I see anything worth mentioning today," smiling at the Dr.

"You be sure and do that," smiling at Charlene, who was staring at both men.

Charlene and the Dr. walked from the room and Eileen twisted and kissed JJ quickly, "Dad likes you," she said and shuddered. "I am going to shower, and I'll wear something sexy for you today, I won't be half as long as MY MOTHER," she said, kissing JJ quickly before moving from his lap.

Charlene walked into the room and JJ started to stand. Waving her hand, she shook her head, walking to the coffee and bringing it to the table. After pouring a cup for each, she walked around the table and sat in his lap, as Eileen did earlier. Looking at JJ, she seemed to be studying his face for a long minute, possibly longer. "Charles likes you," she said. "Do you know why Eileen sat in your lap through breakfast this morning?" She asked.

JJ shook his head indicating he didn't.

"She was expecting us to say something; however you should know to expect the unexpected in this house. Do you have any idea why I say that?" She was looking directly into his eyes.

"I think I do," JJ said, "I have seen a couple of things that surprised me at first, but I got over them."

"I must say you were in control, not many young men would want to be introduced to a girl's father, especially with her sitting in his lap. It could have been interesting if Charles knew she was naked under her robe." She was smiling and he wasn't too sure she didn't know where his hand was busy minutes before.

"I guess I can call myself lucky, but it's something I won't be bragging about, that's for sure," he said

"I wouldn't expect to hear it anywhere else, and something else to think about, what you see in this room doesn't wander into another room," she said as she shifted on his lap. "Do you understand what I mean," she said softly as she cupped his balls, and squeezed sharply.

Eileen had to be in the shower, because JJ made a sound that should have been heard a mile, and she didn't release the pressure until he nodded, "YES," he tried to yell however it came out as a high squeak.

"You spoke to my father and I am sure he told you I could be all loving and forgiving or I could be your worst enemy."

JJ was nodding rapidly as she was speaking.

"I like you, as does the rest of this family, and I believe you can be discreet." Her hand was still on his balls; however, she was no longer applying pressure.

"One other thing to remember, I control the money, or purse strings, as you may call it, just so you don't forget." Moving from his lap, she was standing when she released his balls. "Come with me," she said.

JJ let out the deep breath he had been holding as she held his balls, following her into a room set up as an office. JJ don't know what to expect when she stopped and turned to him, however it wasn't for her to inform him of her husband's behavior. "Do you know my husband is fucking around?" She asked.

JJ was at a loss for words, and didn't speak until she asked the question again.

"No, I'm sorry, you are beautiful; I don't see why he would do it." That was the only reply he could think of at the time.

"Do you know that one of the women he is fucking is your mother?" She was looking straight into his eyes.

He didn't know she was aware his mom was fucking her husband, and didn't understand why she would tell him, unless she was testing in some manner. His heart was beating at twice its normal rate. He hoped she couldn't hear his heart beating, more important he hoped he didn't give it away he knew.

"Well, what have you to say to that?" she asked.

"If they are, which I don't believe, they need to be discreet; they sure don't need everyone to know they are involved, if they are." He was walking a thin line and didn't know which side she wanted him on, he knew she was fishing, and he was being used as a tall piece of bait.

"I know you fucked my daughter, she told me," she was still looking directly into his eyes.

JJ shook his head and said, "No she didn't, I haven't fucked your daughter, we have played kiss face some but that is all." He knew she was aware of this therefore, he wasn't telling her anything she didn't know.

She was studying him, her eyes seemed to be boring through his head. JJ wasn't prepared for her when she opened her robe and walked to him. His heart was racing again, and he knew she could feel it now; her breasts pressed against his chest. She looked up, when he looked down their lips were on the same level and another of his fantasies happened. He was kissing her as she shook one arm and he saw the robe fall from one shoulder. Switching hands, maintaining a hand behind his neck, JJ felt her shaking her arm and watched the robe fall to the floor. His prick pressed against her mound, which was definitely noticeable.

Her tongue began searching his mouth. Walking backwards, and pulling him at the same time, she began pulling his shirt from his trousers. Reaching the sofa, the remainder of his clothing disappeared quickly. She lay back on the sofa, and he followed her moves, as they joined, she was in command, their joining was cunt to prick. JJ had control while he was sliding in and out of her pussy, more so with her as he never had while in another woman. He assumed it was because she was doing the actual controlling with her pussy, hard and deep, or slow and tender. She was the master and he was her slave. It was just as grandpa described it, her pussy was master.

JJ was spent, as they lay silent on the sofa. He was enjoying her warm body and felt as though he never wanted to move.

"Another unexpected event," she said and they started laughing causing his prick to slip from her pussy. Placing her hand between her legs, she started laughing again.

"What is so funny now?" He asked.

"Today the sausage, tomorrow the butter for the French toast," she said and they began laughing again. Hugging his body tightly, she said, "You can clean up in there," pointing to a door, "I have to get dressed, we have a long day planned."

Charlene was correct about it being a long day; it was nine before they returned that evening. The day had been informative, as well as educational for JJ and he couldn't complain too much. The shops they visited, for the most part, were by appointment, with Ellie and Charlene being the only customers. The dressing rooms were spontaneous, where they saw a dress they were interested in; that is where they tried the dress, for fit and looks. JJ didn't think he would be telling Dr. Redmon too much about the day.

JJ expected to be a gardener, and he didn't expect he would be wearing the tuxedo Ellie demanded her mother purchase for him. The second best part of the day was the drive home; Charlene sat in the back seat and slept. Ellie practiced giving a blowjob and JJ told her she would get better, which seemed to please her a great deal.

Friday was another long day for JJ, Charlene gave instructions, while Ellie provided the distraction, lengthening his workday although she practiced on giving a blowjob one time. It was easy for JJ to refuse her request to go to her room with her; Tina was waiting at home for him.

JJ was up on Saturday morning shortly after five and turned the coffee on. He hated to leave the bed with Tina sleeping so peacefully however he had a two-hour drive and he wanted to leave at six. Helen walked into the kitchen before the coffee was finished and sat the cups and sugar near the perking pot.

"I don't think your dad will be up at his usual time this morning, he didn't get much sleep last night," Helen said and smiled at JJ. "How did you know he would become horney watching Tina walk around in her tiny nightie, and the sounds he heard coming from your bedroom would help him?" she asked.

"You said he got erect watching Eileen the morning she was here so I figured he would get twice as horney with his daughter running around almost nude." JJ sat back and waited for the coffee.

The coffee finished and she brought two cups to the table, however instead if sitting in her seat, she sat in his lap. Whispering in his ear, "Your dad was good last night, not great however he was good. What am I going to do when Tina goes back to school after next week?" she asked.

"Well, you said he had an erection the morning Ellie was here, I just filled his head with notions, and he took it from there. It worked, didn't it?"

"Yes, it worked, but I'm still concerned," she said lifting the cup.

"We may just have Eileen over here a few times, for a little stimulation," JJ grinned.

"If you are going to leave here by six, you had better stop with what you are doing, I may have to keep you here," Helen said.

"You mean you don't like my fingers here," JJ said as he put pressure on her clit, feeling it becoming harder as he slipped another finger deeper, rubbing across her 'G'. Trembling as the finger touched the sensitive area, her legs opened, allowing his hands and finger more freedom.

JJ was learning and Mary would have been proud of him, two minutes later, Helen was shaking as she reached the crest, a semi-controlled "Ohhhhhhh" escaping from her clenched lips.

Helen sat immobile on JJ's lap, his arms holding her safe, for minutes before she whispered in his ear, "Thank you, I love you." She felt the slight squeeze he gave her before he finally had to lift her from his lap, he needed to finish dressing.

JJ was putting his shirt on when he heard Tina moan. Looking at the bed, he knew she was having an erotic dream, similar to his wet dreams. She had the sheet pulled down, baring her breasts and her nipples were hardened, as she tried to force the sheet between her legs, using both fists. Watching her for a minute or two, she completed the dream, one loud moan acknowledging completion.

Tina opened her eyes slowly and saw JJ watching her, looking at her exposed body and the location of her hands, she moaned loudly as she rolled, turning her face from him and covering her head with a pillow. She was embarrassed at being caught.

JJ sat on the bed and pulled her to him, attempting to remove the pillow from her face.

"NO!" she exclaimed, "don't look at me."

"It's okay, I have them all the time," he said trying to ease her embarrassment. Of course, he hadn't had one as long as she slept with him each night.

Using his strength, he removed the pillow but she turned her face from him, and he was trying to get her to look at him, without success. Reaching for her extended nipple, he pulled it, rolled it, and sucked it after lowering his head. When her hands went behind his head and he heard her moan lightly, he looked up and finally she allowed him to see her face. Releasing her nipple, he moved his lips to her mouth, kissing her, tenderly at first and then, by mutual consent, the kiss became passionate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.