Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thinking about her answer and knowing she couldn't lie to him, she responded, "I haven't asked you about your girl friends, have I?"

He was silent for a moment before answering, "No, you haven't."

"Could we leave it at that?" she asked, she was looking into his eyes as she spoke.

He grinned at her and said, "I can handle that," hugging her tightly and kissing her quickly on the lips, swiping his tongue against her lips at the same time. "Maybe later we can have a frank discussion, if you think it's okay?"

Helen was proud and she felt like talking. "Today is the first time I have made love on top, you are the first man to lick and suck my pussy, and I could never talk your father into pulling on my breasts like you did. It hurt at first but in the end, it was fantastic, it made me come so hard I can't wait to do it again. That has been my fantasy."

"What other fantasies have you?" he asked, grinning as he tilted her chin where they were looking at one another, eye to eye.

The chuckle was amusing and her grin widened, "You would disown me if you heard some of my fantasies, maybe someday I might share one or two with you." Her grin quickly left her face, changing to a serious expression, there was no way in the world could she share her fantasies with him.

"I've always thought fantasies were just that, fantasies, however I just had a fantasy come true, we are in my bed after making love," he said as he hugged her roughly, semi-wrestling by rolling her over, his weight firmly pressed against her, getting a playful squeal from her, before she joined his playful antics with some of her own. A few minutes of play and they lay still, huddled close.

He was staring at the ceiling, after their few minutes of silent cuddling, "Mom, would you wear the blue sundress dad bought you this afternoon, please?" He was thinking how nice his mom would look in the dress, it was sexy, and he was proud and wanted to show her off.

"Honey, I can't wear that dress, you can't wear a bra with it, and my knees would show, and I might be a little embarrassed at that, Helen said as she pulled his nipple which had hardened somewhat by her flicking it with her nail. Helen received a false reading as she saw his prick stiffen, and fall, as she pulled his nipple, however she didn't see the grimace his face made.

No bra, I wonder if she would go without panties too, JJ thought, feeling his prick jump at the thought of having access to her tits and pussy. JJ felt his prick slowly regaining its strength as he thought about his mom and Eileen going to lunch, and neither wearing panties or bra. Another few moments and he would be ready to roll and punch his mom's pussy again, however when he heard her next words, his prick relaxed, much quicker than it rose.

Oh, by the way, how did Eileen know you were in town? Something else, you smelled like you just got out of the shower and you were freshly shaved, were you at Eileen's house last night?" Helen asked inquisitively, raising on an elbow and looking into his face.

Rising on his elbow, he faced her, "No," he said, "not all night. I stopped there at four this morning, showered, shaved, and came straight here."

"Right, you just showered and shaved and came straight here," she obviously didn't believe him.

"No, she waited up for me. I needed a shower and I used hers, when I was finished she was sleeping and I came straight here. Now, how about that blue dress, and quit changing the subject." he said with a firm voice.

"Good heavens, I have a lot to do, I've just over two hours to get ready." She kissed him one more time and this kiss lasted a little longer, both continuing with the roaming hands while their lips were engaged.

Eileen was punctual, arriving exactly at two. Helen was still dressing and JJ shouted to her when he saw Eileen turn into the drive. Since he was standing at the door, he walked to the car to meet her. She looked up at him, the look half embarrassment, and half joy. He smiled and opened her door, she almost jumped from her car, locking her arms around his neck and crushing her lips against his.

The kiss was semi passionate, remembering where we were and neighbors were nosy when it came to strangers pulling into a drive. There was not a need for a neighborhood watch, as neighbors took great care in noticing who came and went. JJ stepped back and whistled softly, she looked gorgeous. Her light yellow dress made her brown eyes stand out, perhaps aided by the sparkle in her eyes and the wide smile. He did not miss the open top of her dress and he exaggerated as he looked down, he could see her breasts lying in the built-in bra. His prick stirred as she glanced down, getting the same view he did; she looked up, smiled and poked him in the ribs.

Eileen and he walked towards the house, his eyes more on her exposed breasts than the walkway. She stopped suddenly, "My gosh!" she exclaimed. "Mrs. Blackmon, you look stunning!"

JJ looked up at her sudden comment; he had never seen his mother look better. His mom was wearing the sundress his dad bought her five years earlier. She was correct, it did stop about three inches above her knees, but she looked wonderful. JJ could feel his chest expand as his eyes watered, he was filled with pride; this was his mom.

His dad had excellent taste, JJ thought, the dress fit perfectly and she looked years younger. He walked up the steps and clutched her, giving her a hug. "You look beautiful," he whispered in her ear. It did not go unnoticed as he felt her body press firmly against his erection. Stepping back, he looked down at the top of the dress, he could see her breasts filled the bodice perfectly and the overflow of her breasts was perfect, and prick rising sexy.

Eileen insisted on taking the convertible and she drove as JJ sat between the two 'chicks'. The meal was fabulous and Helen and Eileen chatted constantly, he noticed they got along better than his mom and Tina. He knew however, if he brought this up to his sister, there would be a fight. He drove during the return trip and the conversation was between Eileen and Helen. The highlight of the afternoon had to be the waiter, having made a dozen trips to their table and each trip he stood over Eileen as he asked if he could be of any service. Helen and Eileen made fun of and laughed about him and his erection during the entire drive home.

"The party was the best yet Mom," JJ said hugging her, his hands capturing a breast.

"It's not over yet, I think you have a couple of presents you haven't unwrapped," she said as she nodded to his sister.

Tina led him to the door, opened it and pushed him forward into the darkness. Reaching for the light, he was surprised to see the two girls sitting on his bed, their dress a little old for their age. Walking to the closest girl, she stood and turned for his inspection. He nodded and turned. The second girl was standing, waiting on instructions. He nodded and she turned. When she was facing him again, he looked from one to the other, finally making a selection.

Pleased at being selected, she gave him a big smile and pushed him to the bed, she helped, as he removed his clothes. She watched as he stroked his prick a few times, bringing it to a full erection, and then she began undressing.

The dress was buttoned down the front and he watched as she slowly worked each button slowly, delaying the removal. The dress finally open, she slowly removed it, over one shoulder, then the next shoulder, sliding it slowly down one arm, and just as slow, removed the second arm. Tossing the dress to the girl he hadn't selected, she reached to catch the garment as it passed over her head, she was naked. Her clothing was lying in the floor beside her chair.

JJ watched as the undressing seemed to take hours, the full slip, the corset, the garter belt, then the stockings, one at a time and the second much slower than the first. The panties came next, however she had her back to him, and he couldn't see her pussy or her tits. She slowly removed the bra, and tossed it aside. She was naked, finally.

The girl turned as the door opened. JJ turned to the door and Charlene Redmon spoke as JJ's prick erupted, shooting his sperm across his chest. "Time to put your clothes on girls, I hope you gave JJ a memorable fourteenth birthday present."

"Damn," JJ said aloud, "that same stupid dream." Reaching for his shorts, he wiped his cum from his chest, and tossed his shorts on the floor. Every dream was similar, the girls always young and teasing, just the people and settings change. Without looking at the clock, he knew it was three a.m. He looked at the clock, just to make sure, and it was three.

Reaching for his trousers and slipping them on, he buttoned up and walked into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator and reaching for a beer, he stopped and took the pitcher of orange juice instead. He was meeting Ellie at seven and he didn't want to drink this close to meeting her. Pouring a glass of OJ, he replaced the pitcher and carried the glass to his room, removing his trousers and sitting on the bed.

At least it's been over four months, thinking about his last similar dream, which was much better that two or three times a month, when they first started.

Thinking back to the night of his fourteenth birthday, he remembered the girls tapping on his window at midnight and taking him to the garage. They undressed him and then he had to make the choice, his present, which he would fuck first. The one he didn't select stripped and they watched the second girl strip slowly. She was naked and they were mutually exploring one another, the second girl even joined as they explored one another's bodies. "That's enough teasing girls, get your clothes on and let's go home." The girl's mother waited until the girls were dressed before she spoke to JJ. "Did you enjoy your birthday present, JJ?" The girls thought of it themselves; they wanted to give you something special. The girls walked out the door and she followed, leaving JJ standing, hands covering his deflated prick. JJ remembered the look on the girls faces as they left the garage, pure spite showed on each. JJ crawled through his window, the clock in his face showed three a.m.

JJ drank the juice and lay back on the bed, within a minute he was sleeping.

Waking to the smell of fresh coffee, JJ glanced at the clock, wondering who left the glass sitting on his nightstand. He began thinking about his plans for the day, a visit to Eileen's grand parents. He chuckled to himself as he slipped from the bed and walked into the bathroom for a shower and shave.

Morgan was sipping the hot coffee, refreshed after a good nights sleep, having had a full day to recover from his hangover. He remembered barely moving the day before, after his friends had carried him in two nights earlier. The celebration got in full swing after his team won the tournament and Morgan came away with two additional personal trophies.

JJ made quick work of his morning erection, as he thought about his mom, and their new relationship, but the vision of Charlene Redmon's legs spread wide, was the ultimate and his load shot on the wall of the shower. While toweling himself dry, he knew he would be putty in her hands if she spread for him. He knew he would need to play it close when she returned. As an afterthought, he cussed Marge for instilling the thought in his mind, however he knew she was just the messenger, and you don't shoot the messenger.

JJ walked into the kitchen, dressed to meet Eileen's grandparents, "Morning Dad, great bowling this weekend," he said, touching his father on the shoulder, as he walked to the coffee pot. JJ was proud of his father's game; never bowling over 230, his father's 255 was good enough for a trophy.

"Good morning, son, sorry I wasn't too sociable yesterday, damn beer got me, I had a good time though." Morgan was smiling, remembering the tournament.

"I understand, dad, how you feeling today? I'd like to sit and talk a while but Eileen is will be here soon to pick me up, we are going to the country, her grandparents farm. I took mom shopping yesterday, she said it was her shopping day and we didn't think you were up to it." JJ sat beside his dad, placing a hand on his arm, wanting the personal contact he missed the past weeks.

"Thanks, son," Morgan said, "I sure didn't feel like going out yesterday, and you know your mom, she hates driving anywhere alone. Hell, I don't even know why she gets a license, she never drives."

"Son, I'm not getting nosey, but that young girl was here Sunday night, I do remember that, and she was here yesterday, a couple of times, anything serious there, she is pretty young?" Morgan asked, thinking as a father.

"She is a nice girl, dad," JJ replied in a serious tone, "but she is too immature to even think about getting serious with. She is nice looking though, don't you think?" JJ was smiling as he looked at his father, a smile just happened to pop up on the elder Blackmon's face at the same time.

"Yes, but you remember..." JJ cut Morgan's words short.

"She is sixteen now dad, and that's the age of consent. I'm not getting serious if that is a worry to you, and I will take precautions, when or if, if that is the reason for your question."

Morgan looked at his son, and JJ could see a slight nod as his father's facial expression seemed to relax. Both Blackmon's sat silent as they studied one another and sipped on their coffee.

JJ finished his coffee and watched as his father studied his empty cup. Morgan started to speak but turned his head when he heard the noise from the bedroom. JJ walked to the coffee pot and refilled the two cups, pouring another and returning to the table just as his mother walked into the room. He sat the coffee on the table and slowly took his seat, his eyes on the door. His mom stepped in the doorway, getting stares from both men.

Helen walked into the room and saw her men looking at her. She liked the looks she was getting, they actually sent a thrill through her body as she walked to Morgan, bent forward expressly for her sons pleasure, and kissed her husband. The kiss was more than the normal brush of lips, which surprised him, causing him pull back and look at her a little odd. She smiled at him and walked to her son, bending to kiss him, giving her husband an equal opportunity to enjoy her body.

JJ allowed her to kiss him briefly and his quick movement surprised her as he pulled her into his lap. She struggled, offering a token resemblance of resisting, as her son spoke, "Good morning gorgeous."

Morgan's mouth hadn't closed as he looked at his wife and when he was able to speak, his words were forced. "Damn woman!" after a moments pause, he regained his speech, "you come out here dressed in front of your son looking like that?"

Morgan's remarks were made in reference to the two-piece shorty pajama set Helen was wearing, a purchase from the prior days shopping. Eileen had actually picked it out after she and Helen were looking at sleepwear. It was a two-piece, turquoise in color and the top was almost translucent, covering a pair of darker, wide legged bottoms. It was designed to get the attention of a male, which definitely worked in JJ's case. Helen hoped it would work at bedtime, however Morgan failed to notice. "Why, I think it's a delightful outfit, Eileen helped me pick it out."

"JJ," Morgan remarked with a smile, "I married a hussy, walking around in her pajamas, and not wearing a robe." Morgan was looking at his wife and recognized a beauty he hadn't seen in many months, at least HE hadn't noticed. Inside he was smiling because Morgan remembered the robe going in the trash. He knew he couldn't perform as he did in years past however there was nothing wrong with his eyesight, he enjoyed Helen preparing breakfast in her pajamas, knowing soon the weather would change and she would start wearing a heavier nightgown.

Morgan looked at his wife and son, they were not aware, however his son's hand was within an inch of a breast, and this excited him thinking about another man's hand caressing her breast, while he watched.

"Ask Mr. Smarty pants where my robe is, he is the one who put it up," she said as she leaned to look at JJ.

The light knock on the front door caused three people to jump, Morgan stood to answer the door, and Helen, unaware the visitor was Eileen, tried to scramble to the bedroom. JJ held his mom firmly, taking the opportunity to caress her breast quickly. Helen continued scuffling, trying to rise from JJ's lap, until she saw Eileen enter, leading her husband. The sudden scuffling and twisting gave JJ a few chances to caress a breast and nipple, and when Morgan returned the first feature his eyes noticed were the pointed nipples poking hard against the material covering her breasts.

Eileen, having spent the majority of the last two days in the Blackmon house, felt at home as she walked to the coffee pot and poured herself a half cup of coffee. Holding the pot towards the table, she saw Helen and JJ with a full cup, and carrying the pot to the table, topped of Morgan's cup, leaning her hip against his body as she poured.

Eileen returned the coffee pot and upon returning to the table elected to stand beside Morgan rather than sit. Eileen was showing off her new out fit, picked out by JJ the day before, however he didn't appear to notice. She did notice his hand was under his mother's pajama top and it was awful near a breast. Looking at Helen's pointed nipples, she wondered if he was the reason they were pressing firmly against the material, obvious to anyone looking at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.