Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"MMMMMoooooooommmmmm," Alice screamed again, much louder. JJ did not understand she was at the peak of her orgasm, masturbating while watching her mother and him. As the final spurts passed through his prick, entering the screaming girl's mother, he knew he was caught in a compromising situation.

Alice tried unsuccessfully to impede the cry, the shock running through her body and the sound escaping her before she realized she was that close to coming. The excitement of the moment struck her much sooner than she expected, and she had no control over her body once she passed that magic point. The rapid approach of her orgasm was easy to explain, full credit to the fact she was so near her mother and JJ, just a few steps away.

Normally, she would be on the veranda or her room across the drive, while she watched her mom make love. Surprisingly, she was jealous of her mom for just a short moment, because JJ was her man, and it should have been her squatted above him. Nevertheless, her nipples were now hard and pointed from her tugging, while her pussy was wet with her juices. Her fingers continued briskly rubbing across her clitoris, now erect and extremely sensitive to touch.

JJ was unaware Alice had watched he and her mother as they made love, rather as they fucked. There was no love involved, just pure lust, and if asked, JJ would be the first to admit that it wasn't just Erica, he was as deep into lust as she was.

After his breathing returned to normal and his body relaxed, JJ began thinking logical. He realized the consequences of being caught making love with Erica; he expected all hell to break loose. The first thing she would do would be to call off the marriage, and then terminate their friendship. He felt like a child having just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. There was no way he could talk himself out of this situation; she caught him dead to rights. He would accept what she gave him, and hope they could remain friends. After all, she was carrying his baby.

There was a long minute of dead silence in the room, neither in a hurry to break the stillness as it was. The only movement and sound was JJ getting dressed. Alice looked at her mother, and then at JJ before she spoke, "Mom, JJ and I are going to stay here for a while; there are things I have to tell him. He has been asking for weeks and I think now is the time to answer his questions, and this may take some time."

JJ knew it; the ax was about to fall and there was no way he could stop it, he really did not know what to expect. Erica stood and walked to her daughter, hugging her and whispering to her, before returning to JJ and hugging him, kissing him lightly on the lips. Smiling at him while she patted his arm she said, "I will see you in a short while, everything will be fine."

After Erica left the room, there was another long period of stillness and silence. Walking to the sofa, she turned and sat in his lap. Her voice was soft; however, her tone was serious when she spoke. "I am going to tell you a few things, and you may change your mind about us getting married, and I wouldn't blame you."

JJ looked at her confused. He was expecting her to call the marriage off; however, she was now giving him the opportunity to change his mind. He was definitely confused; he was beginning to think he was incapable of understanding anyone.

JJ listened as she began telling her story. He become more amazed as the story continued and he began to see things a little clearer. As she slowly related her personal experiences and spoke of her families sordid past, much of what she confessed to him seemed far-fetched, however he knew the incidents were true.

"JJ, I enjoyed watching you and mom fucking earlier, and I came as hard as you and mom. You see, I get great enjoyment from watching people make love, and I have for the past four or more years. I was eight years old when I saw Willa raped the first time, and it happened in the next room. I was watching from my room across the driveway. I wanted to do something but it was so exciting I couldn't bring myself to get help for her. I couldn't ask for help because they would have stopped, and I didn't want that. From that day until the day she left here, I watched closely, and on occasions, I would see her with a man. It was after my 10th birthday when things really changed."

"Dad had a meeting with about a dozen men, and they were in our game room. After the meeting, dad brought them over here and they took turns fucking Willa, again on the bed in the next room. Over and over, they fucked her and made her suck their pricks, and it went on all afternoon. Watching them fuck Willa was the most exciting day of my life, at that time. I will come back to Willa; however, I need to tell you about myself.

I have been masturbating since I was twelve and I found that I have a much greater sensation, I come a lot harder, if I can watch someone making love as I do. Mom has provided me with that outlet, bringing her boyfriends to this room. She has been aware for some time that I have watched her, and I think she gets as much pleasure from it as I. Dad has his girlfriends; however, I do not know where he takes them. Mom's boyfriends always come to the house, and she brings them to this room.

Mom and dad do not sleep together and as far as I know, they haven't made love in ten years to one another. The only reason they remain married is the money, both know Grandma would cut them off if they divorced. I'm sure that dad makes a good living, however I also know he doesn't want to do without the money grandma gives them. Something you need to know, something I will tell you and ask you to never pass on. Dad is my dad, merely by the fact he's married to my mother; grandpa is actually my blood father. They don't know I'm aware of it, and I don't want you to tell, however I want no more secrets between us."

"JJ, I was jealous watching as you fucked mother, but I understand, she is a woman where I am still a child when it comes to making love, and I will not ask you to stop. I have lived with mom and dad, and they really don't have a marriage. They merely go through the motions. They lie to one another on daily basis, and I don't want us to do that.

I only ask that you would treat me with respect, and I promise to respect you always. I know things will be different and we both need to adjust. Whatever we do, please, don't embarrass me in front of others and I promise I will not embarrass you. I would like to ask something else of you, please let us not argue in front of my parents. I want them to think we have the best marriage ever, even if it should fail. I promise you I will do my best."

Alice, sitting on JJ's lap, had been twisting as she spoke. While she was telling her story, JJ had one hand between her legs, playing with her pussy by tracing his fingers around the lips, pushing two fingers inside her and rubbing his wet fingers across her clit. The other worked under her blouse and alternating breasts, his busy hands toyed with each; caressing the breast, pulling each nipple, keeping it hard. His hands were torturing her body and it was becoming much harder for her to speak with a clear voice, as her breathing became irregular and she was gasping as her body began trembling. He was manipulating her body and she was loosing control of her thoughts.

Unable to control herself any longer, she pressed her thin body against him and whispered faintly, "Would you please make love to me now?" His face began glowing and she received the answer she wanted desperately through his expression. Raising and pulling him behind her, she walked as quickly as her trembling legs would carry her into the bedroom. Turning the coverlet back, and facing him, she began undressing. Turning completely and displaying her nude body to him, she smiled and cupped her breasts, pulling on the hard nipples one last time to keep them erect, before she slipped gracefully into the bed.

He undressed at warp speed, crawling in beside her. Taking her in his arms, his lips sought hers, locking them in a passionate kiss. His tongue was busy inside her mouth, exploring, while his hands were equally busy exploring her body. Her body was much softer than Marge's or Mary's however, her inexperience was exciting him to his highest level, higher than Tina ever raised him even. She was making little sounds as his fingers trailed lightly over her body, and he knew they were sounds of satisfaction and joy.

The phone began ringing and it was ignored until the twentieth or so ring. Alice was becoming annoyed, "That is mom, I wonder why she is calling, and I told her we would be a while."

JJ reluctantly crawled from the bed and walked to the phone, "yes," he said.

Alice watched his expressions as he listened on the telephone, smiling at him and rubbing her breast with one hand while tugging on a nipple with the other, teasing him. He listened for half a minute and responded, "Yes," and remained listening, his eyes watching his wife-to-be as she was tormenting him by putting a finger inside her pussy and working it back and forth, slowly finger fucking herself.

Further, into the one-sided conversation she heard him speak with a questioning voice, "You want to what!" He looked toward the bed and began shaking his head as he listened. His final words spoken before replacing the receiver, "I don't know, I'm not sure," sounded strange to Alice as she made room for him in the bed again, patting a spot beside her.

"That was your mom," JJ said as he lay on the spot she patted. "She wants us to turn the overhead light on while we make love; she wants to watch us." JJ was dazed at the suggestion, and he wasn't sure if she was serious or just playing a prank on him.

Alice looked at him and was serious when she asked, "Do you mind if I turn the light on for her? I told you I have watched her many times and I think it will be exciting knowing she is watching me in return, us I should say."


Nearing midnight, JJ walked into his kitchen and removed a bottle of beer from the refrigerator. Sitting in the darkness as he drank the refreshing cold liquid, he began reliving the weekend. Friday evening he was looking forward to a quiet and enjoyable evening with Alice and here it was, almost Monday morning, and he was going to be married. "Damn," he said aloud, "what kind of hole have I dug for myself?"

While sipping on his second beer, he began grinning, actually he was laughing at himself. He thought about tales he heard about getting the bachelor jitters, nervousness before getting married, and knew he was a prime example. Alice was intelligent, beautiful, and above all, honest. He was shocked when she said she had tempted Chuck and Eddie, actually wanting to take blame for the attempted rape.

Although that was no reason for them to rape her, she felt remorse for tempting them as she had been masturbating while she watched them fucking a classmate behind the bleachers during lunch. Eddie spotted her and pointed out her imprudent behavior to Chuck, and after school, they gave her the momentous visit.

Alice asked for, neither did she demand anything from him, and meanwhile she afforded him many opportunities to change his mind. She and Erica surely came from a different mold, much unlike the other women he met during the past two months. Neither seemed to worry about tomorrow, each confident and living today to the fullest receiving the greatest pleasure from the moment. Marge and Mary fell in this same category, neither asking for anything other than a good time. Tina, his own sister, was not up-front with him, hiding her relationship with her housemate, even after he confronted her. Charlene and Eileen were much different, each demanding and each schemed to gain something from everyone, always needing the upper hand.

JJ lay in the bed unable to sleep; the two beers seemed to relax his mind, although not his body. Charlene and Eileen were paramount on his mind, and he realized it was 1957 and women were attempting to gain more control over their personal lives, however these two seemed more aggressive than did others. He read a few articles in the newspaper and magazines, and it seemed that women, from all parts of the country, had a common goal in mind. There seemed to be an organized movement to get out of the house, secure a job, and become more independent.

JJ smiled in the darkness remembering the discussion his mother and father had when he was a junior high school, when she mentioned getting a job. There was no argument; however, the discussion did get heated. In the end, his mom had quietly conceded, and agreed to remain at home and let his father make the living. He remembered his father getting quite upset that evening, however his mom's diplomatic approach ironed out the wrinkles and the subject never came up again.

"These people are weird and I do not understand them." How many times that thought passed through his mind, he frowned as he tried to sleep. Chuckling to himself in the darkness, he wondered how he could question their actions realizing he was in the same category, maybe worse. He could think of none who made love to a family member and yet he made love to both his mother, and his sister. That was incest and criminal. Their actions were out of greed, for the most part he presumed, while his enacted out of lust. As far as he knew, there was no law prohibiting a mother from spying on her daughter and getting off while watching her make love. There was a law prohibiting a mother from making love to her son, and vice versa. He groaned as he realized he was no better than they were, and he criticized their actions daily.

JJ woke late the following morning. After rushing through his shower, he was pleasantly surprised to see Alice, Jessica, and Eileen, in his kitchen; although he was disappointed to see they were looking at books containing pictures of baby clothing with the books spread over the table. Since it was Christmas break and there was no school, he suspected the three would be inseparable for the next two weeks.

Eileen was in her favorite position while visiting, sitting in his father's lap, squirming and shifting as usual. It was typical on a Saturday to see her sitting in his father's lap when he entered the kitchen. Eileen usually arrived before breakfast and always willing to help his mother, sometimes insisting Helen sit as Eileen prepared the entire meal.

JJ understood why she came to his home. She was welcomed and the atmosphere was friendly and harmonious, something missing at her home. This morning it was Alice and Helen doing the honors with the meal.

JJ gave Alice a light squeeze as he walked past her, his attention directed to the coffeepot. Helen looked from Morgan to JJ and she was smiling as he poured himself a cup of coffee. He knew the smile was more for his dad's benefit as Eileen never failed to arouse Morgan. Helen knew she was in for a good time later in the day when they were alone, or that evening at least.

Helen was happy to have the girls in the house. They brought laughter and humor and enriched the overall atmosphere because they were comfortable, actually feeling at home. Each girl was always ready to assist, either with the preparation of a meal, a shopping trip, or just company for the retired couple. Morgan loved the attention he received, and Eileen never failed to arouse him. Helen felt slight pangs of jealousy at times, because of her youth, however for the most part, the young girl was a pleasure to have visiting. She kept everyone laughing, even when the brunt of a joke was on her. JJ wondered how she could be such a bitch at times, and all loving and kind minutes later.

Alice wasted no time dropping the dishcloth on the counter and perching herself in JJ's lap when Helen suggested it. Jessica immediately stood and continued where Alice stopped, assisting with the meal. The breakfast dragged on, as the girls and Helen, could think of nothing else to talk about other than JJ and Alice getting married, and the baby. JJ was pleasantly surprised when Alice broke ranks and elected to spend the day with him instead of staying with her friends.

Wigwam happily put her to work alongside JJ when they finally arrived at the house on the work schedule. She was the brunt of many jokes throughout the day, after they learned the young couple was to wed and Alice was pregnant. It was good-natured and she took it in stride, laughing when they laughed at her. JJ had his share of the jokes directed at him, Wigwam saw to that.


JJ woke with the usual morning hard on. He lay in the bed thinking about the past few months, and was actually amazed at the changes in his life. Months earlier, he had pussy on his mind constantly; however, he had a very limited source. Today he had an abundance of available pussy. Many times, he wondered how long he could manage at his present level. His youth kept him in a high state of sexual awareness and he could see no logical reason for his sex prowess to wane, at least in the near future.

The problem he saw foremost was his desire for the women. Most were sex starved and ultimately dressed provocative and enticing. He had no doubt his feelings would change when they no longer looked inviting. He understood there would forever be women who had not the youth nor appeal, yet he would bed them in an instant. Marge and Mary were prime examples, and there were others. Grandma came to mind and he wanted her very much. He was determined he would get his way with her, eventually. He hoped it would be soon.

Charlene and Erica would always be good for a fuck, Erica especially. She could stand against the wall, take your prick in her pussy and get off without you moving. Charlene was near the same; however, you had to get her on her back, legs lifted where your balls would bang against her asshole, meanwhile you needed to mangle her breasts. He was learning each woman had oddities about fucking, and if you played your cards right, they would get off before you could get a full erection. He learned each had one thing in common, and that was time. You may only fuck for five minutes; however, they wanted you in the bed for an hour, or two hours in the cases of Charlene and Erica. He wasted full mornings in a bed before he learned his lesson, many times walking from the house exhausted.

Mary told him, late one evening, he rekindled the dormant sexual drive she had many years earlier. Marge, in their last week together, admitted she had lost not the desire for sex; however, she stopped looking for it and was willing to accept any that came along. That is until he came along, and she reluctantly admitted she would look for a suitable replacement once they were apart.

After watching his mom the previous afternoon, he concluded she was a combination of Marge and Mary. Helen stopped looking for sex when she married, although accepted any that ventured along. JJ felt responsible for the change in her sex drive. Aware she was seeing Dr. Redmon was one thing, however his daily teasing, petting, jabbing and poking refreshed a drive lost many years previous.

JJ wasn't prepared to see his mom making love, rather being fucked by another man. If he caught her in bed, he might have considered otherwise. He heard her begging when he entered the front door, the previous afternoon. Helen was leaning across the dining room table and the man was fucking her from behind; he didn't see love.

The first question that came to his mind was why was his mom home? Eileen and Alice were supposed to take his parents Christmas shopping, and he was to have a new washer delivered while they were being chauffeured. He returned home to let the service man deliver the washer, however he could see the washer had been installed and the service man was putting the meat to his mom. He wanted to stop the coupling because it was his mother. He almost called out however refrained as he saw the enjoyment she displayed. She was crying out how good it was, and how much she needed it, and even begging him to fuck her harder. JJ backed from the room, returned to his truck, and drove aimlessly the remainder of the afternoon. Ten thousand images passed through his mind and when he finally calmed he came to a decision; she wasn't being forced and she was doing no more than he did to other men's wives. As much as he disliked it, she was human and had needs. He hated the thought of her being human, at the moment.


Christmas Eve, JJ was knocking on Alice's door early. He and Alice planned to deliver presents to Wigwam, Willa, and their children. Dan Evans opened the door and stood looking at JJ for a few seconds before stepping back and motioning him inside.

"They are in the dining room," he said gruffly. JJ knew immediately he was involved in a disagreement of some sort with Erica.

JJ entered the dining room ladened with the wrapped presents for Dan, Erica, and Alice. He only heard the end of the conversation however, Alice was determined as she spoke to her mother.

Neither JJ or Alice were happy when Erica, Helen, and Charlene, were discussing what type of ceremony they would have, leaving the couple out of the planning. He knew they were still planning when he heard Alice speaking to her mother with a pleading in her voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.