Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ took the elevator to the lobby and was surprised to see so many friends remaining. The Redmon family, along with Grandma and Grandpa, were in a circle chatting, as well as his mother. He approached and the women gave him a hug while Dr. Redman shook his hand.

Dr. Redman pulled him aside, "Son, if you'll come by and see me in a day or two, we'll talk about your car."

JJ nodded, and looked at Grandpa, a serious and determined look on his face. JJ nodded his acknowledgment to Grandpa, and taking his mother by the arm, walked from the building, the others following.

The drive home seemed much shorter knowing that Alice was doing fine. His mother was quiet as he drove, speaking the first time when they pulled into the drive.

"What are your plans now JJ?"

"If you're speaking about tonight, I'm going to shower and return to the hospital, however if you're speaking about the incident, I have to think about it a while." JJ looked at his mother and said, "I am just thankful she wasn't more seriously hurt. She will be fine in a couple of days."

"I was thinking about your work," she said. "Are you going to start working tomorrow as you planned?"

"Yes, I plan on starting tomorrow. Wigwam can handle things for a couple of days, until Alice gets out of the hospital, and then I will help him. He has two men lined up to help so there should be no problem. I have total confidence in him; he has my trust."

JJ returned to the hospital and shuffled up the stairs, afraid a nurse might be in the hallway if he took the elevator. Looking through the small window, he saw no one in the hallway and slipped quietly into Alice's room. Although it had taken him two hours, she was wide-awake. Her face lit up at the sight of him as she held her arms outstretched, beckoning him closer. Taking the few steps to the bed, he was amazed how comfortable he felt with her arms around him. It seemed natural as they held one another, kissing lightly, as though it was an everyday occurrence. After the unexpected cordial greeting, JJ spread the hamburgers on the tray and within minutes, they were licking their fingers and laughing at one another's lack of table manners.

After the hamburgers were consumed rather noisily, JJ placed the wrappers in the trash and sat beside her on the bed. They held hands and looked at one another, sitting silently, and neither speaking. Staring at her, he wondered what was going through her mind. His own head was confused, he found himself looking at her in a much different way than he had earlier in the week. There was a strange feeling deep inside, which he couldn't explain, however at the present time there were many things unexplained. Considering the occasion, he wondered if his inner feeling may have been because of the accident, and his concern for her.

The silence was broken with the light tap on the door, and the nurse entered. JJ expected to be tossed, however, he was surprised when she spoke.

"I am going to take the three o'clock readings a little early and Alice will not be interrupted during the night. That will give her a full, uninterrupted night of rest, and if her temperature is normal, she can go home in the morning. Of course, her temperature rise may be because she is ovulating, but we can't be sure."

JJ and the nurse looked in Alice's direction and watched her face flush. Alice looked at the pair watching her, and slowly pulled the sheet up over her face, shielding herself from their view. She was embarrassed at the nurse's frank opinion. She remained with her face covered, while the nurse took her blood pressure and pulse. Alice quickly pulled the sheet from her face when the nurse spoke again.

"I will have to take your temperature rectally if I can't see your face, which would you prefer?" The woman in white was asking with a wide grin. After taking her temperature and filling her water, the nurse smiled at her, making a final comment, "Okay sweetie, everything looks fine and I will see you in the morning around six o'clock." With those parting words, she departed the room without acknowledging JJ.

JJ had moved to the far corner and sat in the visitor's chair upon the nurse's entry. As soon as the nurse left, JJ walked to the bed, sitting in the spot Alice patted. Looking at one another for a long minute, JJ lowered his head and their lips met, as her arms reached for his shoulders. The kiss was of a friendly nature and not passionate.

Alice began trembling as her lips pressed against JJ's. She was at the decision point, having made up her mind while lying in the wreckage, to make love the JJ at the earliest opportunity. Moreover, the time was right; the nurse confirmed that earlier in the day. The location was not as she expected, but it was much more suitable than the backseat of the car. Her first choice of location was her bed, the second a motel or hotel, but under the circumstances, the hospital room would suffice. Her inexperience was showing and JJ wasn't helping the problem, in fact, he was as nervous as she was.

Alice was nervous, and Willa's words to her weeks earlier seemed to calm her somewhat. Willa told her that her first time would hurt like a bitch, and she should be prepared for the pain. Her partner, after seeing her flawless body, would be ready and stiff as a board, and he would probably not treat her with tenderness. He would be thinking of himself only, and not of her. It was up her to ensure she was wet and ready for his first, hard thrusts. If she was fortunate, it would be with someone she cared about, and he would treat her lovingly, and would think of her.

Alice went through the beginning motions of making love, the kissing and touching, finally thinking of the promise to herself while in the wreckage, made a decision. Pushing against JJ's chest, he raised to the upright position as her hands continued pushing until he was forced to sit upright as her body followed his. Loosening the two top buttons of her gown, she pulled it over her head and tossed it to the foot of the bed. Reclining, she watched JJ's eyes as they covered her naked body. Taking the initiative, she cupped her small 32A breasts in her hands, and began pulling on the nipples, a sensual move to get him excited.

Watching him gaze at her, she wondered how he really felt looking at her slim body, just fifteen years old not yet developed into womanhood. After turning him down once before, she wondered if he would take her this time, she told him she was ready. It was apparent he wasn't making any aggressive moves and it would be up to her to get him to make love to her. Never once, and in her wildest of imaginations, did she ever expect it to be this difficult, however she made the decision, and she was going to stick to it.

JJ was slow to catch on, and she had his belt loosened and shirt halfway removed, before he began helping. The tables were turned and she was now looking at his naked body, as he removed the last article of clothing. Lifting the coverlet, she patted the bed beside her. He cautiously stepped to the bed and hesitated a moment, finally slipping into the bed beside her. Her body felt hot compared to his, and she wondered if she would be allowed to return home later in the morning. Her high temperature had caused her to be detained in the hospital overnight. Once again, she took the initiative and rolled her body, making contact with his. This was an apparent proper move because JJ wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against him, his full erection pressing against her stomach.

The first kisses JJ placed on her were on her black eye and her bandaged beforeheand, and each of the kisses a very light. As their lips met, the initial kisses were loving and tender, and as they continued, they became aggressive and much harder, and longer. Hands began exploring and as a result, soft moans were heard from each participant. Alice felt her heart pumping faster as her breathing quickened. She became the aggressor by forcing herself upon him.

To a passerby, it would appear as though JJ was a reluctant participant, and only engaged in the act to fulfill a requirement of having a pair. Anyone watching would immediately be aware Alice was the aggressor, although JJ was participating somewhat. To most, it would seem unusual since the man is depicted as the aggressive partner.

JJ loved the feel of Alice's body pressed against his, her body was soft and warm fitting against his body perfectly. He half expected her to move and break the contact between their two bodies, especially when his prick pressed against her stomach. He was hesitant to be aggressive inasmuch as he wasn't sure about making love to a woman who is ovulating. He had heard, although the person speaking was normally boasting, of making love to a girl while on her monthly, however he wasn't sure if he could do it. Having an older sister and seeing the results of her monthlies, he imagined it could be quite messy.

His doubts changed quickly as her hands began caressing his balls and prick. After a few moments of her caresses, he was willing and it didn't matter which day of the month it was. His prick was stiff and it no longer mattered to him

Alice thought about Willa's advice, it would be less painful, and she would be in control if she were on top, as she had positioned herself. If she were own top, as Alice now was, she had more control over the depth of penetration as well as the timing. Alice knew with the small amount of foreplay and her impatience, she was ready. Actually, she wanted to get it before she changed her mind, although she had been looking forward to it for hours. It just appeared as though JJ was unprepared to consummate the act, much to her dismay.

JJ's body froze for just a moment when Alice's hand slid his prick through her wet pussy, expecting her to be dry and not wet as she was. Looking to the point where his prick was touching her pussy, he could see no bloodstains, and as a result suspected the nurse was wrong. This changed his whole attitude about making love, and it became hard to tell the aggressor from that point, Alice, or he.

It took less than a minute for them to set a rhythm, and that is when the light in the room became a little brighter, causing both to look to the door. The nurse was nodding and grinning as she silently pulled the door closed. Neither JJ nor Alice seemed to be upset. In fact, both seemed pleased someone had watched them, if only for a moment.

JJ was disappointed when he left the hospital. Never before had he failed to make a woman come, and he fucked Alice twice and neither time had she come. She did, however, when his tongue worked in and around her pussy, covering her entire pubic area. At first, he was hesitant to lick and suck her pussy; it contained two loads of his cum. The room became brighter each time they were making love, as well as a couple of times when he was napping, the nurse constantly checking on them. After one invasion, they both began laughing when Alice asked him if they should ask her if she wanted to join the next time she entered.

JJ stopped during the short drive home and ate breakfast. Alice had drained him of nearly all his strength, and his promise to Erica, the reason he used for not fucking Alice one last time.

"You and Alice make a pretty couple," Helen said as he walked into the kitchen, finding her sitting alone and drinking coffee.

"Is dad okay? It is past time for him to get up." JJ said as Helen rose to pour him a cup of coffee.

"Yes, apparently he was worried yesterday and he indulged in a few beers last night. I do not think he will be too active today. You had better stop that because you do not have time, you have things to this morning." Helen smiled as she pulled JJ's hand from her barren pussy, freshly shaved the evening before. "Perhaps if you get home anytime today, in the mood, and your father is not here, we might find something to occupy our time."

Pulling her into his lap, his hands were quick to unbutton the robe, pulling it over her shoulders and in order to lock her arms at her side. She playfully squealed as he began nursing a breast, sucking gently on first one and then the other, and making both nipples hard. Her nipples were hard and she knew it was a matter of minutes before his hand would be between her legs again, and he would bring her off before he released her. He was good at it and she was thankful, having finished her off quickly many times in the past few days.

She offered a token resistance each time, however she knew she would submit to him to do as he pleased, almost fucking her on the table one time while her husband slept on the sofa. She was afraid that day, however she would have submitted to him.

The knocking on the back door interrupted his playing. JJ quickly recognized Wigwam and called out to him, "One moment please," as his hand remained busy in her pussy, and his mouth returned to her tit. Helen was just beginning her upward climb when JJ looked up and saw Wigwam watching them. Calling out, "Come in Wigwam," hoping his father was sleeping soundly, JJ held his mother, legs spread, and tits displayed, as she struggled to cover herself before the stranger entered.

Wigwam stopped when he entered, bewildered at the scene before him. JJ's hand was busy between his mother's legs and she was now at the point she didn't care who was watching, she needed to come in the worst way. JJ was an expert at prolonging her orgasm, and he was using his skills as she would almost reach the crest and suddenly he would let her fall back a short way. Gradually he brought her to the top and this time he worked vigorously, causing her to come harder that anytime in the past three or four weeks, her excitement amplified by the fact they had an audience. A black man was watching, and she could see he was excited, the lump in his trousers proved it. Helen reached the bottom of the roller coaster ride and quickly rushed from the room when JJ released her, embarrassed at their display before the stranger.

JJ studied his friend a moment, as Wigwam watched his mother walk into the otherfrom the room. From the look Wigwam gave his mother, he knew Wigwam was interested in her, as he would be with any good-looking woman. JJ felt a tang of jealously, however he quickly reminded himself of his tryst with Willa. Women and sex were quickly forgotten when they began discussing business. As JJ had stated previously to his mother, he had the greatest confidence in Wigwam and after their short discussion, Wigwam proved him right. Wigwam gave him a short synopsis of what work was to be done and he was fully prepared to do it.

Wigwam understood JJ's concern for Alice, and suggested that JJ should forget about the workload for the week, as he would take care of everything. JJ knew Wigwam was as concerned about Alice as he.

The following weeks passed like a whirlwind, Wigwam kept JJ busy every day, teaching him something new daily. At the onset of this training JJ thought he would never learn what Wigwam had to teach him. Slowly, he was beginning to notice the small things Wigwam was teaching, and he was beginning to retain them. It was a long and slow process however Wigwam was an excellent teacher. Wigwam was an excellent judge of character because the two men he hired were excellent workers, each putting in a full day's work for a full days pay. Their business was prosperous and at the end of two months, JJ had repaid the initial loan and paid for the additional equipment they brought in the meantime. JJ was now looking at purchasing a truck for Wigwam, as his was old and unreliable.

JJ was having a problem of living his most embarrassing moment down, especially since Wigwam brought it up almost daily, that being the difference between ovulation and menstruation. Helen and Erica, and Alice on occasions, also laughed with Wigwam. JJ had to laugh at himself, although at times it was hard to do. The laughter increased a week before Christmas, a few days after JJ was informed Alice was pregnant.

Another bombshell, Tina informed him Lana was also pregnant, however she was especially pleased, as were her parents. JJ was concerned until Tina reminded him how well off her parents were and there would be no repercussions from her, or her parents.

JJ had a strange relationship with the Evans family, spending the majority of his free time with Alice when she was not in school, and one or two mornings a week, he spent with Erica, always in her bed. Mr. Evans had accepted him as a son, as had grandma and grandpa. Alice had been kept in the hospital for two additional days, and the remainder of the week he and Alice had spent at the big farm with grandma and grandpa. They were aware he slipped into her bedroom each night howeverhowever,, nothing was said.

He was building a stronger relationship with Mr. Evans and grandpa on a daily basis, to the point they were telling him personal things about the family. Actually, Mr. Evans was the one who informed him that his and Erica's marriage was coordinated as a matter of convenience for the families. Erica, Charlene, and Jeanette, Jessica's mother, were cousins and each marriage arranged. JJ realized it was a strange situation for a family, and he now understood why there was so much fighting between husbands and wives. It was also understandable why Grandma and Grandpa were so protective of the family, including the Faulks and the Waters, also distantly related.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.