Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ was tired, sixteen straight hours of driving had numbed him, and his mind was still on the roadway, not adjusting as rapidly as normal. Staring at the luscious sight before him, he believed an Angel of Mercy had come to his rescue. Leaning over, he began vigorously rubbing the backs of his legs, taking almost a full minute before the blood began flowing through his limbs, curtailing the tingling of his limbs.

Rising to his full height, stretching, and finally looking at the smiling face, his belief was wilted somewhat, in his previous visions, the Angel of Mercy was blonde and fair and she floated in. The angel before him was unlike his dream angel, her complexion tanned, her hair brown, not blonde. His subconscious accepted her, she was his angel, and angels had a special glow as they stood before you, open arms beckoning you into their fold. Eileen appeared in the exact manner as she stood, two steps taller, her arms outstretched. It was as though he was in a dream from which he did not want to wake.

Eileen felt her body tremble as she fought to keep her arms extended. It had been easy to convince herself how simple it would be to stand and let him admire her. In the dreams, she cherished the thought of him lifting her, taking her to his palace, and ravishing her almost virginal body. While he appeared as a vision, her dream, she easily submitted her body, but now she was face to face and no longer was it a dream, Eileen realized it wasn't going to be as easy as she dreamed. She looked down at him, the two steps appearing throne like. Looking into his eyes she could see he was inspired by her naked beauty; she could see he desired her. The fact he was a human, a male, he excited her. However, her inner feelings were much different as her stomach became knotted; her palms began perspiring, as her mind began to cloud. The slight move of his head was enlightening as his gaze took him from her toes upward, pausing at her knees, her small turf of hair, continuing past her navel. Seeing the obvious delay as he stared at her breasts, and continuing until his eyes finally locked on her eyes, her inhibitions began to melt and she dared not follow her dream.

The sudden impact of Eileen's one hundred and fifteen pounds against his chest quickly convinced JJ she was not the angel he imagined moments before. She lunged, her legs encircling his hips as her arms clutched around his neck, driving him back three or four steps before he regained his balance. Eileen, in her wanton state, pressed her mouth firmly against his lips as she moaned softly, her moans obviously a sign of joy. He began kissing her, and could feel her desire equaling the desire he felt for her.

Tasting the alcohol, his innermost thoughts questioned her motive, as her tongue glided through his lips and began enticing his tongue to duel. He submitted, allowing her the advantage for a few moments before responding with an impressive defense. Her innocent attack was no match for his violent counter attack and within moments, she was surrendering as her moans of passion became much stronger. Her body began relaxing allowing JJ's aggressive forces to begin exploring the victory, as his fingers and hands explored the cracks, crevasses, mounds, and valleys, on the soft terrain.

The battle had been quick, one side having yielded, however it was actually too soon for either side to declare a victory.

Eileen was the first to break the kiss, "Are we going to just stand on the steps and make out or would you like to come inside?" She whispered in his ear.

JJ was comfortable holding the feisty teen, frankly speaking, he was enjoying the hell out of it, and her body was soft, warm, and refreshing to touch. He enjoyed sex with Marge and Dana; however, there was something about this young girl's body more exciting and thrilling.

There was one troubling sign and he wasn't sure if it was imagination or fact, but at the moment he was unprepared to confront it. He saw a look she gave him earlier and it worried him, just for a moment and he wasn't positive, however, he got a passing notion she was looking as though he was her property.

It was different with cars and animals, you were upfront about ownership; he wasn't sure about people, but he didn't like the look he saw in her face. He had a weird feeling, for a fleeting moment she looked at him as though he belonged to her.

JJ answered Eileen's question, "I just wanted to see you and hold you. What you see is eight hundred miles of road dust and I want to get home and get in the shower. I have coffee breath, and I need to brush my teeth. After a few hours sleep I'll come back and we can talk, how does that sound?"

"I have thought of that," Eileen said as she released her legs from his hips and let her hands slide to his shoulders. Her weight now in his hands, he let her slide to the walk where she could stand on her feet, "come, I'll show you. I have a surprise for you."

Eileen pulled his reluctant arm, feeling a slight resistance, but he allowed her to lead him. He took a quick look at the inside of the mansion, as she locked the door and doused the porch lights, maintaining a tight grip on his hand. Pausing, after locking the door, she thought about the two glasses of brandy needed to build her nerve. Needing two glasses, to display her naked body in the doorway, now appeared a mere pittance, she would need the third if she were to get him in her bed.

"See," Eileen said, as she pointed to the robe matching the robe she wore, purchased just for this occasion, lying beside an equally new shaving kit placed on the vanity, "I thought you might like to shave and shower, they are yours."

JJ wanted to decline, but the look of accomplishment on her face kept him from making a remark. "I can do this myself," he said as she began working to loosen his belt. Pushing her aside, he said, "Give me a few minutes alone." Damn, JJ said to himself, I shouldn't be here. The vision of her breasts above the heart came to him as he stepped up to the basin, repositioning his prick after it gave a cursory bounce.

Thirty-five minutes later, he was easing his car onto the abandoned highway. He had taken much longer in the shower, allowing the pelting stream of hot water to remove the soreness from his body. He was initially disappointed to see Eileen sleeping, however he was now glad she fell asleep waiting for him. He wasn't aware she had quickly drank two more glasses of the brandy to fortify her nerves.

He noticed the waffle house was void of customers as he passed and proceeded a mile before making a U-turn, remembering he had been without food for eighteen hours. JJ observed the restaurant was clean and polished; he overheard the cook telling the waitress he heard another restaurant, with the same name was going to be opening in a nearby town. After devouring a three-egg special, JJ placed another order, three breakfast special orders to take out. He would get home about the time his mom and dad normally woke, and he was hungry enough to eat another meal. He knew the coffee pot was on a timer, a birthday present to his dad three years earlier, so there would be fresh hot coffee to drink with the scrambled eggs.

Helen Blackmon was restless, wide-awake and missed her husband. He may not have as strong a sex drive as she, however he was a comfort in the bed. Damn bowling tournament, she thought, Morgan had called at nine and said they were starting the second round, winning the first round. She dressed for bed, in the event his team lost the second round, the white negligee was her consolation prize to him. She woke at five, and seeing the empty bed, knew his team had won and he remained overnight.

She felt sexy wearing the sheer garment, a gift to her husband from the women at his retirement. She had never worn it before. Feeling warm inside, she covered her sensitive breasts, the nipples hardened easily, Helen was proud of her sexuality. She was five pounds too heavy for her personal weight goal, however she was able to turn many heads, her full breasts had a gentle sway as he walked. She thought about the evening she wore the mate, the black negligee, they had made love, she and Morgan, much like they did when younger. Thinking back to the night, a week after they moved into the present house, Morgan had cautioned her to remain quiet, else JJ would hear.

Helen licked her moist lips thinking about the wonderful feeling his hands stirred inside her body, remembering, on a sadder note, it had been years since he had brought her to the heights of that evening. She felt her body tremble at the thought of JJ hearing them as she moaned while Morgan's hands had manipulated her nipples, with brief teases to her pussy. Morgan started by rubbing her juices on the nipples and telling her she should let Tina and JJ nurse. Her clit had become almost as hard as her nipples at the thought of her children suckling her breasts once again.

Morgan was aware she became sexually aroused each time she breast-fed her children. She thought about the dozens of times he woke them, from a sound sleep, just so she would get them back to sleep by letting them suckle a few minutes. He was the good husband, each time making ravenous love to her afterwards. Morgan was a good father and he proved it many nights by checking on the children while she slept soundly after an exhausting bout of lovemaking. It thrilled him to watch her feed because he reaped the benefits later. Dozens of times she wished he could keep the pace he did at thirty, however she had aged along with him and she lost some desire for their love making, although far less than he.

Helen was unaware one hand drifted to her pussy and a finger was slowly moving in and out, while the free hand was rolling her nipple on the thirty-six 'C" mound, now hard as a marble. Her breathing was faster, and her short gasps were matching the noise of the tapping on the door. The tapping stopped after the third time and she missed it, the slight pause knocking her timing off as her finger was working faster into her juicing hole. Her moans were almost silent until her thumb pressed against her clit. After that, she began drifting out of control, no longer were they moans, she could hear the noises she was making, "Oh, oh, AH, ah, Oh," as her thumb pressed against the hardened nubbin.

JJ noticed the car missing when turning into the drive and presumed it being in the shop for servicing. His mom and dad never mentioned a trip when he spoke to them eighteen hours earlier

JJ walked to the side of the house to knock on a window, after knocking three times on the door, failing to get a response. Knocking on the glass pane, JJ shouted, "Mom, Dad, it's JJ, open the door please." Waiting a few moments, JJ thought he heard sounds however they weren't in response to his knocking. He waited a while longer, listening, however he was unable to make out the sounds, tapped on the pane again, much louder this time.

Helen Blackmon heard the light tapping on the window but her moans, Ohs, and Ahs, had drowned the voice. She was so near, but like every time before she couldn't quite reach her peak, she needed another hand. Twisting and pulling her nipple, with one hand as the other hand was busy pushing four fingers rapidly into her juicing pussy, capturing the stiff protrusion, hidden at the top of her pussy. It was wet and she couldn't keep it pressed against her finger, without the pressure she knew she would never cum. Her whines became louder as the tiny flange, her clit evaded capture, adding to her frustration.

JJ slapped the window hard, shouting, "Mom, it's JJ, open the door please!"

Helen stopped, quickly removing her hand from her pussy; ashamed at being caught masturbating although she knew JJ hadn't seen her hand between her legs. "JJ, is that you!" she shouted, looking for her robe and remembering Morgan hadn't allowed her to wear it in more than six weeks. It hadn't helped, he hadn't made love to her since JJ left for the new job. Rushing to the front door, she opened it and called, "JJ!"

JJ came walking around the corner and when he saw his mother, he stopped, "Gosh mom, you look sharp," and rushed to her.

Helen stepped back inside and JJ rushed in, wrapping his arms around her soft body, and giving her a programmed series of kisses: cheek, nose, and chin, and finally nipping her on the ear. This was ritual, started years earlier, ending with a lightly placed kiss on his lips, as she pressed his cheeks between her hands.

Helen placed her hands on his cheeks and brought her lips to meet his. There was a sudden stiffness as both smelled the aroma of her pussy on her fingers. She froze and started to remove her hands but JJ was quicker. Grasping both hands, he sniffed the fingers first and then began kissing them. Helen tried to pull her hands free, however JJ knew the aroma as he kissed, finally sucking each finger, as he watched her become flushed. Their eyes met, and she knew he was aware of her recent loose behavior.

JJ released Helen's hands realizing he was embarrassing her, which he had no intention of doing. He allowed her to step back and he looked in the direction of their bedroom and asked, "Where's dad?" JJ stepped to the open door and picked up the sack with the morning breakfast. Closing the door, he looked at her waiting for an answer.

"He's at a bowling tournament," Helen said, looking at the sack curiously.

JJ walked past her, taking her hand as he led her to the kitchen, "I have breakfast, we'll split his." JJ took a quick glance at his mom as he removed the contents of the bag, placing them on the table. He could feel his prick throb as he sat in his customary place, hiding his erection.

Helen saw the glance; she also saw his prick rise against his trousers. She started in the direction of her bedroom, feeling flush again. She had a sudden impulse as she walked from the dining table, and she knew it was wrong.

JJ caught her by the arm as she walked past, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to put some clothes on, I am not dressed for company," she said, "I'm going to change."

JJ said, "Please don't, you are beautiful, I have missed you and you look sexy. Please, sit and eat, and let me look at you."

Helen looked at him for a moment; she knew it was wrong, but his words gave her a tingling sensation, something she missed for months, and because of the tingling she suddenly wanted him to look at her. "I'll get the coffee," she said as she pulled her arm from his grasp with her free hand.

JJ finally exhaled as she turned her back and walked to the cupboard. He had been holding his breath when he asked her to remain dressed as she was. He was taking his first real look at her as she reached into the cupboard and removed two cups. Her legs looked great and he saw the short garment expose a tiny bit of her rounded ass, as she reached. She carried a couple extra pounds but to him, she was sexy as hell and he stared at her waist and ass, probably twenty-seven and thirty-eight inches respectively.

She poured two cups of coffee and spoke, "Have you seen enough?" She knew he was watching her, and she felt like she did the first time his father watched her from behind, she felt wicked. Placing the coffee on the table, she seated herself, taking a napkin and folding it on her lap; she glanced at him, noticing his embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed, you are like your father, and I knew you were watching me."

JJ and Helen ate, and JJ told her of his experiences for the past seven weeks, and the reason he left. He was reluctant to tell this however she was insistent and he finally yielded to her question. He left out the part about the sex, and she enjoyed herself a moment by constantly asking, "And - - -," grinning every time, indicating she knew he was leaving something out of his story.

JJ was surprised; they had been talking, joking, and cutting up for two hours and he suddenly felt closer to his mom than ever before. He brought it up, and she reminded him being on his own for a while had a lot to do about his changed feelings. He had grown up a lot, she reminded him, and she told him he was a gentleman, for not speaking of his exploits with the female gender.

Helen's dress hadn't gone unnoticed by JJ. During their conversation, she became relaxed and her movements were natural. They were having a much different effect on JJ, and he was constantly moving, shifting his erection. He got a much-needed relief when his mom went for the phone. The opportunity was available to him to shift his erection as he watched her talking, and since she wasn't facing him he also had an opportunity to study her body more thoroughly.

The youngster studied his mom as she spoke on the phone, making it apparent she was speaking to his father. Her bosom was larger than he cared for, however he did want to get his hands on those luscious mounds, better yet, he wanted to get his mouth on her pointy nipples. They weren't large but they pressed against the light material prominently. His eyes were fixed on her ass, noticing she had gained a few pounds and most of it in that area, still enough beauty to cause any man to become erect. Her waist was fuller but he knew her skin was soft because his hands were familiar with that part of her anatomy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.