New Start - Cover

New Start

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My darling daughter and I attend her mother's funeral

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The weeping girl beckoned my daughter to follow us as I took her upstairs impaled on my cock, every step seemed to send her into another spasm, she felt like a gooey swamp when I lay her down on the bed and rammed myself into her to get my own satisfaction!

"Fuck her daddy" Katie sat in a chair beside the bed, legs apart fingering herself with one hand and with the other hand, wiping her friend's little panties all over her face!

Sharon used her cunt muscles to squeeze me, trying to get more of me inside her, there wasn't any more, my heavy balls slapped against her buttocks as I fucked her mercilessly. Her teeth were on my neck, nipping and biting me, her hands gripping my buttocks, again and again she came until suddenly I felt a pair of hands between my own legs caressing my balls and Katie's tongue in my ear.

"Fill her daddy, fill her nasty little cunt with your cum"

I erupted into her with an animal cry, totally spent and collapsed on top of the sweating teenager.

"Was I good daddy?" was the last thing I heard before drifting into the welcoming sleep I so badly needed!

The sound of feminine laughter from downstairs woke me and I looked at my watch,

"Shit, mid-day!" I'd slept about thirteen hours, pulling on a robe I went down stairs, following my nose to where the aroma of freshly ground coffee greeted me in the kitchen.

"Hi daddy" Katie jumped up and kissed me lovingly.

"Hello Paul" said Sharon, adding softly, "And thank you"

Both girls were dressed identically in cut off denim shorts and white blouses, fastened in a knot under their breasts, no bra's of course and by the way the jeans were pulled up in between their delightful little buttocks, no panties either!

"Katie" I said, "I fell asleep darling!"

"You were shattered daddy" she replied, "I didn't have the heart to wake you"

She slipped a hand beneath my robe and found my penis, which was already showing signs of stirring just from looking at the two horny teenagers.

"Put it this way daddy" she giggled, "You owe me one, a nice slow screw one night, ok?"

"Katie, you're gorgeous" I said and kissed her on the lips.

Reaching out for Sharon, I pulled her into our embrace and kissed her too,

"And so are you Sharon" We all kissed each other.

Although I'd much rather have spent the afternoon with the girls, I had things to do, I spent the next couple of hours arranging the funeral and phoning round to inform people of the location etc, then I went into my office to speak to Joe about our forthcoming change of work direction!

On my way in, I called him up and told him to get as many of the guys as possible into the office urgently and apart from three who were on bodyguard jobs, they were all there.

"You got the bag Joe?"

He fetched it from the safe and placed it on the table.

"How many lads have we got working for us now Joe?"

"Twelve boss"

"Ok"

A couple of the lads hadn't been involved in our little escapade, so they knew nothing about it, their surprise was all the greater as I proceeded to pull bundles of £50 notes out and put them in little piles, twelve of them.

None of the guys had money troubles, I paid them too well for that to happen, but even so, twenty five thousand pounds is a lot of money and that's what I gave every one of them. Joe got fifty thousand for his part in the job and I made arrangements to put various amounts in the accounts of three different widows of men who'd died on the job, I believe in looking after my lads and in return they give me 101%!

It was six p.m when I arrived home to find a note on the kitchen table from Katie,

"My darling sexy daddy,

Sharon and I have gone to her house for a few drinks and some "fun" Frank called round earlier and he's left you a present.

I think you'll find it in the lounge, ring the bell for service daddy!

Enjoy!

Love

Katie xxxxx

I had no idea what it would be but knowing that sexy little minx, I would undoubtedly enjoy it and I was still puzzling over what she meant by "ring the bell for service" when the lounge door opened and my present walked into the kitchen, a glass of champagne in one hand and a long slim joint in the other!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.