New Start - Cover

New Start

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My darling daughter and I attend her mother's funeral

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

I managed to persuade them to let me go home after three more days and of course Frank provided the transport, I was tired, very tired, I'd suddenly had enough of the life I'd been leading, the violence, the killings, the threats, the never ending looking over my shoulder, in other words I wanted out!

On our first night together at home, we just sat in the garden, me and Katie and talked, all she'd known since we became lovers had been violence and I'd decided that enough was enough.

"Baby, go into my desk will you and fetch me my little black diary?"

The shootings had done nothing to diminish her blatant sexuality, even with her damaged face and shaven head, she was gorgeous, she looked over her shoulder at me as she walked into the house and flipped her skirt up over her sexy little bottom,

"Will there be anything else sir, whilst I'm about it?"

"A bottle, two glasses and if you happen to know a simple minded female who fancies a knackered old man, will you tell her that even knackered old men with smashed up shoulders get horny sometimes?"

"Right!" she almost spat the word out at me and for the first time ever, I saw myself in her, the temper, the gleam in her eyes and the sheer bloody mindedness that had driven me to be what I was.

Her breasts bounced delightfully beneath her tee shirt as she strode back towards me, but she wasn't smiling, she was bloody angry!

"First of all daddy, any woman would need to be simple minded not to fancy a man like you, I know you think you're just a middle aged man, but I happen to think you're bloody gorgeous, you're not knackered, not even nearly knackered"

She was leaning over me, staring into my eyes, those wonderful breasts of hers heaving as she lectured me,

"Katie I..."

"No just for a change daddy, you listen to me, I'm proud when we're out together, proud to be seen with you, proud of the way you look at me and very bloody proud of the way other women look at you, I realise that your self esteem took a battering when "she" did the dirty on you, but you're twice the man he was"

I could see her eyes filling up with tears,

"So stop doing yourself down daddy" her voice broke and she sobbed, "Stop it please, just bloody stop it!"

Then the tears came and I pulled her onto my lap while she sobbed her heart out, soaking my tee shirt with her tears,

"Ssh princess" I held her tightly with my good arm as she clung to me, "I'm sorry darling, I was only joking you know, don't take it so seriously"

Her shoulders shook and she nuzzled into my neck, "I know daddy, I know, it's just that you're always doing yourself down and I wish you wouldn't, you're the most exciting man I've ever met, do you know where you were when the airport police reached the car?"

I shook my head,

"You were lying on top of me daddy, you'd thrown yourself over me when he started firing, look"

She showed me a faint bruise on her arm, "That's where you grabbed me and threw me onto the floor of the car, you'd been shot twice and all you could think of was saving me"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.