Lemonade - Cover

Lemonade

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: When life throws you lemons, make lemonade!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   .

Some people have all the luck and some people have to scramble. Life's not fair unless you can make lemonade with all the lemons your thrown!

Marsha had to work from the moment she could remember. A father that left her and her mother high and dry at the very outset, then a mother who drank herself into oblivion, including first diabetes, then the loss of her legs, and finally a horribly premature death, leaving Marsha in an orphanage by age thirteen.

But by thirteen, Marsha was quite able to take care of herself. She'd had no trouble administering daily needles to her late mother, yet she never succumbed to the temptation to abuse needles for herself. She could cook, clean, shop, haggle, and change the beds.

She also had the innate quality of discretion: The times that she gave her mother those sponge baths and her mother held her baby's arms in certain places while she built up certain feelings would forever remain their secret. There was more, too. She discovered every part of the female anatomy and its place in the sexual response.

Sometimes Marsha would dream back to when she first felt her mom's nipples harden as the wetness evaporated. She remembered a similar development at her clit, too. Then, there was that first pleading request: "Oh, baby, please kiss me so I know somebody on this planet loves me."

When Marsha kissed her mother, it was perfunctory, at first. But when she felt her mother's lost soul plead with her own, she knew it was right to make love to her, a daughter's lasting gift.

When lips pressed hotly, there was no denying that it was good for both women. When it progressed further, Marsha got an education in clitoral stimulation, and mama gave as good as she got!

For her mama's last six months, lesbian love was all she had left, and ofcourse all Marsha experienced.

Maybe it was fate that brought Marsha to the orphanage just as puberty entered her life. She may have gone down another road. Instead, she had boys and girls of all ages with which to self discover all over again.

Naturally (for Marsha) or unnaturally, her first encounter was with her bunk mate (Cheri) who cried herself to sleep on most nights.

Marsha found herself sliding down off the top bunk one night, and just holding the fifteen year old, both virgins and full of fear at where life was leading.

Holding soon became caressing, with arms and hands and ofcourse, lips. Cheri's nipples shot forth like temperature gauges of the kind found on roasters!

Marsha knew Cheri had cum even before Cheri did! She kept moving her fingers until Cheri offered that welcome parting that invited deeper probing until later, much later, Marsha found herself riding atop her friend, grinding her hips as the two matted vulvae scraped together.

Their third episode led them to discover what Marsha was unable to do with her mama: They mutually contraposed and let their tongues bring each other to mutual euphoria.

At this point, Marsha was very likely to become gay, except twelve year old Rick had been listening to everything. Hell, he had been beating off to it!

They were all in the same hellish boat: Nobody wanted to adopt an adolescent.

Rick was a skinny kid (ofcourse!), being under fed, but he was facially handsome and possessed of an innocent curiosity that disarmed both girls.

They experimented together, finding out that the boy's weiner tasted much the same as a hugely elongated nipple, as long as he didn't pee on anyone!

Rick had a little trouble with the girls and their female aroma, at first, but once he got past that, he had it licked!

So did Marsha... and Cheri, too!

Sixty nining was the position 'du jour' on most nights, but the girls loved to ride atop Rick and slide their splits along his hot man tube, even when they knew he was gonna cum, which made it even slicker!

Cheri did it first, one night, and put Rick inside her. Her cherry had been worn away, but she still shuddered when she went from girl to woman. Marsha had the sense to wait until she could break her own hymen in the bathtub before she allowed Rick to try her, too.

But Rick was going to have to earn his stripe with Marsha. She made him get on top and hold his weight off her while she steered his manhood to her waiting unexplored cavern.

When he slipped in, there was a sudden fullness while Marsha dilated to accept even more length.

When lubrication was assured, they went at it like hamsters, rutting violently together in total oblivion to the danger of sperm and eggs!

When Rick sped up, it was not anything he had learned. It was instinct.

But instinct impregnates!

Marsha creamed off Rick's new tempo and when he stopped abruptly, she could feel his hot jets of man juice drilling deep inside her.

But she had had her share of bad luck. She hadn't been wanton, just curious as her maiden voyage to coitus had been simply experimental, and pleasure was her bonus prize!

Cheri got pregnant.

The kids were separated more securely after Cheri's terrible ordeal to have to give up her baby for adoption. It's so ironic that Cheri's illegitimate child was so easily more adoptable than her, but then the circumstances justified it!

Marsha did well in school and graduated near the top of her class, but with no financing, her education ended right there.

She might have been doomed to a life of boring menial work if not for a chance encounter with a reckless driver who clipped her.

Marsha wasn't badly hurt but Jerry made sure she was treated royally, taking her to see HIS medical people, and Jerry was loaded, not just with alcohol, but rich!

One thing led to another after Jerry profusely apologized, deftly avoiding involvement by the police, as he made

Marsha undergo a battery of tests until she said, "Enough, already!"

When Jerry dropped Marsha off at her apartment and was able to observe the 'spartan' manner in which she kept up the place, he knew fortune had found him once more.

Jerry's flamboyant charm probably left an impression on Marsha, a girl who had done without for most of her life, so she came under his svengali type spell.

The first time she ever set foot in Jerry's home, she met his brother, a wheelchair bound ghost of a young man that was catatonic in appearance, though his eyes followed her around the room.

Jerry explained that when a stranger had broken into their home and killed their parents, young David apparently was a witness and was thrown out the second story window. He miraculously survived, but only as this shell of a boy who was now twenty-one (just two years older than Marsha).

Jerry and David inherited everything, Jerry becoming David's legal guardian and he managed to turn his parents three million into eleven!

As this unfolded in front of Marsha, she sensed David's presence, the fullness in his eyes, as if he could hear everything that was being said.

She immediately became uncomfortable until she saw the pleading in David's eyes, as if to beg for her kindness.

With Jerry's help, Marsha learned to become at ease around David, even so much as letting Jerry seduce her, one evening, right down the hall.

A passion that was so easy for Jerry and so new to Marsha developed.

Soon, they were inseparable.

Inevitably, Jerry proposed and Marsha accepted. She already knew that tending to David was ulteriorly in Jerry's mind.

After her earlier similar experience, this was like a walk in the park, by comparison.

Soon, Marsha's animal passion matched Jerry's as they screwed with wild abandon, Jerry trying to start a family, right away.

Marsha was in no hurry to get pregnant, especially after watching her friend (Cheri) go through a though time. Beside that, she was predictably plenty busy tending to David.

David was a curious person. He seemed to want to 'spook' Marsha and he certainly made her feel uncomfortable, almost to the point of annoyance, but her life was better now that it had ever been so why mess with that?

Jerry had to travel for two days which tested Marsha's mettle with her brother in law.

She didn't really want to give him his sponge bath this time, but he was about to start smelling rank if she didn't, so she steeled herself to the task at hand.

As Marsha helped David out of that ugly wheelchair and onto the prepared bed, she couldn't miss the tears in his eyes. He was crying so much that he stained the sheet.

Then, when she rolled him over, came the shocker: David had 'steeled' himself, as well; he had an erection!

Previously, he had never demonstrated the ability to get one, remaining flaccid even while being washed 'there'.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.