Unfaithful Fiancée - Cover

Preview

Unfaithful Fiancée

by Janet McCoy

 

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Blackmail, Drunk/Drugged, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Novel-Pocketbook,

Erotica Sex Story: Story of a couple who after becoming enganged and whether or not they really intended to, sow some wild oats before they become man and wife. She has sex with the male members of his family, plus a few others, and he has a fling with an old high school flame. But love between the two does prevail.

Foreword

How far will some people go to achieve those things that are important to them?

A question as old as man. And as long as people have goals they feel are important, other people will feel as if they have been exploited for the sake of an individual's goals.

Examples can be found everywhere that the end justifies the means for people whose personal achievement, or success, or personal desires, is the only thing that really matters.

The Unfaithful Fiancée is a story about a young woman who will do anything to attain the goals she has set for herself. She will even resort to what some would call perverted acts in order to get what she wants. But the fact remains that despite the means she uses to reach her goal, she does find happiness, and no one is harmed.

A startling story that provides insight into the happiness that can be attained by some from actions that much of our society considers perverted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.