Story about a Rose in the UK - Cover

Story about a Rose in the UK

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 2: The Next Morning...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Morning... - A fantasy built around a cyber friend of mine in the UK. She is a real person and this story (fiction) just suits her style. Thanks for the input you little dog fucking slut!<br><i>Warning reader: this story is about interracial sex and bestiality (Rose's favorite). Be warned and read on.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

When I last left you, I was sleeping off my first interracial and doggie experience. I awaken to the sound of traffic only to discover that my head was throbbing terribly. I hate Gin and Tonic hangovers. I needed something cold to drink and some aspirin badly. I rolled over and called to Ronald but he wasn't at home. I sat up and every muscle in my body screamed and my bloody cunt farted and bubbled stale cum. I looked between my legs and my dark curly pubic hair was matted flat with dried cum and my pussy lips where all stretched out and hanging open. My clit was still swollen from all of the sexual abuse the little bugger had taken. I gingerly touched the little nub checking to see if there were any life left in it and was pleased to feel the familiar tickle of sexual energy in it. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and a trickle of white cream oozed from my cunt. It slowly slid down my crack and plopped onto the floor. I smiled to myself! Ronald had truly lived up to my wishes. He had fucked my brains out last night, him and that fucking dog of his.

I still could believe that I had let that beast fuck me. I closed my eyes and thought back to the debauchery that I experienced last night while sitting on the edge of the bed and I began to roll my engorged clit between my finger and thumb. Soon I felt that familiar yearning between my thighs. 'Rose, you little slut.' I thought to myself. 'You are nothing but a little tart. You'll fuck anything with a hard dick. And when a dick isn't available you'll find a substitute. Well, Sultan has taught you that there are better choices than your dildo, hey old girl?' I rubbed my sore pussy lips and used the cum that oozed from my hole to lube my fingers. Lying back on the bed, I thought about Sultan and his hard doggie cock as I slid my fingers over sensitive little nub and into my sloppy cunt hole. Soon I was breathing hard with my legs pulled back to my chest, finger-fucking myself to a wonderful early morning cum.

I was about to lick my fingers clean when the pungent odor of last night's stale sex hit me. The stomach turned a flip and I dashed for the toilet. Last nights party came rolling out of my tummy as I clung to the porcelain bowl. Once I gathered myself up, I found some aspirin and a bottle of cod water. I thought it odd that Ronald had bottled water. It seemed far too refined for him. Oh, well what the fuck and I went off to shower. The hot water was luxurious and after douching several times, I soon felt some resemblance of normal. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I rummaged through Ronald's closet and found an old white shirt to wear. I checked myself out in the mirror and decided that my cheeks were "rosy" enough and that I didn't need any makeup today. While letting my hair dry curly and wild, I went into the kitchen to find some food, there to find Sultan sleeping on the floor and a note on the table from Ronald.

"Sweet Fuck. Left Sultan with you for your pleasure. Please feed the poor bugger. Food in the frig. Make yourself to home. Went to workout. Back in a couple of hours."

Love... Ronnie

"Alright big guy. It's just you and me. Are you hungry?" Sultan's bobbed tail began to wiggle and his whole rump started to shake and he did the canine sideward dance over to me. He whimpered and licked my hands as I pet his short furry coat. "Okay come over to the fridge and let's see what we have." He bounded across the kitchen and pushed his massive head into the fridge when I opened the door and peered inside. The cold air rolled out from the fridge and washed over my warm skin. It felt wonderful as it chilled my near naked body. A piece of raw beef sat on a plate so I hacked it up and cooked it rare for Sultan and mixed it in with some dry dog food. That seemed to satisfy the beast. I scrambled myself some eggs and added some coffee and dry toast. I wolfed the food down and it quickly cured my hangover.

In searching for today's newspaper I spied it lying just outside the front door. Checking to make sure the coast was clear, I quickly open the door and squatted down to pick it up. My timing could not have been poorer as the neighbor's kid opened his door and got an eyeful. The white shirt I was wearing was hanging open and my thighs were wide open leaving my naked form open for his viewing.

"Morning!" I said up to his smiling face.

"Fuck," was all he managed. The lanky black teenager stood staring at my nakedness and his pants began to tent out in the front. I smiled to myself and decided to give the boy a grand show so I slowly stood. With my legs planted apart and the shirt folded back around my tits, I knew the paper that I held in front of my hid nothing. I know it was mean but I do love to tease men and with this one at his ripe young age was just too easy. Okay so what? Teasing the poor fucker is a little sick but I could not help myself.

"Look's nice out today. What do you think?" I asked so that our moment lasted.

"Me thinks Ronnie got lucky last night!"

I was shocked that the little fucker was so blunt but I guess Ronnie's neighbors know pretty much everything he does in his flat. The walls here are paper-thin and neighbors always know everything. But still I thought him rude.

"I beg your pardon!"

"Beg if ya wish ya little tart. My bed is right up against Ronnie' bedroom wall and from what I heard last night you were tossed right proper." He smiled a toothy smile. "Ya want I should walk Sultan for ya, dressed as ya are?"

"Yes, that would be nice. Sultan, come here boy." The beast bounded over to the door. His tail wagged when he saw the boy. I got his leash and let the boy take Sultan for his morning 'constitutional'. I enjoyed the piece and quite as they went on their stroll in the park across the way. I laughed at my boldness and sat down to enjoy a Bloody Mary (hair of the dog and all that shit) and the paper.

About 20 minute later, the two returned and just walked right in without knocking or anything. I was a little startled by the teen's boldness to just walk into someone's flat unannounced.

"Here ya go lady. Sultan has had his walk and his crap. Does Ron have any beer left?" Without waiting for an answer he found a cold one in the frig. He returned and plopped his butt into the chair opposite me and slowly gave my body the once over. "Me name is Davey and you have a nice pair of titties. I'd like to see more of that pussy that you were showing me earlier." I figured since this little fuck was being so bold that I would play the game with him. I eased my legs open and brushed the shirt aside from my breast. Davey's eyes popped open and he licked his lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.