Story about a Rose in the UK - Cover

Story about a Rose in the UK

Copyright© 2002 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fantasy built around a cyber friend of mine in the UK. She is a real person and this story (fiction) just suits her style. Thanks for the input you little dog fucking slut!<br><i>Warning reader: this story is about interracial sex and bestiality (Rose's favorite). Be warned and read on.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

My name is Rose and I am a 40 year old white female born and raised in the UK. Life has been ery good to me and I want for very little. I have been married to my dearest friend for many, many years. He is as much of a sexual deviant as I and loves me for my perversions. I had kept a secret from him for many years and it was driving me crazy. I worried that he would think I was a pervert and dump me. As it turned out, once he found out, he loved my perversion and I wish now that I had let him in on it sooner. Sex would have been so much juicier in our earlier years!

No, I wasn't hiding a boyfriend from him. He has always allowed me that freedom in our relationship even as we were dating. In fact, he has offered me to several men over the years. I have gladly spread my legs for any of the 'special' friends that he has brought over to our flat. I love the feel of a thick cock sliding deep into my wet pussy. I love both of my love holes filled with freshly squirted hot sperm. I love being a cum slut for my husband.

A little background is helpful. In all honesty, I have always been sexual permissive. In my teens I suppose I earned the label the "Chelsea Slut" since I was sexual active since I was 15. Of course masturbation doesn't count or I could state that I was active much earlier. I recall diddling my clit since about 12 and started using wax candles to fuck myself soon after. Throughout my teens I experimented sexually with boys and girls and enjoyed the games immensely. No, that isn't the secret. That secret was a perverted act I engaged in many years later while in my early 20's.

In fact, I was celebrating my 24th birthday when my life, actually my sex life changed forever. I had met this rough looking bloke in the pub that night. He was not handsome in the face but he was very sexy. He was a huge man with muscles that rippled at his every movement. His skin was black, black as midnight, and his stare made my nickers very wet. Well, they would have been wet if I had been wearing them. Being a tart I teased him, as well as several other men all night long but it was Ronald that had my clit popping out. I was not surprised when Ronald asked if I would go up to his flat with him. Since I was more than three-sheets-to-the-wind and hot for a good hard cock, I said I would accept his invitation on one condition, that he 'fuck my brains out all night long'.

He lived only two doors down from the pub so it was an easy stagger for the both of us. He played with my braless titties as we made our way to his flat. He pinched and pulled at my nipples until they ached with pleasure. His tongue tasted of Guinness and his unshaved face was rough on the delicate flesh my face. But I did not care. I wanted to fuck this man until his balls were dry. We made it up the short flight of stairs with some difficulty since Ronald's massive fingers had found their way into my wet pussy. I thought for a minute that he was going to fuck me on the steps outside the door to his flat but he removed his fingers with a loud wet pop from my twat and searched for his keys. I helped in the searching of his pant pockets but I didn't find his key. I did find was a huge hard throbbing cock. It was just what I wanted!

As Ronald fumbled with his keys, I sank to my knees and slobbered on his huge fuck stick. Now I don't like a man to ram his cock deep down my throat. I have a very sensitive gag reflex so I would rather pay loving attention to the head of his gland. Ronald stood very still and let me salver my loving attention to the large mushroom shaped cock head that filled my mouth entirely. Poor boy must not of had any pussy for weeks because as the door swung open he shuddered and filled my mouth with a pint of hot cum. I was not prepared for him to cum so quickly and was taken by surprise as the first stream of cum squirted down my throat. I am not a swallower by nature only by need but I didn't want his hot seed all over my new blouse so I drank every explosive spurt from his dick. Then like a good little slut, I licked the knob squeaky clean.

Here is where the tale gets bizarre! Having just sucked this new lover off in the doorway of his flat for the world to witness, I sobered up a little as I realized that a pair of eyes was staring at me. I turned my head to look over my left should to see the head of a very large canine. I could now feel his hot breath on my cheek. Its head was larger than mine was and slowly his facial muscles pulled his lips into a snarl. Saliva was dripping from teeth that looked like they could snap bones in two. Then came a terrifying low growl that rumbled from deep within his massive chest. Never in my life had I faced such a menacing animal. And this monster was only a few short inches from my face. I was frozen with fear and Ronald's softening cock popped from my lips. I thought that I was going to lose control of my bladder I was so scared.

"Sultan, sit," Ronald ordered and instantly the beast was in a sitting position. His demeanor hadn't changed. He was still growling, softly but growling, and his eyes were locked onto mine.

"Don't try to out stare him Luv," I heard Ronald voice say. "He'll think you're challenging him and he won't take kindly to it."

I dropped my eyes to the floor and my chin to my chest. Sultan was satisfied with my cowing and barked his appreciation. "Okay big guy, this here is Rose, me lovely bed-mate for tonight. Now be nice to her," Ronald instructed. Now that I was properly introduced, Sultan's monstrous tongue coated the side of my face with his hot dog saliva. "Okay Luv, stand up and we can go inside."

"I can't! My legs won't hold me. I'm scared to death of this beast!" I was eye to eye with this massive creature and I admit that I was truly in the grips of fear. My entire body was shacking and I knew that if I tried to stand that I would fall down the stairs.

Ronald laughed and assisted me to my feet. Then he effortlessly hoisted me into his arms and stepped inside. He kicked the door closed and carried me to his bedroom. He quickly stripped his clothes off his muscular body and stood naked at the side of the bed.

"First off Luv, Sultan ain't no beast. He is a full-blooded pedigree Doberman. Shit! He's more of a good mate than a pet. Fuck truth be told, he's me best friend in the world. Now, get those clothes off and let's get ta fuckin'! I thought that ya wanted the fuckin' of er life Luv! Isn't that what ya whispered in me ear back at the pub?"

I breathed a sigh of relief and began to strip. Once I was naked I put on a little masturbation show for Ronald. I thought it might calm me down and put me back into the mood. I twisted and tease my nipples until they were hard as pebbles. I lifted my big titties to my lips and sucked and nibbled on each nipple. While kneeling on his bed I opened my legs and played with my wet cunt and licked the dew from my fingers. Ronald watched with keen interest and stroked his massive black cock back to pulsing hardness. In the dim light, Ronald's body was magnificent. His muscles rippled as he fisted his think cock. My eyes locked onto his cock and that black slab of meat mesmerized me. It was easily the largest cock that I had ever seen. I knew it would stretch my wet twat like never before. I could not wait to feel his 10-inch cock push its way up inside of my fuck hole. My pussy was flooded and juice ran down the inside of my thighs.

Then with the simple command from Ronald, "Lay down!" I was on my back, knees up to my titties and my pussy ready for his cock to be driven into me. He crawled between my thighs and rubbed that huge cock-head along my pussy lips and I thrust my hips at him trying to capture his hard meat inside. Now I have told you that I am not a virgin, that night as his thick cock pushed and stretched the walls of my cunt it, felt like it was my very first fuck.

"Take it easy baby," I implored, "This is the first time with a cock as big as yours." But Ronald was lost in a primal need and he just continued to drive his cock into my without regard for my comfort or pleasure. He just grunted and rammed that massive hunk of meat into my tight cunt. Fortunately, the gin and tonics and my own sexual cravings had loosened and lubricated my twat enough to take the assault with little pain. Even that was soon replaced with rising pleasures, as I became accustomed to his driving rhythm. Soon I was screaming my desire to be fucked hard at this beautiful black man.

"That's it Luv! Fuck me, deep and hard! Make me cum, baby, that's it I so close. Fuck me, oh my god fuck me hard! That's it baby, I'm almost there! I'mmmm cuuummmmmmiiinnnggg!" I thought the top of my head was going to explode. My body quaked with my first orgasm of the night, and not the last orgasm of this night!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.