Babysitting - Cover

Babysitting

by Joe the Bow

Copyright© 2002 by Joe the Bow

Erotica Sex Story: A neighbour is asked to look out for his neighbour's teenage daughters. When he is called for urgent help he finds one of the girls with a bottle firmly wedged in her butt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

My neighbours Sally and Jack had gone to visit her mother, apparently she wasn't feeling too well.

"Will you please look in on Jean and Mandy from time to time. Make sure they're not wreaking the place and they have everything they need."

"Sure Sally, be glad to. They're good kids. Hope your mum's feeling better soon."

Jean and Mandy were fourteen and fifteen year old sex bombs. Blond, slim, tall, nice tits and gorgeous tans. They both had their navels and tongs pierced and when they had bare midriffs, which they usually had all summer, I could see tattoos peeping up from their shorts or jeans.

Later that afternoon I answered the phone.

"Hi Tom, it's Jean. We've got a bit of a problem can you come over please."

"Hi Tom thanks for coming over so quick said Jean as she answered the door wearing a dressing gown."

"What's wrong?"

"Mandy'll tell you she's in mums bedroom, go on up."

"Hi Tom come in," said Mandy as I opened the door.

"What the fuck?"

"I've got this dildo stuck in my ass and I can't get it out," she said in a matter of fact voice.

Mandy, naked, was kneeling on her parents bed, ass pointing straight at me with a big black dildo sticking out of her bunghole.

"We were fooling around and it kinda got stuck. Mum said we should call you if we had a problem so that's what I did."

"Tha..." Looking around I was staring at a completely naked Jill.

"Well, can you get it out?"

"I think so. Did you use any lube?" Well what the fuck could I do? They had a problem. First I'd fix it and then I'd sort out the rest.

"No," replied Jill.

"Well do you have any lube?"

"No."

"Any butter, Vaseline or baby oil?"

"There's some oil in the bathroom," said Jill.

"Go fetch then."

"Mandy, I'm going to try to get it out OK."

"Aieooooo!"

"Ok it's wedged in there solid. Thanks Jill, I'll try to get some of this in around the shaft. Stick your ass up in the air. At a girl. Now I'll pour it around the thing. No it's not going in. I'll have to try to force it in hold on, this is probably going to hurt."

I poured the oil over my hand and tried to slide a finger in alongside the shaft, to lubricate it. There just wasn't room. Then I tried to open her arse wider, still no joy. Then I saw the pool of oil disappear, it must have found a way in. I took hold of the dildo and it rotated a little. It would come out. However if I removed it that would be the end of my fun.

"Sorry Mandy it won't move. I'm going to have to try and push it out from the inside."

"How?"

"I'll lube my hand real well then slip it into your pussy."

"No fuckin way."

"It's the only way to get it out. Once my hand's in there I can hopefully find the top through your membrane and I can push on it."

"No fuckin way."

"Sorry Mandy it's the only way."

"Argh! Oomph! Oh Shiiiiiiittttttttt."

"Nearly there, I hope you weren't a virgin."

"Not since she started to grow hair on it and then shaved it off," said Jill.

"Argh! Oomph! Oh Shiiiiiiittttttttt."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.