Edith's Best Friend

by Horace Baldwin

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Erotica Sex Story: I had known Edith for 21 years. I was her best friend. I hated this relationship. I had, for more than 20 years, wanted to be her boyfriend or her husband but I had been her best friend, more like a girlfriend. I had no girlfriend myself and never had sex with any women since I started feeling for her. This is killing me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

Disclaimer: This story is a fiction. It does not relate to any real incidences or real persons. This work contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity. Anyone who may be offended by such contents, or persons forbidden by law or any regulations, should not read or download this story. Re-distribution, posting, and anything other than for personal enjoyment are subject to explicit authorization by the author.


I just came back to my apartment from a long day of work when the phone rang. I lived in Richmond, Virginia, and was a computer network consultant working on a project under a tight schedule. I hurried to pick up the handset and heard Edith crying into the phone.

"Tony, he dumped me!"

"I'll be right over," I replied.

I dropped the phone and rushed to my car. Within fifteen minutes I was on Interstate 95 heading towards New York City. I lived more than six hours from Edith. I knew I had to speed up. I accelerated to 120 mph. I just got all points off my driving license. I knew I could take on a ticket or two.

I had known Edith for twenty-one years. We went to the same high school and same college. I was Edith's best friend. I hated this. I had, for more than twenty years, wanted to be her boyfriend or her husband but I had been her best friend, more like a girlfriend. As far as I knew, I was the only man who had bought tampons for her, not even her boyfriends or ex-husband had. I had no girlfriend myself and never had sex with any women since I started feeling for her.

Edith didn't catch my attention when I first met her. It didn't mean she wasn't pretty. In fact, I always thought she was extremely beautiful. Edith had brown hair and bright green eyes. I was in love with another girl when I first met Edith who was two years behind me in school. I broke up with my girlfriend a few months later when Edith just had her first high school boyfriend.

After spending eleven years together with Edith, seeing her changing boyfriends from one to another, keeping her accompanied when she needed it, and comforting her whenever her heart was broken, I couldn't stand it anymore. I left and moved to Chicago after attending Edith's wedding. One hot summer night I got a call from Edith telling me she found out her husband was cheating on her. I made the fifteen-hour drive to New York in eight hours and got two tickets on my way. I quitted my job in Chicago and moved to New York.

Edith got a new boyfriend before her divorce was finalized. I moved to California. Edith called me up one night crying. She just broke up with her boyfriend. I took the next flight to New York to comfort her. Then she got another boyfriend before her heart was cured.

I didn't know to where I should move. I had thought about leaving the country. I accepted an offer to work on an airport network project in Asia. I gave it up when I figured that it would be too much an arrangement if I got an emergency phone call from Edith. I eventually took up a consultancy job at Richmond. It was far enough I could stay out of her way. It was close enough in case I got a call from her.

I started to date in Richmond. I was far from handsome or well built. I was 5'7 with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and was a little overweight. But as I grew older, I found women started paying less attention to a guy's face and body. I had a decent job, healthy savings, and I had usually been nice to people I met. But my big problem prevented me from succeeding in my romance life. I never could manage to date a woman more than once. I didn't even care to touch any woman, not to mention more intriguing behaviors.

Calls from Edith weren't always distressing. She would call me up to just talk casually or to find out what had been going on with me. She had talked about her work at the publishing company her boyfriend and she worked for. She had even called me up to suggest introducing girls to me, and I always had to accept her offer. I never saw the girls Edith introduced me twice. I never called Edith since she first got married, instead I wrote her. I would gather information about our common friends, our former schoolmates, or things that would interest her, and wrote to Edith reporting them.

I bought some mint gums to freshen my breath when I was filling up my tank on the way. I was a heavy smoker but I never wanted to carry my smoke-filled breath to Edith. I tossed my cigarettes into a litterbin and continued my trip to New York. It was the day after New Year day and it was cold outside. My project deadline was two weeks later and I knew I had to be back the next morning. I knew I had to drive faster. I cursed myself for not staying in the same city which Edith lived in.

It was a bit after midnight when I got to Edith's apartment in Queens. The moment Edith opened the door she slammed her head on my shoulder crying her eyes out. I hugged her, comforted her, passed tissue to her and offered my sleeves when her tissue ran out. I made coffee for her. I made some food for her since she had not been eating all night. I didn't either but I wasn't hungry, at least I didn't feel hungry.

When Edith started calming down, I took a closer look at her. It had been two years since I last saw her. Edith was still extremely beautiful. Her green eyes seemed to grow greener every time I saw her. Her 34B breasts seemed to get firmer every time I saw her. Her straight brown hair seemed to get smoother every time I saw her. The only thing that didn't change since Edith had grown up was her height; she was four inches shorter than me. I knew her size, just like her typical female best friend would.

Edith was wearing black scoop-neck boxer pajamas, which showed intense contrast against her fair skin. I wanted to caress her bare lap but knew that wasn't what a girlfriend would do. I hugged her and patted her on the back while she was still sobbing.

We stayed silent after Edith stopped her sobbing. I heard and felt her breath smoothing down. I offered to get her another cup of coffee. Edith stopped me.

"Kiss me, Tony," she said, raising her still tear-filled eyes at me.

I kissed her. Edith's kiss turned from soft to passionate. I knew what she wanted. I carried her into the bedroom and slowly removed her clothes. I kissed her lips again and then kissed all over her body. I moved my head between her thighs and started to lick her and suck her. I did it until her moaning turned into screaming and her shiver turned into tremble. I let go of her when she let out a long sigh. I returned to kiss her on her lips and sat beside her. I was fully clothed. This wasn't the first time I did this to her. In the previous two similar occasions we did the same thing. The first time I had wanted to continue but Edith stopped me. Yes, I had sex with this woman, but I had never fucked her. I had to finish myself in her bathroom when she felt asleep after the agitation, or comfort, or whatever you would call it.

Edith was starring at the ceiling while I was sitting beside her in her bed. After a while I started to get up. Edith stopped me.

"Take off your clothes," Edith said softly, still looking at the ceiling.

I didn't move. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Take off your clothes," Edith repeated. Then she looked at me. "I need more."

I stood beside her bed and undressed myself. I went back into the bed and kissed her. My body was trembling, so were my hands. My heartbeat was at least five times the normal rate. I started to caress her but knew I was doing a lousy job, as my hands seemed to be bouncing on and off her body instead of sliding.

"Do it now, Tony," Edith whispered.

I moved my cock towards her pussy. I had never done this to Edith before. I had not done this to any woman for twenty years. The only things my cock was accustomed to were my own hands and fingers. My cock felt her lips. She was wet and her lips were swelled, result of my previous job. I started to push in. Right then, I knew something was wrong. I didn't know if I should withdraw for a rest or thrust deep and hard. I was coming. I had longed for this moment for twenty years and I knew I was going to screw up everything. I tried to fight myself. I failed. I exploded inside her even before my first stroke was completed. I didn't have a lot of experience in sex but this was unquestionably the worst one I ever had. It was also probably going to be the last one in my life.

"I'm sorry, Edith," I said, the moment I started shooting inside her.

"It's okay," Edith said, and pulled me down to her and hugged me.

We stayed like this for a while. I prayed for my lifeless cock to regain life but it didn't work.

"I'm tired," Edith said after another while.

I got off from her, pulled the blanket over her, and started getting dressed.

Edith looked at me. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, I have to be back in the morning," I said. I went over to her and kissed her again and left her place.

I cried in my car. I wished I had a gun so I could blow my head off. I drove slowly on my way back. I didn't go back to my apartment; instead, I went straight back to work. It was about time anyway. I didn't know what I was doing at work.

I got a phone call after lunch break. It was Edith.

"Tony, I need a favor," she said.

"What's it?"

"I booked a cruise trip but need someone to share the expenses," Edith said, her voice was a bit tense.

"How much? I'm sending you the check today," I said.

"It departs at four tomorrow." Edith wasn't answering.

"What?"

"The cruise, the boat," Edith said.

"You want me to go with you?"

"Do you think you can make it?" Edith wasn't answering again.

"Where? I mean which port?"

"Pier 61 off West 23rd Street." Edith's voice sounded spirited.

"I'll be there at two," I said, breathlessly.

"Can you come pick me up at one?" Edith didn't have a car.

"I'll be there at twelve."

"Come at one. I have to get something done first."

"Okay. Wait! How long does it take?"

"Seven days," Edith said.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I hanged up and darted into my boss's office.

"Don, I need some time off!" I squealed at my boss.

Don looked up at me from behind his desk, apparently surprised by my behavior. "Okay, take the rest of the day off," he said.

"No, No, No, I mean I've to take days off. I need to take seven days off." I screamed.

"Your project dues in two weeks."

"Don, please! Please! I need the time off. I mean days off." I begged. "Contract it out. I'll pay for it."

Don stared at me for a while. He then pick up his phone and dialed an extension. "Jim, can you come over now?" He said into the mouthpiece.

I collapsed into his guest chair. "Thanks, Don. Thanks a lot, Don. Thanks a million, Don."

Don smiled at me. "Tony, I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but I can see it's extremely important," he said, "You've been here for two years and you haven't taken any vacation. You worked longer hours than everyone..."

"Yes, Don?" Jim's voice came from behind me. He was the only other consultant there who was competent to handle my project.

"Jim, Tony has some emergency. I want you to take over his project. Give the work you are doing to whoever you think fit." Don said, and then sat back comfortably in his high back chair.

Jim gave me a concerning glimpse when we went out Don's office. He had been a good friend to me since I joined this company. "Family emergency?" He asked.

"Yeah, kind of," I said. I knew I was stupid but I knew I shouldn't tell them I was going on a cruise and had to make everyone pay for the disturbances. I continued, "I'll tell you when I come back. Let me brief you on the project now."

I knew I had ample credit line on my credit cards but I still transferred all my cash in my bank to my credit card account. I bought myself some nice clothes to wear on the cruise and also bought Edith something. I jerked off multiple times that night. I had to prepare myself in case Edith would ever need me again. I went to bed feeling Edith was there with me. I fell asleep fast, the jerk-offs helped a lot.

I headed for New York early in the morning and was in front of Edith's apartment before eleven o'clock. I stayed there until she appeared with her bags and suitcase. I dashed over to take her luggage and put them in my trunk. Edith was wearing a charcoal pea jacket, brown fleece turtleneck top, nutmeg suede pants, and brown loafers. Her soft brown hair hanged tenderly on her shoulder. She looked extremely gorgeous to me. She looked even more enchanting when she smiled at me.

"I'm sorry to be so hard pushing on the timing," Edith said when we were heading to the pier.

"It's okay," I said. I knew she booked the cruise for her boyfriend and herself. I didn't mind. "How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"We'll get this straightened out when we come back." Edith smiled at me. "How long have you been here?"

"Just a while."

"Have you eaten yet?" Edith asked.

"I don't think so," I said. I had nothing except coffee for more than sixteen hours.

Edith laughed. She was so stunning when she laughed. I wished I could make her laugh every day, every hour, every minute.

We didn't talk much during the ride. I parked the car near the pier. I knew it was very expensive to park my car there for seven days but I didn't care.

We checked in, gave the porter our luggage, and followed him into our room. It was an ocean view suite with a queen-sized bed and a tiny sitting area next to the floor-to-ceiling window. I knew this was a pretty expensive room although I had never been on a cruise before. I tipped the porter and he closed the door behind him.

"Great room, better than in the photo. Nice view too." Edith said, as she walked towards the window.

I looked at the queen bed. It would be her ex-boyfriend screwing her in this bed had they not broken up. Edith saw me staring at the bed.

"I hope you don't mind." She smiled at me.

Of course I wouldn't mind. If she wanted me to sleep with her I would be in heaven. If she wanted me to sleep on the floor I would be happy. Even if she wanted me to sleep on the deck outside I would still be happy. It was the first vacation I had with her, alone.

Edith came over and took my hand. "Your stomach tells me you're hungry. Let's go see if the caf is open," Edith said. Her hand was so soft I had the desire to tell her I'd rather lick her hand instead of eating hamburger.

I finished my hotdog very fast in the piazza. That hotdog tasted wonderfully great because Edith paid for it. I was so hungry Edith had to pay for it again.

"Let's go do what they do on the Titanic," Edith said and dragged me to the deck to wave when our boat sailed off the pier.

"So, where are we heading to?" I asked when the boat was outside the harbor.

Edith laughed. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you," Edith said, and smiled at me, "Tony, you are so cute."

I laughed to hide my embarrassment.

"This is a seven-day Bermuda cruise," Edith said. "Let me show you the itinerary." She held my hand and took me back to the room.

I sat down in the chair while Edith got the itinerary out. I was rather surprised to see they were all fresh fax copies. I could still smell the chemicals. Edith knew what I was thinking.

"I didn't book this for Alan," Edith said. Alan was her ex-boyfriend.

I looked at Edith, confused.

"I booked this cruise yesterday morning," Edith said, "It's for you and me."

My mouth dropped opened. I couldn't say a word.

"I quitted my job yesterday morning and went to the travel agency following a night-long thinking." Edith looked outside the window. "Do you still love me?" Edith turned her head back and looked at my eyes.

"Always!"

"I love you too, Tony. I'm not sure what kind of love. I want to find out. That's why we are here." Edith said softly and slowly. "I just hope I won't screw up everything."

"You won't," I said loudly. I looked outside. It was too late; I couldn't go to a jewelry store to buy a ring.

"I'm a lousy lover," Edith said.

"No, you're not," I disagreed.

"I know myself. I can never maintain a relationship for more than a year," Edith said.

I knew that, even her only marriage lasted less than a year. I couldn't argue that with her. "May be you haven't met the right one yet," I said.

"May be," Edith said, as she turned to look at her hands, "or maybe I didn't know there's one."

I knew my heartbeat was rocketing again. I need to say something or I was going to miss my chance. I couldn't say anything.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Edith asked.

"Sure," The word came out of my mouth by itself.

"Promise you won't leave me even if things don't work between us," Edith said slowly.

"I promise. I will never leave you, no matter what happens," I said without thinking. I didn't have to as it was already in my mind.

Edith stood up and stepped over. She looked at my eyes. "Do you want to kiss me?" She said softly.

Of course I wanted. I got up to hold her and kissed her. I knew it was a terrible kiss as I was trembling all over.

Edith broke the kiss, put her hands on my shoulder, looked at my eyes and asked, "Tell me something."

"What?"

"How long since you last had sex?"

"A day and a half," I answered promptly.

Edith laughed. She shook her head, "No, no. I mean before that, well I mean with other women."

"twenty years."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Tell me why."

"Because I love you."

Edith held herself close to me. She felt very soft and warm. I had never been so aroused my entire life.

"Do you know it was the worst sex I had since high school?" Edith whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, Edith. I wished I had a gun to blow my head off."

"It's okay, silly," Edith said, caressing my shoulder, "I hope you're not always that lousy." She pressed herself against me.

I knew I had a huge hard-on because I was feeling Edith's body on my bulge. I hoped I wouldn't be lousy too.

Edith kissed me. I was still trembling, but I tried my best. Edith didn't take it fast. Our lips were just touching and parting. When her tongue touched mine, I felt I was in the cloud. I could have been in the clouds for hours, or centuries, when I felt Edith removing my jacket. She broke the kiss and smiled at me while unbuttoning my flannel.

"Don't move," Edith said, when she saw me shaking again. She tried to hold her laugh.

I tried hard too, not from laughing, but from shaking.

Edith slowly removed my flannel, my crewneck, my jeans, my footwear, and then my briefs. She got up to kissed me again, and then led me to the bed.

"Lie down and relax," Edith said, as she slowly stripped herself while smiling at me.

I had wanted to do the job for her but I knew my trembling hands would probably upset her. I lay still. I had wanted to go to the bathroom to finish myself first. I didn't want to screw things up again. However the more I thought about it the more I was convinced it would be the case again.

"Do you like what you see?" Edith said, posing in front of me smiling sweetly. I had never saw her naked before me in clarity. Edith was perfect. Just by watching her naked body in the daylight almost made me shoot in the air.

I gulped. It was the only thing I could do. I couldn't even nod.

Edith sat beside me and put a hand on my chest. She caressed my chest and slowly moved her hand down until she had a good grasp of my cock. I knew my preparations wouldn't work. My balls started to convulse the moment she sent the thrills into my cock. I didn't know how long she had been stroking my cock, it couldn't be more than a few seconds. I saw a small stream of my semen shooting up high into the air and then landed on my trunk.

Edith giggled and went to the bathroom. She came back to wipe me with a towel and then snuggled next to me. I wasn't trembling anymore. I turned over and kissed her. Edith kissed back passionately while stroking my chest. I caressed her breast, the softest and firmest breast I ever saw or touched.

"Know what?" Edith asked, while watching her fingers on my chest.

"What?"

"You're going to be better this time," Edith said, and smiled at me.

I smiled embarrassingly.

"And know what?" Edith asked again.

"What?"

"You do a very good job with this," Edith said, and put a finger on my lips.

"I'll do it now," I said and got up. Edith giggled.

It was the first time I saw her pussy. In the previous cases I had been working in near total darkness. Her lips were now swelled and her pussy was gaped, sending her intriguing aroma into my nostril. If Edith had not jerked me off a moment ago, I would have shot onto the sheet on that vision. I stuck my head between her thighs and remembered I forgot her body first. I rose to kiss Edith while she was still giggling. I kissed her all over, making sure I didn't miss an inch. I felt good when I heard her started to moan. I did it slowly. I wanted her to enjoy it. It could be the only thing I could do to send her to heaven. I licked her pussy; I kissed her lips; I suck her juices. Edith moaned louder and her body started to quiver. I stuck my tongue inside her and licked all over her cunt wall. Edith moaned even louder and quivered more.

After the first time I had oral sex with Edith around five years ago, I read all articles I could find about how to make a woman happy without fucking her. I didn't have practice except with Edith again two years ago. I forgot most of them whenever I was close to Edith but I took it slow, tenderly, and with all my heart to please her. I was trying everything to please her now. Whenever Edith raised her hip I stuck my tongue deep. When she lowered her ass to the bed I licked her. When she spread her legs wider I lapped around her clit. I frankly loved this job more than fucking her, as I could feel her enjoyed it. I maintained very slow and feathery touch on her when I felt her screaming, shivering, and coming.

I went over to kiss Edith after she returned from her orgasm. I found out that my cock had returned life when she fondled me again.

"Know what?" Edith smiled sweetly at me.

"What?"

"You do the best job of eating me. You beat everyone else, everyone," Edith said, with a gratifying smile.

"I'm glad," I said. At least there was one thing I could please her, and beat the others.

"I believe you have a great potential here too." Edith stroked my cock gently.

"I hope so," I said. I had no confidence at all.

Edith smiled as she rolled over and got on top of me. "Let's find out," she said.

Edith guided my cock into her pussy. It was a totally new feeling. Last time I was inside her I was full of fear, frustration and despair. This time I felt like I had never been inside a woman before. The softness, warmth and wetness engulfing my cock made me feel like in heaven. Edith must have known what I was thinking and feeling. She stopped for a while for me to enjoy this marvelous feeling while smiling at me. Her breast was so beautiful watching from below. It became more beautiful when they started to bob as Edith started to ride above me. Feeling my cock moving inside her was a sensation beyond description and imagination. Edith moved slowly while smiling at me.

After a while she increased the speed and closed her eyes. I started to rock my ass to meet her pace. Edith bent forward and put her hands on the bed to support herself when she started to rock her ass madly. I raised my hand to grope her breast and rub her stiff nipples. Edith's hair dangled beside her face as her head moved up and down above my chest. I was groaning loudly as Edith was moaning shrilly. When I felt her cunt muscles contracting on my cock heaven was incomparable. My balls convulsed again. I raised my ass as high as possible to thrust deep inside her cunt and gave Edith the biggest load I ever had. I held Edith tight when she collapsed on me and kissed her face all over. I ran my fingers all over her back and ass when she was recovering from her heavy breath.

Edith licked my ear when she caught her breath again. "Damn, Tony, You're a good fuck; a great fuck, one of the best. You're going to be the best," she whispered in my ear.

"You're the best." I was also recovering.

Edith giggled. "How many girls did you have?" She asked after a while.

"You're the third, you're the last."

"Things may not work," Edith said slowly.

"Work or not, you're the last."

Edith raised her head to look at me. Tears dripped from her eyes onto my face.

"I don't deserve it, Tony," Edith said softly.

"You deserve anything, everything," I said as I wiped tears off her face with my finger.

Edith kissed me madly.

We stayed in the bed until it was dark. My cock had regained life but I didn't have sex with Edith again. I loved being with her together. I enjoyed having her in my arms. I enjoyed caressing her and kissing her. I also knew that we had time. I wouldn't mind taking it slowly. I wouldn't mind waiting for her. I knew I had my entire life for her.

We dressed up and went to the restaurant for dinner. I had my suit on and Edith had on her a blue satin cowl-front shimmer gown. She was so charming I felt everyone was staring at her. I felt like a prince when Edith walked with her hands in my arms. I felt like I was a melting iceberg when Edith smiled at me. We had a table by ourselves. I didn't know what the captain talked about. I didn't know what the food was. I only knew it was the best meal I ever had.

I heard someone talking about going to the dancing lounge. I asked my princess if she would want to go dancing with me. Edith accepted the offer. I took her to the lounge and danced with her. It wasn't my first dance with Edith. I had danced with her before in parties and banquets but they were completely different. Edith wasn't holding my hand like she did in the past. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her fragrance sent me to the clouds again. It was apparent her previous boyfriends and her ex-husband were all retarded idiots for letting her go. We didn't talk much during the dance. I enjoyed my princess in my arms. I wished time would halt. Time never halted. We had been in the lounge for more than 2 hours.

"Know what?" Edith said softly at my ear.

"What?" I tried to hold my breath so I wouldn't sound loud in her ear.

"I'm happy." Edith whispered.

"I'm glad you are happy. I hope you're always happy." I whispered.

"Let's go for a walk."

"It's cold outside."

"Let's go for a fuck."

"It's cold outside."

Edith laughed. "Silly, not on the deck. You're an idiot."

"I'm an idiot."

"Let's go now."

"Okay."

"Are your hands still shaking?" Edith asked when we were in our room.

"I don't think so." I stretched my fingers to see if I was shaking.

"Good, because I want you to strip me." Edith gave me a lascivious leer and pressed her hot wet lips on mine.

I reached behind her. I knew my hands weren't shaking but I still had problem unclipping her dress. Edith giggled but waited patiently until I finished it and unzipped her. Edith dropped her hands to her side and smiled at me. I slid her straps off from her shoulder and her dress slipped onto the floor. She was wearing a black strapless lacy bra and matching panties. I had been having a hard-on since the dance but now I felt like I had the biggest cock in the world.

"You'd probably enjoy it more after you take them off." Edith's smile was tremendously sweet.

I reached behind her again. This was the first time I undid her bra, as Edith never wore a bra inside her pajamas. It was even a tougher job than her dress, but Edith was patient. When her bra was off I couldn't hold back but to cup her bare breast. Edith let out a slight moan on the contact but didn't move. She closed her eyes. I continued caressing her and moved my lips on her body. I moved down until I reached her waistband and slid it down. I kept the contact until Edith was completely naked in front of me. I went back and moved up her body till our lips met. We kissed.

"Damn, Tony. You know how to get a woman wet, don't you?" Edith said after the kiss.

"I don't know." I said.

Edith grabbed my hand and put it over her pussy. She was very wet. I started to rub her wet pussy. Edith let out another moan but stopped me.

"My turn now." Edith said softly.

I stood still while Edith stripped me. She didn't miss an inch of my skin while doing it. When I stepped out of my briefs Edith grabbed my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.