Summer Love - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I don't know if this is a fucking Romance Story or a romantic Fuck Story! Lot of both in it. Boy meets girl, boy fights to keep girl, boy nearly killed and fights to keep girl, overcomes adversity and keeps girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Stepping into the room he saw they were both still asleep but Charli had rolled over onto her stomach when he had moved. She did that and he grinned. Her leg was still cocked to the side which allowed him access to her sweet pussy so he moved his hand under the cover and began to toy with the lips. As dew formed he smeared it around to make entry easier and began to delve deeper into her core. As he did she moved to assist him and began to meet his fingers with her raising ass. Working his way slowly under the covers and on top of her he gently entered her hot, juicy pussy and lowered himself, slowly penetrating deeper and deeper. She sighed and wiggled her ass back up at him in her special way, rising to meet him.

Sliding his hands under her he soon had a tit in each one and caressed them as he began to stroke into her. Slowly so as not to wake her until she was spewing he slowly brought her closer and closer to a climax until finally she screamed, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME KEVIN, FUCK ME."

Betty, who was sleeping woke with a start and set up to see what was the matter. She found Kevin fucking into Charli from the rear and laughing. "What is so funny," she demanded.

"The expression on your face as you woke up. That and the one when you saw what caused you to wake so abruptly. Your friend is a noisy lover also, don't you remember?"

"Kevin, you two scared the life out of me! I didn't know what was happening."

"Don't blame me! I was laying here sleeping peacefully, dreaming of being fucked when I woke up to find I WAS being fucked! He's a Sneaky Fucker, he does that to me a lot! Just because he wakes up before I do he thinks he can wake ME up too. I will say that it's better than an alarm clock and feels so gooooood. I never had an alarm clock make me feel this good. You're not done now are you?"

"Actually, I think Betty's only talking in her sleep and I was thinking I should wake her up also."

Flopping back down in bed Betty agreed, "I was just talking in my sleep, come wake me up Kevin."

Giggling at her friend and her Lover she watched as he moved off her and behind Bets. Slick on the dew from Charli's pussy he slowly pushed himself into Betty's hot asshole.

"Oh, god that feels so goooood, the Bunghole Bandit strikes again, fuck it good Kevin."

Sliding his hands under her also, he massaged and caressed her large tits while stroking into her. She was meeting him stroke for stroke as Charli lay there watching them.

Moving closer Charli kissed them both while commenting to Betty, "He has such a NICE cock and pleases you so with it doesn't he."

"Oh, yeeesssss. Very pleasing. He moves it so well."

Betty had just screamed out when he felt the little tickle that told him that he was nearly ready to cum as well. Not letting her back down from her first high, he took her soaring with him into her second. This time they both screamed out as he filled her asshole with all the hot, creamy cum he had made over the night.

Rolling to the side and taking her with him he slowly stroked her back down, still inside her for the time being as he nibbled on her neck and shoulder. From in front Charli moved closer and began to lick and suck on Bets' large breasts which did nothing to allow her back down from her high. Seeing what was happening he slowly withdrew himself from Betty's rectum and worked himself out of bed without disturbing the two. Leaning down and kissing them both he put on his robe and went down stairs so they could wake up the rest of the way in their own fashion.

Pouring himself a cup of coffee he moved out onto the porch. It was chilly as it as only early April but the sun was shining in and it felt good. There was as yet a stillness coming from the water as not many were awake to disturb the quiet. It was his favorite time of the day, before the rest of the world woke up and began to clatter and bang in their normal mad rush to do, to go, to spend.

As he poured himself a second cup he could hear the sounds of two people enjoying themselves and chuckled. Checking the fire he stoked it a bit as the embers from the night before now had the logs he had added ablaze. The heat was removing the morning chill from the room and it already felt much better. Moving the screen out of the way he let all the heat come out that wanted to.

Moving back to the kitchen area he checked on what they still had for breakfast. There was enough sausage, bacon, eggs and mix for pancakes that they wouldn't starve. Turning on the griddle and putting a pan on the stove he began to mix up batter. Putting bacon and sausages in the skillet he could tell when it was hot enough for the eggs. He poured six pancakes and broke two eggs into the skillet. Betty liked her steak well done so he figured she would take her eggs the same way and that's how he fixed them. Next he fixed Charli's and lastly his own. By the time he put his on he could hear sounds of stirring around so he called up that breakfast was nearly ready for those who were hungry. He was dishing up his own as he heard four feet moving rapidly down the stairs.

He poured their coffee, OJ and had the plates waiting on the breakfast bar by the time they got down. Rinsing and refilling the pot he started another pot of coffee before turning back to join them.

Joining hands for a short prayer he gave the same one he had given the night of the steak feed. This time he squeezed BOTH hands at the appropriate places and they both giggled, realized what he had done and broke into laughter.

"That's what he did to me the time Chad was here and why I giggled. Then later on when I had dinner with his folks his Dad gave the same prayer and he squeezed my hand then too! I started to cough to keep from laughing!" Charli told Betty. "He can be MEAN and SNEAKY so watch out for him."

Kevin was of course above all the slurs they were casting in his direction and was sitting there as angelic as ever.

"He's shown just how sneaky he can be this morning, but still he does fix a pretty good breakfast without being asked so maybe we should keep him around, Char."

With breakfast done Charli refilled his cup and shooed him away while she and Betty cleaned up the kitchen. Later they joined him on the porch and each one snuggled under an arm. Sliding his hand inside her robe Betty placed it on her breast and squeezed it tight against her.

"Thank you Kevin. It was YOUR idea for Charli to invite me up here. YOU sat back and let us renew our friendship and you let me renew my friendship with you as well. You are even more kind and thoughtful than I ever imagined when we were together. I should have never, NEVER let you get away. I'm just glad that if you had to get away you didn't get far, my best friend captured you. She deserves someone like you. She's good people too, she just won't allow others to tell her how special they think she is."

"Peasant swine, don't listen to the babblings of the village idiot. She knows NOT where of she speaks."

"Most Gracious of Mistresses, I must beg to differ with you, in part the Sex Kitten's babbles are very correct, you ARE a special person as I have told you repeatedly and now it is confirmed by someone else."

Rising from under his arm Charli turned and placed both arms around his neck and slowly pulled herself to him and kissed him with one of her million watt kisses. Steam was coming out his ears when she finally drew back, tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"Thank you my own Sweetest Lover." Putting out her hand she touched and thanked Betty as well.

"Why can you fondle her tit and you can't fondle mine, you cad?" she asked after seeing where his hand was.

"Me? I don't know what you're talking about," he answered, very visibly fondling Betty big boob. "Someone placed my hand here and I was just feeling around to see if I could discover just where it had been placed. I haven't been able to tell so far, might take a while longer yet."

Laying back in his arms she rested her feet on the arm of the sofa and placed his hand under her robe also but she placed it in her crotch area. Opening her legs as much as she could so he could stroke and play she sighed and enjoyed his touch. Hearing the change in Charli's breathing Betty looked around to see why. Seeing what was being done she immediately laid back in his arm also and rested her feet in the same way. Moving his hand down to do the same to her, he once more had his hands on TWO hot pussies and TWO hot asses with only ONE hard dick. Driving ahead he plunged in faster and faster, deeper and deeper as he moved to bring them BOTH off. He also needed more hands so he could fondle and caress the two pair of bodacious tatas that were in front of him. By now both robes were open and ALL their charms were clearly visible to him.

Pulling his head down Charli kissed him and then screamed into his mouth as she climaxed, her asshole locking up on his finger as it usually did. Gasping for breath she hugged his arm as she kept wiggling his fingers. Nearly there herself, Betty now pulled his head down and tongued his mouth furiously before screaming into it as well.

As her asshole relaxed and released his finger Charli turned over and started to lick on his hard cock. First she licked up all the pre-cum juice that had leaked out from his excitement of fingering them both so. Moving her tongue around and around the head of his cock she was driving him nuts as she teased it more and more before she FINALLY took it in her mouth. Betty now moved to lap on his nuts just as Charli had the day before when SHE sucked him off. Between the TWO talented mouths he stood no chance at all and it felt like only seconds before he was spilling his cum down her throat. Charli was as generous as Betty had been the day before and shared his cream with her as she kissed Betty and opened her mouth so she could push the rest of his cream into her mouth and her mouth could be licked out by Betty's questing tongue. When everyone was breathing normally again Kevin invited them to join him in the shower once more as he could feel the need.

They all three laughed, fondled, kissed and played as they soaped up each other and washed each other clean. Letting the robes absorb the water from their bathes they relaxed on the sofa in front of the fire. The girls had their heads in his lap and a hand on a breast as they talked, laughed and giggled.

"I can tell one thing for sure, I am NOT the person to please two such hot females at the same time. Try weakly is all I can do and someone will end up frustrated. It was sure fun trying however." That made them all laugh again. Not seeing what the other was doing they both pulled his hand harder against their breast and hugged his arm tightly.

"Charli, would you let me fuck him one more time before I have to leave? I need to get back and don't want to intrude on your week-end any longer."

"Ok by me, Kevin?"

"You mean you want me to put my nice, clean dick in that pussy hole? It's all hot, dirty and slimy with pussy juice. And you KNOW what will happen, my dick will get upset and throw up in there, it can't breath."

Grinning at him, "Ahhh gee, that's too bad, take her upstairs and fuck her, make her cum till it runs out her ears, you peasant swine."

"Oh, yes, my Most Gracious of Mistresses. Come on Sex Kitten, time to get fucked!" Pulling her up by the arm Betty giggled all the way to his bedroom.

Stretching her out on the bed he stroked her pussy which was already wet, hot and all but panting. Raising her legs he let them down on a pillow to elevate her ass even more and slowly moved between her legs. Putting the head inside he pushed it deeper as he moved on top of her. Betty moaned as he bottomed out.

"You feel so good in there, nice and deep and hard. Please fuck me good Kevin, please make me cum lots."

Kissing her softly he flicked his tongue against her lips and moved on. Slowly he began to move his ass, round and around, back and forth, up and down but still not stroking into her yet. He let her settle in for what she wanted as he just worked at warming her up more and more. Her breathing was already beginning to get ragged as he started to stroke slowly in and out of her. Only about half strokes as he held himself back, he increased his speed slowly also until he was at half speed and her breathing was definitely ragged now as she was gasping for breath and then screamed out.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME KEVIN, FUCK ME HARD."

Maintaining his pace he just plodded ahead as he kept her from coming down from her high. Working a little more in and out he was up to two thirds of his length when she screamed out again, and at three quarters length and two thirds speed when she screamed a third time. Slowing down some he allowed her to come down just a bit but not all the way before he began to stroke into her his full length. Slowly he build up the speed, half, then two thirds, then three quarters before he began to pound into her pussy at full speed. She cut loose with a wailing moan that went on and on and on as he pounded into her to cum himself. She was sounding more and more like a siren before his balls pulled up as tight as they could get and he spewed cum all over her insides. Juice was trickling out of her they had cum so much.

Taking her with him he fell to one side and still gasping for breath himself he began to stroke her back down. With the arm under her head he couldn't reach much but with his other arm he was stroking from her neck to her knee as her top leg was over his in his favorite position to relax.

"You're a fantastic Lover and a GREAT fuck, thank you. That felt scrumptious!"

"She is noisy isn't she my Sweetest Lover. My time now."

Moving out of the way Kevin made room for Charli to hold Betty and stroke her. Leaving them to it he moved downstairs to clean himself up again and to relax while they enjoyed themselves. This had definitely NOT been what he had thought it would be when he made his comment to Charli. He didn't think he would be fucking Betty, much less making love to her. He had actually cum in her more since she arrived than he had in Charli. Going back upstairs he looked in as he reached for the door, they were engaged in a vigorous '69', Charli had gotten out all his cream and was now working of making Betty cream more herself. Closing the door he left them to their fun. In the storage room he found two movies that piqued his interest so he took the down and fed one into the VCR and refilled his coffee cup.

The movie was half over when Betty came down, already dressed and went to the bathroom. Among the things she did was wash her face to get off all Charli's juice. Coming out she plopped down beside her and pulled him over to kiss madly. With lots of tongue and steam she had him panting when they broke apart.

"Thank you again for a WONDERFUL time. I got to renew two friendships, one that was VERY important to me. I got my holes stirred by a master and was introduced to the feelings of someone making love to me, not just fucking me."

"Sex Kitten, I... SHIT..."

She had bent down and sucked up his dick again and was working it over with lots of vigor and feeling. That derailed his entire train of thought and what he was about to say. With it now hard she stopped.

"Go upstairs and make love to your special Lady, she deserves it. She was willing to share and I doubt if I would have been willing to do that. I know my way to the door. Thank you again, Kevin."

Getting up she headed for the door as he turned off the TV and the VCR and headed for the stairs. In his room Charli was waiting for him, she had the CD player loaded and as he walked in she started it. Taking his hand she led him to the bed and together they crawled into it and began to caress, stroke and fondle each other. They didn't even hear the sounds of Betty's car as it left the drive. They had been here before, they knew how to achieve a merger of spirits, a union of souls, for them it didn't take as long as with Betty. When they had arrived he slid in a short way and stopped. Regardless of how accomplished they were the entry took their attention away so they worked together to regain that oneness before moving on to the next step. Rolling on top of her he let his weight slowly move his hard cock deeper and deeper into her until he rested on her pelvis. Taking the weight off he slowly began to stir himself inside her hot, wet pussy and help her.

When they shared their orgasm they both shuddered and quaked. Rolling off and taking her with him they stroked and caressed until they were again earthlings, no longer spirits soaring the heavens. Sighing she pulled him in and kissed him gently but with passion.

"You are a very special person, thank you. Two times today you left me to do as I wanted when I knew it wasn't what YOU wanted to do at all. I LIKE the feel of Betty's tongue in my pussy, she had a very good tongue. I LIKE to eat her out from time to time also but I PREFER a nice hard cock being driven by someone who knows what he's doing. You have allowed me to have both. Not many men would have been so thoughtful or so generous."

"Do you have any other friends who eat pussy as well and who fuck like a mink? I might be generous again!" he laughed.

Laughing also she still elbowed him in the ribs.

"Every time I try to pay you a compliment you try to turn it off and make it something funny. I mean it Kevin. You ARE special and I'm thankful you came into my life, that you share yourself with me, that you spend time with me, that you love me. Now say, 'You're Welcome, dear Charli'."

"You're very Welcome, my dearest Lady Love."

"Let's get dressed and go fishing, later this evening you can rip off a piece of ass!"

"That might hurt, what if I just fucked it instead," he grinned at her. She elbowed him again as her answer.

Three different times during their trip to the lake they had gone fishing and Charli proved to be a better angler than Kevin, at least those times. She not only caught more fish, she caught larger fish! Each evening they would dine on the days catch. They always stopped when they had enough for a couple of meals as neither like to waste their catch. Once as they were headed out Fred asked it they caught a nice bass that he and Ruth would like it. Charli caught a very nice one and took it over to them when they got back.

This time they filleted the fish and baked them. Wrapping them in foil with lemon juice, butter and seasonings they placed them in the rack along with some wrapped potatoes and adjourned to do something else. Thinking of that piece of ass she had mentioned had kept him hard all day. It was now time to take care of that problem.

Playing with her pussy until it was wet and creamy he began to stretch her asshole so it wouldn't be so painful. With it all ready he slid in and lubricated himself and then entered her ass. Pushing in deeply he stopped and waited until she was relaxed and comfortable before moving at all. At least in that area as he was kissing, licking and nibbling on other parts of her while relaxing her. This was a fuck session, not a lovemaking session and they went at it wildly. He made her cum four times before he joined her. In between he made her laugh, giggle, shiver and gasp. They had fun in bed together and afterwards cuddled and cooed.

Rushing back down he checked on the dinner that was in the oven and it was nearly ready. Pulling salad from the fridge, heating up some beans, the fish and baked potatoes were ready. Opening a bottle of wine they dined quite well sitting at the table this time instead of the breakfast bar.

When the Easter break was over they slowly drove back to their homes. They were recharged, revitalized and ready to face the remainder of their last year in high school. The hardest part lay ahead of them. S.A.T.s, finals, graduation and saying good-bye to many friends.

When summer arrived they both worked to have spending money for college and to take care of any needs not covered by her scholarship or by his parents. They both wanted a small degree of independence at least.

They did take off for the Fourth of July celebration and stayed at the lake. Their One Year anniversary! When they went to watch the fireworks Charli wore a peasant skirt and blouse outfit which he liked as it offer him lots of freedom to 'handle her charms'. They again anchored on the island and made love to the radio just as they had a year ago. This time no one woke them up when they fell asleep so Kev woke her up by eating her again, just as he had done over Easter break.

He also held her while she hung her butt over the side of the boat to relieve her bladder without going in the water. It was the first time he had ever seen a female urinate. While he still didn't think he would be interested in golden showers it was an erotic experience. For some reason it bothered Charli. When he kidded her about never being able to write her name in the snow that way, she blushed. Later he took her by the hand with him to the bathroom when he had to go and even let her direct the stream as she wanted. "Lady Love, it's a bodily function that's as natural as breathing. Don't let it bother you or cause you to blush. I'd never seen a female do that, it was interesting, that doesn't mean I'm going to be following you to the bathroom every time you go. It means I saw something new and different, OK?"

"Besides, how do you hold it when you really got to go? I can always put a clamp on the end of mine, you don't have anything there to clamp!"

She roared with laughter at the silly idea of wearing a clamp to keep from urinating and it no longer embarrassed her. He had made her see the funny side of it like he always did when something embarrassed or bothered her.

"Wouldn't that hurt?" she asked.

"Oh yes! But my pants would stay dry!" he answered, grinning.

The week before they were to leave for school Kev and Charli spent at the lake. They both quit their jobs and wanted to relax before facing the challenging task of college. They took care of little last minute things and then spent time for themselves. This was their first time back to the lake since their 4th of July visit. They fished, skied and made love for long periods of time. For Christmas Charli had gotten him a wonderful collection of Classical music. Of all the CDs he only had ONE double. This gave them a chance to listen to and appreciate all the music.

Charli also invited Betty to join them for an evening and night if she wished. They hadn't seen much of Betty since the Easter break due to their hectic schedule at school. Betty would find out all about it soon as she would be a senior in a few days when school started back up. It was early afternoon when she arrived with a large smile on her face and two bags of goodies. She had brought a couple of two liter bottles of cola, some chips and dip as well as oriental take out.

"You have a microwave here, we can reheat it later for dinner. No need for me to keep sponging off you so I brought some things also."

Pouring cola for all three of them Kevin then added more ice as it wasn't very cold from the trip. Up in their room Betty got undressed, hung up her clothes and then joined them on the porch where they were sitting on a sofa. Kissing them both, now that she was also nude and felt more a part of the group, she thanked them for the invitation.

"I know things are tight, you don't have much time before you leave for school and you want to spend some of it together. Thanks for allowing me to share the little time you WILL have, I've missed you guys."

"We've missed you also Bets. Glad you could come up on such short notice. We were going skiing in a bit, did you bring a suit as well? If not then you can drive or be the observer."

"I have a suit, a swim suit I mean. I'd like to go, I like skiing and it'd be fun."

"And how are you doing, you Bunghole Bandit, you're being very quiet?" Betty said to Kevin.

"Just mesmerized by all this FINE pussy running around me, Sex Kitten. The nice asses and bodacious tatas as well. Sure is a GLORIOUS sight!"

Both the girls laughed with him as they went to grab their suits and towels. On the water they took turns skiing with either Kevin or Charli driving the boat. Kevin knew that Charli could handle it as she had demonstrated her abilities on several occasions. When they were tired from all their play Kev turned on some music and flipped the speaker to outside so they could listen to music as they slowly returned to the cabin. With the boat put away securely they returned to the cabin and after grabbing some cola flaked out on the sofa to relax.

They hadn't been back long before Charli got back up and squirmed out of her wet suit, hanging it on the fire screen. "Now that we're back I can get comfortable again. It feels SO nice to NOT wear clothes all the time." When the others followed her lead they all got comfortable again and it DID feel much better.

Laying with her head in his lap, taking his hand Charli rubbed it back and forth across her left breast and then let it go. Kevin continued to rub, fondle and stroke her breast as she wanted. With the other hand he began to massage and fondle Betty, who had her head in his lap as well. Not trying to arouse them right now, just appreciating their closeness and the fine boobs that were before him.

"You have very gentle hands, Kevin, they feel very good on my body, thank you," Betty commented as if he weren't fondling a very intimate part of her anatomy.

Charli began to chuckle which made her shake, soon she was shaking Kevin as well as she tried to keep it in.

"What," he asked.

"For some reason her comment reminded my of how well you stroke and caress me when I lock up on you and it reminded me of something else getting locked up!"

With both of them shaking with laughter Betty got more and more curious and HAD to know what was so funny.

"While I was recovering from being stabbed Charli was my nurse. She would be there the first thing in the morning and stay until well after my folks got home. Most of the time she ran around like now while I had on PJ bottoms. Well this one time I was slowly eating her out and began to tongue her asshole. I kept it up until she climaxed all over the place. If you know anything about her asshole you KNOW how that muscle locks up every time she does. I was in pretty far as I was holding her open so I could plunge in deep and it locked up again, with MY TONGUE inside! I had to stroke and caress like mad to free my tongue!"

Betty was laughing as hard as they were just picturing in her mind Kevin's tongue locked up in Charli's asshole and rubbing on her to free it.

"Now that's one I've never done. Had someone tongue my asshole till I climaxed. The first time I came up here you tongued my ass and that is the MOST it has ever been tongued."

Looking up at his and getting his attention Charli just nodded. Sliding his hand from her breast on down to her crotch area Kevin began to play with Betty's pussy and toy with her asshole. As dew formed he delved deeper between the lips and into the hole itself. Working two fingers inside he got them both coated with her slick juice before sliding one up her ass. Betty grabbed his arm and held on as the feeling overcame her.

"God, Kevin, that feels so goooood."

When one finger was moving with no problem he moved the second one back and was soon plunging into her asshole with both fingers, making it slick, loose, hot and ready to be penetrated.

Tossing a couple of the little throw pillows against the arm of the sofa Kevin got up and pulled her legs down to the end. With her ass now up in the air he bent down and licked across her pussy a few times before moving her legs forward and having her hold them herself. Hands free again he used them to open her asshole as he stabbed it with his tongue. Loosened up and being held open he penetrated for over an inch before he could move in no more.

Betty began to moan at the feelings he was causing her as a hot pussy settled down on her mouth. As Bets began to lick out her pussy Charli leaned forward to see if she could lick out Betty while Kevin was tonguing her asshole. It was a tight fit but she could just get to the clit as his head blocked her from moving forward any more. Licking and sucking on her clit as Kevin speared her asshole repeatedly Betty was going crazy with the feelings that were being triggered in her body. She licked, laved, probed and tongued the hot succulent pussy that covered her mouth as she tried to return some of the wonderful feeling they were giving her.

Screaming into Charli's pussy Betty came but they didn't stop or even slow down. They kept licking and tonguing her until she screamed out a second time just as Charli coated her face with her own climax. Kevin then moved out of the way and allowed Charli full access to the pussy she had only been able to nibble around the edges of. With her ass in the air as it was the juice that filled Betty's pussy to overflowing had trickled forward where Charli had already lapped it up. Now she could get to all the rest and was busy tonguing it up as Betty, still gasping, tried to keep eating her as well. When Charli had lapped up all the tasty juice she had produced in two climaxes she drew back and off Betty's tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.