Summer Love - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I don't know if this is a fucking Romance Story or a romantic Fuck Story! Lot of both in it. Boy meets girl, boy fights to keep girl, boy nearly killed and fights to keep girl, overcomes adversity and keeps girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

When he saw Charli on Wednesday he told her about the conversation and what he had said. "I know you have plans to go on to college after high school. I'd like to also. My grades are ok, they won't stop me but it's the money. That's why I'm working. I'm saving to go to school. I have enough for 2 years at a good school or the full thing at some other place," Charli told him.

"What does that do for us, Charli? I'd like to keep seeing you, keep having sex with you but I don't want to cause problems for you either."

"My Sweet Lover, you've already caused problems, you're ruined me for other people. I only fucked before, I never made love. It's like drugs, I go into withdrawals if I don't get loved often enough."

"Well we surely can't have that, come on, time for your injection!"

Laughing all the way the two went into his room, looked over the music selection and loaded the player with 6 CDs. "That should keep us going for a while," she giggled.

They were half way through the third CD when they came back down. That included the stroking, the joining and the floating back. They were dressed and on their way to a movie when his folks pulled into the yard. Waving to them they continued.

Kevin was parked outside the shop waiting when Charli walked out the door Saturday night. He nearly didn't recognize her as she was not wearing her levis or her church clothes. She was in regular street clothes and had a scarf around her head covering her blonde hair. Beeping the horn briefly to attract her attention she joined him and after a kiss they drove for the lake. They talked and laughed and cuddled a bit all the way up. After unlocking the cabin he unloaded the car as she opened the windows to air the place out.

After putting everything away he shut and locked the door and went to join Charli who was waiting for him on the porch. Sharing a coke they relaxed, cuddled and enjoyed each others company.

Going up to bed Charli just wanted to be held and stroked. Very willing to comply Kev stroked on her body and tried to relax her but there was a lot of tension. Looking down at her he asked, "What's wrong? Have I done something to offend you, stepped out of line somehow?"

"Honey, I have this crazy psychic bump that flares up from time to time. I've had a feeling of foreboding all day and it's just been getting stronger and stronger. When it's that way it's all I can think about. I would be a lousy lay tonight. No, my Sweet Lover, you haven't done anything wrong that I know of at least, have you?" she laughed.

Laughing with her he denied everything! Cuddling together he stroked her more as they got sleepier and sleepier.

Waking up in the night Kev got up to visit the bathroom. As he stepped into the hallway he glanced back at Charli and was suddenly doubled over by a horrendous pain. Clutching his middle he realized he was on the floor, looking up at someone. It was James Gower, one of the rapists.

"Ever heard of Bail, punk? Did ya think we was jest gonna forget what chew done? Belly wounds are painful I'm told, you'll be a while dying. You can listen as we play with that fine piece of pussy you got in there. She'll still be alive when you finally knock off, she'll jest WISH she was dead." Then he laughed and kicked him in the head.

Gower left him in the hallway while he went into Kevin's bedroom, the room where Charli was now at their mercy and they had shown that they had none!

When Kevin regained consciousness he concentrated on some of the mental disciplines his Sensei had tried to teach him earlier, slowly he put the pain behind him, slowly he got to his feet. Staggering into the storage room he looked around for something to use as a weapon as he was in no shape to fight now. He could see nothing that would be useful until his eyes fell on his Dad's golf clubs. If one of those wooden things could hit a small golf ball hard enough to propel it for over 200 yards it should be able to move a head a few inches at least. Carefully removing one of the drivers from the bag he moved shakily back towards his room. He had no idea how long it had taken him to get this far but his sweet Charli was in danger.

Looking in the room he saw Charli. She was tied to the bed spread eagle and a gag was in her mouth. She was also bleeding from several cuts on her lovely body, the same lovely body these two animals were looking at, feeling all over and violating. Gower was about to mount her and from the signs they had used her several times already as there were semen stains around both her mouth and her sweet pussy. Yohansen, the other one, had a video recorder taping what was going on and giggling. Neither of them had on clothes.

Stepping into the room Kevin moved just enough to have Gower in range and swung the club as hard as he could at his head. He must have made some noise as Gower looked in his direction. The head of the club caught him just above the left eye and knocked him over backward, completely out of the bed. Yohansen pulled a knife as he turned and started for him as Kevin tried to recover. Grabbing the shaft with both hands he jammed the end of the grip as hard into Yohansen's stomach as he could putting his weight behind it. He screamed as he did for added force as his Sensei had instructed only this time it was both on purpose and from the pain in his stomach. Falling to his knees Kevin was worried as something stung his face but he wasn't worried about that, just this crazy rapist that was coming at him. Looking up Kevin saw that he wasn't coming forward any longer. He was holding his middle and had a strange look on his face as he went to his knees and then onto his face.

Crawling from one to the other he tied up first Yohansen and then Gower before he crawled to Charli. Removing the gag and cutting the cords tying her to the bed he stroked on her and stroked on her to help her overcome the terror.

"Where were you peasant swine? Where were you?" she whispered. She had a glassy look in her eyes and made no response to his strokes nor to his words as he tried to soothe her.

Taking the keys from his pocket he staggered downstairs by sliding down the wall. Across the room to the door and out to his car. Finally getting the key to fit he unlocked his car and sat behind the wheel. Three short, three long and three short, over and over he blew the horn. Fred Wilson was ex-navy and knew Morse code. S-O-S, S-O-S, S-O-S, Kevin kept it up until Fred moved his hand off the horn ring so he could talk to him.

"Call for an ambulance and the cops. They've killed my girl, they've killed my sweet Charli," he said over and over.

Telling his wife, Ruth, to make the calls Fred Wilson went inside to see what was wrong. He had armed himself before coming. He had a flashlight in one hand and a.45 automatic in the other. Seeing nothing wrong downstairs he followed the blood smears on the wall up the stairs to check there. Looking into the only room with a light on and an open door, he saw Charli on the bed bloody and the two rapist on the floor tied up. He also saw the video recorder still on. Checking on Charli he saw that she wasn't dead but was injured very badly. Covering her up he hurried back down to Kevin who had tried to follow him inside. Kevin had passed out on the ground between his car and the door from blood loss and injuries.

Rushing back inside Fred went to the linen closet where he grabbed a sheet and a hand full of towels. Using the towels to staunch the bleeding he tore strips from the sheet to bind them tightly against him. He then moved Kevin inside and placed him on one of the sofas and covered him with an afghan that was there. Turning on both outside and inside lights Fred then went back upstairs to care for Charli.

By this time Fred could hear a siren coming closer and moved back to see which it was, police or ambulance. It was both. Motioning with his flashlight Fred got their attention and hurried them towards him. Pointing out Kevin on the sofa he told one of the medics to come with him upstairs and pointed out Charli. Moving back the blanket the medic and the police officer could see all the cuts and bruises on her naked body. To the officer he also pointed out the video recorder, that it was still on and that he hadn't touched it.

Picking it up the officer had everyone step out of the room for a second and slowly panned the whole room. Taking in the two culprits, the uncovered victim on the bed, the pieces of rope still attached to the bed and to her wrists and ankles, the gag that had been removed from her mouth as well as the knives and golf club. Having gotten as much of the crime scene as he could he motioned for the paramedics to move in and take care of the injured female. Moving into the hallway he taped the puddle of blood when Kevin had fallen, then the long smear down the wall of the stairs. Covering her up again the medics carefully transferred her to the gurney and took her out to the ambulance. Before they left one of them checked on the two culprits and looked at the officer, he only shook his head.

Calling for back up, CSI and detectives the officer returned as they were wheeling Kevin out.

When Kevin came to both his parents were in the room with him. So was the same detective he had talked with before.

"Charli? Is she ok? Did they hurt her bad? Is my sweet Charli ok? Is she alive?" he asked over and over.

"Kevin," the detective say sternly. "Do you remember me, son?" Now having Kevin's attention the detective watched him nod. "Good, I'm Sgt Bill Rogers, I don't think I ever told you my name the last time. Your young lady is very sick. Her physical injures aren't that bad, it's the damaged they caused her mentally that we're worried about. Stay where you are!" Sgt. Rogers told him as Kevin tried to sit up grabbing his middle as he did. "Kevin, you were stabbed in the stomach. You must have turned just as it happened as it didn't hit anything vital, it went in at an angle instead of straight in, however it was a bad stab wound and you didn't help it any with what you did next. You tore it more and it's going to keep you down for a while. You also have a slight concussion due to one of the kicks to the head and a slice on your face. We know what happened or most of it. The idiots video taped it as they did it. We have the tape, the recorder and them. It doesn't show you getting stabbed but it does record what Gower said as he gloated over you and what he did to you afterwards. It shows what they did to your young lady and it caught the blow of your attack on Gower. From there on it shows mostly feet."

All the time the Sergeant was talking Kevin was holding the bed controls, raising his bed as high as it would go. From that position it was easy for him to sit up the rest of the way. Looking at his Father he said, "Dad, you have two choices, you can help me or you can stay the fuck out of my way."

"Sergeant, do you know anything about mules? They get their stubborn streak from the Nelson Family. Give me a hand, please. Susan, be quiet," said Steve Nelson, cutting off his wife before she could protest or comment.

They each took an arm and one took the I.V. stand and slowly walked him next door to where Charli was. He sat in a chair right by her bed and moved a hand out to stroke her slowly. "Most Gracious of Mistresses, your peasant swine is here. Lady Love, I'm here, please say you forgive me for being late. Please, my sweet Charli."

Hand under the cover so he could stroke her body, Kevin laid his head on the bed beside her. Slowly and softly he stroked her over and over, Repeating his own mantra now, "I'm here, Lady Love, please forgive me for being late. I'm here now." Over and over he said it as he stroked her body. When the nurse came into the room the Sergeant stopped her from removing him.

"Look at her. He's doing her more good than your pills. Leave his alone."

"Is he the 'peasant swine' she keeps calling for?" asked the nurse.

Something WAS happening. Charli was stirring, slowly her hand came up to stroke him as well. "My Sweetest Lover, you came for me, you saved me. Don't cry."

They lay there, slowly stroking each other, gaining strength from each other by that mere touch, until they were both asleep. Charli in the bed, Kevin across the side of it so he could be with her, still touching.

Shaking his head at what he had just witnessed Sgt. Rogers turned to Louise Dresser and Steven Nelson, "You folks better realize something right now, regardless of their age, those two kids love each other. I've seen people do impossible things because a loved one was in danger. Your son did, sir. He faced two armed men after being badly wounded and he was armed with only a golf club to save his Lady."

"That not only calls for stubbornness, it calls for bravery, tenacity and guts. You son displayed all those characteristics, Mr. Nelson. Mrs. Dresser, your daughter's alive only because of that young man. They were planning to kill both of them. They kept bragging about it on that tape. We'll have guards on the their room doors and I'll have a chat with the doctor. I think they should be in the same room. It would be easier to guard, don't you think?"

Smiling at him Steve Nelson said, "That's as good a reason as any I guess."

The three parents spent some time talking before Steve stepped into the hallway just in time to over hear Sgt. Rogers tell the doctor, "... well keep the railings up between the beds if that insults your proprieties but that boy had done more for her well being than your damn pills. She might be YOUR patient but she's MY victim and MY witness and Doctor, you do NOT want to get on my bad side. People have a strange habit of getting hurt when that happens."

"Sergeant, are you having a problem? Doctor, do you know who I am? I just got transferred to your town so a lot of people don't know me, yet. My company pays for a major part of your hospital's operating budget with its HMO payments. Do you want to keep representing my company? You don't follow what the Sergeant tells you to do and we can switch hospitals very easily. You'll be out of a job, especially after I inform your superiors as to just why we have taken our business elsewhere. I'm sure there's another hospital in this town that would LOVE to have a multi-million dollar a year account handed to them. Your choice."

Looking at the chart the doctor protested, "Mr. Nelson, you can't..."

"Doctor, I not only CAN but I WILL! I am your worst nightmare doc, I'm a person not greatly impressed with your title who ALSO has the money behind him to get his wishes carried out. As the man in charge of General Paper Products for this region I think my opinion will carry some weight, don't you? You have until I can get to a phone to make up your mind. Call me on it and see if I'm bluffing, you pill pushing quack!"

"Better yet, Nurse, get me a Doctor up here to take care of my son, this quack is no longer his physician of record. I want a REAL Doctor and if this quack is Miss Dresser's physician of record he is removed from that case as well."

Immediately picking up a phone the supervising nurse began punching in a number while smiling. Within a matter of minutes there was a new physician there, listening to what they wanted and why and agreeing with them. The Nursing Supervisor acknowledged the progress that Miss Dresser had made by Kevin's presence.

The doctor had a second bed moved into the room so that the two patients could face one another, Kevin was moved into that bed and after the rails were raised his hand was placed on her ankle and her's was placed on his. After checking both charts the doctor then checked his new patients. When he was done and had stepped outside the Sergeant pulled him and Steve Nelson to the side.

"How strong are your stomachs, gentlemen? I have a tape I want to show you. Only parts of it, you don't need to see all of it. Is there a VCR and TV around here?"

Taking him into the doctor's lounge Sergeant Rogers fed in a copy he had of the video the two rapist had made. Consulting his notebook he advanced it to Gower talking with Kevin. They not only heard what he had to say but saw him kicking Kevin several time about the head and body. "You can see the knife wound, watch him kicking Kevin and hear him brag." Rogers said. When that part was done he advanced it to show some of their mistreatment of Charli. They saw her tied to the bed, getting cut several times and they listened to her answer to Gower's taunt that REAL men don't eat pussy, "My Kevin eats pussy and he's MAN enough to kick YOUR ass as he already proved." They watched his response to that, gagging her and slicing one of her nipples open. They listened to some of the brags and taunts as to what the two rapists were going to do to her. Then he advanced it a yet again showing Kevin's attack on them. It showed the club hitting Gower and knocking him off the bed, Kevin advancing towards the camera bleeding severely and then they heard the sounds of a scuffle.

"Doctor, you saw how badly that wound was bleeding, your chart attests to how deep and extensive the wound was, he faced them down AFTER he had been that badly stabbed. Would you want to face either of them, you being whole and uninjured? One on one, you with a golf club and them with knives? And he faced TWO of them, cut and kicked the way he was."

"One more thing I want to show you." Advancing the tape for a last time it showed the scene as the officer had found it, the picture followed the blood trail down the hall, along the wall and out the door. "That was him going for help, not for himself but for his Lady. He never once asked for help for himself, he was more concerned for him Lady. So let's try to cut the kid some slack, please Doctor, I thing he's more than earned it. And the will and the guts to fight back when tied up and being mistreated like she was, I think, has earned her the same right, don't you?"

"What's going to happen to them now? They were already arrested for raping and beating up some people weren't they?"

"What's going to happen? Nothing, nothing else is needed. He doesn't know it yet but he killed both of them. Then tied them up thinking they were still alive and not wanting them to get away. He crushed the skull of one and ruptured the diaphragm of the other. They're both dead! They'll never harm another person again."

"My GOD! I didn't know that either." said Steve.

"You also haven't seen your cabin. We followed the blood trail from his car back to the scene. That only shows part of it. His car's a mess where he bled all over it while he was blowing the horn for Wilson. Mr. Nelson, might I suggest that as soon as we release your cabin you have the interior painted? It'll need it, you'll never be able to clean the blood off the walls. And please do something about his car."

"He did the job that you're paying me to do and I feel guilty as hell about it. That never should have happened but it did, now we need to put it right as soon as we can."

Pulling something from his wallet Steve wrote on it and handed it to the Sergeant, "My home number's on the back. My name's Steve, Sergeant." Offering his hand.

Taking the hand and the business card he said, "My name's Bill, Steve. Let's check on your son and his young lady."

The two patients had worked their way down in the beds, they could now stroke each other from the ankle to the knee. When one would move, groan or whimper from pain the other would stroke and vice versa, still asleep themselves. They were attuned only to each other, none of the world existed but for their sick lover.

"Might I suggest that you three get to know each other better, you're going to be seeing alot of each other in the coming decades. Call me if I can do anything, an officer will be stationed outside the door," Bill informed them.

When Kevin awoke Charli was smiling at him. She had raised her bed as much as she could and was watching his every move, still stroking his leg.

"Morning Lady Love, how are you today?" he asked her softly, his sleepy, drugged eyes blinking slowly.

"Much better now. I can see you and you're awake, we're alive, we're being cared for and we're together." Moving slowly she put down the railing on her bed and crawled into bed with him. Lying on top of the sheet she crawled into his arms. "Just hold me, my own peasant swine, my own Sweetest Lover, hold me."

"Oh, gladly Most Gracious of Mistresses, my Lady Love." Holding her he stroked what he could reach of her as tied up as he was in monitors, I.V.s and other things. They both went back to sleep laying there in each others arms. Neither saw the nurses who came to check on the disturbed monitors.

That was the way they spent most of the time in the hospital until she was released, in his bed, in each others arms. The sheet was always between them so convention was met but they lay there together, healing from the touch of their lover. The first time Louise Dresser found Charlene stretched out in Kevin's bed she noted her need for pajamas as the hospital gown was gaping open all the way down and covered nothing of her daughter's attractive backside. From then on Charli wore at least pajama bottoms. Even after she had been released she spent her time in his bed, touching him, as often as she could get there to see him. When she would arrive she would climb into his arms regardless of who else was in the room. They would kiss and immediately begin to stroke each other while talking with the other visitors. Not fondling but stroking to reassure the other, to let him/her know the he/she was there. When there was no one else in the room Charli would pull the curtain, unsnap her shirt and move his hand to her bare breast as they cuddled, stroked and talked.

He had to be even more gentle than before as he fondled and stroked her breasts. Those animals had sliced one nipple and although the damage had been repaired and the breast was healing, it was still very tender and sore. Injured as he was he couldn't even kiss it to make it better without her moving up in the bed for him as he couldn't bend over.

One visit she looked scared, maybe apprehensive was a better word but she was very nervous. "I told them to leave us along, I have to do something. It's part of my therapy." Dropping the railing out of the way she moved the sheet also before she leaned down and kissed him cock. She slowly rubbed it all over her face with her eyes closed and holding her breath. Slowly she breathed, slowly she smiled and opened her eyes. She then kissed the head and began to kiss more and more of it as it hardened, slowly she working her way down to his scrotum, kissing and licking each of his balls. Back up she kissed and when she reached the head she licked it, licked all around it before sucking it into her mouth. More and more of him she took in until she had it all. Then she sucked him in earnest, up and down on his cock with more and more feeling, more and more gusto.

"Stop, Lady Love, stop. I'm going to cum you're making it feel so good. They'll KNOW," he said, trying to push her head away.

"They know already. I have to do this Kevin, please let me finish while I can," her voice strained, tears in her eyes.

Tears ran down his face as he suddenly realized what she was doing, why she was doing it and he stopped protesting. Now instead he encouraged her, stroked her while she sucked him back into her mouth and worked towards a climax, HIS climax in her mouth.

"That feels so good Lady Love, your mouth is so hot, you suck me so well. I told you before that I LOVE it when you do that to me. I love cumming in your mouth nearly as much as I love kissing it," he told her again. Encouraging her to suck him to a finish, hoping when he came in her mouth she could take it without remembering what had been done to her, what they had FORCED her to do.

When he did cum in her mouth he yelled. It was a mixture of both pleasure and pain, his stomach muscles protested the way they had locked up when he shot off as he did. That was not the important thing however, she was. She sucked, swallowed and milked all the cum out of him cock before she came into his arms and began to sob. Her body racked with the sobs as he continued to hold her, stroke her and soothe her. When finally she stopped crying he handed her some tissue that were on the bedside table.

Sitting up she said, "I have to tell you. It's part of the therapy also. When that horrid man stabbed you the other one jumped into the room and held a knife to me while he tied me up. At first that's all he did. He took a video recorder and took pictures of you in the hallway and I could hear you groan several times, could hear what they said to you and then hear them kicking you over and over again. Then the fat one came in and as he took off his clothes he rubbed his hands all over me. I shivered and he laughed, Kevin, that animal laughed at me. He told me what he was going to do to me and to you if you were still alive and I didn't go along with what he wanted. He held a knife to my eye and said the first pain he felt I would never see out of that eye again, my EYE! Then he stuck his cock in my mouth and made me suck him. He slapped me when I didn't suck him hard enough, over and over he slapped me but I wouldn't. I just sucked it. I didn't suck it hard, I didn't LOVE it like he wanted, I just sucked him. Then he came in my mouth and laughed. He called me vile names and laughed. When I spit his cum at him he beat me but I spit it all out."

"The other one handed him the recorder and he took the pictures while the second one replaced him. It didn't take him long to cum 'cause he'd been watching the first guy and was all excited. They laughed that I was better at sucking cock the second time. I spit him out too and they beat me some more. They kept changing the recorder between them so they could record everything they did. They kept doing things to me and laughing. Kevin, they cut my tit because I didn't fuck them hard enough. They kept poking me with knives because I didn't wiggle my ass enough to please them."

Kevin was crying as hard as she was, "Lady Love, please stop. That's enough for one day, it's enough for me anyway." Opening his arms to her he asked, "Could you hold me please." Not can I hold you but could you hold me! He was asking HER for help.

Throwing herself into his arms she hugged him to her and stroked him while he cried for her. For what she had been through, for what she had endured. His bright, shining Lady Love, who was so unsure of herself already had been put through that kind of torture by those two animals. They had taken the sex that she loved so much and dirtied it, soiled it, made it filthy and vile. Now the two of them, with the help of her doctor, were going to try to clean it up again. To once more make it special, enjoyable, pain free, something she could again embrace with the enthusiasm, gladness and fervor she had before.

He went to sleep still crying for her and she held him until all the tears had stopped. He came awake with her sucking him again. She was sucking him with much passion and very lovingly. As his eyes finally opened he shot a second load of cum into her mouth, cum that she drank willingly, gladly. Again his scream was a mixture.

He laughed and commented while stroking on her, "I don't know if I can handle anymore of your therapy. It's killing my stomach but it sure is making the rest of me feel good. I just wish I could eat your sweet pussy now." She had initially tensed up when he laughed but then she laughed with him. He was not laughing AT her, he was just being Kevin and Kevin laughed a lot, he made HER laugh a lot, it was alright.

"When you visit me tomorrow would you wear a skirt instead of those levis please. I want to feel you. Would that be asking too much? I want to run my hands all under your skirt and feel everything its covering. I might not can lick it all yet but could I at least feel it, please?"

"As you have asked so nicely my peasant swine, just this ONCE!" she said haughtily, grinning at him with a wink.

The next day she wore the peasant skirt and blouse she had worn to the lake and after visiting the bathroom she sat daintily on the side of the bed talking with him. As he hand stroked higher and higher under her skirt she began to grin and close her eyes, just waiting. When his hand got up high enough he found out why she had visited the bathroom, she had taken off her panties. Her sweet pussy was bare and waiting for his fingers to caress it, probe it, to feel it all over. As his fingers ran from the bottom of her slit to the top she inhaled noisily. Fingering the clit she shuddered and relaxed, letting him move and play as he would under her skirt. She raised the foot of his bed so she could lean back against it, opening herself up more for his touches.

As he slid two fingers into her hot pussy she smiled in anticipation as she knew where the second one was soon going. When it was oiled up he moved it to and slid it up her asshole and again she shuddered at the wonderful feeling. Her own Sweetest Lover was making her feel so good. She adjusted her skirt so it couldn't be seen that he was playing with her while she sat there softly talking with him. Her hand was now under the sheet and stroking on his hard cock as they played with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.