Summer Love - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I don't know if this is a fucking Romance Story or a romantic Fuck Story! Lot of both in it. Boy meets girl, boy fights to keep girl, boy nearly killed and fights to keep girl, overcomes adversity and keeps girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Taking the smaller mirror he turned her around again. Returning the mirror to the closet he watched over her shoulder again as she looked at each feature. Leaning forward he kissed her at the point her neck joined her shoulder. Sliding his arms around her long waist he pulled her back. "Tell me again Lady Love, what's wrong with my choice of females? And that's just the parts you can SEE. I can't show you the warm, caring, loving person I've been spending time with because you can't see that part. She's very giving of herself. She's very funny, tender, sweet. She likes to laugh, she knows how to share! She's open to trying new things instead of shying away because they ARE new and different. And on top of all that," he kissed her neck/shoulder again tenderly, "she's a GREAT fuck!"

Charli started to cry instead of laugh as he had hoped for. Spinning around in his arms she grabbed him and clung desperately. "That's the problem with your Lady Love, Kevin. She's a slut! She likes to FUCK!"

Turning her back around and forcing her head up so she was again looking into the mirror, Kevin was looking into the reflection of her eyes. Forcing her to look back at him through her tears, the expression on his face almost frightened her. "So do I, Lady Love. I LIKE to fuck, I LIKE to eat pussy, I LIKE the way a pussy feels as it rubs, massages and caresses my hard cock. I LIKE all the little twitches and moves it makes as I stir it up. I LIKE the closeness that I share with my partner, I LIKE to SHARE all the good feelings we cause for each other. If there weren't females willing to share all my likes how could I do them? I'm not into boys or men. I LIKE females, I LIKE my Lady Love and all the things about her that she's shared with me so far and I want to know her better. I LIKE to fuck HER, to screw HER and make love to HER!"

"Lady Love, you liked the way I ate you down in the boathouse, you've liked the way I've eaten you here. How do you think I learned how to please a female that way? I spent hours, literally, between the legs of a female who LOVED to be eaten and was determined to make me into a good lover. She took the time and had the patience to teach me how to please a female with my tongue. And that was BEFORE she would let me fuck her! The same with fucking, I had a good teacher who liked to fuck and fuck WELL. I've been told that for my age I'm very good and if that's true it's only because some females taught me how to do these things correctly! And because a female likes to fuck does NOT mean she's a slut! Stop putting yourself down and realize that other people like to fuck also."

This time she did laugh, this time she was smiling when she again spun around and hugged him. "Kev, love me again, please, you make me feel so special, love me again."

Returning to his room, to his bed they cuddled. "You are special Lady Love. You're special to ME." Kevin began to slowly stroke her body in his slow, sensuous way. Slowly relaxing her, slowly driving away the tension, the doubt, the apprehension, the consternation, the anxiety. "Sleep now Lady Love, we can make love again in the morning." Kevin kept stroking her, caressing her, loving her until she was asleep in his arms and he was nearly asleep himself before he stopped.

Charli woke screaming the next morning. It was not out of terror or fear but screaming out a climax, with a hard dick stirring her pussy vigorously from the rear. "Good morning Lady Love, so glad you could finally join me. Your body has been responding even if YOU slept."

"Oh Kev, My Sweet Lover, I LOVE the way you wake people in the morning. It feels so good. Would you stop long enough for me to go to the bathroom? I'm afraid I'll pee all over us."

Keeping himself inside her he rolled over onto his back and then still farther so she could simply put her feet down and be out of bed. Kissing the back of her neck he released her.

While she was gone he looked over his music again and picked something a little more stimulating. This time Wagner. When she returned he started it, keeping the volume low so as not to disturb Chad and Betty next door. Joining her in bed he kissed her good morning, took her in his arms and began to slowly, sensuously stroke her body. Moving her top leg over his and moving his hard dick between her legs so it rubbed on her pussy lips he stroked and listening to the music she began to stroke him as well.

Again when they had screamed out their mutual orgasm the disk was long over. Again stroking, feeling, sensing one another they floated in Nirvana. Cooing, sharing, touching, loving they slowly descended from the high peak.

"Good morning," they both called out as they joined Chad and Betty downstairs. Looking over the selection that was left to them they choose and fixed breakfast and join the other two at the breakfast bar. Kev poured them both some OJ then started a pot of coffee which Chad hadn't. Coffee wasn't important to Chad, he would drink it if available but rarely made it for himself.

Talking quietly they discussed the plans for the day. Betty said she had to be back by 5 so they planned to leave at 3:30 in case of heavy traffic. They lazed about doing as they wished for the rest of the time they had. They did take another spin on the lake and Betty skied for a while but the others declined. After straightening up the cabin and boxing up their trash to take with them they left. This time Charli was in the front seat with him while Betty sat with Chad.

There was traffic but it didn't hold them up much as they made it to Charli's in plenty of time. Kevin gave Betty a quick kiss and thanked her for the week-end, he gave Charli a much longer kiss and thanked her also. As she drew back from his arms she put something into his shirt pocket, "You might want this for later, I sure hope you do anyway."

In the car he found she had given him her phone number and under it heavily scored it read 'unlisted'. Back at his house Chad transferred his bag from Kev's car to his own. In the house Chad visited with the Nelsons for a bit more before he had to head back to the town that Kevin had moved from. Taking the rest of his things he loaded his car, waved and took off.

Checking the phone book he found the local florist was closed but did have a 24 hour number which he called. He order as arrangement of flowers to be delivered to Charli. The card read 'To LL, Thank you for being so wonderful and sharing so much, SL'. Monday night he tried to call her but she was working, she worked evenings as a clerk at one of the local shops which was going to make it hard for them to get together.

Wednesday when he got home from work Betty's car was there. When he climbed out she met him. "Can I come in for a minute?"

Inviting her in he again washed up and asked if she wanted something cool to drink. After getting her something to drink he waited for her to speak.

"Chad's gone, our week-end is over, can I come back to see you?" she asked. Seeing him shaking his head she wanted to know why?

"Betty, Chad was to be Charli's date and YOU were to be mine. YOU were looking forward to sleeping in MY arms, remember? If you had wanted to have him fuck you that would have been ok with me because after seeing her I was really wanting to fuck Charli but you didn't bother to ask. You just moved in with him disregarding the plans that you and I had made, the plans that you and Charli had made. You were only concerned with YOU and what YOU wanted, no one else. Sorry, but I'm not interested in a relationship like that."

"Will you at least fuck me once in a while? My pussy's so empty and hot right now. You could at least do that."

"Sorry, not interested. Now if you will excuse me I have some things I need to do. I'll see you Sunday at church."

Betty left crying but he felt they were more crocodile tears than real as he called Charli.

When she came on the line and heard who it was she thanked him for the flowers. "Those are the first flowers I've ever had delivered. That was sweet of you my Sweet Lover." Finding out her work schedule was the first thing he did then as he wanted to know when they could see each other again. Writing it down so he would remember it they made arrangements to get together the next evening.

Still new to the town Kev had placed the evening's entertainment in her hands. She told him to dress casual and she was again wearing levi's and a western shirt when he picked her up. Letting her drive as she knew where they were going they visited a friend of hers and borrowed two horses to go riding. Kevin wasn't much of a rider while Charli was very good. His legs were very sore by the time they were done but he had enjoyed himself, if for no other reason than she was sharing one of her favorite things with him. That made it more special and he told her so.

On the way back she took a different route. They ended up at the end of a rutted dirt road overlooking the town. "This is one of our local make out points, does that tell you what I want to do now?"

Sliding closer he took her in his arms, smiled at her and said, "I'm slow sometimes, maybe you better draw me a picture."

Slowly undoing a few snaps she once again took his hand and placed it on her bare breast. "I want you to kiss me, feel me and eat me. Is that clear enough? Do you need a clearer picture than that," she laughed. He carried out two of her desires right then and there. The kiss started out soft and gentle but ended up much more. They were both gasping for breath when they finally broke apart. When he leaned forward and began to lightly chew on her breast she hit him.

"That's not what I want you to eat and you KNOW it," she laughed, "Now EAT what you're SUPPOSED to eat!"

When he suggested they move outside she took him up on it. Taking a blanket from the trunk they got comfortable and just necked and stroked each other for a while, slowly opening the other ones clothes. Sliding out of his shirt and pants he took her in his arms again for a short while before Charli pulled off his shirt and briefs. Pulling off her panties Kev moved down to her sweet pussy and began to lick and tongue it as she took in his hard cock. Moving slowly the two concentrated on the partner, not themselves and they both enjoyed what they were doing tremendously. They both finished together and were slowly coming down from the shared experience when it was ended abruptly.

"Well lookie here. Guy's got a fine piece of pussy right there in front of him and don't even fuck it, he eats it instead. What's wrong sonny, no dick?" came a voice from behind the car.

Looking up Kevin saw two men slowly advancing on them. While not taller, both were larger than him but it looked to be mainly fat. What worried him briefly was that one of them had a stick in his hands. Standing up he looked at them with his left side towards them. Glancing all around he could see no one else about, only these two.

"What's wrong sonny, looking to run off and leave that fine pussy there for us? I got a nice big dick I can stick in that place you only been sticking your tongue and Pete will be generous and let her suck him off like she did you. You can run anytime you're ready. She'd probably appreciate some men for a change."

"Sorry sir, I don't see any men around. I see two sniveling cowards that want to gang up on some young people and rape a female. What's wrong, you such a lousy fuck you can only buy it or rape it?" asked Kevin quietly, his defiance taking them by surprise. Quickly pulling the belt from his pants he took the buckle in his hand and wrapped a couple of turns around his fist.

"You asking for it you young punk. Keep it up."

Moving to the side so Charli was clear of them he asked quietly, "Outnumber your opponent two to one and still have to work yourself up to do anything. Yeap, really a couple of fine MEN here Lady Love. Two men, one armed with a stick against someone half their age and they're too afraid to do more than talk." Shifting again Kevin kept them in front of him and moved them with him. The one with the stick was now the fartherest back. Now Charli was completely clear and they were no longer eyeing her nude body.

The larger one charged him then. Flicking at his face with the belt to distract him Kevin kicked him square in the balls with a full force kick. With a scream the man went down instantly, landing on his nose as the other one charged, the stick pulled all the way back behind his head to crush Kevin. Standing waiting for him, still bladed left, when the swing started forward he moved. Instead of trying to run as Pete expected he moved forward also. Blocking the blow with his crossed arms he caught the descending arm, moved it away from him and wheeled. Using the spin to develop more force he slammed his elbow into the man's right kidney, freezing him in place momentarily. Still holding on to the arm as Pete started to fall he twisted the arm violently, popping it from the shoulder socket. Screaming also, Pete fell the rest of the way to the ground. Looking first to see that Charli was alright he then took their boot laces and tied them up.

That done he returned to Charli. She was trembling with fright as he gathered her in his arms. "It's alright, my sweet Lady Love, it's alright now. It's all over and there's nothing to be afraid of now." Stroking and reassuring her she was soon over her fright and was now mad instead.

"How dare they think they could rape me! I'd have bitten his dick off if he tried to shove it in my mouth, then I would have grabbed the other's balls and twisted them off. How did you do that, what did you do?"

"I'm not into athletics, I'm into martial arts. I've studied a bit of several. That was Ju-Jutsu and street fighting. Get dressed. I think it's going to be a long evening now."

Getting dressed himself he looked around and found a beat up pickup truck parked back down the road from them. The truck was parked in such a way that it blocked the road. As the keys were still in it he started it and drove up to his car. Taking them one at the time he dumped them in the back of the truck. Charli was now dressed and watching him.

"This probably isn't the first time they've done this. There might be reports from other rape victims. You lead the way and I'll follow in their truck. Take us to the closest police station/sheriff's department. We might get into a little trouble because of what we were doing but if we don't they'll only rape someone else and I don't want that to happen. Do you mind?"

"Sweet Lover, they would have raped ME or tried, if you hadn't stopped them. I don't mind at all."

After turning over the two culprits to the closest law enforcement officers they were questioned for over an hour and a half before they were released. There had been other victims, males beaten up and the females raped. Now with pictures of these two they could do a photo line up to see if they could be picked out. If so then they would do a regular line up for positive identification. Because they were both under age their names would not be released.

Before they left Kevin asked the detective who had been questioning them, "How much trouble are we going to be in for what we were doing?"

"From us? Legally you mean? None. You might not believe it but I was once 17 and had a very attractive girlfriend also. I tried to be alone with her as much as I could, anytime I could also. What you did nabbing these two, son, overshadows anything else. Don't you or your young lady worry any about that, ok?"

"Thank you, sir."

Leaving the station Kevin confessed to being hungry and wanting something to eat. Charli laughed and they went in search of a cafe or restaurant. When he took her home he went inside with her and met her Mother.

"Mrs. Dresser, Charli and I got into some trouble earlier and I wanted to explain it to you..." Kevin explained what had happened and what the detective had told them. He didn't tell her what they had been doing when they got jumped, just that they were parked on a lover's lane.

"Mrs. Dresser, the reason I'm telling you all this is I don't want you to think bad of me. I want to see Charli again, I like her and she like me, I think. I don't want her having to slip around to see me and you deserve to know what happened."

Mrs. Dresser, who had looked scared, then anxious and finally relieved as the story spun out, told him, "Young man, Charlene don't have a father no more, he died. She needs someone to look out for her and it sounds like she found the right one. For what it's worth, you have my permission to see my daughter. Charlene, say good night to your young man."

In the hallway she slowly put her arms around his neck and kissed him. A slow easy kiss that lasted a long time. Coming up for air she did it again with more passion and fervor, rubbing her chest against his and her middle against his middle. "You only THINK she likes you? My Sweet Lover you really are slow, I'll have to work on that so you'll be sure."

Laughing, he kissed her again, "Good night Lady Love. I'll see you later."

At home he had to go over it all again. His Mom looked frightened as he explained what had happened while his Dad just watched him closely. When he was through his Dad commented, "So all that Martial arts stuff came in handy? Good. Bring your young lady around so we can meet her. If she's worth fighting for I'd like to meet her."

Two nights later Kevin brought Charli home briefly to meet his parents. By then his parents had seen the newspapers telling about the rapists, the number of young ladies who had been violated and the number of young men who had been beaten up. They had also robbed the victims when they left. In one case they had even stolen the car their victim had been driving. It was found under a tarp, in the barn at the residence of one of the culprits. Charli and Kevin didn't stay long as they were expected someplace else.

When he got home from his date his Dad was still up. His only comment was, "Son, if she's half as nice as she is attractive, she's well worth fighting for. Good night."

"Dad, she's nicer!"

Charli made a special point of being at church the next day, something she didn't do that often. Kevin introduced Mrs. Dresser to his parents and they all sat together for the service.

When they were outside Mr. Nelson asked her, "Charlene, do you water ski? We have a cabin up at the lake and a boat in the boathouse. You should get Kevin to take you up there sometime, with your Mother's permission of course."

"I'd like that, yes, sir, I do water ski and haven't had a chance to for a while. Would you take me there sometimes Kevin?"

"Would next Sunday be too soon? I'd be happy to take you waterskiing."

As Charli didn't work on Sundays they got to spend the day together. Kevin drove over and picked her up after giving her a chance to change. Through her he was meeting more of the young people that he would be going to school with for his Senior year. Charli was a Senior also which Kev thought was even nicer.

When he got home from his half day on Wednesday a strange car was in the drive. Not sure what to expect he half way thought it might be friends of the men who got arrested until he saw it was Charli.

"I switched. When you told my you only worked half days on Wednesdays I traded Thursdays for Wednesdays. One of the girls likes that better and was willing. Kevin, would you make love to me again in your special way?"

"No, but I'll share with you. I keep telling you Lady Love, it's not ME, it's US."

Taking her inside he cleaned up, got them something to drink and then led the way to his room. As he looked over his music she looked around. "Are you online?" she asked. He found out she was and asked her screen name. Looking through his card file he pulled out a card. "Your favorite color is Orange or fall colors, you like horses, long walks by the water and quiet talks. At least that's what your profile lists. I've never seen you in orange."

"Have we chatted? Which chat rooms do you go into?"

That started a conversation of the chat rooms, who they had met, the weird ones and the nicer ones. All the fun they had online and so on. Sitting on the side of the bed looking down at her he just shook his head.

"What?"

"You're so lovely and you're here with me." he said simply. "I look at you and you take away my breath sometimes. Then I remember that you're even lovelier on the INSIDE than on the outside. How could I ever find such a special Lady much less get her into my life?"

"Kiss me you peasant swine, before I start crying again."

"Oh, yes My most Gracious of Mistresses, your lowly servant begs to please you, to chase away all tears."

Leaning down he kissed her tenderly, carefully with a lot of feeling. Stroking her sides as he did. Slowly he undid the snaps of her shirt and pulled it out of her levi's. Moving from her lips to her breasts he kissed them also. He kissed all over them until he got to the soft nipples which he sucked and teased to hardness.

Pulling his head hard against her she thrust as much of her breast into his mouth as she could. "I'm about to cum just from you licking my tits, I want you so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.