Summer Love - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2002 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I don't know if this is a fucking Romance Story or a romantic Fuck Story! Lot of both in it. Boy meets girl, boy fights to keep girl, boy nearly killed and fights to keep girl, overcomes adversity and keeps girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Summers in the south are hot and humid. The heat and humidity last long into the night so the favorite spot for the young people is down by the river, cooling off in the water. It's a good place to warm up some also. Many relationships have started in summer evenings down at the river.

"Hello, Betty," came a low voice from the dark.

Looking startled Betty Anderson glanced around to see who was speaking to her. By one of the willows she could just make out a lumpy shape. Moving closer she could see it was Kevin Nelson.

"You scared me for a second, what are you doing here?"

Indicating a group of young people about his own age he said, "Just watching, I don't really know anyone in town yet so I just watch. I'm not an school type athlete, I'm not into football or baseball so can't talk about those things to them. It's hard to share when your likes are different. Why aren't you down there?" he asked. The young people were less than 50 yards away, gathered around a small fire, laughing, talking and playing music on a portable radio.

"No, I'll swim up here. I'm afraid I'd cause trouble if I went down there. They wouldn't understand the Parson's daughter joining them at the river. I'd be a wet blanket on their fun and they'd resent it. I still like to come down here to cool off from the hot day however."

"After the heat the water does feel good, it's a bit cold, I just came out. You could leave you stuff here and talk with me when you get back. It wouldn't be quite so lonely then for either of us. I might actually get to know someone in this town before school starts."

At nearly 17 Betty Anderson was an attractive female. Dark of hair, dark of eye, she had a full figure that invited the eye to gaze upon it. The problem was that she had just developed this body and her hormones were not in balance. She didn't quite know how to deal with them and the feelings they were producing in her new body. There were lots of things she wanted to try but 'convention' and her upbringing were conflicting with them.

At nearly 18 Kevin Nelson was tall, with sun bleached sandy brown hair and green eyed. His body was lanky and still filling out but already had enough muscle and shape that it drew the female eye as well. He had just moved into town so no one knew much about him, making him 'mysterious' and more exciting in a way.

Taking him up on his offer she left her things and ran down to the water. After swimming around for a bit she came out and agreed that it was chilly. Holding her towel up Kevin helped to dry her off a bit while he enjoyed the feel of her body under his hands.

They were close enough to the others to hear the laughter coming from them and the music coming from their radio yet not close enough for it to interfere with their own conversation. New in town, Betty was one of the few people his own age Kevin had met so far. They had met at church the day before where his parents had thought would a good place to start meeting and making new friends. They both had summer jobs, Kevin at the paper mill and Betty at one of the local drug stores. They talked about their work, their families and other safe topics before they both ran back into the water and swam for a while.

Coming out it only seemed natural to huddle together to get warm again. Kevin was sitting leaning back against a sloping willow, with his arm around her and his body slowly getting not warm but hot. The way Betty was sitting her right shoulder was under his left arm while her head was on his shoulder and her left hand was on his upper leg. This was causing his dick to get harder and harder while they sat there talking.

She had been looking up at him saying something and when she stopped the silent pause drew out longer and longer. Bending slowly forward Kevin kissed her softly and gently on her lips while drawing her in tighter. With a moan she put up her hand and drew his head down even more as his other hand moved a short distance and began to fondle her bountiful breast. Moaning even more she pulled harder and his kiss became not so gentle as his tongue prodded her lips and she opened her mouth to receive it. As his tongue invaded her mouth it was met by hers. She probed back, entwining her tongue all around his as she twisted more into his arms and pulled him harder against her body. Her left leg was now between his legs and rubbing against his hard cock as he reached down farther and pull her shapely ass up more. Running one hand all around her ass while stroking and fondling her breasts with the other he finally had to break away for air. Her whole body was writhing under his touch as she also was gasping for air, more so as he continued to stroke and feel her up.

Taking his hand from her breast he moved her hand from around his neck to his hard cock. Feeling now with her hand the hard, hot object she had been rubbing with her leg she grabbed it and began to fondle it through his suit as his hand returned to her firm tit. Scooting down some to be more comfortable he began to kiss her again only these kisses were all over her mouth, neck and ear. Sliding his hand down the inside of her swimsuit he continued to feel and fondle her ass as he worked his hand up and down the crack. Sliding his fingers along it he toyed first with the crinkled little button of her asshole and then upon reaching it lightly fingered a pussy already wet with dew.

Breaking from his kiss she gasped for air, "Oh god, oh god, that feels so good. Feel it some more, please, make it feel good some more."

"I will but you have to take my dick out and play with it, making it feel good too. I'll finger your pussy then and make it feel good."

Jerking his suit down to his knees she had his raging hardon out so she could fondle and play with it unhampered. Working it up and down she was enjoying stroking on his while he fingered her hot box.

"Now kiss it all over the head and make it feel better, Betty. Make it feel good and I'll make you feel good."

Not hesitating a moment she began to kiss it more and more, rubbing it all over her face as she kissed it lower and lower. Coming back up she opened her mouth and began to kiss it while running her tongue all over it without any prompting on his part.

While she had been doing that he had unbuttoned the top of her swimsuit where he could now rub and caress the bare breasts that he had been playing with through the cloth. Working her bottoms down some he could get to her pussy easier also. Wiggling a finger back and forth in her hole he diddled away before pushing down on her head, running his hard cock into her mouth where again with no hesitation, she began to suck it. As her enthusiasm for sucking him increased he pulled back and stopped her.

"Take your suit off," he said as he slid the rest of the way out of his. "Then lay down here and I'll make you feel even better. You'll feel great."

The top already unbuttoned and the bottoms nearly to her knees it didn't take much to remove the two pieces. Laying down as he had said he straddled her head and presented his cock for her to suck on again as he moved down a bit more. With a moan she pulled his cock to her mouth and began to suck harder and harder, taking more and more of it inside as he leaned down and began to lick her wet pussy. At the first touch of his tongue on her hot pussy she moaned, lurched and clamped his head between her legs at the same time. Pushing with his hands he opened her legs so he could kiss, lick, tongue and probe the hot, wet cavern in front of him. He lapped away on her while she sucked him. Making his tongue hard he probed her juicy hole deeper and deeper pulling out her tasty juices as he did. Her ass was coming up to meet his tongue as he licked and probed. She was doing a good job on her end also as she had all of him inside her mouth and was sucking hard. Stroking lightly in and out of her mouth his ass was bobbing in time with hers. Moving between tonguing her hole and lapping her clit she was getting hotter and hotter as they both were nearing a climax. Screaming into his hard dick she clamped her legs around his head and nearly crushed it as she body went rigid, then began to twitch and tremble. She coated his face with her juice as she came all over it. He was still licking her clean when she caused him to stop and gasp for breath as he shot a load of cum deep into her mouth. When he could control his breathing he finished licking out her box, getting all the tasty juice before he moved around to lie beside her.

Pulling her to him again he kissed her and let her taste the juices on him tongue and lips. Again she moaned as she pulled him tight against her sucking his tongue and licking out his mouth.

"That felt so good, would you do it again, please?" she asked.

"I said it would feel great but I have to get hard again first Betty, then I could. It takes a little while to recover. You can play with it to encourage it to get hard if you want."

With one hand she began to stroke on his withered cock and with the other she was fondling and playing with his balls. Leaning across her he began to kiss and suck on her tits while fingering her from the front now. From the front he would be able to probe deeper and make her enjoy it more but before he could get in too deep however he encountered something he hadn't expected from the blowjob she had just given him. She was still a virgin! Here was proof as he was stopped by her hymen. Working a second finger inside her he plunged in as deep as he could without going through the barrier her body had put up. He was heating her up again as she was shoving her tit deeper into his mouth and twitching her ass to meet his fingers. Moving a lubricated finger back he pushed it up her ass instead and worked each in and out together.

"Oh god, what are you doing! That feels so good. I never knew it would feel so good back there!"

Drawing back from her tit he asked, "Betty, where did you learn to suck cock so well? You're still a virgin! You did a great job on it. You can suck my cock anytime but where did you learn?"

Blushing slightly she replied, "I can read can't I? I might not have ever had sex before but I've read a lot about it. I know what goes where and that sort of thing and what to do with it when you get it there. I just never expected a climax to feel so goooood. In the books they talk about how good it feels but it's something you have to experience to know what they're talking about. Like how deep is DEEP or how high is UP?"

Kevin had still been sawing away in her pussy and asshole while they talked. It was starting to get to her as her breathing was changing again. It was getting to him as well as his bone was getting hard again.

"Have you read about anal sex? Where the guy puts his cock up her asshole?"

"Yes, like popping the cherry it's supposed to hurt at first and then feel good, why?"

"Because I want to fuck you. I want to make you feel even better than being eaten. I want to slide my cock inside you, stir it all around until it spews cum all over your insides but you're still cherry and I don't want to pop it right now. I was thinking I could fuck you in the ass and you would still be cherry. I've only done that two times before but both times it really felt good for both of us."

"You mean we could fuck, you could cum inside me and I would still be cherry? YES!"

"Not only that, you could fuck as much as you wanted that way and never have to worry about becoming pregnant. Like I said, it felt good for both of us when I did it before."

"Fuck me in the ass then Kevin. I've really wanted to try fucking but have always been afraid of what would happen if my folks knew I lost my cherry. Besides, I'm the Parson's daughter, who would fuck me? Now I can do both, try fucking and keep my cherry. Fuck my ass, Kevin. Make it feel as good as those books say it does."

Pulling the finger out of her pussy he slowly worked it into her asshole with the first finger. Two fingers sawing away, making the hole larger, relaxing the muscles so they didn't squeeze so much, she began to relax herself and was all but panting.

"This is going to sound funny as it's night but do you have any tanning oil in your bag there? We need something to make you slippery. Your ass doesn't have the natural lubricant that your pussy has."

Fumbling around in her beach bag Betty did find and give him some tanning lotion she had. Using first one finger like before and then two fingers Kevin lubed, stretched and relaxed her asshole as deeply as his fingers would reach. With his two fingers inside her ass he spread them and then squirted more lotion inside between the spread fingers. Rotating his fingers he moved it all around to lube her as well as he could.

"Take my cock in your mouth again. This time don't suck as much as get it as wet as you can. I need something to help it slid in your ass and saliva works real good. It'll also make me harder as it feels so good."

Betty moved so she could do as he had asked her and engulfed his whole hard dick in one swoop. She was eager to both suck on him again and to finally find out if fucking really was as wonderful as all those books she had been reading claimed it was. From time to time she would moan at the feelings he was drawing out by fingering her back door. Around and around she licked while he twisted his fingers more and more to loosen her virgin asshole. When it was all wet she moved back and around so he could get at her ass.

Placing the head of his cock against her loosened asshole he began to push forward. The head slowly made its way against the iris-like opening as the pressure of his cock overcame the resistance of her sphincter muscle. His cock was not one of those with the large mushroom shaped head but more like the head on an arrow. It led the way for the rest of his cock. When the head was inside he rapidly pushed in as deeply as he could go and then stopped. Not moving he stroked her body to help her overcome any pain he might have caused and to allow her asshole to adjust to his entry. Still not moving back and forth he rotated his own ass to help loosen the muscles and help them adjust. Around and around he wiggled while moving one hand to her clitoris and gently stroking it as well.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, Kevin. It's starting to feel good again," she grunted as her ass began to make little back and forth movements.

Still just wiggling his ass around he wanted her to enjoy this first time experience even if it was in the ass and not in the pussy he was fucking her. He let her move and set the pace for now. Moving his other hand up he started to fondle and caress her breast while flicking the nipple back and forth also. When her movements became longer he began to draw back and move forward. Slowly so as not to make it painful he fucked into her asshole and helped her to enjoy it.

"Oh Kevin, that feels sooo gooood, do it harder, faster. Make me cum in my ass."

Speeding up just a bit he was still only stroking about half way into and out of her as she moved now to meet his strokes, moaning and groaning as she did.

"Betty, I see a problem coming up that we need to deal with now. From all the moans and groans you've been making you like what's happening to you and I'm really glad, however... When you came before my dick in your mouth muffled your scream. You need to have a towel bunched up and in your hand to scream into or everyone down by that fire will know what we're doing. I want you to enjoy this as much as you can, as much as I do but we need to protect you also. I don't want to be the cause of you getting a 'reputation' as one of 'those' girls."

"I hadn't even thought of that, you're so considerate, thank you Kevin. Just don't stop please, it feels sooo goooood."

Bunching a towel and keeping it handy she relaxed into his strokes and let herself enjoy what they were doing. Hot from all the fingering and now the strokes into her she was moaning and groaning and nearing a finish already. Kevin continued to saw back and forth in her tight asshole as she worked her ass back against him each time. He was enjoying the tight grip her ass was putting on his cock as it moved in and out of her. She was really getting into this as the first orgasm hit her. She just did get the towel up to scream into when it did and again her body went rigid for a bit before beginning to shake and quiver. Kevin was not as heated up so he kept plowing into her with vigor after overcoming the death-like grip her sphincter muscle put on his hard dick. Her asshole felt so good as it squeezed and caressed his dick however he knew he would be joining her this time if he could hold off a bit more. Keeping her up he began to make longer strokes into her hot asshole as he felt the tickling sensation of an approaching climax of his own more and more. Wanting her to cum a second time he applied himself to bringing her off as he rubbed her breast more and played harder on her clit. Pulling out to the head he was now stroking into her as long and as fast as he could when he erupted. Cum boiled up from his testicles and shot out the end of his cock to splatter all over the inside of her bowels. Fighting for breath he stroked into her as deeply as he could and stopped while he emptied his balls into her. This was the final trigger, the last little bit that she needed to take her over the edge. She had a violent climax also, going rigid and then collapsing to the ground taking him with her as her asshole fluttered and shuddered all over his cock. The scream she had muffled with the towel that time had been much longer than the first one. Stroking her body with one hand he held himself off of her with the other. Slowly he brought her down from the intense high of an orgasm and they lay there regaining their breaths.

When she started to say something he stopped her, rolled her over and licked out all the cum she had produced in the two climaxes she had just experienced. He had no more than started to lick when she again grabbed his head and pulled it deep into her, lifting her ass to his tongue again as he lapped up her tasty juices.

She moaned again as she tasted herself from his tongue and lips after he joined her, she licked up as much of it as she could find as she probed the inside of his mouth. "Kevin, I never expected it to feel THAT good. They always said it did but somehow it always seemed kind of naughty to have sex that way. It might be naughty but it sure felt nice also. Will you do it to me again, please?" she asked him grinning.

"Betty, I'll lick out your sweet pussy and fuck you hot ass anytime I can but it's late now, we have to go home. I only work half a day Wednesday, do you work that day? My folks will be working until 6 or so, we could go to my house and be comfortable and you wouldn't have to worry about people hearing you while you enjoy yourself."

"What time will you be home? I have a car also and I could meet you there? Where do you live?"

Between kissing her lips, her breasts and fingering her pussy he told her the time he got off, the address and how to get there. She was starting to pant again as he got between her legs and ate her out one more time. Licking deep inside her then tonguing her clit he brought her off for a fourth time that night as she screamed into the towel again.

There was a strange car waiting for him when he got home Wednesday. As he got out of his car he saw it was Betty, already there waiting for him. Inviting her inside he excused himself while he made use of the bathroom and then cleaned up from working.

Coming back in he took her in his arms and kissed her softly, letting her set the pace again. A tender kiss was what she wanted this time as she was a bit nervous.

"I wasn't deserting you but I just left work and was sweaty. I didn't want to take you in my arms and make you smelly like me so I cleaned up some. Could I get you something cold to drink?"

Following him into the kitchen she looked over the selection in the fridge and chose to have some tea. Pouring it for her and some for himself they went back into the living room where they sat down to relax a bit.

"I nearly didn't come over today, Kevin. As much as I enjoyed what we did Monday night and as much as I wanted you to do it again I was afraid," she said nervously.

"I enjoyed it too, Betty. I had a hard time believing we actually did what we did after I got home and was lying in bed thinking about it. I had a wet dream during the night thinking about you. Do you know what that is?"

Seeing her shake her head he explained it to her. She blushed a bit and giggled. "I did too."

Moving closer to her he took her in his arms and kissed her again. Again a soft and tender kiss with no pressure, no rush behind it. This time however she moaned a bit and moved into it so he replied in kind. Gently probing with his tongue her mouth opened and her tongue immediately invaded his mouth before he could respond. Sucking on her tongue as he pulled her closer he still let her set the pace, however when her hands dived for his crotch he began to rub and fondle her breasts. She rubbed and groped him through his pants as he felt her through her dress.

"Shall we move to my room where we can get out of some of these clothes and actually feel each other?" he asked.

"Kevin, just go slow, please. This is all so new to me. I've only READ about this before, never actually done it."

"We'll go as slow as you want. Just say NO, I'll stop. I want to play all over your body and enjoy it as much as I can but YOU have to enjoy it also. It's no good if only one of us is enjoying him/herself. You set the pace and I'll follow."

"Right now I have to follow, I don't know the way to your room," she laughed.

Taking her by the hand he led her to his room where he removed his shoes, socks, pants and shirt. He left on his tee shirt and briefs until later, again not trying to rush anything. Seeing where he had stopped she smiled, relaxing a bit more and took off her dress and shoes. Sitting on the edge of the bed he pulled her to him and kissed her belly button. He then ran his tongue inside it and teased her making her laugh and relax more. Straightening up he slowly kissed his way up to her bra encased breasts. Pulling his mouth harder against them she also worked off his shirt so she could feel his bare skin against her skin. Reacting to the relaxed, comfortable feeling, that he was not rushing, as well as his mouth on her breast she reached back then, unhooked her bra and moved it out of the way so he could kiss and lick her breasts as he had done two nights before.

Making chomping sounds with his teeth he drew in her left breast and sucked on it while flicking her nipple back and forth with his tongue. His hands were running up and down her back from her knees up to her shoulders and especially all over her sweet ass. Laughing at him again and enjoying what he was doing she only pulled his head against her harder.

"Kevin, that feels so good, you MAKE it feel good. Lick me more."

Pulling her body against him harder he leaned back and twisted at the same time. She landed in the middle of his bed giggling as he licked and kissed his way down to tongue all around the band at the top of her panties and then lower to the leg band as well. Moving over slightly he licked and tongued her pussy through her panties as she breath got faster and she gasped at the feel of his tongue. Reaching out he slowly worked the silky feeling panties down and off her legs as he kept licking where he had been, this time with nothing in the way.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.