Door-to-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-to-Door Salesman

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young teen begins the life of a salesman, and gets taught much about life. He learns saleswomen are excellent teachers, and housewives are lonely and bored and very educational.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

I drove up and down a dozen streets, I didn't feel like working. I saw a small diner and pulled into the unpaved lot, hitting each pothole. I walked inside and it was cool, and I was the only customer. I sat at a table and the waitress brought me a glass of water. I didn't even look up, and ordered coffee.

I saw the cup slid in front of me and heard a voice, "Problems with your women?" she asked. I nodded and looked up for the first time. My eyes stopped at hers, however they didn't miss the large hanging breasts as they passed. She stood almost six foot and her hair was pure gray, and I guessed her to be about fifty plus years. Her voice was soft as she smiled, "I figured as much, a good looking boy like you, sitting here in deep thought."

I caught myself staring at her, and smiled. "I'm sorry," I said, "I was in deep thought. Thank you," I said, pointing to the coffee.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asked. "I am a good listener too, and you can see," she waved her arm around the empty diner, "we aren't too busy." Pulling a chair from the table, she sat down, sideways leaning against the back. "Anyway, my feet hurt because I have been standing all day, I enjoy this last hour, I have been busy today."

She started chatting and I found her to be a pleasure to talk to. She was humorous and intelligent. We were talking and I could hear a phone ringing in the back of the diner. It rang many times before it stopped however, she made no attempt to answer it. I was telling her where I was from originally, about my parents and sister when a short fat man came through the back.

"Tiny, your ride won't be here today, she said you would have to get a taxi," the fat man called out.

"Tiny," I said grinning.

"Shut up," she said chuckling, "it's better than Big'un or Lanky, as I have been called. At least it fits me." She laughed and I began laughing with her. She began chattering away again and a few minutes later a younger girl came in.

"A customer," I said.

She looked up and waved at the girl. "No, my relief," she said. She looked at my cup and saw I hadn't touched the coffee, "I don't live far from here, if you'll give me a ride home, I'll make you a cup of good coffee. Besides, it will save me seventy-five cents on cab-fare."

I nodded and raised my palms.

"I'll just be a couple of minutes," she said as she left the table and started talking to her relief.

I had no doubt she had been working before I came in, I could see the perspiration marks under her arms and her white uniform had a few food stains on it. It was also noticeable her bra was large, the broad straps showing through the white uniform. She didn't live far, less than a mile, and I managed to hit each pothole I missed entering, when I drove in the direction she pointed.

I was surprised at the house, it was in a shaded area, and the inside was cool when we walked in. The inside was as neat as the manicured lawn, and there were literally hundreds of small knick-knacks covering the walls and shelves. I sat at the kitchen table, at her direction, and she prepared the coffee maker. "I'll be back before the coffee finishes," she said, "make yourself at home." She left the room and I looked around the kitchen. It was spotless and reminded me of home, especially the canisters; an identical set was on our counter.

Returning before the coffee finished, she showered and instead if the white uniform she wore a white cotton robe. She tied it at the waist and it came to her knees, there were no buttons. She removed a mug from the cabinet and turned, "Would you like a mug or cup?" she asked, "I prefer a mug myself."

I was looking at her freshly bathed hair, still wet at the bottom, "Mug," I said. When she reached for the mug, on the top shelf in the cabinet, the robe opened and I could see leg, lots of leg, all the way to her fur covered pussy.

She filled the mugs and slid the sugar bowl across the table. After the coffee was sugared to my liking, taking my cup, she walked to the door speaking as she walked, "It's cooler in the living room, the damn house is backwards, the sun is in the kitchen in the afternoons."

Following her, I sat on the sofa, where she had placed my coffee on the coffee table. Sitting across from me, she started telling me about the knick-knacks, mostly gifts from friends. She was easy to listen and talk to, and before I realized it, I told her the story why I was in town, thus the reason for the job I was working. While I was telling my story, she refilled our coffee, and now was sitting beside me on the sofa.

When I finished telling the story, up to the point of my making it with the young mother that morning, she had one hand on my leg and one of my hands was on her thigh. She casually removed the hand from her thigh and brought it to her breast as she leaned and kissed me lightly on the lips. The first kiss was light and when I began massaging her breast, she pulled my hand from her body and tugged it, and I followed her to her bedroom.

The spread was turned back when we entered and she stopped beside the bed and smiled at me, dropping the robe. I looked at her body, all six feet of it. She wasn't fat and her breasts hung heavily, probably thirty-eight or forty 'D' when she was younger, and her areola were large. It was noticeable I became aroused, my prick stretched the front of my trousers as she moved to the center of the bed, her dark bush the opposite of the hair on her head. Removing my clothing quickly, I climbed into the bed with her.

I lay beside her and she pulled a breast to my mouth, the mate hanging on the far side of her body. I sucked and kissed on the nipple, trying to get the entire areola into my mouth. She was moaning as I reached for the other breast and began sucking both at once. The nipples were slow to become hard, however I managed to get both erect, and I could see she enjoyed my mouth manipulating both. She rose in the bed and let her breasts hang, hovering just above my lips. Lowering her breast, she let one slide on either side of my face and I was kissing her breastbone as she pressed the breasts against my head.

She raised and looked at me smiling, "Did you ever have an illusion of being smothered with tits?" as she lowered one on my face, letting her weight flatten it. When I became short of breath I nipped the nipple where I knew it was painful and she raised quickly, laughing as she looked down at me. My prick was stretched and I tried to get it in her opening. "Wait," she said, "I'm not as young as I once was, you will tear me with that." Reaching to a nightstand, she took a jar of petroleum jelly, and scooping a goodly amount, covered my prick, rubbing the remainder into her opening.

Rolling to the side, she pulled me on top, "Remember, I am not as young as I was, and these things will beat you to a pulp if they get swinging," she said as she pressed her breasts together. "You will have to go slow, and please, be careful."

I spread her legs, as long as they were, they were difficult to spread wide. I lowered my body and she guided my prick to her opening. I pressed gently, and she moaned loud, shifting her body, and nodding as she looked up at me. I pressed again and I saw her take her lip between her teeth, however she didn't make a sound. She was tight, much tighter than Eileen, and Eileen professed to being a virgin. I pressed harder and my prick seemed to jump into her body, about four inches was inside her, but her loud scream was as though I had bottomed out.

I held as still as I could, her body was trembling. Before she moved a muscle my body began to tremble, I was in an awkward position and I was going to have to move. I kept immobile as long as I could and finally my leg gave way and the remainder of my prick was driven deep into her body, driven by my weight. I gave a loud shriek at the same time as she, only I saw a grimace in her face.

My prick was rock hard and I couldn't believe it when she muttered, "Take it out please." I thought for a moment and finally began withdrawing my prick slowly; getting moans from her as I slowly removed my full length.

I thought we were finished, and she surprised me when she moved from the bed and took a giant pillow from the closet. Placing it on the bed, reaching for the jar of petroleum jelly again, she forced a large amount into her opening, working it thoroughly into her pussy, almost to the point of masturbation. I was getting close, and afraid I was going to shoot my wad watching her work the jelly into her pussy, using only one finger. Scooping more from the jar, she covered my prick again, and crawled into the bed, positioning the pillow under her hips.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said as she looked at me.

I crawled between her legs and she guided my cock head once again, this time I slipped in slowly as she gave small moans, the angle much better for her, she was pulling on my ass all the time. I was buried fully, and I heard a long sigh. It was I. She was so tight, she felt like she was crushing my prick, but the sensation was like none I ever imagined, I was ecstatic.

I began moving slowly, in and out, and I heard small moans from her. When I would pause for a moment, she would either push or pull, not wanting me to tarry. I worked in and out for a long while, my prick remaining rigid however, I wasn't close to cuming. I was surprised as I normally came much quicker. I was beginning to move easier and I made my movements faster. The easier I entered her the faster I went, and she surprised me once more by lifting her legs and trying to lock them behind my back.

She realized she wasn't as limber as when she was younger, and finally dropped her legs to the bed. I saw an opportunity and lifted her legs, I had them perpendicular to the bed, and each time I pushed into her, I pushed her legs higher. She was beginning to lubricate herself, or so it seemed, because I was entering her much easier. I started working into her, faster and harder and when I came, I had her knees at her ears, and I shot into her as she had a mini orgasm. She just cooed a little but I let it all out, groaning loudly as I dumped a good load of sperm into her pussy.

We lay on the bed a long time, just talking. "I have to go," I said, "I am late picking the girls up and they are going to be mad again."

She rushed from the bed, brought a warm damp cloth, and cleaned our juices and the jelly from my prick. She wiped me clean and when she finished, she looked up at me, "The next time you can wash me."

I picked the girls up, and was pleasantly surprised when none was mad because I was late; it seemed each had a productive afternoon. The girls were especially cheerful and it carried on through supper and afterwards. We were sitting in the breezeway, even Holly, and having drinks prepared by Marge, that is Holly, Marge and I. Dana was sucking the beers down.

There was a family beside our room, a couple in their thirties, with a son fifteen and a daughter ten. I saw Marge talking to him, and she even gave him a few sips from her drink. I grinned at her one time and she smiled back at me, with a gesture of fanning her face. The boy was almost as tall as I and they were bright, he and his sister. Dana and Holly had left for their room and Marge and I were talking to the two youngsters for over an hour. It was close to nine-thirty when their mom came from her room, and she stood against the rail talking for half an hour. My prick rose because she was wearing a housecoat and I caught a flash of leg a couple of times when she turned. I could see her son also noticed because I saw a big grin come on his face each time. She was a sharp looking woman and when her husband called out, she turned to the kids, "Time for bed, we have a full day planned for tomorrow," she said and bid Marge and I good night.

I went to bed while she showered and puttered around. I was almost asleep, and she was in bed, when I heard the soft knocks on the door. She jumped from the bed and said, "Shhhh, I'll get it. Go back to sleep." She opened the door and I saw the boy slip into the room. I couldn't hear the conversation but I did hear her say he needed to be quiet. I saw the shadows get into her bed, grinning as I tried to go back to sleep. He was definitely a lover because I listened to her moaning and him grunting for over an hour, finally drifting back to sleep.

I woke at six and showered, shaved and woke Marge on my way to breakfast. She normally ate with me however, she didn't wake while I was in the shower.

I was walking to the car and Holly came from her room, I waved and she returned my wave. I called out to her, "Want to go to eat?" She nodded and began walking toward me. Other than a "good morning," she never said another word however that was Holly. Seldom did I ever hear her speak, other than to complain about something.

I woke Marge when I returned to the room and I can truthfully say, that was the only time I ever saw her when she looked her age. I was driving the girls to the work area and Marge was complaining because she didn't get enough sleep, while Holly was complaining about Dana making noises all night. At the same time, Dana was complaining because she didn't feel well and didn't want to work. I was happy when I dropped them.

As soon as they left the car, I felt great. "What a difference twelve hours can make," I said aloud as I drove to the street I was going to work. I had my best morning ever, everything seemed to click, and I sold over two hundred. Lunch was the same, complaining, and once again, I was happy to be in the car alone. Another great afternoon and I exceeded my morning sales. I was feeling great, that is until I picked the girls up, nothing changed from the morning drive or the drive at lunch, constant complaining.

I dropped them at the motel and went to supper alone, taking in a movie afterwards. I didn't want to go back to the room and listen to complaints. I was pleasantly surprised when I returned to the room shortly after nine. The young kids, along with Marge and their mother were sitting and talking. The girl, I noticed, was very cute and her mother, looked damn fine. They were both a little red, obviously from too much sun.

Marge was her normal self, making us a drink as I leaned against the rail, listening to them. The mother was drinking beer, and twice, when she went for another I saw the boy take a quick drink from Marge's cup, and his sister just grinned each time. Marge and the mother were inside one time and I heard the girl say to her brother, "If you go out tonight, take the key. I don't like getting up at three and letting you in." I saw him nod at her as their mother returned.

I looked at her close, she was ten and taking up for her brother. I tried to remember if my sister and I ever had any close relationships, as the young pair had, and I couldn't think of the first time. All I could remember is we were always at one another's throats. I handed Marge my key and went inside, I felt good however, I was tired. I was sleeping when she came in and I didn't hear her. I did hear the soft tapping on our door later, and once again, the shadows crawled into her bed. The same grunts and groans were started however I drifted to sleep land.

Marge was her normal self the following morning, waiting for the bathroom after I showered. She was quick and I didn't have to wait on her long, however I did get an opportunity to talk to the young girl a few minutes. They were leaving and she had her stuff in the car, shouting at her brother a few times to hurry. That is the way I saw my sister and myself, and started laughing.

The family was leaving at the same time as Marge and I and I saw the coy look Marge gave the boy, causing him to blush. I saw him run after his sister as I pulled from the parking lot; apparently, she now had something on her brother.

I had to grin at Marge while we were eating and she grinned back and said, "Stop it!"

I had a lousy morning, one sale and that was barely enough to fill the tank with gas and pay for my lunch. I made a quick sale after lunch and felt much better. I walked from the house to the car and didn't feel like working any more for the day. I was getting like James, make a sale, and quit.

I was just driving around aimlessly and found myself at a stop sign, across the road was the diner, and Tiny. Driving into the lot, I made sure I didn't miss any potholes earlier, as I found some I thought were new.

I went inside and there were a dozen customers today, so I sat at the counter. Tiny came over, a giant grin as she set a cup of coffee before me. I spoke low and asked, "Do you need a ride today?"

She replied, also speaking in a low tone, "No, my ride called and she will be here, however my relief called and she is going to be late. Can you come by the house later, PLEASE?" She put emphasis on the please. I nodded and paid for my coffee. I drank it quickly and left, and I guarantee you I hit the remaining potholes. I was going to talk to her about them.

I drove around for half an hour and came to the diner again, from a different direction. Having no desire to get disoriented again, I drove to Tiny's street and parked under a shade tree to wait for her. I was dozing when I saw the new Lincoln Continental pull into the drive, two houses from where I was parked. I watched a woman get out, carrying a large package, and walk into the house. The car was out of place in the subdivision, as well as the dress that probably came from the third floor of Lowenstien's. I studied the house for a few minutes, observing the toys in the yard and on the porch.

I reached for my binder and crawled out of the car, walking slowly towards the house. I had a funny feeling, I thought I could sell some magazines, and at the same time I was telling myself, she was too old to buy. I knocked on the door and the smartly dressed woman answered. I introduced myself and she opened the door, motioning me in. Pointing to a chair, she said, "Sit." She didn't ask, she instructed. "Just a moment," she said and left the room.

I waited, probably more than ten minutes, looking around the room to kill time. I was looking out the window and saw a taxicab and I watched it stop at Tiny's. I also saw Tiny rush to the house and enter.

I was still waiting when the woman came back, a young girl close behind. She said, "This is my daughter-in-law, and this is my son's house. We will look at your magazines now."

I started the presentation and she took over when I came to the children's magazines. Taking the brochure from me, she started telling the young girl, who couldn't have been eighteen, about the different ones she had let her son read. The girl just nodded as the woman went through the entire brochure, page by page. I listened for forty-five minutes as she spoke of the magazines and when she finished, I dropped my pen. She started naming magazines off so fast I couldn't keep up, and had to ask her to repeat a couple.

I walked out of the house with one-twenty-five, all in new crisp bills. I walked to my car and sat, dumb founded. I felt sorry for the poor girl as she had no say in the matter, everything was, "you will this, and you will that," and the girl just nodded.

I watched the woman walk to her car and back out, the girl standing in the door and waving. The woman was on the street, and just before she drove forward, waved, and the girl stepped back, closing the door. I saw the wave of the woman as final approval for the girl to continue.

I was making entries in my daily log, and when I finished, I looked at the total for the week and slapped my leg. "Damn," I said, "JJ, you are getting good, your best week by far." I started the car and saw the door open at the house I just sold to. The young girl came out, followed by a small boy about two years old. He climbed on a wooden truck and she began pushing him up the drive. I could hear both shouting with joy. I grinned, maybe I was wrong, maybe the girl knew what she was doing after all. She was having a ball pushing her son, and I noticed the long drab dress she wore earlier was replaced with a pair of blue shorts with a matching top. I felt much better as I drove to Tiny's house.

I knocked on her door and when Tiny opened the door, I moaned loudly, grabbing my chest.

"Get in here, you fool," she said pulling me by the hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.