Door-to-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-to-Door Salesman

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young teen begins the life of a salesman, and gets taught much about life. He learns saleswomen are excellent teachers, and housewives are lonely and bored and very educational.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

It was refreshing to watch Marge make presentations. Her delivery was smooth and questions didn't interrupt her, they were a part of the production. She made four presentations, making three sales and then she said it was my turn. I made three presentations and my first true sale. I was overjoyed when the husband and wife team bought subscriptions giving me seventy dollars in commissions.

Our drive to the motel was silent and I was excited, I wanted to talk but I knew Marge was in deep concentration. I slowed to turn when I came to the motel but she waved her hand frantically indicating she wanted me to continue. I drove for fifteen minutes and she turned to speak.

"I think you need to know more of what this job is about or else James will use you like he does the others. Let's find a restaurant and eat and we can talk." She was silent for a few minutes and finally spoke again, "I am going to tell you some things that may surprise you, but I like you and I don't want you hurt. You must not speak to the others about our discussion, agreed?" She was staring to the front but wanting an answer.

"Agreed," I said.

I passed a restaurant and she looked back pointing top it. I made a 'U' turn and pulled into a parking space on the side of the building.

"Remember, not a word of this," she said.

"Okay, lids on," I replied.

We enjoyed a good meal with good service, fresh hot coffee, and a pleasant waitress, properly dressed and not pushing for a tip, and proficient. Marge waited until the table beside us was vacated and after the meal, the table cleared, fresh coffee served she began speaking.

Marge hesitated a moment, after the server was at a distance. She said, "James was a nice man to work for but that suddenly changed when his wife left with a drunken salesman about eighteen months ago. He ran a straight crew, nothing like he has now. We worked for a major company and we received checks from them. A year ago, they reorganized and they no longer paid us, provided us meals, or paid our motel rooms. James works thru an agent now and he gets a small percentage of what he sends in each month. For the most part, we are on our own." She adjusted herself in the seat and continued.

"Our work today is basically cutthroat, one against the other, you sell or you go hungry. I learned to sell many months ago and sell is an honorable profession. Ninety-nine per cent of salespersons are honest but there is always that one per cent, and that is where we are today. The team you are presently working with is in the minority. I report approximately one-half of what I sell. Does that surprise you?" She paused and waited for an answer and when I failed to respond she continued.

"James asked me to stay on under the old rules and one time he was short on funds and asked if I could pay for my room. I did and that has become standard procedure. He doesn't pay for my meals any longer, where two years ago, they allowed me a token amount and I paid the difference. He could go back to the old procedures if he had a team of twelve and volume turned like previous years but that will never happen for him again." She paused, drank some coffee, and appeared to be forming words.

She must have good thoughts because she smiled, "I stay for the fun and excitement, Dana stays because she needs someone to dominate her, and the guys stay because they know there will be a bottle at the end of the day. Robert stays because he is young, and James lets him have Dana every three or four weeks, and other times picks him a girl up and lets her stay the night with him. He thinks this is a good life. You, well you need to go, you need to go as soon as possible. You have a future and you are smart so don't stay here too long, or you will be like the rest. I'll teach you what I can but I will be leaving in five weeks, I do have a home, and I have nine wonderful children. My daughter is pregnant, and I promised her I would be there for her when she needed me."

"What!" I said surprised.

"Yes, I have nine children, my youngest is ten years your senior. I married when I was thirteen and had nine children in nine years. My husband died five years ago and I moped around for two years and one day James came to the door. When he left town I was with him." She saw the expression on my face and stopped speaking.

I asked, "How do you mean you left with him?"

She said, "You have a dirty little mind, I didn't leave in the way you are thinking, I left for the job. I haven't shared James' bed and he sure hasn't been in mine, at least while I've been it. He is definitely not my type."

"No, I didn't think so, you like the younger boys." I said and I saw the big grin come on her face and her eyes seemed to light up.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I saw you watching that young boy in the second house we were in today, you couldn't keep your eyes off him," I said, although Robert told me earlier which caused me to be aware. I watched her today, and she did keep a keen eye on the boy.

"I saw you moving when that young wife put her hand on your leg, why did you move?" She asked.

"Wellwell her husband was sitting there in front of us," I said, "I did not want to cause any trouble."

"Did you notice her husband had an erection?" She asked, "And he was watching her legs and not you. If you had put your hand on her leg, your afternoon may have taken a different direction. You have to watch both, husband and wife when incidents like that happen."

"What do you mean?" I was unsure of where she was going.

"The husband was getting excited when his wife was playing with your leg. Sometimes, that means he or she wants to play, but you must be sure. The easy way would be casually let your hand rest on her leg for a moment, but that is something where you have to be very careful. It can mean big trouble if you are wrong and it can be very pleasurable if you're right. Do you understand what I am talking about?"

She was trying to tell me they might want to play, I thought, but I wasn't sure.

"But how can I really tell?" I asked.

"It's like I said, you can't tell, Oh, sometimes they make it obvious, most of the time you have to just feel them out." She was watching my expression very carefully, I noticed as she sat back.

"I don't know about that," I said. "It seems like a lot to gamble on."

"But it interests you, doesn't it?" Marge asked.

"Okay," I said, "it does interest me. The young wife this afternoon was interesting, and she seemed so young, compared to her husband's age."

"You'll have more opportunities, next time you can take the initiative when the opportunity arises." She was studying me and I stared at her, she didn't look her age.

We returned to the motel and the lot had more vehicles than we had seen in the two weeks I had been there. I parked at the rear and when as we walked to our rooms, we were watching the groups gathered and cutting up, obviously consuming alcohol as many were carrying paper cups. Holly and Dana talking with four men, standing in her doorway; Marge offered no resistance when I opened my door and took her arm.

Once inside the room, behind a locked door, I tried to kiss her however, she pushed me aside and sat on the made bed. We carried on a casual conversation for a while, as she made three of four trips to the window, looking through the drawn curtains. Each time she returned to the bed and our conversation continued.

I was thirsty and there was a partial bottle of liquor remaining from the evening before, however no sodas. I made a quick trip to the soda machine and brought four drinks to the room. One, I dropped, removing it from the machine and that was the one I opened, spewing coke over my face and shirt. I removed the shirt, washed my face, and sat on the unmade bed facing Marge. I poured some of the liquor in my soda and passed the bottle to her. Taking it, I watched as she spiked her drink, pouring much more alcohol into her soda than I had.

Our conversation continued however, I noticed something different. Marge was no longer looking at me as we spoke; rather she was looking at my chest and arms. I became a little self-conscious at first and I remembered she liked younger men. I began flexing my muscles and watching her face. I toyed with her for ten minutes, leaned over, and slowly began unbuttoning the buttons on her dress. She looked up at my eyes and I continued loosening the buttons. I had to kneel before her to reach them all, pushing her body erect to reach a couple. I loosened them all and slowly slid the dress over shoulders.

She remained immobile, I pulled the dress over her shoulders, getting help when I pulled it from her arms. Her bra was easy and I loosened the clips first try, tossing it aside. She was now wearing granny stockings, reaching almost to her knees, along with a half-slip and panties. Her hands flinched as I raised her slip, exposing her stocking tops, but she caught herself and pulled them back to her sides. I placed both hands on her left ankle and started moving my hands very slowly up her leg, passing the top of her stocking, over her bent knee and stopped when my right hand was pressing against her mound. She had taken a breath when my hand touched bare skin and another sharp intake as my hand passed over her knee, from that point she made a tiny whining sound, and finally a light "Oh" as my hand touched her panty covered mound. I slowly lowered my hands, following the reverse path, pulling the stockings down when I came to them. She raised her foot, allowing me to toss the stocking to the side.

I removed the right stocking in the same manner, this time as she anticipated my move; her breathing was heavier as was her whine as my hands passed above her knee. I was surprised, and delighted, as her legs spread before my hand reached her crotch. I saw the gaping slit and let a finger slip under the loose panty leg to touch her mons lightly, sliding my finger up and down the slit a few times, before I started the trip downward. I heard another sharp intake of air and a much louder whine.

I was living a dream. The first time I masturbated, holding a picture of a naked woman in one hand while the other worked feverishly stroking my prick, I had envisioned the day I would undress a woman completely and have my way with her. My dream was coming true as I placed my hands under her small ass and lifted gently. She got the message and stood, placing both hands on my head for support. I could feel the tremble in her hands and arms as I slowly lowered the half-slip. I could feel the anticipation in her body, through her hands and the tightness in her legs as I allowed my hands to roam over her legs in my upward movement.

The dreams I had concocted in my mind were many and I often thought I would just pull the panties down and bury my face in the pussy, however, as I knelt before Marge, feeling her trembling hands atop my head, gave me other ideas. Her legs appeared a might frail, compared to Eileen's and her mom's, yet she was standing before me, and allowing me to use her body. I looked at the age spots, the tight rough skin below her knees and compared it to the softness above, legs having walked an immeasurable distance, carried the weight and burden of nine children, spread themselves countless times to please a husband almost forty years, and I could feel her anticipation passing through her touch on my head.

My anticipation was almost equal to what she was feeling, and I wondered if it was being passed through my head to her hands. My legs trembled, as I leaned to a spot just below her panties, and swiped it with my wet tongue. I leaned back and blew gently on the spot and she trembled. I placed a like spot on her other leg, and repeated with a light breath. I could see goose bumps rising on her upper thighs and her aroma became stronger. I knew she was aroused, and I couldn't wait any longer, I had to remove her last article of clothing, her panties.

I looked at my prick and surprised to see the crown almost purple. I was used to seeing it reddened but this was more than I had ever experienced. It was my dream and I placed my hands on her hips, feeling them tremble. Feeling a like tremble through her body, caused by my casual contact with her skin, I pulled the panties slowly, however much faster than in my dreams. When my hands came to her ankles she was ready, and lifted one foot at a time, as I removed her final garment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.