Door-to-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-to-Door Salesman

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young teen begins the life of a salesman, and gets taught much about life. He learns saleswomen are excellent teachers, and housewives are lonely and bored and very educational.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

Noon Sunday, I crossed the city limits sign for Ridgeville. I stopped at a filling station and called the number I had for Robert. He was calling himself Robert, but I had called him Rob four years and it was difficult to talk to him and remember the name he desired. I received directions from James, and when I found the address, it was a cheap motel, not as Rob had explained. I went to the room number, finding it in the back, a smelly dumpster fifteen feet from the door. I knocked and a woman answered, and expecting me, called me by name and asked me in. James and Robert were in a sales meeting and I was invited to sit and wait.

I waited an hour and a half, Dana, she had introduced herself, drank four cans of beer. Each time she opened a can I was offered but I refused each time. She was pretty well lit, these apparently not her first for the day, when James and Robert came back to the room. Robert had not changed much, a little older looking and a pound or two heavier. He still looked good to many women I assumed. Robert and I sat and talked about old times, while James and Dana went into the other room to allow Dana to dress, as we four were going out to dinner. I heard Dana call out four different times, "No James, not tonight." Robert just grinned each time she said it. Before they returned to the room, dressed for dinner, it sounded like someone was getting an ass whipping, I could hear the smacks however there were no vocal sounds. Robert grinned at this sound also.

Dinner that evening fell well below my expectations, dining in a tiny restaurant. Robert's picture painted during his initial phone call did not mention walking through a serving line, and making your selection from an assortment of small covered dishes, dished up much earlier. Dining out with mom and dad was special, and James crowding me to the inside in a small booth was enough to destroy my appetite. Throughout the meal, James explained what great sales they made the previous year and what great times they had enjoyed. Everything he spoke of was a year before. I watched Robert and Dana as I tried to eat and listen to James, never seeing Robert's right hand the entire meal and Dana constantly squirmed. The meals served at waffle house were much nicer and a great deal cheaper.

After the mediocre meal, we drove through town, in my car, and a tour of the area we would be working the following week was unimpressive. Homes were close with small yards, nearly all were duplexes and their appearance run down, located in the poorer section of town. I could not see the money and good time Robert had defined so clearly.

My early perception of a good time Robert was so thrilled over surely included alcohol and Dana was prepared, carrying a large purse holding a bottle of liquor. She and James were drinking straight from the bottle, the drink followed by a drink from a can of cola. I could see Dana was about smashed as Robert pointed to the different sights.

We returned to the motel around nine and James and Dana argued beside the car for fifteen minutes while Robert and I went to our room. We sat in the room and started talking about our school days and the fun we had. Robert left our door open and we could see James and Dana. When they separated, Dana went to a door about four doors from where I met her. When the door opened, I saw a short man talking to her, dressed in boxer shorts. She looked back, apparently at James, and entered he room. I looked at Robert and he was grinning once more.

I was listening to Robert but watching James as he went to the door beside his room and knocked. A short, gray headed woman came to the door and turned back to speak to someone in the room. After speaking to a person, which I couldn't see, she stepped from the room and followed James to his room. Robert stood, and said he was taking a shower and I should get my suitcase from the car.

An hour later, we had showered and were sitting in our skivvies talking. Robert was on his third beer and I finally agreed to take one. I thought to myself, I am working with a group of alcoholics as beer was flowing like water. It wasn't long before there was a knock on our door, Robert opened the door, and Dana entered. Robert offered her a beer and she accepted, downing half the contents before sitting the can on the table. She hadn't bothered to take a seat and I watched as she walked into the bathroom, her legs were more than a little unstable she was wobbling. I heard the shower and looked over to Robert and he was grinning again, but this time he spoke.

"Look JJ, what ever you do, don't kiss her. He was smiling still.

"Why would I kiss her?" I asked. "I just met her."

"I need to explain something to you I guess. You see, Dana is lazy and this is the way James keeps her in line." He was looking at me and for the first time in five hours, he wasn't smiling. "Dana is sleeping in our room tonight."

"What!" I responded rather loudly before I finished, "why is she staying in our room tonight?" This is strange I thought, and I needed an answer.

"You see Dana said she wasn't feeling good this morning when everyone else went to work. This way James keeps her working, either in our beds or on the street selling, either way, he wins." She keeps Henry, Cameron, and I satisfied. I told you about this bennie. Anytime you want some pussy, see James."

"What is she going to do?" I asked.

"She is going to take care of us," he said. "She gives a great blow job, that's why you don't kiss her. She just left Henry and Cameron, and she won't fuck them, she'll only give them blowjobs. Remember, no kisses." He finished his last words as she opened the bathroom door and walked out.

I almost fell out of the chair, she was wearing a pair of panties, and had her dress folded in her arms.

"Which bed am I going to sleep in?" She placed her folded clothing on the dresser and turned to Robert.

Robert stood and walked to the door and as he reached for the light switch replied, "You sleep nearest the bathroom." He turned the light out and crawled into the bed nearest the door. She got in the bed he indicated and I was left sitting at the table, Robert in one bed and Dana in the other. The light from the bathroom cast a glow over the room and I could see Robert was asleep within five minutes. There was nothing to do except finish my beer and Dana was watching me. I made a trip to the bathroom, pissed and returned to the room, dousing the bathroom light. Her hands were on my prick before I settled in the bed.

Robert was correct; she gave an excellent blowjob. I was no expert in knowledge about blowjobs having only six blowjobs before and none compared anything to the way she sucked a cock. She was wet and loud, evidently she enjoyed her exceptional talent. I woke twice during the short night; both times, I was getting my prick sucked. The second time I woke I had to push her head from my prick, it was lifeless and she could have sucked all night for nil.

My built in alarm woke me at six. The room was dark, but only because the blinds were drawn, it was daylight. I made a trip to the bathroom, pissed, and then climbed into the shower. It was hot and muggy and I knew I was going to be miserable later in the day. I didn't remember removing my skivvies however they were in the bed. I looked at the sleeping woman; she wasn't too bad to look at, just a few pounds extra in the midsection and an equal amount on her ass. Her breasts were nice looking, smooth except for the nipples and they were coarse looking. I began playing with them, expecting her to wake. I pulled, pushed, squeezed, and almost crushed her nipples, yet she slept. I dressed and left to find breakfast, grabbing the key before I closed the door.

I drove about a mile before I found a greasy spoon. I pulled in and once inside, saw how small it appeared. There a dozen customers, soldiers, and they were loud. Each time the waitress passed, a hand would reach and grab her ass, a couple managed to grab a tit. The aisle was narrow and there was no way she could pass by without a hand making contact. I sat at the only seat available, in the corner closest to the bathrooms.

She stood before me before I realized she had come in my direction. "What can I get for you," she asked, a sweet sounding southern girl, I thought.

"It's kind of rough getting past those hands isn't it?" I asked as I studied the menu.

"They don't mean anything and they tip well," she said, showing me about the prettiest smile I had seen in months.

"What is the house specialty? What is the cook best at preparing?" I asked trying to match her smile but missing by a mile.

She leaned over and shared reading the menu, and I had a prolonged look at her breasts, her uniform being cut the way it was. Another time my prick would have ripped my trousers, but Dana had solved all the problems I would have for the day, at least for the morning I continued looking at her breasts and nodded as she pointed to the three-egg special, watching my eyes watch her fine mounds. She raised and smiled that smile again, "It will be ready before you can finish your coffee," she said as she scratched a spot just above her nipples, inside her uniform. She stood, posed proudly, her chest fully expanded, as she wrote my order on the pad she carried. The special was delicious and I over tipped her, checking her breast once for luck as she took my money.

I returned to the motel room, taking an hour to eat and locate the small coffee shop, only to find Dana on her knees and her head buried in Roberts crotch. I stepped back and closed the door, allowing them privacy. Actually, I wasn't prepared to see sex as open. I sat in my car listening to the local radio station, wondering how long I would have to remain. I wanted to call mom and dad but I knew it was too soon, I hadn't given the job a chance yet.

Shortly after nine, the following morning, people started coming out of rooms. Robert introduced Henry, and I had to turn my head. He smelled awful. He couldn't have been under the shower in a week and reeked of beer. Cameron was clean, no smell, but he also reeked of beer. Holly and Marge were nice however, they bitched constantly about Henry and Cameron.

I whispered to Robert, "They have good reasons to bitch, what about the smell?"

James said, "Robert, teach him how to sell, and drop Henry and Cameron in the area we looked at last evening."

Robert directed me to the housing development we drove through the previous evening, telling them a time to meet us for lunch. As soon as we dropped them he said, "Drive, we're not going to work here, I know a better area."

We came to a small subdivision and he said, "Pull up over there and park. We'll start at that house," pointing to a nice house on the corner.

He made four presentations in the next two hours but he failed to make a sale. I became disheartened my first morning, after picking up Henry and Cameron, eating a snack, and repositioning them, we drove back to the area we were working. Robert made a twenty-dollar sale and stopped for the day. Henry and Cameron had each sold magazine subscriptions totaling eighty dollars in commission. Robert explained the money we received as down payment on subscriptions was our commission, less James' cut. Each magazine had a set amount.

I learned there was a sales meeting every evening after supper. Every evening was a repeat of previous evenings, James raised hell with everyone and threatened to drop them in an area, and leave town while they worked, letting them fend for themselves. This was almost a memorized remark. Robert sold two hundred dollars for the week and he was the low seller. James cursed him, threatened, and finally threw his arms up and walked from the room.

I expected to be off on the weekends but that was not to be. James wasn't happy with the total sales and we worked both days, equaling the total sales for the five previous days. This pleased him, somewhat, and he was pleasant at the evenings meeting.

Monday morning, Henry and Cameron smelled of beer again. Henry had been showering every evening the week before, because the first night I pulled him aside and said I was not letting him ride with me if he didn't shower. It worked, because he began showering every evening. Cameron patted me on the back the second day after he had showered and I told Cameron he smelled of beer, he could be left standing on a corner. That threat didn't help as he still reeked of beer each morning.

Just as we started to leave the motel James stopped and called me over. You get in here with me and tell Robert to drop Henry and Cameron. I will work with you today. It was a first in that I had never let anyone other than family, drive my car.

Twenty-five minutes later, we dropped Holly and Marge and James drove around a subdivision a couple of times. On the third trip through the subdivision, he stopped and pointed to a house, "Dana, you go to that house and sell that man some magazines. I'll be back in two hours." As Dana was getting out of the car, he grabbed her by the arm, "Dana, you better sell him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.