Door-to-Door Salesman - Cover

Door-to-Door Salesman

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young teen begins the life of a salesman, and gets taught much about life. He learns saleswomen are excellent teachers, and housewives are lonely and bored and very educational.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality  

It was hotter than hell and I had seen enough of the post hole digger when I finished digging the last hole. The hole was close to the house and I had taken the skin off my knuckles, even wearing the gloves. Damn, but I hated digging those holes but I had taken the job and I was determined to finish it.

I was nineteen and still living with my parents. My father retired two months earlier and I quit a good job and followed them when they moved. I am JJ Blackmon, I have a good build, maybe a little slim to some, only weighing about one-sixty, and I stand a shade over six feet. I am no ladies man however when I dress up, I don't think I look too bad, being blond and a few freckles is attractive to more than one woman.

At the present, I was building a privacy fence, surrounding a newly installed swimming pool. It was just a temporary job but it would make a couple car payments, my major concern now. I sure didn't want to lose the car and dad couldn't afford the addition outlay of funds. I had to take the first opportunity to make a few bucks, but I had no idea putting up a fence would require the amount of physical labor I had expended.

There were benefits I haven't mentioned however. The doctor's wife and daughter were daily users of the pool, although the wife only swam and sunned herself in the mornings. She was a good-looking woman and I worked with a hard-on each morn, constantly cutting an eye in her direction while she lay in the sun. The daughter was the swimmer in the family; she was in and out of the pool from early morning until I left in the evening. I watched her for three days, today was no different, but the mom slowed my work. Slowed is really a misnomer as I worked very little while she was sunning. She constantly watched me, and I had a strange feeling she was as interested in me as I was she.

The daughter was easy on the eyes but she came out looking for glances. I honestly believe I could have stopped working and watched her and she would have put on a good show. I think there was some jealousy, and with good reason. She was slightly immature, still showing signs of baby fat, where her mother was a full-blown woman, and her assets spoke for themselves.

The younger woman of the house came out with her mother at nine, their normal time, and she watched me until I completed the last hole. It was almost noon and I wanted to rest a few minutes before I started placing the wooden posts in the holes, which I had labored over in the boiling sun.

I went to the stack of lumber and propped up to eat my lunch. I was eating my sandwich, looking at the nearby shade tree, wondering how they were going to keep the leaves from falling in the pool, or how often they would need to clean the pool.

"How long before you will be finished?" Her voice startled me, and I spilled tea on myself. I was in deep thought and hadn't noticed her approach.

"I'll start putting the post in this afternoon, and I should be finished,,, by the day after tomorrow. " I was confident I would have it finished before but I didn't want to give her false hope.

"Mom said she didn't mind you taking your shirt off," she said as she smiled at me, "she said you were being modest because we were using the pool while you worked."

"Actually I burn pretty easily." I said, continuing to eat my lunch.

She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other, her head cocked to one side, and she was smiling. The two-piece suit she was wearing was beginning to bother me, the male in me that is. She had full breasts, for a fifteen year old, and the top looked as though it could be a size larger, as her breasts overfilled the cups. There was about four inches of bare skin showing, between the top and bottoms, and I noticed a slight bulge over her covered belly button. The suit was definitely a size too small.

I was admiring her body and apparently, she thought I was thinking about burning because she said, "I have sun tan lotion and it will keep you from burning."

I continued eating my lunch and after about five minutes, she sat on the bundle of posts in front of me. I finished my lunch, put my thermos inside the bucket, and sat it behind me. I watched her as she continually twisted and turned, unable to sit still while I ate.

"Well," she asked, "do you want the sun tan lotion?"

"OK," I said, thinking I could go for an hour without burning, "I'll try it for an hour, but that is about all I can take, because I do burn easily."

She was all smiles as she jumped up and ran to the pool, returning with the lotion. I pulled the T-shirt over my head and tossed it back near the empty lunchbox. I was still sitting and she climbed up behind, "I'll put it on your back for you." She wasn't asking.

I looked in the direction of the house and asked, "What would you mother say if she caught you putting lotion on my back?"

"She left for a luncheon and she won't be back until dinner. How old are you and what's your name?" she asked.

"I'm nineteen, and my name is JJ, what's your name?" this girl was talkative I thought.

"My friends call me Ellie, but I would prefer you call me Eileen. I heard dad say you were new in town, are you going to school this year? She didn't take a breath between words it seemed.

I didn't answer her question immediately because her hands moving over tired muscles were sending a tingling sensation through this tired body. I hadn't touched, or been touched, by a female in two months, the last being a former girl friend, the night before moving.

She applied the lotion to shoulders and back, moved to my front, and said, "Stand up and I'll finish," she said. She was obviously enjoying touching my body or tormenting it, I couldn't determine.

I took a breath, throwing my chest forward and pulled my shoulders back, allowing her to spread the lotion on my chest. She covered my chest, paying close attention to my nipples. I looked at my nipples and they were as hard as the two pointing through the material of her swimsuit. My body reacted, I felt my erection growing, and my body twitched when she rubbed her hand across my belly.

She giggled and said, "It tickles doesn't it, I can't stand it when dad puts lotion on my belly. I'm ticklish there also."

It wasn't tickling, just the opposite, it was thrilling. "Yes, I'm a little ticklish there," I said, my erection obvious as I glanced quickly, returning my eyes to her breasts.

"Your turn," she said passing the lotion to me and turning her back.

Looking around, I didn't see any neighbors watching us from the one house I could see. I looked to the back of her house and asked, "Where did your mom go?"

"She went to her regular monthly meeting the women have, this month they are meeting at Casio's." She was twisting her back and putting pressure against my hand as I applied the lotion to her back, paying close attention to the back of her house and the neighbors.

Casio's was in the next town, it was a half hour drive and dad had taken mom and me there two weeks earlier. It was one of the classiest eateries in the county.

"Get under the straps good," she said. "I'll be happy when the fence is complete, because mom and I won't have tan lines afterwards." She twisted and showed me her pearly white teeth; her grin was big as she licked her dry lips, obviously making the last remark to excite me.

"Do you skate?" she asked.

I finished the lotion on her back and refused her offer to spread it to her front. I had to get back to work. Forgetting the shirt, it remained off the remainder of the afternoon, my back turning a rich red fortunately there were no burns.

I finished work for the day and had showered. Mom had an early supper and dad went bowling, joining a league his first priority after moving. Mom and I were sitting in the porch swing, talking about the friends we had to leave when we moved. She was lonely and missed her friends much more than dad and me. Time passed quickly with intimate conversation, not realizing the actual length of time until dad called me to the phone, his returning from bowling having gone unnoticed.

Robert Jones, a former neighbor, and my best friend in high school was asking me if I wanted a job. He was selling magazines, door-to-door, and he laid a good line on me. He was laughing when he said he had a sweet deal, the nicest hotels, all the pussy I wanted, and someone to keep me warm every night, should I get cold. We talked for half an hour and I finally learned he called because I had a car and his boss, James Fisher, had insisted he call. He did have a job for me, and part of my job would be placing sales people in specific areas in the morning, picking them up for lunch, delivering them back later for the remainder of the day. Other than when transporting sales people, I was free to sell and all commissions from personal sales would be mine, and there would be a mileage allowance. He tried to convince me how great the setup was however, not wanting to be a salesman and having less desire to live in hotels and motels, weighed heavily, and taking his number with a promise to think it over seriously, I took his number, without intention of calling him.

I finished my fencing job and collected my money. The doctor's wife even gave me a small bonus for completing the job earlier than I promised. I made a trip to the bank and purchased three bank checks, three months of payments on my car. I had enough for a fourth however I needed some cash and I had no job.

I didn't skate however, I did go to the skating rink after lounging around an hour after supper that evening. Mom insisted I get out of the house a whiletelling me I had been under foot for over a month. It was just my second night out in six weeks.

I watched Eileen skate for an hour. Being new in town was the pits because I had no friends, and it seemed everyone else had plenty of friends. Eileen would skate by and wave, sometimes stopping to ask if I was enjoying myself. The only enjoyment I was receiving was watching her in that short skirt. It was cut to mid-thigh length and underneath she wore red panties, the outfit being similar to a cheerleaders outfit. Looking at her legs was pure pleasure; they were much better looking than I remembered, however they didn't match those of her mother.

I had watched her skate for an hour and when she stopped I said, "I'll see you later. I think I am going home."

"No... Wait... Let me tell my girlfriend I am leaving," she exclaimed and skated off. She was back in two minutes. "I need a ride," she said.

I waited as she removed her skates and then she rushed over, taking my arm. She spoke to a couple of girls as we left the rink and almost dragged me to my car, once she located it. I held the door for her but she pushed it closed. I stood for a moment and she just looked at me. I finally went around to the driver's door and got behind the wheel. I noticed her kneel as I went around the car and after she slipped into the seat, she placed something red in her skate bag.

Sliding over close to me, she hooked her arm in mine and said, "Let's go the lake, everyone is meeting there."

"I can't go and park with you!" I almost shouted she shocked me so. "You're fifteen!"

"For your information I will be sixteen in eight days. Now you drive and I'll show you where to stop." She sat back with her arms folded, attempting a pout, but she looked up at me and smiled.

I knew I was crazy but I drove in the direction she indicated and stopped at the small store as she requested.

She came out with a large bag, "I bought us some beer. Do you drink beer?" she asked pulling a can from the bag and opening it.

"How did you get the beer?" I asked. "Don't they check ID's?"

"My girl friend's dad owns the store, I snitch her birth control pills, and she gives me beer, when I want it." She was smiling as she took a drink and held the can to my lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.