Middle School Mischief at Dorset - Cover

Middle School Mischief at Dorset

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 9: Felicity Fellates

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Felicity Fellates - Bob Best takes a teaching position in a one-room, rural school where, despite his vow to change his ways, he continues his predatory ways with his schoolgirls. His landlord, Reverend Ebenezer Wilson prepares the adolescent members of his congregation for baptism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

Reverend Wilson ground his belly against young Felicity's large, upthrust buttocks as he made his final short jabs into her flooded cunt. Her near-virgin tightness milked the last dribbles up into her humid depths, the viscous, sperm-laden fluid puddling and flowing into her. It was not only for sensual reasons that Wilson had chosen to have the fourteen-year-old girl kneel for her second fuck. With her hips raised high, her womb was inverted and the frantically swimming seeds would be aided by gravity in their search for an egg to fertilize. The prurient preacher already had more than a handful of children fathered in this way with innocent seekers of God's love and peace.

Leena had dragged her sister from the peephole and was looking at the obscene display barely a yard from her hot-eyed gaze. Tonight for sure she'd get Mr. Best again, she vowed. Tears coursed down her older sister's flushed cheeks as the enormity of what she'd just witnessed demolished her innocence.

"Wow! I bet he's gonna do her mouth too," Leena whispered to Priscilla as she turned away from the peephole. "I never let a guy out his cock in my mouth but Daddy sure likes to do it that way. It's OK, Sis. You can watch some more. I seen him do this stuff lotsa times."

Priscilla felt sick. Her father wasn't the wonderful man she'd thought him to be. He was a sinner. Even worse, he was a hypocrite. She rubbed her hand on her skirt as if to remove the memory of the greasy ejaculation she'd pumped from his evil penis. But prurient curiosity gripped her and she moved to place her eye at the lens.

The preacher slowly withdrew his softening tool from the hot clasp of the young girl's cunt. It was as if the fleshpole had been a bar supporting her kneeling body in an upright position. When the minister's cock was no longer connected she simply flopped over onto her side in her unconscious state.

Even though her adolescent passage had just drained his lust the sight of her pretty, full-lipped mouth only inches from his limp tool and the knowledge that he had complete power over the young beauty was enough to send the blood rushing into the flaccid tube.

Felicity regained consciousness with the feeling of something large and warm being pushed into her mouth. She tried to cry out but was only able to

utter a muffled "Mmph!" around whatever it was that was lodged between her teeth, stretching her lips taught and pressing her tongue down. She gagged and opened her eyes. As her vision slowly cleared it dawned on her that she was looking at a slightly rounded belly. Memories flooded back, and she realized it was Reverend Wilson's long, limp cock that she now followed with her eyes, the white sausage extending from the hairy nest at his groin and into her mouth.

"Awwwppp... Gawwkkk!" Felicity croaked in dismay as she tried desperately to pull her head back, but immediately realized that the Reverend had one restraining hand behind her head and one on her shoulder as she lay helplessly on her side at the edge of the big, rumpled bed. The girl's staring eyes moved up the man's naked body to lock onto his dark gaze.

Wilson smiled lecherously down at the trembling, young girl. "One more time, my dear Felicity. I have completely opened your juicy cunt and your tight asshole but the third passage has not been opened completely. Can you feel the weight of God's Seeds in your belly, my dear?"

"Mmph," the girl grunted but the hot, greasy cocktip was swelling and hardening between her lips and she couldn't answer even if she'd known what to say.

The naked girl was limp and unresisting as her minister moved her buxom body so that she was crossways on the bed with her feet against the wall. Wilson placed a large pillow under her shoulders and adjusted the wall-mounted videocam so that it was pointing right at the length of her naked, buxom body.

The preacher took his time, allowing his batteries to recharge in preparation for one more violation of the hypnotized young girl's chastity. He knelt astride her head, which because of the thick pillow under her shoulders, was tilted downwards. Their positions were ideally suited for sixty-nine but the selfish minister wanted only to savour the total submission of the young girl

Priscilla was again watching her evil father, drawn to the peephole like it was the devil's magnet. The slit of Felicity's fat, young pussy was slightly open and a dribble of creamy gism oozed from it. Looking higher, Priscilla saw the girl's large, upthrust breasts and in the valley between them she could see the underside of her chin and throat. The watching teen stifled a gasp of shock as her gaze finally took in the sight of her father's long, white penis and she realized that he was beginning to push it into the girl's mouth.

Reverend Wilson began to push forward with his hips and Felicity's eyes became ever more wide and staring as she felt the hard mass of flesh press first against the back of her soft pallet, then slip around the corner and into her throat. "Gluurgh," she gagged reflexively as the bulbous knob pushed in and she tried to push the man away.

"Relax, my child," Wilson ordered. He moved his hand from Felicity's shoulder to her throat where he pressed his thumb against her larynx. He began to massage her throat gently and through the young girl's soft skin he could feel the hard mass of his cock entering her throat. Despite his recent ejaculation he thrilled to the silky grip of the girl's gullet as it enclosed the tip of his cock.

It had taken time and practice to learn how to get into even the most innocent girl's throats but Wilson had mastered the skill. Positioning the head to give a straight line into the throat passage was the secret and now, with four inches of his cock in Felicity's mouth the Reverend slipped his fingers into her cum-flooded cuntal passage.

"Soon Felicity I will be fully inside you once more. Remember to breathe through your nose and you will be OK, my dear." A muffled, high-pitched whine sounded from the girl's nasal passages as she felt the bone-like shaft pushing into her throat.

Felicity could see only the underside of her minister's cock and the two large lust-eggs suspended in their slack-skinned pouch. Her throat muscles spasmed and contracted and her stomach heaved with her gag reflex as the preacher's prick began it's invasion.

On her back and totally dominated by her lecherous preacher, Felicity submitted slavishly to the hot spear that was entering her mouth. Inch by inch she felt the slick shaft slide past her lips until her nose was pressed into the soft, dark matt of the Reverend's pubic bush. It must be down between my breasts she thought as she whined involuntarily.

"Oohhh, my sweet child. You are a wondrous creature indeed. I am sure that you shall be a very special giver of the Lord's love at our prayer meetings."

Felicity's eyes closed and her chest and tummy heaved as her breathing reflex struggled with the throat-filling cock. Wilson smiled wickedly as he slowly pulled his long dick out enough to allow the girl to breathe through her mouth. She puffed heavily through her nose, breathing deeply around Wilson's cock for several seconds. A tear formed in one of her big, blue eyes as the Reverend again pushed forward, sending the head of his cock deep into her throat. Wilson soon started a slow, rocking rhythm with his hips sending his long cock deep into Felicity's throat with each thrust. Felicity did her best to breathe when she had the chance, and soon the panicky feeling of being unable to get air slowly ebbed. Wilson continued to massage the young girl's throat as he fucked her sweet mouth, and the slow, steady, plunging thrusts continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.