Middle School Mischief at Dorset - Cover

Middle School Mischief at Dorset

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 4: Felicity's First Purification

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Felicity's First Purification - Bob Best takes a teaching position in a one-room, rural school where, despite his vow to change his ways, he continues his predatory ways with his schoolgirls. His landlord, Reverend Ebenezer Wilson prepares the adolescent members of his congregation for baptism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

The Reverend Ebenezer Wilson's erection was straining at his trousers as he led the lovely, naked fourteen-year-old girl into the adjoining room. The sight of her large, heavy breasts and her lush, round bottom as they jiggled and rolled nakedly and displayed the promise of sensual delights made him doubt that he could maintain his plan for her.

Felicity looked through drug-dulled eyes at the room as she stumbled into it. There was the big, high bed that she'd noted earlier on one side of the room and against the opposite wall was a desk and another big, swivel chair like the one in Reverend Wilson's office. There was a cross on a mirrored wall by the bed the bed and against the wall opposite the door was what she assumed was a place to pray. There was a narrow, open topped table and at the other end of the short table was a place to kneel. A large cross was hanging in front of the table on another mirrored wall. She stood quietly, staring at the cross until she heard the preacher speak.

"Come over here and stand before me, Felicity," Wilson instructed as he led the fourteen-year-old girl to the big swivel chair and sat facing her. "What else did your uncle do? Is there more you should tell me, Felicity? When

he touched your pussy?" Wilson started to ask, but the young girl turned away blushing hotly, her hands instinctively covering herself from God's messenger.

"Do not turn away!" Wilson commanded in a loud voice startling the young girl. Then in a gentler tone he continued, "You must not be shy or embarrassed in front of your Minister, my child. You must open yourself up to me in every way if you are to be cleansed, "Wilson commanded.

The young girl reluctantly brought her big, blue eyes back to look at the

Reverend seated before her. "You have such a pretty, warm, little mouth," the preacher sighed and then allowed his gaze to once again slip down

Felicity's young body. "Such lovely, big breasts and round bottom and of course your sweet, soft pussy. Did your uncle touch all of them, my dear?"

Tears formed in the girl's big eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "Yes, Reverend Wilson," she said in a meek voice."

"Now, when your uncle touched your pussy, how did he do it, Felicity?"

Even in her drugged, hypnotic state, Felicity squirmed in embarrassment. She had a vivid mental picture of her Uncle Harry as he leaned over her in her bedroom. From when she was ten when her breasts began to grow up until her twelfth birthday, Uncle Harry liked for her to lie down when they played the 'touching game'. He would then rub his hand up one of her little thighs until his hand found her soft, young sex, which he would begin to rub her through her panties. She didn't like it at first but after a few times she found that she began to like the way his hand felt down there. This confused her but after several minutes of rubbing her through her panties, her uncle would usually lean down to her and kiss her on the lips then mumble something like, "You're a lovely girl." Felicity remembered the smell of stale liquor on his breath and her uncle would then move his hand beneath the waistband of her panties. Uncle Harry would use his other hand to spread her little thighs as he slowly pushed his finger over the outer lips of her young pussy and down into the warm slit between.

Felicity's mind reeled with a confused array of thoughts as she remembered the strange sensations that were transmitted from between her legs. Her uncle would rub his finger up and down in her pussy for several minutes before he left her room.

As she grew older, Felicity found her uncle's fondling to be more and more pleasurable, even though she knew in her soul that what he was doing was wrong. She had wanted to tell her mother on several occasions but then stopped herself for some reason, knowing that Uncle Harry was coming to visit the next day.

It wasn't long before her body began to respond instinctively to her uncle's manipulations. She found herself getting wet down there just by thinking of how it felt and without the aid of her uncle's moistened finger. She found her legs spreading for her uncle without his having to coax. As her breasts grew her uncle paid more and more attention to them also and that too sent hot thrills through her juvenile body. All of these feelings combined to form a big quandary in her young mind that left Felicity feeling guilty. She never spoke of these "touching games" to anyone. Until now.

"He would use his finger to kinda, you know..." Felicity said as she returned to the present. Her knees were locked tightly together, and her young body twisted one way and then the other as she blushed hotly.

"I'm not quite sure I follow you, Felicity? Take my hand and show me how he touched you."

"But," Felicity said in a worried, little voice.

"Do what I say, young lady," Wilson said flatly then continued. "You must guide me so that I touch you exactly like your uncle did. This is just the beginning, Felicity. You must let me touch you if you are to be healed. You must be cleansed before I can prepare you for your husband by planting God's Holy Seed."

The Reverend placed his hand on one of Felicity's soft, inner thighs and slowly he moved upward as the young girl closed her eyes and trembled slightly. With his other hand, Wilson gently coaxed Felicity's legs apart.

"Oohhhh," Felicity moaned softly as the preacher's hand moved up between her legs.

"Take my hand, Felicity. Show me where he touched you." Wilson smiled as he watched the mixture of expressions cross Felicity's sweet face. As his hand moved farther up toward its target her hand grasped his, weakly trying to stay its progress closer to her fourteen-year-old sex.

Frightened and nervous though she was the young girl felt the familiar stirring in her adolescent loins. Her plump thighs opened wider and, despite the guilt she felt, she tilted her pelvis outward, her knees quaking as the man's hand moved inexorably closer to her pussy.

Ebenezer felt the familiar warm, female moisture radiating down from above. 'A heavenly warmth, ' he thought to himself and, just as he was about to touch the exquisite softness of her pussy Felicity reflexively tightened her grip on his hand and jerked her hips back away from him.

Although he could have easily put the girl back into a deep trance, the Reverend preferred to use verbal persuasion and mild intimidation to bend her to his wishes. "Please guide me, Felicity and stand up straight. If you will not allow me to proceed with this cleansing process, Mr. Hansen might have to be told that his bride-to-be is unclean in God's eyes. You wouldn't want that, would you, my dear?"

"Well, no but..." Felicity replied in a meek, nervous voice.

"Then stand still and show me exactly how your Uncle Harry touched you." Wilson once again slid his hand up the young girl's thigh. This time as the edge of his index finger touched Felicity's soft pussy, she stood still looking down at the hand that was cupping her moistening sex.

"Oohhh... Oohhh Sirrrr, I... Oohhhh," Felicity moaned as the man began to rub her soft pussy while applying a slight rotational pressure against her clitoral area. The preacher took great care not to slip his hand between her pussy lips as he gazed up at the troubled, young girl while massaging her fat, little pussy slowly and rhythmically.

"Is this how your uncle touched you, my dear?" Wilson asked softly.

"Uh huh," Felicity replied.

"Then what did he do?"

"Well he... he pushed his finger into my... into my..." Felicity stammered as her little hips slowly moved to the preacher's rubbing rhythm.

"Into your wet, little cunt," Wilson finished her sentence for Felicity as he rotated his hand between her thighs then applied gentle pressure with his middle finger at the back of her tight pussy slit just in front of her vaginal opening.

"Uh huh... Oohhh... Mmnnoo," the young teen cried softly as she felt the preacher's finger slip between her puffy vulva and slowly draw forward over the tender petals of her labia.

"Is this how he touched you, Felicity, my dear?" Reverend Wilson again asked the young girl.

"Yes... oohhhh... God! Please, Reverend Wilson, will you stop now?"

Wilson couldn't believe what he felt as his finger dipped into Felicity's hot, little trench. There was a barrier. Yes! She was still a virgin! And he also felt the moisture begin to seep from inside the young girl to surround his probing finger. He continued to move his finger back and forth in Felicity's rapidly dampening pussy, slowly rubbing from one end of her tight slit to the other, pausing to push gently at her virgin openings and to slowly rub her tiny, swelling clitoris.

"Can you tell, my dear? The Lord is sharing his healing touch with you. I can feel your body beginning to respond. As your warm, little pussy gets hotter and wetter, the pain and guilt of your past will drain from you and onto my healing hand. You must allow me to continue, Felicity, for your own salvation."

"I know Sir, but..."

"What is it, my child?" Wilson asked gently as he applied pressure against Felicity's tight anus.

"Ahhhuuhh," Felicity gasped as the tip of the Reverend's finger popped inside. Her round ass squirmed against his hand between her thighs as her body was assailed by the forbidden sensations her uncle had shown her.

"What, my dear?" Wilson again asked as he smiled up at the young girl.

"It feels so... It feels so... so strange," Felicity said huskily as Wilson began to gently tease her tight, little ass. "I feel guilty, Reverend, like I did with Uncle Harry," the young virgin whined softly.

"Bless you, my child," the Reverend Wilson said softly. "I not told you that you are in God's hands? When I touch you, The Lord touches you. It is the Lord God's finger you feel caressing your tight, young ass right now."

"Uuunngghhh," Felicity grunted softly as Wilson pushed his finger harder and it popped through her tight, elastic sphincter. "Yes, Reverend, if you say so, but I still feel funny doing this. Oohhh... Ungh," she grunted once again as the Reverend felt around inside her virgin rectum.

"Together, we will discover all of your openings, my dear child and the Lord will cleanse your soul." Wilson had not only been busy with his finger, but had also been steadily rubbing Felicity's hard, little clit causing it to push out from inside its tiny sheath. Felicity's breathing rate had increased dramatically as her hips humped rhythmically back and forth. Suddenly her big, blue eyes opened wide as she panted breathlessly, "Oh God, Reverend Wilson! I feel kinda funny... I... Oohhh Sirrrr... it feels like... Oh Reverend Wilson, I'm scared. What am I feeling?" Felicity bent her knees and clamped her thighs together tightly on Wilson's hand. As the young girl started to tremble, Wilson pushed his finger deep into her spasming little anus and began to rub her little love bud in a quick circular motion with his thumb.

"It's OK, Felicity, my child. Let yourself go. Feel God's love pour over you like a warm glow."

Oohhh... nnnnnnn... oohhhh... ggggggodddd," Felicity cried as she began to cum for the very first time. Wilson put his other arm around the young girl and guided her to a sitting position on his knees as she fell forward into his lap. He continued to work on her little clit with his thumb and never removed his probing finger from her tight, virgin ass. Felicity leaned back against the big man, helpless in the throes of her first orgasm. Wilson delighted in the warmth of her young body against his legs until finally Felicity's little hips jerked twice and she lay still against the preacher panting heavily.

"Mmmm," Felicity moaned as the Reverend carefully withdrew his finger from her ass. He slowly rubbed his hand up over the girl's pubic mound and over her tender belly, spreading her juices over her smooth skin as he went.

As the Reverend's hand moved caressed her Felicity opened her big, blue eyes and gazed fuzzily at the preacher. Wilson's hand reached one large, heavy breast and proceeded to knead it gently, rolling the thick, erect nipple between finger and thumb. Felicity opened her mouth to protest, but the man quickly covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply once again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.