Middle School Mischief at Dorset - Cover

Middle School Mischief at Dorset

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 29: Chastity Challenged and Changed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Chastity Challenged and Changed - Bob Best takes a teaching position in a one-room, rural school where, despite his vow to change his ways, he continues his predatory ways with his schoolgirls. His landlord, Reverend Ebenezer Wilson prepares the adolescent members of his congregation for baptism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size  

It was a moment before Bernice actually heard the knock on the door and another moment before she placed its source as the front door, not the back door where people usually came. Re-tying her robe to conceal her nakedness she went on watery knees to the door, prepared to tell whomever it was to come back another time.

"Good morning, Mrs. Bartlett. I hope this isn't an inconvenient time for a brief visit?" Wilson noted the attractive, dark-haired woman's flushed appearance and wondered about it. There had been a bit of a delay in answering the door and the robe she was wearing wasn't exactly housework garb. What had she been doing? If he hadn't known that her husband was away he'd have guessed that she was having sex but Harvey was away and Wilson was sure that the woman wasn't likely to be straying from her marital vows. He'd observed that she attended all church events with her equally attractive daughter and how piously she behaved while there.

"Oh! Oh, Reverend Wilson. I was just... just trying to finish our unpacking. Come on in." Bernice wasn't sure whether she wanted him there or not. But she felt that she had to talk to someone and who better than her minister? She'd heard his impassioned condemnation of the sins of the flesh... those very same sins that her husband and sisters had committed. And really, she herself had just abused her body. God's body.

"Can I get you a cup of tea, Reverend?" The woman led the preacher into the sitting room,

"That would be nice," Wilson replied as he sat on the firm-cushioned sofa. "If it's not too much trouble?"

"No trouble at all, Reverend," and Bernice rushed to the kitchen. He was such a strong, Godly man, she thought as she put the water on to boil. What would he think if she told him... showed him what her husband had done? Could she tell him what she did, too?

Wilson wondered about the woman. Although she dressed modestly and the robe she wore today revealed nothing he suspected that she was buxom in build. Damn. He was due for some young stuff but Patience Holloway and Ruth Tanner had certainly been great lays. Would this one put out? Of course he knew he had a sure-fire way get her but it would be more satisfying, psychologically, if he got her without chemical assistance. And he mustn't lose sight of his primary purpose in coming here.

Becky Bartlett had been to church for every service since the family moved here several weeks ago. He'd found out from the school register that his new son in law, Bob Best gave him access to, that the girl was fourteen years old. Bob said that she was a polite and obedient girl but perhaps not in the upper echelons where IQ was counted. But no matter.

It was not IQ that Wilson was interested in although the girl's mind was an important factor in what he planned. She was a pretty, stocky, dark-haired girl and he believed that she might give him that youthful vigor he so much appreciated. But first he had to indoctrinate her mother, to get her on his side so he could get young Becky on her back.

They had each had two cups of tea and talked of mundane church things but Wilson observed that the woman seemed very ill at ease. "Is there anything bothering you, Mrs. Holloway? Is there something you need to pray about?"

"No... Yes... Oh Reverend... I'm so embarrassed. There is... I have... No. I can't talk about it, Reverend Wilson."

"Please Mrs. Bartlett. You don't need to be embarrassed with me any more than with Jesus. I'm here to listen for Him... as a message vehicle for things you want to tell Him."

"But Reverend? It's... like... it's awful. What he... they did... and then what I did."

"Tell me Mrs. Bartlett... Sister. You don't mind if I call you Sister, do you? Even though you haven't completed your indoctrination into our church I still look at you as one of my flock."

"No... I don't mind, Sir. I mean about you calling me Sister. But... I don't know if you'd want me as part of your flock if you knew more about us?"

"Certainly I would, Sister. And if you just tell me what is bothering you I'm sure I... Jesus can make it all right again."

Bernice got up from the chair where she was sitting and went to the little office area where she got the fateful envelope. What would the Reverend say when... if she showed the filthy pictured to him? She shuddered at the thought but her shudder was more of prurience than revulsion.

"Did you get a letter that disturbs you?" Wilson looked with more than idle curiosity at the large, manila envelope the woman clutched in her had as she sat down gingerly beside him on the sofa.

"No... it's not a letter, Reverend. It's... oh Sir... pictures... awful pictures."

Remembering how he'd got into Patience Holloway, Wilson's heart and a lower down organ jumped at the thought that the pictures the woman had might be of a similar nature. "I'm sure anything you've seen is perfectly natural and has a reasonable and Godly explanation, Sister." The preacher took the envelope from the woman's hand although she was reluctant to release her grip on it.

As Wilson began to slide the photos from the envelope Bernice put a hand to her mouth. What was he going to think? She was only the messenger, so to speak, but was he going to think she was like the people in the photographs? Why wouldn't he? They were all relatives of hers. Close relatives.

"Hmm, I see" Wilson said softly. "Oh my," he added as one by one he looked briefly at the pictures. "You're not in any of these, are you Sister?" he asked as he looked directly at the scarlet faced woman. "But the women all look like you?"

"It's... I'm... they're... Oohhh Reverend Wilson. They're my sisters... and my niece," and big, fat tears welled up out of her eyes and ran down over her pink cheeks.

"It's OK Sister. I understand," and the scheming minister put his arm around the woman and drew her close with her face pressed to his chest. Even through the cotton robe her body felt hot and Wilson's hands moved soothingly up and down from her shoulders to her waist. He moved his chest a bit too against the soft pillows of the woman's large breasts.

The distraught and betrayed woman was grateful for the care and comfort her minister was giving her. His deep voice and gentle manner helped her to relax and as his softly caressing hands strayed from her neck to the flanges of her large, soft breasts she relaxed in his arms.

"I know how you feel, Mrs. Bartlett. You're angry and hurt that your family could have done such things, aren't you?"

"Uh, yes Reverend. I... I guess that's it. But Sir? How could he? They?"

"It's the way God made us, Sister. Have you... have you done everything with him that they did?"

"Oh no Reverend Wilson! I couldn't! It's sinful isn't it? Like Sodom and Gomorrah?"

"No my dear. It's all natural. Sodom and Gomorrah is sinful because it was man with man. God doesn't condone such things but sometimes it's all right for two women to be together like that. But the rest... like these," and Wilson showed some oral and anal shots, "These are all part of God's plan. Have you never done those things? Ever?"

"Oh no Reverend. Never," Bernice replied in a small voice. She felt much more secure now, held in the arms of this wonderful, considerate man of God.

"Did he... Mr. Bartlett... ever try? Are you angry with him?"

"Yes. Bit I thought? I didn't let him. And I don't know how I can ever speak to him again. Or... you know... do that other thing?"

"God forgives us our transgressions and you ought to forgive him, too. You should take comfort from the fact that he chose your relatives... ones who look like you. That means that they were just surrogates for you... ones he could do those other acts with. But I know he... they have hurt you. And I know you want revenge. We could kneel and pray, Sister."

"Would you cheat on your wife like he did? For any reason?"

"It's not the same for me... as God's messenger. Sometimes I have to... you know... comfort others. But my wife understands and accepts it."

Bernice Bartlett was confused. She had turned slightly away from her minister and her loosely belted robe had fallen open. One of his hands was now on the bare, opulent flesh of her breast, caressing and hefting its heavy, pliant mass. She was sure that he meant nothing sexual by his actions but his caresses were re-igniting the fire in her loins that her fingers had briefly quenched.

"Please Reverend... like... what do you mean? Comfort others?"

"Sometimes when men stray the only final solution for the wife is vengeance... getting even. And I help them get even. But I'm sure that's not the case with you." The scheming pastor rubbed his palm over the now erect projection of the woman's sensitive nipples as he continued, "You're a beautiful and good woman and you will welcome him back, won't you? You'll let him enjoy you as he has enjoyed your sisters? And your niece?"

"I... I don't think I can, Sir. Not with him. Not first. Can you... would you show me? Like... if God understands... and you wife?"

"If that is what you want, Sister. Show me on the pictures which things you want me to help you with. You're a beautiful woman with a wonderful body and I will feel privileged to save your marriage... and family in whatever way will help."

Without further word the minister stood and helped the new member of his congregation to her feet. She somehow indicated where the bedroom was and he led her there and then he eased her robe off her shoulders.

"You're even lovelier than I thought," he said softly as he voluptuous charms were revealed to his lecherous eyes. Bernice his mouth slip down her neck to the shelving prominence of her aching breasts and then her minister caught her head between his hands and pressed his lips hard against hers. Her mouth opened readily although she had never been kissed sexually by anyone except her philandering husband. His tongue forced her teeth apart and raked the roof of her mouth. She gagged as the kiss went deeper and she felt herself weaken in his embrace. Her mind was in a state of hot confusion. She was about to cheat on her husband of fourteen years. With her church minister. Then the thought hit her... hit her like a storm. She wanted to feel that tongue of his against her somewhere else. It would feel a thousand times more wonderful if he'd do it there. She managed to slip her mouth to the side.

"Will you... you know... kiss me first... down there!" She was panting so hard she could hardly get the words out.

Wilson eased her buxom, naked body to the bed and spread her heavy legs apart. Kneeling over her, his tongue divided the swollen lips of her pussy and she choked a cry of pleasure, her heels digging wildly at the mattress. She rocked her hips, opening her blossoming folds to be licked. She couldn't even yell out her enjoyment it was so intense. Instead she just gurgled quietly, plunging and rubbing her dripping pussy against her wonderful minister's tongue and teeth and chin. Why had she never allowed this before?

The chaste woman humped violently against her minister and put her heels against the small of Wilson's back. He squirmed under the pressure but kept his mouth tight against her pussy. She could hear the slick sucking sound of his lips as they curved and pulled at her tender membranes. Bernice looked at her preacher with sex-dulled eyes when he raised his head and then she gaped with pleasure when she felt him press his lips against her pussy again. He had her clit now. She gripped him with the hug of her thighs and her toes spread and tingled. She felt like her skin was glowing red-hot. The slurpy sounds between her thighs grew louder as Wilson captured her clit between his lip and tongue and worked it over good. "Oohhh... Yaaahhhh! I'm gonna cummm, Reverend! Ooohhhhhh Yaaahhhh!" The excited woman's strong arms flailed the bed sheets and she beat against Wilson's back. She was so excited she was seeing stars. And she couldn't get enough air, couldn't scratch that lovely tickle enough. The explosion ripped through her and she could no longer stifle her passion. She gave a long, shuddering cry and fell back limp on her bed.

Wilson raised his dripping wet face from between the woman's loosely splayed thighs. "Do you understand now, my dear? God gave us nerve endings and orifices and instruments like my tongue for our benefit. Your husband wanted to please you as I did, you know. And when you wouldn't he turned to your sisters."

"Yes, Reverend Wilson. I think I understand," but Bernice at that moment was still too overwhelmed by the sensations she had experienced to truly understand anything.

"And now you must do what your husband asked, Sister. But this time with me so you can be sure to do it right for him."

Bernice felt the bed sag as the preacher, Reverend Wilson, crawled above her. She automatically cringed, though she knew that what her minister was about to do was not the lowest forms of depravity imaginable. What he had done with his mouth and agile tongue had turned her into a smoldering mass of sexually aroused flesh. She had been turned into as much of an animal as her husband and her siblings.

The chaste-minded woman felt her body shiver as the preacher moved his hands down over her soft round buttocks, moving higher above her, his long, hard member sticking out horizontally from his hairy groin. He'd managed to remove his pants, she realized although she had no idea when. "Ahhhh," she murmured as his hands ran in long, slow caresses over her large, swollen breasts, and her body strained against his hands as he stroked his fingers over her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.